Small

Story Info
A master treats his sub to some shibari.
3.3k words
4.18
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there, Kiki."

She turns, her long dark hair trailing over her shoulders, and her half-moon eyes turning up to look at me.

"Hi sweetie," she says, brushing a lock of hair back over her ear.

"Are you busy right now?" I ask, walking up to her and putting a hand lightly on her upper arm, looking over her work table.

"A little," she smiles, her cheeks looking so adorable. "I'm working on this project for-"

"Not anymore," I say, squeezing her arm a little tighter.

"Oh...oh...okay..." Those cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"Why don't you come with me? We're going to have a little fun."

I take her with me to the bedroom. It's all set up already. The bed has a clean slipcover, stretched tightly over the mattress. Nothing else is on it. I've laid an assortment of ropes across the foot of the bed, big ones, thin ones, black and red and blue and purple. There is one that is not nylon; a large, rough rope, the kind you'd use for actual heavy duty work.

Kiki stares at them, eyes opening wide.

"Take off your clothes, Jag-eun," I tell her, and her eyes widen briefly at her pet name. "Slowly."

"Yes My Lord," she whispers, switching instantly to her role. She looks down and reaches for the hem of her top.

She drags her long-sleeved top up and over her head, gradually revealing the skin of her stomach, the dark maroon of her simple bra, her breasts, slightly larger than the average Korean. Her hair spills back down over her shoulders, and she carefully folds her shirt and sets it aside on the table.

She bends over to undo her shoes, short heels with a little bit of strapping. I stare down her cleavage as she deliberately undoes the buckles, pulls them off, and sets them at the foot of the table.

Her jeans are high-waisted, and have several buttons to undo before she can slide them down, peeling her legs out of them. She also folds the jeans, sets them on top of her shirt. Her high-cut panties match her bra.

"Stop." I command. "I'll do the rest."

"Of course, My Lord." She stands with her arms behind her back, still looking down.

I move up close to her, inhaling her scent and trailing a finger over her ear.

Reaching behind her, I unsnap her bra, and push it off her shoulders. She lets her arms go to her sides to allow the bra to slip to the floor. I cup her firm breasts in each hand, rubbing my thumb over her nipples. She wiggles a little, but stops when I place a hand on her shoulder.

"Stay still," I gently admonish.

"Sorry, My Lord."

I touch her face, hand under her chin, and lift her up to look at me. I smile, then move her head toward the bed and ropes.

"Watch."

I go over to the bed, take my time looking over my selection of ropes. Pick one up, run it through my hand, turn it over...thinking. Place it down, select another one. Hmm. Finally decide on the red one.

I walk behind her, and she strains as best as she can to follow me.

"Look ahead now." She does.

I take her arms and move them behind her back, bent at the elbows, forearms parallel to the floor. I begin to wrap the rope around them, tying them together.

She shivers involuntarily at the touch of the nylon.

I spank her, a quick, sharp movement.

"I said, stay still." My voice is a touch firmer.

"Sorry, My Lord. I won't do it again."

"See that you don't." I continue my work.

I bind her arms together tight; she grips the inside of her elbows with her hands.

A small whine escapes her lips as I finish the tie. "It's... It's t-" Her words are cut off as I slap her ass again.

"Did I give you permission to speak?"

"No... No My Lord," she whispers.

"Did you change the rules when I wasn't here? Are you allowed to speak now?" I rub my hand on her ass.

"No, My Lord."

I spank her again, and she yelps.

"That's right." I sigh. "Now, what was so important you felt the need to break the rules?"

"Um...My Lord... The ropes are... Are too tight." She says tentatively.

"Oh dear," I say kindly. I untie them as if to loosen, but then tug tighter. Kiki bites her lip to keep from crying out.

"Is this better?"

"Aaah, um, yes My Lord! Thank you, My Lord!"

I reach around and cup her breasts again, my lips up close to her ear.

"It's always exactly the tightness it needs to be, isn't it, Jag-eun?" I squeeze her nipples.

"Ow! Yes, My Lord! You always know what's best for me! Aaah!"

I take both ends of the rest of the rope, dangling from where get elbows are, and wrap them around her waist, one on each side. Once, twice, I go around, cinching tight, pulling her arms tight against her back. She is bound. Her arms have no way to move.

