Small Breast Humiliation

Info
POV bondage, humiliation, tit torture.
2.5k words
4.21
15.8k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers

You're scrolling social media on your phone when you feel me grip your hair firmly. You let out a little gasp of surprise, dropping your phone - just in time for me to shove a ball gag into your mouth. You mutter a protest as I strap it tightly in place behind your head. You hear the click of a small padlock.

I grab the hem of your shirt and pull it up over your head. You struggle and try to prevent me from taking it off, but I'm much stronger than you are. I just laugh as you try to resist, pulling your shirt off and tossing it on the floor. "There will be no more of that! Your time of being a brat is OVER, you perverted little small-breasted whore." I grab both of your wrists in one large hand and pull you into the other room.

You know this room well. It's where all of our bondage gear is. You've been tied up, teased and spanked in here many times. But something feels different about this time.

I lift your hands over your head and lock them in soft, padded cuffs. They're already at the perfect height from the last time we used them, keeping you on tiptoe.

I grab your skirt and pull it off, down your legs. You mutter protests into your gag and squirm. I give you several hard swats. "I SAID your time of being a brat is over! You're going to have to learn to be a good, compliant little plaything. You will learn to obey."

I lock your ankles to either end of a spreader bar, keeping them spread apart and your pussy exposed and vulnerable. Now you are barely able to be on tiptoe, your body stretched out with your arms above you.

I reach between your legs and roughly fondle your pussy. I laugh, feeling how wet you are.

"Do you remember when you told me you had a bit of an attitude problem and that you needed someone to keep you in line? Well, I've tried the gentle approach, miss barely-there boobs. And that hasn't been enough. Things are going to change now."

I grab your nipples and pinch firmly, making you squeal into the gag.

"You know what you did. I am very disappointed in your behavior, and I am so done letting you get away with it. It's time to learn your place, breastless wonder." I slap each breast several times, hard enough to make you sway and lose touch of the ground with your toes for a second. "You're too full of yourself. You think you're some high and mighty princess that can get away with whatever you want without consequences. Now it's time for you to learn what you really are. You're just an inferior small-breasted bitch, a pathetic excuse for a slut. You will learn humility."

I take a leather flogger from a rack and glower at you. "No more excuses. No more attitude. You are going to become a needy, crawling, desperately eager to please little slut - itty bitty titties and all." I strike the flogger across your right breast roughly, and then your left. I keep striking you as I talk. "You." Smack! "Are." Smack! "Nothing." Smack! "You are just." Smack! "Three holes." Smack! "And two tits." Smack! "And your tits." Smack! "Are so, so." Smack! "Disappointing." Smack!

I slide two fingers inside your pussy. "Show me how horny you are, or I am going to flog your clit so hard!" Ouch. You thrust your hips as hard as you can against my fingers, trying to get them deeper inside. It's not just an act, either. You really long for some stimulation there, something to feed your growing need.

I set the flogger back in the rack. "You should follow every rule I give you without needing to be reminded." I fiddle with something behind you. You try to turn your head, but can't quite see. "I expect obedience, you flat chested footstool. I expect you to rush to obey any command I give you, no matter how degrading. It's not like you deserve anything better. And I think this will help."

I fasten some straps above and below your chest, adjusting the straps tightly. Looking down, you see little metal boxes on the straps, just above and below each breast. You hear a click. "Securely locked in place so you can't take it off. Think of this as a... heh heh... 'training' bra."

You feel a sudden electric shock on each breast and squeal loudly into your gag. "What's that, breastless bitch? I can't hear you!" There's another shock, sending you squealing and squirming again. "It's clear that you need strict obedience training. When I give you commands, you will obey immediately and without question. You will obey with extreme humility, being eager to degrade yourself for my pleasure. If you disobey, if you give me attitude, if you even HESITATE..." another painful shock zaps your breasts. "Or, heck, even if I just feel like it." You're trying to mumble into your gag, to beg for mercy, but receive another shock instead. "And yes, sometimes I will make you wear this in public. Until you learn to obey, she of the mosquito bite tits."

There's a long pause. You tense up, expecting another shock.

Nothing happens.

You wait, tense. You try to look behind you, but with you being on tiptoe and your arms over your head, you don't have much range of movement.

Nothing happens.

You slowly relax.

Another bolt of electricity stabs into your breasts, and you're shaking in your bondage again.

"Always, always obey. I want you so pathetically eager to serve that you are drooling for instructions even before I give you any commands." I put my arms around you, hugging your naked, bound body tight against me. I fondle your bare breasts in my hands. "God, these are tiny, aren't they? Nothing like a real woman's. You're just a pathetic little girl. Your breasts should be MUCH larger than this." I pinch your nipples and tug on them firmly, making you whimper. "From now on, you're going to apologize to me every day for being an inferior, flat-chested slut. Every. Day. Do you understand?" I tug on your nipples harder until you nod frantically. Then I let go of them.

