Small Cock Frustration Pt. 03

Story Info
Jim seeks his identity.
4.1k words
4.59
17.7k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers

Standing admiring my new look and getting to feel more comfortable with myself, the door to the garage opened. Carla called out, "Honey, I am home. Where are you?"

Grabbing a towel, I wrapped it around my waist. "I'm in the master bedroom ready to take a shower."

Carla entered the room and gave me a peck on the cheek. "How have you been this weekend?" she asked.

I replied, "It was a quiet one with me doing some work around the house and watching football. What were you and your girlfriends up to this weekend?"

With a faint smile Carla said, "Tammie and Melissa and I went to Long Boat Key for a girl's weekend at the beach. It was very relaxing. We also went to St Armands Circle for shopping and dinner. Liz Schartz, I work with her, happened to be there and we invited her to join us. We went back to the condo after dinner and played cards."

I said, "That sounds like fun. Did you win whatever you were playing?"

She responded, "Yes, I was the big winner. It was fun." Carla continued, "Remember when I told you last week, I was being sent by the company to San Francisco for 2 weeks for training on the new computer system. I have a flight this Wednesday at 7:40, can you take me to the airport?"

The puzzled look on my face clearly indicated I had not heard about this trip. "I don't remember you telling me about the trip"

She quickly replied, "You need to get your memory checked because I remember talking with you about the trip. Maybe you just don't listen to me. Typical of you Jim."

I was convinced she had not shared that with me. "Okay, I will take you to the airport. If your flight leaves at 7:40, when do you want to be at the airport?"

"With check-in, security and crowds I need to be there no later than 6:15."

"Okay, 6;15 means with rush hour traffic, we will need to leave about 5:30 to get there on time."

She smiled, "Thank you, Honey. Finish taking your shower, I have a few things to do before going to bed."

As she left the room I jumped into the shower. After a long hot shower, I dried off and put on my pajamas and hopped into bed. There was no expectation of having any romance tonight. About an hour later, Carla came wearing her flannel night gown and got into bed. A kiss on my forehead and she turned over and went to sleep.

After a normal few days before her flight, Carla worked late. I fixed dinner but she either ate at "her desk" or ate her meal warmed up in the microwave. Our conversations revolved around her work, what projects she wanted me to tackle while she was gone, and a list of things she needed picked-up at the cleaners and Dillards. The big project she wanted accomplished was painting the kitchen. She had selected the color a week ago and wanted me to buy the paint and do the work.

I felt like I was her personal servant while she did whatever she wanted. I also have a job which contributes significantly to our joint income. In fact, Carla job pay scale is about half of what I make. Feeling like a "cash cow", I have increasingly resented our relationship. I had to assume my share of blame for our marriage becoming what I perceived as one-sided. Trying to please Carla had led me to not making sure my feelings received equal consideration.

Wednesday evening, I lugged two large suitcases to the car. Carla came out carrying her purse and the company laptop. Wearing jeans, blouse, and her Nike, she was ready for the long flight. "Ready to go" I asked.

Smiling she said, "Yes, I am ready. Let's go so I won't be late."

Traffic at that hour is busy and an accident on the Veteran's Memorial didn't help. Carla became agitated as we made slow progress. "Hurry, I don't want to be late" she kept saying to me. Nothing I could do except move with the traffic. Despite the delays we reached TIA (Tampa International Airport) at 6:20. I pulled up to the curb side check-in and unloaded Carla's suitcases. I received a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"I will let you know when we get to San Francisco." I said, "We?"

"Yes, the company is sending me and Liz Schwartz to this training course. We will be responsible for training the rest of our staff. This will be an intense two weeks,"

I gave her a kiss, "Fly safely and let me know you are safe."

Carla turned to get checked-in for the flight. As I got into the car, I noticed a large woman who looked like the one in the picture fucking my wife. I started to pull away and I saw Carla waive to her. I decided it was time to check this out. Pulling around the terminal I entered the short-term parking ramp. Finding a parking spot, I took the elevator to the third floor, where the trams take passengers to the airside and their flight. I ducked into the Starbuck's and watched for Carla. Walking to C concourse was Carla and her friend. I assumed that she was Liz. If there is a stereotype dike, this woman was it. Her closely cut hair; the jeans and top were modest but the black leather boots seemed to fit the image that I have of a bull dike. I was angry and sad at the same time.