She whimpers a little as I tie them off in front of her, looping through the existing rope.

"Are you whining? Does it hurt?"

"No...no, My Lord. It feels good."

"Good." I walk, examining my work. I stop in front of her. "Excellent. Ready for the next part?"

"Of course, My Lord," she looks down again.

I grab her panties and pull them down. She steps out of them. Her pussy is smooth as silk. I caress her skin.

"I love how smooth you are," I mutter appreciatively.

"Thank you, My Lord."

I select another rope. The black one. It's thinner than the others.

Moving back in front of Kiki, I study her.

"Jag-eun?"

"Yes, My Lord?"

"Do you want this rope pulled across your pussy? Tight over your clit?"

She shivers. "Yes, please, My Lord. I really want that."

"Well you'll have to be good for that," I say, tossing the rope back onto the bed. "I saw you move. Whores who move don't get what they want."

She flinches at the word, and I step behind her to spank her again.

"Stop moving! Stay still!" I command firmly.

"Sorry. I'm sorry!"

I draw a deep breath, but before I can speak she blurts out her apology.

"My Lord! I'm so sorry, My Lord! Please...please don't punish me, My Lord!"

"I think you want to be punished," I say, moving around to the front. "Look at me!"

Her head snaps up and she stares straight into my eyes.

"What can I do about you? So disobedient. Moving...forgetting her place..." I pace back and forth in front of her. Her eyes follow me. "Spanking isn't doing the trick today. What am I even going to do?" I look at her. She says nothing. "Hmm..." I pace a few more times, then whirl and smack her on a tit.

She cries out at the surprise pain, and instinctively steps back. She quickly moves back to her position, ramrod straight, eyes wide. "Thank you, My Lord! I shouldn't have moved. I'm being so disobedient, please punish me again. Please, My Lord, I want to do better!"

I smile and slap her other tit. She cries out again, but doesn't move this time.

"Aah! Thank you so much, My Lord! Did I do better that time?"

"Yes, much better." I turn toward the bed.

I pick up the bigger blue rope and turn back.

"But since you're having so much trouble standing still, let's fix that. Get in your knees."

She struggles down, trying not to fall off balance with her arms bound behind her.

"Now sit, bend your knees up."

She does.

"Good." I begin to tie her calf to her thigh. A column tie around her ankle, and then wrapping around her thigh and calf four times, before knotting down the sides. She watches me intently, breathing harder. Her leg is now bent, unable to straighten.

"Thank you, My Lord," she whispers. I can see her pussy lips starting to swell in arousal.

I go to work on the other one, doing the same thing. She's soon immobile, legs no longer any use other than kneeling.

"Now kneel." I stand back up. I unzip my fly. "Open your mouth."

Her jaw drops open.

I pull out my cock. It's not fully hard, just a little bigger than normal.

"What's wrong here?"

Kiki eyes it. "It's not hard, My Lord," she replies, looking up at me sadly.

"Why do you think that is?"

"Because I've been disobedient, My Lord?" She sounds heartbroken.

"Yes. You've been very disobedient. I'm very disappointed in you," I say sternly, crossing my arms.

"I'm... I'm sorry, My Lord," she starts to cry. "I'll do anything, anything, to make up for it, My Lord!" Her tongue restlessly swipes at the tears running down toward her mouth.

"Why have you been so disobedient today?" I ask, ignoring her plea.

"I...I don't know, My Lord."

I raise my eyebrows and wait.

"I don't know, My Lord! Maybe... Maybe...I didn't sleep... I'm stressed about my project...I don't know what they want... I'm so worried! What if I do it wrong? What if they don't like it? I'm so stressed! My Lord," she casts her eyes downward after the outburst.

I touch her cheek, wipe away her tears.

"I know, Jag-eun. You always want to please everyone, don't you?"

"Yes, My Lord," she whispers, eyes still fixed on the floor.

"Look at me," I say softly. She does. "They're going to love it. I see all the work you've put into it. They will too. They'll be very pleased."

She visibly relaxes, and smiles. "Thank you, My Lord."

"Just like I am now," I continue.

Her eyes travel down to watch my cock engorge.

"Do you want to suck it, Jag-eun?"

"Yes please, My Lord. More than anything, My Lord."

