Small Cock Frustration Pt. 04

Story Info
Mistress and Janet become slaves of Master Michael.
5.3k words
4.39
13.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
301 Followers

After watching that video, I became depressed. Returning the thumb drive carefully the way I found it, I locked the storage cabinet, and put the key back in its proper place. Still excited and aroused, I had to leave for work. The sensation and the image of my wife being fucked in the ass stayed with me.

After the shock of seeing my wife under the control of Liz, I became angry. This anger received further fuel when Carla sent me a text.

"Jim, it is clear that you do not love and do not satisfy my needs. You have become a weak, useless, drone of ne value to me or any woman. I am filing for divorce when I return from this business training trip. I want the house, half of your 401(k), and alimony. These demands are non-negotiable. Carla"

Carla was due to return to Tampa in two day. It only took me a phone call to my attorney who recommended a divorce attorney to handle this type of case. Taking the next day off work, I met this legal advisor, Josh Wilkerson, better known as "No Prisoners Taken Wilkerson". He listened to my situation. I shared the pictures and video that I found in Carla's locker with him as foundation for my defense.

After looking at the video and reading Carla's text, Josh smiled, "You don't have anything to worry about. The most this will cost you will be my $5,000 fee. I may be able to get Carla to pay that as well." He then advised me on the best strategy to avoid a long and difficult court battle.

Two days later I received a call from Carla from Tampa International Airport. In a firm voice she said, "I am back in town and want to give you a chance to work this out. The terms in my text are clear and reasonable. How do you want to proceed?"

I responded, "Carla, welcome home. Meet me at the Starbuck's on Curlew road at 10:00 AM and we can talk."

She responded, "I want what I want, and you will give it to me. You don't have the stomach for a "sticky" divorce court fight. I will meet you at Starbuck's and be ready to make a deal with me."

I simply replied, "See you at Starbuck's. Don't be late."

I arrived at Starbuck's about 10 minutes early and looked for a quiet place we could talk. As was her tradition Carla arrived 10 minutes late. She knew I would wait so she took advantage hoping it would make me angry. In walked Carla with her buddy, Liz. The stern looks on their faces and angry look indicated they were ready to do battle.

"Hi, what would you two like to drink?" No response indicated that I caught them off guard. Carla responded a vanilla latte and Liz just grunted so I ordered two grandee vanilla lattes and a flat white for myself. During the time it took to prepare the drinks, Liz kept whispering something to Carla. I ignored them. Once the coffees were ready, I each of them their drinks and pointed to a table outside under the green umbrella.

Liz tried to say something, and I immediately interrupted her. "I want you both to listen to me for a minute."

With that I pulled out a large manila envelope from a file folder. "Before we start talking, I want you to look at a few things." A copy of the picture of Liz fucking Carla with a strap-on was placed before them. "I think this is a picture that deserves your attention. Carla, I never knew you had such a cute ass and enjoyed having a woman fuck it."

Carla's face turned red and she was clearly angry. Liz seemed ready to cuss me out. At that moment I said, "Liz, I would remain silent. You can be sued for alienation of affection and I would easily win."

That seemed to stop her. The next thing I pulled out was the thumb drive containing the video of the strip poker game. "I don't why you decided to make a video of that evening all of you decided to play strip poker, but this video captures the evening's events. You probably don't want to have it distributed to anyone or given to your friend's family. The original thumb drive and pictures are in a sealed envelope with my attorney with instructions that if anything happens to me, he is to give them to the authorities. I have copies that I can use to for other purposes. For example, I know Tammie and her husband, he would find this very distressing. I don't know Melissa, but I am certain I can find her."

Liz immediately interrupted, "That is nothing but blackmail."

"I suppose it could be considered that, but you are the ones who would have to explain and why this video was made."

Carla with an angry voice, "What do you want bastard?"

"First of all, Liz go and sit in your car this is a personal matter between Carla and me. Your presence is not appreciated or needed."

That brought her out of her chair looking ready to fight. "Go sit in the car and suck on your latte while Carla and I work through some personal issues."

