Small Cock Frustration Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Michael was tall man, wearing a black leather vest, no shirt, leather pants, and black boots, he was the stereotype dominant Master. Looking at me and then at Mistress Alexa there was a look of displeasure on his face. He approached me. "Stand still faggot, while I inspect you. I like to see what I am going to transform into a true submissive."

His hands moved down my chest. "He has the makings of boobs. It won't take too much to grown them to my acceptable size." Then he reached my balls and cock. The look of disgust came over him as he turned toward Mistress Alexa.

"You do not have the male in chastity? You allow him the possibility to play with himself. You know better than that. You are failing me." Mistress Alexa looked down at the floor like a child being scolded for misbehaving.

Turning me around his hands moved down my back and then reaching my butt, he pulled my ass cheeks apart and placed his finger into my anus. "Tight, very tight, that is good. In fact, he can be a special guest at a party I am giving tomorrow at my place."

Turning back to Mistress Alexa the stern look on Master Michael's face told her she was in trouble. Pointing his figure at her he simply said, "Assume the position you, worthless woman."

I watched as Mistress Alexa stripped off her clothes, kneeled with her hands behind her and head down. This was the first time I had seen her totally naked and she was very beautiful. I could not believe that she submitting to Master Michael.

He spoke, "I am very dissatisfied with you and your poor training of this sub. He should be in chastity and greeting me on his knees. You have failed to train him and failed me. Cum to me."

With that she meekly crawled to him. Pulling a butt plug from the corner by the side door, he ordered Mistress to open her mouth and suck the plug. After a minute he pulled from her mouth and came to me. "Bend over faggot." With that order he pushed me over and pushed the butt plug into me. It hurt at first. "Keep that in and don't let it fall out."

His next order to me was clearly intended to humiliate me and Mistress. "Now get your cock hard and stroke it until I order you to stop. Don't you dare cum." Resenting this command, I hesitated but then obeyed as he told me that Mistress Alexa needs to learn what happens when a male is not in chastity."

I became concerned that if I did not do as ordered, Mistress Alexa might be further humiliated. I started to stroke my cock and it quickly became hard. There is nothing so private as masturbation and having Mistress Alexa present humiliated me.

Master Michael's next act was to turn back of Mistress. Pulling his large cock through the opening in his pants, he ordered her to open her mouth and suck. She obeyed. I was shocked. She sucked for several minutes then just before Master Michael's seed was about to flow, he pulled out of her mouth and sprayed the sticky, white fluid over her face and down her chest. He clearly wanted to humiliate her in front of me.

Turning to me, "This is my sub and you are also my sub and will do as I order you. Alexa has proven to be unworthy of me and I no longer will tolerate her disrespect." With that he pulled her to her feet and opened the black curtain. I followed as he took her arm and lead her to the "Grope Room". This is the one place Mistress Alexa had warned me not to enter because anything and everything was ok.

Looking at her once again in disgust, "Okay Bitch, this is where you go. I am certain there are people who will know what to do with your worthless ass and pussy."

She protested, "No you can't force me to go in there, you know what happens and I won't do it."

With a very sarcastic smile he said, "You don't have any choice." With that he called into the that hole of depravity, "Stan, your reward is here. You and your friends are free to use her anyway you like."

With that a Master Michael pushed Alexa into the room. At the same time a large hand grabbed her arm. I was not going to stand there and let her go in there. I grabbed her free arm and pulled her back. That is when I felt a foot on my ass pushing me into that hole.

Master Michael shouted at me, "Okay faggot, you can join your Bitch Mistress and receive an evening to new sexual experiences. If you have never been treated like a gay slut, you will be tonight."

Pulled into this very dimly lighted room all I could see were shadows. Holding tightly onto Alexa's left hand, I managed to kick the guy holing other arm which caused him to momentarily drop her arm. Apparently, I got him in the balls because all I heard was painful cussing. Grabbing Alexa's other arm, I pulled her facing me. The sticky white sperm was now on both of us.

"Hold on to me with both hands and don't let go." Although I could only see shadows, I did find a solid wall and pressed Alexa against it. This allowed me to protect her from attack to either her front or back. Only my ass was exposed at this point.

For the first time I heard her crying. "I am sorry. You should not be here. The people in here are going to rape us both." My response, "Fuck them before that happens."

In a moment a pair of hands reached me and tried to pull Alexa and I apart.

We held on tight to each other. Then someone wanted to stick their cock or something up my ass, but I quickly said, "Under Florida Law I must advise you that I am HIV Positive." That stopped whomever was trying to fuck my ass.

Holding each other tightly and keeping Alexa's back against the wall, we started to inch our way to what I hoped was a way out of this dark place. Several more attempts to pull us apart were made. This time two people attempted to pull us apart. One guy my back several times hoping to break my grip. It hurt but I held her tight. At that moment we reached the curtain. Pushing Alexa through the curtain, "Run" and she was out. I wanted revenge so turning around I punched the shadow closed to me where I thought it would hurt most. The painful screamed acknowledged I had found my mark. The second person came at me. A second blow left them recoiling and I ran out.

Alexa standing a few feet past the Grope Room whispered, "Jim, grab my hand and follow me."

This part of the old warehouse had not been remodeled and contained old equipment and furniture. It was dark so we moved along the wall not drawing any attention. The normally used section of the building had maybe 10 or 12 people watching exhibitions. Half of the people, group, mostly women, were naked while their masters were dressed in a variety of clothes. Their attention was focused on Master Michael who was giving instructions on how to do whatever. The painful screams from the hellhole we had just escaped could barely be heard outside.

Alexa said, "We are going to a small office where we can lock the door and wait until everyone leaves the building. I just hope Master Michael is more interested in the new woman he wants play with rather look for us. He is a real bastard."

Entering the small room, the first thing Alexa did was to lock the door. I then moved a desk stored there against the door for further security. Unfortunately, there was no exit or window that we could use to get out. We were both naked and there was nothing to cover ourselves. Our plan was to wait until everyone left, retrieve our clothes and leave. That was the plan, but it was not to be.

As we both sat in this dark room, we held each other trying to keep warm. This comforted us both. I then asked, "Mistress, how did you get involved with Master Michael?"

Her soft voice replied, "First, please don't call me Mistress my name is Alexa and I want you to call me that. As to how I got involved with all this world of Dominance/Submissives, that is a long story. Since we have some time, I will share it with you. I appreciate what you did for me tonight and how we have been together."

Pulling the butt plug out and then responding. "Alexa, I admire you and would really like to know you as a person. Since neither of us have anything to hide (we were both naked), please tell me about you."

Although I couldn't see her face clearly, it was clear she had a smile. "You are right, neither of us have anything to hide from the other. We are both very naked and transparent."

To be continued...

12