Small Cock Frustration Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla was busy stroking Melissa's breasts and then sucking her pussy. Melissa seemed to be fully under Carla's control. This continued until the girl erupted and fell back trying to recover. Carla had a pleased look on her face.

Finished with Tammie, Liz let her go to the couch and rest. It was clear that Melissa was the next on Liz's list. At that moment she and Carla had a discussion or argument depending on how you read the body language. At that point they moved closer to the camera and I could hear them talking.

Liz said, "I won the poker game fair and square, so I am going to fuck Mel. It is my right and besides I am your Mistress."

Carla responded, "I introduced Melissa to you and invited her to our party so I should get the honor of being the first to fuck her. I only lost that final hand and it was close all the way."

Liz smiled, "Okay, here is the deal. You put on your strap-on and you can fuck Mel's pussy. At the same time, I am going to fuck you in the ass. I know that is what you enjoy and like to watch become my uncontrolled slut, climaxing little bitch. But there is a catch. If you climax before Melissa, you must stop, and I will then fuck her until she erupts in total ecstasy. Deal?"

It was strange watching my naked wife shaking hands with her naked Mistress over a deal to see who gets to fuck the new girl first. It did not make me proud. .Watching Melissa on all fours as Carla slipped her strap-on into Melissa's tight, wet pussy and then Liz using hers to penetrate my wife was strangely erotic.

I suddenly learned something about my wife that I never knew, my wife is really an anal slut. It only took Liz a few minutes to get Carla to the point she was distracted from fuckin Melissa and totally under Liz's control. I saw the sweat starting to roll down her back and then the moment came when Carla went crazy shaking and passionately screaming, "You bitch you know how to control me. I can't resist you. Mel is yours".

After watching that video I became depressed. Returning the thumb drive carefully the way I found it, I locked the storage cabinet, and put the key back in its proper place. Still excited and aroused, I had to leave for work. The sensation and the image of my wife being fucked in the ass stayed with me.

To be continued

12