It wasn't until Carla said, "Honey, go sit in the car. I will be alright, and I will get this taken care of in a few minutes. This weak bastard won't do anything I can't handle. I don't want you to get hurt."

Liz reluctantly left the table and went to her car but make certain to roll down the windows in an attempt to listen in on our conversation.

"Carla, in response to your text I am ready to make you an offer for a consensual divorce that allows you to do whatever you want to do and avoid much legal feuding. It will save both of us time, money, and allow you to get on with your life. It will also ensure that the pictures and video will never see the light of day."

The smirk on her face seemed to indicate she still felt she had control. "You know, there is a market in the porn movie business for videos like the one you made. I suspect I could get a few bucks for selling a copy of that video. Liz fucking you in the ass while you attempt to fuck the new girl would probably make you a porn star and be all over the internet."

That comment caused her to take a very different position. "Okay, bastard what are you proposing?"

Pulling a sheet of paper from my file and placed it in front of her. "Here are the terms that are fair and will give you the freedom. It will also ensure that those pictures and video will be remained sealed in my attorney's office."

The frown on Carla's face indicated she did not like the proposal. It read:

"Carla will receive all her clothes and personal possessions.

You can take all the furniture you want except items from my office, the master bedroom, and furniture on the lanai.

The house has approximately $100,000 in equity. You will sign full ownership to me in exchange for 5 annual payments of $10,000 each March. That is when I receive my annual bonus. I reserve the right to refinance the house and pay the balance of the outstanding $50,000 to you at any time.

There will be no alimony. You earn and have your assets; I will continue to own mine.

There will be no distribution of your or my 401(k) as part of the settlement.

This agreement will not require lengthy legal costs and court appearances. I must pay my attorney $5,000 for this agreement and legal action. I expect you to pay one half of that cost. You can either pay him directly or have me pay him and reduce the first $10,000 payment by that amount.

Finally, we both agree not to say anything negative about each other. The envelope in my attorney's office will remain sealed and unopened unless you violate this agreement."

"This is the agreement and not open to further negotiation. You have 24 hours to either accept or face the alternative which I have already expressed and a legal battle which you will not win."

In shock Carla replied, "You dirty bastard, asshole, this agreement is unfair and does not treat me fairly. You want too much."

I simply replied, "This is the opportunity to let you and Liz live your lives as you want without any real problems. The alternative is to have you explain to your friends, employer and the courts about the pictures and video. I will also file a lawsuit against Liz which I have already been advised I would win. So, think it over and give me your decision. If I haven't heard your response by noon tomorrow, I will have my attorney start the proceedings."

"This is clearly blackmail and you are trying to destroy both Liz and me."

"No, I am simply using the material you provided me to dissolve our marriage. By the way, Liz seems like a person that could not use her head and want to engage in some sort of violence. If there is any act of vandalism to the house, my car, person, or even a blade of grass is damaged, the wheels of justice will be rolled on you both. Now take time to think about this generous offer and the consequences of not accepting it. Give me your decision by noon tomorrow."

Pushing herself away from the table, knocking her chair over, Carla stormed off to Liz in the waiting car. As they pulled away, Liz had to give me the finger.

The hours ticked by and about 9:00 PM I received a text from Carla.

"You are a real bastard but since the cost and humiliation you would force me to go through, it is easier to accept your terms for divorce. I want to get my clothes, furniture, and personal things out of the house. I will be there Saturday morning. You had better cooperate or I will take action."

I read the text knowing that Carla and her friend Liz were scheming to do something they thought would make me angry and do something foolish. I replied,

"Thanks for your text. This Saturday will be okay but not before 8:00 AM to start and no later than 5:00 PM to finish your move. I have changed the locks and will be present during the time you are in the house. My attorney has completed the necessary paperwork to obtain a mutually consent divorce. You can read and sign the papers then. After you have completed the move on Saturday and signed the papers, I do not want to have any further contract."

Her curt reply:

"You're an asshole. Be ready at precisely 8:00 AM. Liz, some friends, and I will be at the house then."