I slide a hand between your legs again. I roughly drag my fingers up over your pussy lips. You moan into the gag and try to press forward with your hips. I repeat the motion, loving how your hips start gyrating. "Ha! For a titless little cumbucket, you sure are desperate!"

I step away from you and get a large candle from a shelf. You moan into the gag. You know what's coming. I light the candle and hold it up, giving it time to start melting some of the wax. "Your pathetic tits deserve to be punished every day for being so small and sad. And they WILL be. From now on, your tits will be tortured, one way or another, every single day. And you will be told that it is because they are so pathetic. Your pathetic, puny tits deserve to be punished, yes?"

When you hesitate, I tap a button on a remote in my other hand. That electric shock snaps into your tits again, making you thrash in your bonds. "Your pathetic, puny tits deserve to be punished, RIGHT?" I keep my thumb on the button of the remote threateningly until you nod. Then I slip it into my pocket.

I hold the candle up above your chest. I tilt it. The first drop lands high on your chest. Then I correct the aim and the next drop of uncomfortably hot wax lands on your breast, near your nipple. I move it around slightly, occasionally switching from one breast to the other, focusing on your breasts and nipples.

"I'm going to make some changes in how you dress, to highlight those laughably small breasts of yours. Tiny sports bras. Ludicrously small bikini tops that barely cover your nipples." I smile as I get a couple drops of hot wax right on your nipple. "Small, brightly colored bras under sheer blouses or mesh blouses, to draw the eye right to those barely-there breasts. There will be no hiding. I want everyone to notice and laugh at how pathetic your tits are. You think you're a grown woman? You have the proportions of a little girl! You should be ashamed of yourself. Perhaps sometimes I'll make you wear clothing from the kids section, and put your hair in pigtails. If you don't have REAL, decently sized breasts, you aren't really a full woman, are you? Pathetic."

I blow out the candle and set it on the shelf. Dozens of drops of wax cover your breasts. "This would be SO hot if you had real breasts. Nice big tits covered in hot wax, that would be something!" I sigh and shake my head. "Yours are worthless."

I give your pussy a light slap. Then I insert some fingers into your pussy. Two. Three. Four. I push forward slightly. You let out a little scream into your gag and start shaking. I pull my hand out of your pussy and wipe it on your thigh.

I grab your nipples and pinch them roughly, flaking some of the rapidly cooling wax off. "Oh, and another change I'll make... I'm going to make you get your nipples pierced." You stare at me. "That is NOT optional. You're going to get used to rings in your nipples. Thick rings. Nipple rings that will show clearly through any top you have. You're going to be so freaking embarrassed every time you leave the house. But you deserve it. God, could your tits be any smaller? You should be ashamed of yourself."

I slap your tits again, then brush off some of the bits of wax. I get a pair of nipple clamps and tighten them on your nipples, ever so slowly. "There are so many fun ways to torture your tits. Maybe I should make you wear a tack bra in public, so the sharp points torture you all day long as you go out and about. Hmm, I'm just not sure if I should let you wear something that covers so much of your breasts. What do you think?" You whine uselessly into your gag and I chuckle, tightening the clamps further.

"You need to learn that you are NOTHING compared to better, larger-breasted women." I start playing a sequence of videos on a screen on the wall. It shows lesbian BDSM featuring a variety of women. But every clip has at least one woman with large breasts and at least one woman with small breasts. The smaller breasted women are always the more submissive and humiliated. They'll be forced to kiss shoes and suck toes. They'll be bound and gagged and cropped. They'll be laughed at and mocked. They'll be stripped and led on leashes.

I run a fingertip in slow circles around your pussy lips. You whimper, trying to twist your hips to get as much friction as possible against my fingertip. "God, you're such a whore. You pathetic, small breasted bitch. You will learn your place."

I step away to get something from behind you. You're torn between the kinky scenes on the screen and the pain of the clamps on your nipples.

"I have a present for you, my flat-chested floozy. Something you're going to wear EVERY day." I step out in front of you and hold out a collar. Well, it might conceivably pass as a choker, but you know it's meant to be a collar. To mark you as property. His property.

The dog tag, however, means there's no mistaking it for just fashion. It's a heart shaped metal dog tag. Your name is clearly engraved on it. It would be embarrassing to wear in public.