"Open your mouth," I say again. She does. I hold my cock at the base and slowly push it into her warm mouth, sliding against her tongue.

She eagerly accepts it, sucking strong as I let go to gently hold the sides of her head.

"Ah, so good Jag-eun," I sigh. She bobs her head back and forth in rhythm with my hips. I can't go very deep, but that's okay. This is just a warm up. For a brief second I imagine diving right down her throat. I accidently jerk, and she flinches.

"It's okay, Kiki. I'm sorry." She hums.

I let her suck me for a few more strokes, then let go and pull out.

"Ooh...no, please, more, My Lord," she pleads.

"Not today. I have other plans."

"Okay," she looks disappointed, but then hopeful. "Thank you, My Lord, for your cock. And your plans!"

I turn back to the bed to pick out another length of rope. I handle the rough one, sliding my hand along it. I know Kiki is watching nervously. This one won't be as smooth and nice as the others. I put it down and pick up the black one again.

As I face her again she eyes the rope hungrily.

"You remember what I said earlier?" I ask.

"Yes, My Lord," she replies huskily.

I can see her visibly trying to contain her shaking as I walk behind her and tie the open ends of the rope around her bound arms. I pass the doubled-over length under her, careful not to touch her lips, holding off on giving her that pleasure until the last second.

Moving back to the front, I take the end that is the loop, pull it up, and loosely drape it across her shoulders, around the back of her neck. The stem of the rope runs up the front of her body, between her breasts.

"Try not to move, Jag-eun. This will...hurt."

I see her gulp, and nod, before finding her voice. "Of course, My Lord."

I tie the end of the rope into a knot around the stem that lets me cinch it up. I pull, pull, pull the extra, and the rope slowly closes in around her neck, and starts to press into her pussy.

I kneel down, and my fingers brush her lips as I part the rope so it is on either side of them. She whimpers, and I see her leg muscles twitch at my contact. I pull the loose end more, taking my time, being careful. Every pull drives the rope into the outside of her lips, spreading them apart. I keep a hand between the rope and her neck so it doesn't choke her yet.

She whimpers and whines louder now, her lips starting to tingle and heat as the blood is trapped in them. I give one more pull on the loose end, removing my hand protecting her neck, and it tightens around there as well, just enough to be a uncomfortable.

I stand up. Her face is creased with worry, her pussy lips spread open wide and waiting for me. Her chest is rising and falling as she has to work harder to get enough oxygen into her lungs.

"You look beautiful, Jag-eun," I say.

"Tha...ank you...My...Lord..."

I begin to take off my own clothes. My shirt comes off over head.

"I have two ropes left. What am I going to do with them?" I ask myself as I work the button on my jeans. Kiki watches, mouth open, tongue slightly out as she pants. I tug down my jeans, step out of them and remove my socks, then my boxers. I stand naked in front of her, cock still proud and erect.

"What do you think, Jag-eun?"

"What...ever...My...Lord...wants..." she breathes.

I tug the loose end of the choker ever so slightly, and she squeaks. "I didn't ask that. I asked what you want."

Her eyes stare up at me, and I can see her brain working, trying to decide what I want. I tug again, very carefully. "No. What do you, Kiki, want? Not what I want. I'm giving you this choice. Take your time."

"Thank...you...My...Lord..." she gasps. I stand in front of her patiently while she thinks.

"Knees...up...to...shoulders?"

"Of course. You'll look very pretty that way. Lay down."

She struggles to lay on the floor, arms behind her, while every strain pulls on the rope around her neck and pussy. She finally makes it to the floor, and I bend over to pick her up. Lifting easily, I move and lay her gently on the bed.

She stares at the ceiling, and I pause to watch her breasts float with her breathing.

I take the purple nylon rope, and begin to work.

Pushing her bent left leg up, I string the rope between her thigh and calf several times, making a loop, and then down to loop around her arm at the elbow. I pull tight, forcing her thigh down to her chest, and finish with another knot. She is secured. I cut the extra length off with my shears, and move around to the other side to do the same thing.

She's now curled up like an upside-down bug on the bed, knees up, pussy open even more, arms trapped, mouth open and begging. Helpless. A perfect little woman, wrapped up just for me, to do anything I want with.