After both boarded the tram to airside, I decided to get a drink. The Hard Rock Café was open which became my destination. Once at the bar I ordered a Merlot and sat at the end feeling miserable. Then I noticed Mistress Alexa walk-in with a distinguished looking man. Turning my back to them and trying not to be noticed, I thought I had gotten away being invisible. Not the case. Mistress Alexa recognized me.

"Jim, how are you?" as she and her friend walked over to my corner of the bar.

"Hi, Alexa, I am surprised to see you here."

She replied, "I am her to pickup a friend and business associate. Jim this George, George this is Jim."

Shaking hands, I was impressed with this distinguished looking 6ft 4 in tall male.

Alexa continued, "George is here for a conference and then plans to spend the weekend enjoying the beach. We have been friends for some time."

George smiled, "Alexa and I have known each other since we went to school at Michigan. She has been very helpful to me professionally with her strong understanding of psychology."

I thought the best thing to do was excuse myself and let them have dinner together.

"I am sure you have a lot to catch-up on. So, I will be leaving."

Alexa asked me, "Why are you here tonight?"

"Carla has 2 weeks of training in San Francisco and I brought her to the airport."

Alexa then asked, "Have you had dinner yet?"

I replied, "NO, not yet"

Without hesitation Alexa said, "You must join George and me for dinner."

George smiled and said, "I insist. I would like to know more about you and besides you can give me any "dirt" on my good friend."

I still hesitated when Alexa gave me a firm look that clearly said, "Have dinner."

Agreeing, we were seated at a booth with George and Alexa on one side and I on the other. Dinner was ordered along with drinks. The conversation initially was your basic chit-chat. The weather, Michigan football, and which beaches would be a good place to stay for the weekend. Towards the end of dinner, the conversation changed in an unexpected direction.

George commented, "I am here for a conference discussing how gays and lesbians can feel comfortable about announcing that they love members of the same sex. My practice in Ann Arbor specializes with people struggling with sexual identity issues. Have you ever questioned your sexuality?"

Taken aback for a moment I said, "No, I never have."

George continued, "I understand. My studies have proven to me that there are no real differences between men and women from a sexual perspective. Except for the "Plumbing differences", they respond to sexual stimulation the same. For example, I have a patient who is an attractive woman in her mid-twenties. Feeling guilty and conflicted over her sexual identity, she was on the verge of suicide. After working with her for a few months, she started to accept her desires to be with another woman. Making a connection with a woman a few years older, she now lives a happy life."

George continued, "Jim, have you ever watched gay porn?"

That stopped me. "UHM...UHM, well yes, I have seen a few."

He continued, "How did you react?"

At that moment I received a look from Alexa which seemed to say, "Tell him the truth"

That look and the thought of having to share my feelings started a strange arousal. I responded, "Well it was interesting and there was a certain amount of erotic action"

George smiled, "I will take that you enjoyed watching it. The real issues are that we are all "programmed" to respond to a naked body whether male of female. People wear clothes for a variety of reasons. To keep warm, impress others, and to hide our perceived imperfections. My research indicates that putting naked men or naked women together, they will react sexually in 84% of the time."

Getting a combination of embarrassment and arousal I said, "That is interesting, but I am not certain that happens very often"

George simply smiled, "I understand. I want to pay for dinner. How about both of you joining me for a drink in my room. I am registered here at the Marriott."

I started to make an excuse to leave when Alexa gave me a firm look and then said, "Jim you have to join us. I want you to share some of your journey with George over a quiet drink."

I reluctantly accepted. With George's suitcase on the bed and the room very neat, it was clear he had just arrived. Opening his carry-on bag, he produced a bottle of wine. With a corkscrew also in the carry on, George opened the wine and poured it into the glasses found in hotel rooms.

"Sorry the glass isn't right, but the wine is good regardless of what glass is drunk from."

After about 15 minutes of more chit-chat George looked at me. "Have you ever had sex with a man?"

That took me aback. I was ready to say no when Alexa spoke up.