With those loving words, I ended the text string. In anticipation of potential problems, I called my good friend Tom Winters, a Hillsborough County Sherriff deputy, and asked if would mind spending Saturday at my house. After explaining the situation Tom agreed. His only condition was that he wanted to watch the University of Florida football game. I agreed and said, "Not only can you watch the football game but let me know what you want to eat and drink. It will be there."

Tom replied, "I am looking forward to Saturday and making certain Carla and friends are 'model' citizens. If not, well they will find there will be serious problems."

At precisely 8:00 AM the doorbell rang. It was Carla, Liz, and four male friends. Their truck was already backing into the driveway. The look on Liz's face was one of deep anger. She looked like she wanted a fight and an excuse to blame me for some act that would bring the Sherriff.

"You fucking asshole, you are a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to be here. Carla is being tossed out of her home. You are scum."

Her rant continued until she saw Tom. Not knowing who my friend was, Liz continued to scream.

"Who's the fat bastard with you today. Do you both need protection from me and Carla?"

Tom simply smiled, "Let me introduce myself. I am Tom Winters with the Hillsborough Country Sherriff's department. I am here today to watch football and watch both of you. Now obscenity is not something I like to hear. Unless you stop harassing Jim, I will be forced to call in backup and put you in jail."

That quickly quieted Liz. From that point and for the rest of the day, I only received dirty looks. The four guys that came with Carla, started moving furniture while Carla and Liz packed clothes and personal items. The "movers" seemed to go out of their way to damage the walls and floors as they move furniture. I simply remined them that they would be responsible for damages. At first there seemed to be "I don't care attitude". With the second warning and Tom looking sternly at them, that corrected the problem. By 1:00 PM all of Carla's personal things and furniture were out of the house.

"Carla, there is only one thing remaining to do and that if to sign the mutual divorce document."

The look on her face communicated, "If I had a gun, you would be dead." Fortunately, she didn't.

She did say, "I need to read the agreement closely and may want to get my attorney to review it."

I said, "That's okay but I am not going to negotiate any additional concessions. You may remember I have the video and pictures that won't serve your arguments, if you want to fight this in court. I also may decide to file suit against Liz for her actions that destroyed our marriage. My attorney, 'No prisoners Wilkerson" is ready to proceed with a lawsuit, if you baulk and this agreement."

As Carla and I talked, Liz stood close behind Carla. She snapped, "You are fucking asshole, you wouldn't dare."

With a smile I simply said, "If you want to go against me, go ahead but you know I hold all the cards and I am not going to strip and be fucked like you did those women in the video."

With that exchange Carla and Liz left through the front door, slamming it on the way out. Watch the game Tom could only smile. "You did that very well. I didn't hear a thing just in case there was something that sounded like a blackmail threat."

After the game, I thanked Tom for his help and gave him a contribution for the Sherriff's Youth Ranch. He said that wasn't necessary, but I wanted to express my appreciation and a contribution was the best way to do that.

About 6:30 I went to Publix for groceries and something for dinner. While standing in the deli line waiting for Boars Head Black Forest ham, Tammie came up to me. She had been shopping and once she saw me, came over.

"Hi Jim, Can I have a minute to chat with you?" The strained look on her face and emotion in her voice indicated she had something very serious to talk with me."

Sensing that this was more serious than a social visit I said, "Hi, Tammie. Great to see you. How about me buying us two cups of coffee and we can talk outside on the bench?"

Nodding her head in yes motion, I said, "I will be out in just a minute. Do you take cream and sugar in your coffee?"

Sensing it didn't matter what was in her coffee, she simply said, "I take both in mine." With that she parked her shopping cart and walked outside.

With two coffees in hand I found her looking like that nervous schoolgirl she appeared to be on the video. "How can I help?"

Near tears she blurted out, "I will do anything you want. Sex, money, whatever so you won't sell that video of that night on Long Boat Key."

"Tammie, I think I know what video you are talking about, but I have no intention of selling or giving it to anyone. It is sealed and locked away at my attorney's office. Who told you I was going to sell it to a porn company? I think I know the answer."

