All Comments on 'Small Breast Humiliation'

by Revanto

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
xabbu123xabbu123over 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this. I'd love to see a sequel to this exploring "tiny tits" learning her new place in the world and needing to find ways to demonstrate that she understands who she is to her Dom.

Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t suppose you’d be willing to make a big tit humiliation audio? Because your voice and ideas… god, I’m so wet, but it’s very distracting trying to imagine this, only to have my double h cup tits being called flat…

HornyMaskHornyMaskover 1 year ago

Please, make a big tit humiliation. I have L cup breasts, so it feels silly to masturbate to the idea of being humiliated for lacking in a department that honestly is a challenge, like getting in my way at work: having my breasts end up in food, while I’m trying to get something a customer requested that is deeper in the case, then there is the struggling to find fitted shirts that fit over my tits and short dresses that actually fully cover me because there is an entire hentai esque set of tits in the way of the fabric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this audio master....... You're amazing master <3

Please Master, Make huge tits humilation....... My boobs are huge...... Love to hear big tits humilation with nipple clamps, ball gag and spanking and

Please a very kind request master.....

Please do make audios in a direct way instead of narrative form..... It turns me off quicker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please please do big tit humiliation💕

HornyMaskHornyMaskover 1 year ago

Yikes, if I knew so many people would be requesting the big tits humiliation at the same time/soon after, I wouldn’t have asked. I know I’d be weak to that kind of pressure, and I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. Sorry.

RevantoRevantoover 1 year agoAuthor

@HornyMask don't worry about it - I can choose what audios I will and won't make. I like that so many people are into bit tit humiliation and I will make big tit recordings in the future :) In fact, if there are other types of humiliation people enjoy, feel free to let me know - I might use some of the ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this, I am sooooo fucking wet now. This is the fantasy I didn’t know I had, and now I just want to suck on massive tits while being humiliated and punished and tortured for my tiny tits. I listened while braless in a thin top at the grocery store, the air conditioning was on full blast and my pathetic nipples were showing on my flat chest, and everyone could see. Now I just want to message women with proper, gorgeous tits and ask them to humiliate me like they should. In the meantime I’m off to find some lesbian BDSM like you described and get as wet as I can without cumming, since I don’t deserve it.

HornyMaskHornyMaskover 1 year ago

That’s a relief to hear. I hate the idea of being a source of discomfort for others.

As far as humiliation ideas… I love the idea of being humiliated and punished for being horny, while being trained to become horny from humiliation and pain, basically a catch 22 situation, so that any initial stimulus for these, will create a loop, which will only end, when my imagined Master or Mistress decides they are bored, maybe not even ended then, instead left bound, with toys keeping me stimulated, but unable to cum, waiting until they want to continue.

There is also the arousing idea of being humiliated for being a slutty virgin, just the combination of both being too shy to respond to those who express interest, but also so curious and horny, that messaging strangers in chatrooms and forums, doing sexual dares and punishments: all for the arousal of others…. Is one of the greatest pleasures (admittedly, an addicting one I’m trying to give up)

RevantoRevantoover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Good girl! That's the way to do it. Make sure you do that. I'll be curious to hear how that goes!

@HornyMask sexy ideas! The first reminds me of some captioned images I've seen. Also love the brainwashing/conditioning aspect. I'd love to hear more from you about the "slutty virgin" idea as well, to make sure I fully understand what you're going for and to explore other avenues - for example, perhaps a girl forced to remain a virgin as well as kept in orgasm denial, while trained to become more horny and slutty day by day. You have great ideas, you should think about writing stories or scripts!

RevantoRevantoabout 1 year agoAuthor

For all those asking for me to make large breast humiliation audios, here you go!

https://literotica.com/s/breast-reduction-not-on-my-watch

https://literotica.com/s/hurt-yourself-for-me-cow

Make sure to tell me what you think.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can you do another small breast humiliation fix with tit and nipple stretching from rope bondage? Or maybe inducing lactation through medicine to cause breast enlargement?

nonprofit60nonprofit604 months ago

You put tt in her place perfectly, I enjoyed reminding my flat-chested sub that real women have pleasing full breasts and she didn't measure up. She came very nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRevanto@Revanto
6'2" Daddy Dom in San Antonio, Texas. I love getting private messages from submissive women. If I don't reply, it's usually because you didn't include your email address, or there's a typo in the email address, so please double check that when you send it. See my FetLife profi...