"Jim, share with George your experience while you were in college. He would be very interested in learning about it and how it made you feel."

I was embarrassed and wanted to leave. That is when Alexa gave me a firm look, "Janet, strip for George and do it now."

I could only say, "Please Mistress don't make me do this."

Meekly obeying, I started to undress. Within a minute I stood there naked and unfortunately, my small cock was giving away my arousal.

Alexa shared with George, "When Janet was in college, he was celebrating at a bar when some guy put something in his drink and Jim became disoriented. Taken to this guy who was a psychology graduate, Jim was stripped and fucked without permission or conscience involvement."

George said, "I see. Janet, did you enjoy the experience?"

All I could do was shake my head embarrassed about someone else knowing my secret past.

George looked to Alexa, "You have done a good job of making Janet. She looks smooth and soft. What have you done to help Janet realize who she/he might be?"

She replied, "Remember the girl we worked with at Michigan who struggled being forced to marry a guy when she was in love with another woman? It took us only a few days before she released her inhibitions and said no. She eventually found a relationship with another woman."

George smiled, "Yes, I remembered that well. I was watching you with her as she stood naked in front of you when another naked woman entered, and she surrendered. I remember how you put her at ease and allowed her feelings to be released."

Alexa replied, "Yes, it was fun to watch her let go and not be ashamed."

Looking back at me, "So does Janet want to be a guy or girl or something else?"

Alexa replied, "I think she is really interested in being a shemale, but it is bit early to tell. My feelings are that she is still struggling to sort out her identity. She has expressed some interest in gay porn and watching a shemale being fucked by a bull. His small cock has him frustrated and believing women will not want him."

"Is she married,"

Alexa looked at me and replied, "She currently is married to a woman whom I believe is a lesbian and using Janet for financial support."

With that George approached me. Focused on my small cock he shook his head. "I understand that is a small cock. Watching porn probably makes her feel even more inadequate. Except for his college experience, has he been with a man?"

Alexa responded, "Not that he has shared with me. He did share that after his college experience, he had to masturbate repeatedly. In watching videos, I showed him, he reacted to all nude people but liked the woman with strap-on and the shemale."

George smiled, "Janet is clearly bi-sexual. As I shared at dinner naked people will respond to naked people."

George went into the bathroom. A minute later he returned naked.

"Alexa, this is not the first time you have seen me naked and you probably have an idea what's next. Would you take Janet to the edge of the bed and watch us as we have sex?"

With a big smile, "Yes, I would. I can only warn you that if I get excited, I will want Janet to suck my pussy."

I was afraid but obeyed. Within a minute George was rubbing my back.

"Janet has a very nice ass. If it hasn't been used, that is a shame. She should be fucked regularly."

With that a hand reached my cock and balls. I became increasingly aroused and finally had to moan as the sexual arousal built. George had taken control. Reaching a point of high ecstasy my moans betrayed me. Then George whispered, "I am going to fuck you now. You are going to become a faggot."

With that a finger entered my anus to stretch it followed by two fingers. Within a minute a huge cock penetrated me. This was much more exciting than the strap-on because it is warm and pulsing. I got lost. I began to cry out fuck me.

At that moment Alexa told George, "Slow down, you have me excited and I want Janet to suck my pussy." With that she pulled off the slacks she was wearing and her panties. Hopping on the bed she planted her warm wet pussy in my face and said, "Suck me."

Inexplicitly my tongue started playing with her clit. At the same time, I was being fucked. I had watched porn where something like this happened but never believed that it really happened, it was happening.

Alexa started to moan at the same time as her clit was surrounded by my tongue. Then it happened I moaned just as George released inside me. I shook for a moment and stopped sucking Alexa.

Alexa screamed, "Keep sucking me." As I struggled to regain my composure and resumed pleasing her. After another couple of minutes, I heard the deep rumbling of passion erupt within Alexa. Her body shook and her legs encircled my head and squeezed me. Then she relaxed.

Alexa panting said, "That was fantastic. George you know how to arouse me, and you did a great job with Janet."

"You proved my point that regardless of identity, a naked person will usually result in sexual encounters."

After a few minutes I regained my composure. Alexa smiled approvingly.