"Like it? Good. You're going to have to get used to it. But be careful how you wear it. Jostle it around too much and..." I demonstrate, flipping the dog tag around. The back of the dog tag has two words engraved on it: TINY TITS.

You protest as loudly as you can into the ball gag, struggling at your restraints. "Ha! This is not up for discussion, tiny tits. Doesn't that have a nice ring to it? Tiny tits. That's your name from now on. At least in private, or around playmates."

I slip the collar around your neck and buckle it behind your head. "Oh, don't you look pretty. Don't worry. I'll make sure your tops are small enough and brightly colored enough to draw all eyes to your itty bitty titties instead of the collar."

I grip your hair firmly and point your head at the screen. "As I said, our playmates are going to call you 'tiny tits.' You're going to start messaging large-breasted girls online. You're going to fawn over their big boobies. You're going to tell them that your name is tiny tits, and that you're eager to worship their superior breasts. You'll tell them they can humiliate you however they want, because you're just an inferior small-breasted whore. You're going to find girls to bring over. Maybe they'll want you to kiss and suck on their tits. Maybe they'll want to tie you down and press their big breasts over your face until you can't breathe. Maybe I'll take them hard while you are tied up and can't do anything but watch. Maybe you will be in bondage, sucking on their nipples as I have my way with them. Maybe you'll have to torture your own tiny tits while they point and laugh and tell you what a pathetic excuse for a woman you are."

I let go of your hair and tug lightly on a nipple clamp, making you whimper. I slide two fingers into your pussy again, thrusting in and out, over and over. You're very wet and are desperately eager for the stimulation.

"From now on, you ONLY are allowed to be stimulated while your tits are being tortured, while you are being humiliated for your flat chest, or while you are admiring large breasts. You're going to learn to get soaking wet when your tits are clamped. When you're called 'tiny tits'. Whenever you see a real woman showing off her massive mammaries in public. You're going to become such a whore when it comes to tits, and it's all because yours are so pathetically puny. Oh, and one more thing..."

I pull my fingers away from your pussy. You whine and thrust your hips forward as far as you can reach. "Titless sluts like you don't deserve to cum."

I flip off the wall switch. The room becomes dark, only lit by the screen, still showing a succession of small-breasted girls being humiliated and tormented by large-breasted girls. "I'll be back later, tiny tits. Then you can start messaging real women. Enjoy the show!"

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
nonprofit60nonprofit603 months ago

You put tt in her place perfectly, I enjoyed reminding my flat-chested sub that real women have pleasing full breasts and she didn't measure up. She came very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can you do another small breast humiliation fix with tit and nipple stretching from rope bondage? Or maybe inducing lactation through medicine to cause breast enlargement?

RevantoRevanto12 months agoAuthor

For all those asking for me to make large breast humiliation audios, here you go!

https://literotica.com/s/breast-reduction-not-on-my-watch

https://literotica.com/s/hurt-yourself-for-me-cow

Make sure to tell me what you think.

RevantoRevantoabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Good girl! That's the way to do it. Make sure you do that. I'll be curious to hear how that goes!

@HornyMask sexy ideas! The first reminds me of some captioned images I've seen. Also love the brainwashing/conditioning aspect. I'd love to hear more from you about the "slutty virgin" idea as well, to make sure I fully understand what you're going for and to explore other avenues - for example, perhaps a girl forced to remain a virgin as well as kept in orgasm denial, while trained to become more horny and slutty day by day. You have great ideas, you should think about writing stories or scripts!

HornyMaskHornyMaskabout 1 year ago

That’s a relief to hear. I hate the idea of being a source of discomfort for others.

As far as humiliation ideas… I love the idea of being humiliated and punished for being horny, while being trained to become horny from humiliation and pain, basically a catch 22 situation, so that any initial stimulus for these, will create a loop, which will only end, when my imagined Master or Mistress decides they are bored, maybe not even ended then, instead left bound, with toys keeping me stimulated, but unable to cum, waiting until they want to continue.

There is also the arousing idea of being humiliated for being a slutty virgin, just the combination of both being too shy to respond to those who express interest, but also so curious and horny, that messaging strangers in chatrooms and forums, doing sexual dares and punishments: all for the arousal of others…. Is one of the greatest pleasures (admittedly, an addicting one I’m trying to give up)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Online Chastity Ch. 01-06 An online chastity fantasy becomes very real.in BDSM
Frustration Pt. 01 We meet, and you own me right from the start.in BDSM
The Ventriloquist A submissive Ventriloquist is dommed by his dummy.in Humor & Satire
Mistress Besame Humiliated by his law-school classmate!in BDSM
Celeste's Picnic Taking your slave to a Polyamorous Picnic can get wild!in BDSM
More Stories