Taken

Story Info
Woman wakes to a sexy intruder.
1.8k words
4.43
8.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers

I woke up gasping, unable to remember the nightmare, only the feeling of stark terror. My forehead was beaded with sweat, and I was tangled up in the damp sheets. I lay still for a moment, waiting for my heart to stop hammering at my ribs. I blinked my eyes rapidly, trying to understand why I couldn't see. Since I was a child, I've been afraid of the dark, and there are night lights in every room of my house. Tonight the room was pitch black, and suddenly my mouth was dry. I twisted my head to look for the clock on my nightstand, and that's when I heard a sharp snick.

"Don't move."

The hoarse voice whispered against my ear, and I knew what the noise had been. The opening of a folding knife. I tried desperately to break free of the sheets that trapped my legs, and now the whisper became a low, evil laugh.

"Your ankles are tied to the bedposts, slut. You really shouldn't have had so much to drink last night."

Oh God, now I remembered. The bar around the corner, and more drinks than I could count. No wonder my mouth was dry. Was this someone I had flirted with, and didn't even remember? I tried to prop myself up in the bed, but his hand flew out and grabbed my right wrist. Before I could even process it, my wrist was fastened securely to the headboard behind me. By the feel of it, it had to be rope, and he left no wiggle room. I punched at him with my left hand, but he laughed harder as he grabbed my hand easily and tied that wrist even more tightly. Now I was spread-eagled in my own bed, and I felt the mattress sag as he climbed on top of me.

'Please" I began, but his hand came down hard on top of my mouth.

"I'll gag you if I have to, Princess."

The words were still just above a whisper and gave me no clue as to what his voice sounded like. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness, but the man was still little more than the absence of light in a room full of shadows. He scooted backwards on the bed, still straddling my body. Yanking the sheets away in one sudden movement, he drew in a breath sharply.

"Beautiful..." he breathed.

Grabbing my nightgown in one fist, he slid his knife underneath. The fabric fell away as if it were made of butter rather than silk, and I realized how very sharp the knife must be. The edge floated slowly from the cleft between my breasts towards my lace panties. Those were cut away just as easily as my expensive gown, which was now a silk rag. I couldn't help myself, and I tried again.

"Please don't hurt me? There's cash in my purse - you can have it all!"

Now the man moved even further back, and cut my panties twice more. Scooping up the pieces of lace, he shoved them in my mouth. The unmistakable noise of ripping tape filled my ears a split second before my mouth was sealed shut.

"I did warn you to be quiet, now didn't I?"

My fate was sealed, and panic set in. I pulled against my restraints, but he knew what he was doing. The ropes had zero slack, and he shifted his weight on top of me yet again. I shook my head violently, which was the only movement I was allowed. My mouth quickly filled with the taste of my own cunt, and I blushed in the dark as I felt myself grow wet. I prayed he wouldn't notice, but now that I was immobilized, his rough hands roamed up and down my body, lingering between my thighs.

"Oh my, aren't you a naughty little whore?"

He slid his fingers between my increasingly wet folds, and I heard a slurping sound as he sucked them clean. He moaned, and I shivered in spite of myself, feeling my nipples grow hard. There was no way in hell he could have seen it as dark as the room still was, but somehow he seemed to know. His fingers dipped inside me again, and he found my nipples in the dark. He teased them into even stiffer peaks, moistening them with my juices. His head found them in the dark quite easily, and he moved from one nipple to the other, tongue darting. Then his hands were on either side of my breasts, pushing them together. Now his mouth closed on both nipples at once, and he caught them between his teeth. He pulled hard, and now I was the one moaning.

His laugh was triumphant, and I bucked my hips, more pissed now than frightened. I was mortified that my body was responding, but it was downright humiliating that he knew it.

"Settle down, my little slut. You aren't going anywhere until I'm done, and everyone in the bar last night knew that you needed this."

I called him every vile name I could think of, but of course none of it was intelligible through the wad of wet silk in my mouth. In one easy movement, he climbed off me, and got off the bed. Dawn must be approaching, because I could just make him out. He was taking off his clothes.

"I think it's time the gag came out, my beauty. I have uses for that pretty mouth of yours. You will not speak until spoken to, or I will introduce you to more pain than you will like. Are we clear, little whore?"