George said, "Janet, I agree with Alexa, you are bi and enjoy having sex with a naked willing partner regardless of their sexual identity. Go take a shower and get dressed. You had a big night and need to get rest.

I complied but while in the shower I had to masturbate just to relieve my excitement. Drying off when Alexa walked in.

"Janet, you were magnificent. I want to work on your sucking technique, but you are a natural. Once we are finished, you will be driving men and women nuts. Your sex life will be beyond anything you ever imagined. Now get dressed. Are you alright to drive home?"

I responded, "Yes Mistress I am a bit tired but able to drive."

As I left Alexa and George, Alexa gave me a kiss and hug. "Drive safe"

Driving home, I was again overcome with a desire to masturbate. Once home I immediately stripped in front of the floor length mirror and said to myself, "Fuck yourself faggot."

Climbing into bed I fell asleep very quickly. The alarm went off at 6:00. It was an unfriendly reminder that I had to get up and ready for work. As was my usual morning routine I headed to the shower. Passing the mirror, I had to stop and look at myself. Looking at the person reflecting at me I had to ask myself, "Who in the hell am I?"

I liked much of what I had experienced over the past few days but still uncertain what identity I wanted to take. Should I become a Cross Dresser or shemale or should I just be a gay faggot in search of a potential partner? What about Carla? She is an attractive and can be a kind, gentle person. She can also be a real bitch. Lately, except for the favors she wants from me and money, she has been the bitch. There is also the suspicion that Carla is a lesbian who maybe in a relationship with Liz. I don't know where this all leads.

After toweling off and shaving I got dressed. Brewing a pot of coffee (some for now and some for the trip to the office) I was overcome with a wave of jealousy. Thinking of my wife naked and submitting to the damn dike. The dark side of my imagination took over. I decided to make another search of Carla's office. The key was where I found it last time. Unlocking the storage cabinet, I immediately started on the top shelf. The black corset that was locked in there during my first visit to this secret place was not there. Neither was the vibrating dildo that was hidden in the back of the cabinet. The pictures that I saw the last time were still there. I took one final look at my naked wife being fucked by that bitch. I again felt anger and hurt.

One new addition to the cabinet was a thumb drive. I wondered what was on it. Removing it I took it to my computer so I could look at whatever was on it. Not password protected, it was easy to access. It was a video apparently made this past girls' weekend. Four women were sitting around a table playing cards. There was sound and I distinctly heard Carla's voice. I recognized Tammie because she had been over to our house several times working on a charity fund raiser with Carla. Liz was clearly present. Her size made her instantly recognizable even though she had her back to the camera. The fourth woman I did not know. That must have been Melissa. She appeared to be younger than the other women.

Although the sound was poor quality and it tended to fade in and out, it became clear that the girls were playing poker. That didn't seem too strange at first until Melissa lost the first hand and had to give an article of clothing. At that point Liz pulled a plastic bag and had Melissa deposit her shoes. It became clear they were playing strip poker. As the game progressed, Melissa seemed to have nothing but bad luck. She never won a hand and was soon down to wearing only her panties. Liz then said something like, "The first person to lose, must leave the table and wait on the couch. "The final winner will decide what they must to do to regain their clothes"

The game continued and within a few more hands, Tammie was naked and out and sitting on the couch. She sat there like a schoolgirl waiting to be punished. Seeing her naked with her firm breasts, beautiful legs, and blonde hair was enough for me to develop a hard on.

Carla and Liz played for another 6 hands and it was almost even. Both women were down to their bras and panties. Liz then said, "Last hand winner take all" Carla agreed. Looking at her hand she asked for two cards. Liz held pat. Carla then said, "I have two pair two aces and two tens, beat that bitch."

It soon became clear Liz was holding a winning hand. Laying down her cards with a devilish smile and said, "My full house bests your two pair, Slut. Now strip and join the others on the couch."

The sound of the video became difficult to hear but it became clear Liz had plans for all the girls. Melissa's pussy was to be sucked by Tammie and Carla was to submit to Liz who proceeded to put on her strap-on. Watching Carla submitting made my blood boil. At some point Carla climaxed. Then it was Tammie's turn to receive Liz's artificial member. She started to resist but Liz soon had her on all fours and taking it in her pussy.

jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers
12