Her nervous smile told me she was very concerned and perhaps being blackmailed. "Liz told me that you had a video of the strip poker game and were going to sell it. I will do anything to please you so that video won't be sold. It would ruin my marriage, family, and reputation."

"Tammie, I have no intention of that video ever seeing the light of day. I have seen it and while I don't know why four women would video tape a strip poker game and the activities that followed, it will never be seen. Unless Liz has another copy, I have the only one and it will remain forever locked away unless Carla and Liz want to disrupt out divorce agreement or something unexpected happens to me."

"But Liz said you looking for someone to buy it. How much do you want, and I will try to find the money?"

"Tammie, first it's not for sale. Secondly, I am not going to give or sell it to anyone. I don't know what Liz is doing but attempting to blackmail you seems to be her objective. She probably didn't mention that I have still pictures of Liz and other women in compromising positions."

"No, she didn't. I don't know how that evening happened. Carla, Melissa and I had a great girls' day at the beach. When Liz, unexpectedly joined us for dinner, the day changes. We started drinking more and after a while we were in Liz's room. We started playing Hearts', but it wasn't long before Liz suggested poker. Within a short time, I was naked and being sexually played with."

"No need to share any details with me. I suspect that Liz is responsible for doing this with a number of women for whatever purpose she may have. Blackmail is probably an underlying motive but that is only a guess. You and the other woman in that video have nothing to fear from me. Please let her know that she is safe. The bigger question is whether Liz and Carla have other plans for you. Since I have, hopefully, the only copy, they don't have much leverage. In fact, you can let Liz know I have a lot of evidence on her and Carla and they had better watch their back."

Tammie said, "I don't know if I could tell her that. She is a very strong woman."

"Okay, I understand what you are saying. I will let her know that if she does anything to harm you or the other woman in the video, I will take the information to the cops. It wouldn't surprise me if she and Carla are running some kind of human trafficking scam. Entrapping women and forcing them to give them money or engage in some form of prostitution."

Gasping Tammie said, "You mean she might blackmail me too?"

"Yes, I suspect that is possible. But you needn't worry about that. If she attempts to harm you in any way, I will take care of things. Now go home and enjoy your family. If Liz or Carla threaten you, call me and I will take it from there."

Looking like a woman that had a ton of worry taken off her shoulders Tammie with tears in her eyes could only say, "Thank you Jim. Thank you."

After that unexpected meeting in Publix I finished my shopping and on my way home when my cell rang. The number was Mistress Alexa's number. I pulled over and parked then answered the phone. "Hi, Mistress, how are you?"

Her voice was tense as she answered, "Hi Jim, I need you to come to the club tonight by 8:00 PM. It is important so please come. You don't need to wear anything special and I will meet you in the lobby."

I knew Mistress Alexa was leaving for Michigan to finish the courses and work on her PHD. I thought I might not hear from her at least until she returned to Tampa at Christmas. I responded, "You want to see me tonight at the club. Is there anything wrong or do I need to do anything?"

"No, please come. I need to see you and it is important to me that you meet someone."

"Okay, I will be there at 8 and look forward to seeing you."

"Thank you. You don't know how much this pleases me, and I am sure that the person you will meet can continue your training while I am away. See you then."

Just before 8 I pulled into the club. There were a number of cars in the parking lot. I had not been to the club when an event or social had been underway. This was a first. As I walked through the door Mistress Alexa greeted me at the door. She had a tense smile and said, "Follow me to the end the lobby."

The club had been a renovated warehouse. It was big and while I had been in the main area and Mistress' office, this area of the building had almost a separate feeling about it.

I was given the order, "Take off your clothes and stand in the center of the room and wait." I simply complied.

The florescent lights made this room brighter than the rest of the club. There was a long black curtain covering the front part of the room and a side door. Obediently standing there, I wondered what was going to happen? It wasn't long before I found out.

The side door opened and Mistress Alexa and a tall, dominant looking male walked in. It was clear he was in charge. Mistress Alexa looked at me, "Janet, this is Master Michael. He wanted to meet you and will continue your training while I am away."

jamtby
jamtby
301 Followers
12