"I have one more rope, Kiki," I say.

She gasps louder.

I kneel below her on the mattress, and pull the roughness of the heavy rope across her open pussy. She squirms and rocks, but can't go anywhere.

"Ah...ah...ah..." she squeaks as the rope travels over her lips and clit.

"Do you like how rough it is, Jag-eun?"

"Yes...yes...My...Lord..." she gasps.

"Do you want me to do it again?" I ask, settling it back onto her slit and pressing slightly.

"Please...My...Lord...please..."

She cries out as I drag the harsh rope over her clit.

"Oooww...aag...oooaaaah!" Her face scrunches up and tears of pain squeeze out of her eyes. "More...more...!"

I jam it in, yank hard and fast.

"Fuck!" She screams, her whole body tensing up, which only pulls the noose around her neck tighter. "Uk...aa...huuuhh...fu..." The tears run down her cheeks.

"What do you say?" I prompt.

"Thh...aak...uuu..." she gasps and cries. "Mu...Lrrd...aaa...haah..."

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Ysss...huhh...pless..."

I bring my hand down in a stinging slap on her clit, and a strangled shriek flies from her mouth.

"Yes please, what?"

"Mmm...mmm...Lrrr...hhhh..." Her face is wet and red and glistening from crying. Her mouth hangs open, tongue moving aimlessly, struggling to pull in as much air as possible past the tight pressure around her neck.

I take my cock in my hand, guide it to her pussy, and place it just inside her lips.

She whines, a high keening, as I position myself over her.

I plunge in and she lets loose a strangled cry.

She squeaks and rocks as I thrust into her. Her eyes roll back and her neck strains against the black nylon constricting it. Staring down on her face, I revel in the power I have over this woman, helpless beneath me.

Her pussy is wet and open, and I ram my cock deep, taking everything she has. I press hard and deep, over and over. Leaning my weight down on her legs, I open her further. Her muscles strain and resist at first, but slowly relax, and she accepts me all the way.

I feel the head of my cock slam into her cervix, and another strained cry squeezes from her throat as more tears flow from her eyes and her back arches.

Her mouth opens and closes, gaping like a fish, but no sound comes out. She starts to turn a darker, violent shade of red. I can smell the adrenaline drenched sweat coating her body.

Pounding her faster and harder, her pussy begins to clench around me. Her eyes screw shut and her muscles all strain tight, and then I feel her explode, inner muscles pulsing around me violently as her jaw works, no sound able to escape. I burst like a river behind a dam, spraying my cum into her pussy, sucked in by the strength of her climax.

I come into her until I am empty and twitching, still feeling her throbs around my shaft.

Quickly pulling out, I reach for the shears.

Snipping the tight black rope between her neck and her pussy, I pull the noose loose. Kiki sucks in huge gasps of air, while I carefully rub the mark around her skin.

"It's okay. Such a good Jag-eun. Careful, slow. Breathe...in...out...in...out..." I coo soothingly, guiding her back to earth with my voice.

She tries to speak, but can only manage a croak.

"Ssh, shh, not now, it's okay. Breathe," I continue to speak softly, gently rubbing. I reach down to carefully rub the blood flow back into her lips and labia, and she jerks a little at my touch, still sensitive and inflamed.

"You're so wonderful," I say. "So beautiful. My Jag-eun."

I cut the red rope holding her left leg down next, then the blue strands keeping her leg clamped to itself. I carefully help her straighten it, softly rubbing her skin, then gradually increasing in pressure to help her circulation return.

Her breathing is slowly returning to normal.

I free her other leg, repeating the process, rubbing the deep marks across her skin as feeling floods back, tingling and burning.

Rolling her to the side, as I listen to her breaths turn to satisfied sighs, I snip the ropes binding her arms, and help her move them to her front. They are shaking and red, swollen and marked with the pattern of the nylon rope. Laying her onto her back, I rub her arms, look down on her, and smile.

"Thank you, My Lord," she manages to whisper. "Thank you so much. You are too good to me." Her eyes shine upwards at me, filled with devotion.

I lay down and curl up around her, pulling her close to my chest. "You are my Jag-eun. I would do anything for you." She shudders against me at my words, and sighs heavily.

"Thank you, My Lord. Thank you..."

We glow.