I nodded my head slowly. My neighborhood was one where people minded their own business. My windows were good quality, and screaming would only make him hurt me.

He grabbed a nipple and twisted it viciously as he ripped the tape off. The pain took my breath away, but it was still a relief when he pulled the strips of wet silk out of my mouth. I took a deep breath, but almost immediately he shoved three fingers in my mouth. I gagged, and he laughed cruelly.

"Just getting you ready, Princess. I'm sure you know what will happen if I feel even a hint of teeth on my cock."

With cat-like agility, he straddled my throat, perching on my chest and shoving his erection into my mouth. All the way to the back of my throat in one swift motion, and he gripped the headboard as he leaned against me. Panicked, I tried to move my head, but it was no use. When I thought I would surely pass out, he pulled out and let me breathe.

"Good girl. You breathe when I say so."

In an instant, he was balls deep in my mouth again, this time pressing his groin against my face even longer. I gasped for breath when he pulled out again, and he laughed.

"I thought you'd be better at this. Hmmm, I've got a better idea. Maybe you can suck my balls without choking."

He leapt off, only to mount me again, this time facing my feet. To my horror, he backed up to my face, positioning his balls right over my mouth.

"Suck bitch! I guess I'll have to jack off since you can't take care of my cock."

I opened my mouth to receive him. What else could I do? At first I was hesitant, and his hand came down hard on my pussy. Now I sucked eagerly, first one ball and then the other, ashamed of the tingling his hand between my legs had caused. I could feel the vibrations of him stroking himself, and he continued to encourage me by slapping, harder and harder.

"That's my good whore. I knew you could do it. I'm not going to waste my seed on your belly though. Not when your cunt is so needy and wet."

Now my humiliation was complete. With one final resounding slap, he jumped off the bed, walked around, and positioned himself between my thighs. Dipping his fingers into the puddle between my lips, he licked one finger and force fed me the other one.

"Someone is enjoying this, in spite of her protests. You are such a good little cock whore."

He stroked my swollen clit lightly, smearing my juices around in tiny circles. His skill level was excruciating, and he seemed to know that a light touch would drive me crazy. I began to moan, raising my hips almost unconsciously. Now he used the stiff head of his cock to tease me, running it lightly all around my cunt. Never entering me.

"Please?" I heard myself whisper.

"Please what, Princess? Tell me what you want. I need to hear you beg."

"Oh fuck, no!" I yelled, suddenly pissed again.

As quick as lightning, he slapped one breast, and then the other. Grabbing my nipples with both hands, he twisted them and pulled them high in the air. I cried out from the pain, but he twisted even harder, shaking my breasts roughly.

"Your choice, horny little cunt. Pain or pleasure. But if you want pleasure, you will beg me for it."

Now I was almost crying from the pain, but the humiliation hurt more.

"Please fuck me?" I whispered.

"Oh, you can do better than that. I need to feel how much you need it, and you should call me Sir."

"Sir, please fuck me? I need it so much. I'll do anything you say."

Could I have sunk any lower? Begging this animal to let me cum? I felt as low as an alley cat in heat, but he seemed satisfied, and entered me slowly. So slowly I began to beg again, my anger of a split second ago completely forgotten.

"Please, please, please??? I need you!"

That was all he was waiting for. He buried himself in my womb as deeply as he'd buried himself in my throat. Again, again, and again. The ropes had loosened, and I arched my back to meet him. My orgasm built as he pumped, and I shrieked when he grabbed my sore nipples again. Harder and harder, and I felt myself falling off that wonderful cliff. My body shook so hard that I know he felt it, and he responded with his own orgasm, so violent I felt it right after mine.

He collapsed on me, his weight trapping me as surely as the ropes had. We both gasped for air for a few minutes, and then I felt his breathing slow. My body hurt in a dozen different ways, and I felt our combined juices dripping out of me. I also knew it had been the best sex of my life. Hunter and hunted. Predator and prey.

A familiar sound filled the room, and I realized he'd fallen asleep on top of me.

"Hey, wake up and untie me. We both have to be at work early. And you owe me a new nightgown, asshole."

"I know, baby, I know. Your birthday is right around the corner..."

SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers