Small Cock Frustration Pt. 06

Story Info
Continuation Small Cock Frustration. Secrets are revealed.
4.4k words
4.31
8.8k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers

We both laughed. I need to pull a shirt out of the closet and then we should leave to get you to your apartment. I will drive you to the airport. With that we both got into the car for the drive to Alexa's apartment on Davis Island.

Pulling out of my garage Alexa asked, "I have shared a lot about me and my life, I would like to know more about you. Except as to how we met and that you stood by me last night, I want to know about you."

I responded, "That's fair but my life is not very exciting. I was born and raised in Lancaster, Ohio which is approximately 40 miles from Columbus, the state capital. My mother taught elementary school and my father worked for Anchor Hocking a major manufacture of glass items. He also was a volunteer fireman. I am the oldest and have two brothers. We always got along well but there was some brotherly rivalry. My youngest brother was a great football player and a big hit with the girls. My middle brother played in the marching band and was also very popular. I was more the quiet student and less social than both of them. At 16 I started working part time at Huffman's Hardware store which gave me an opportunity to meet a lot of people. One of the regulars was our Congressman. Over time he started to take an interest in me. When it came time for college, he asked me what my plans were. I told him I had been accepted to Ohio State."

At that point Alexa interrupted, "You are a Buckeye? My mother warned me about you guys."

"Yes, Alexa I am a Buckeye, but I like people from Michigan. My mother's sister lives in Flint and we visited her every year. Nothing like smoked white fish from Lake Michigan. That is a real treat."

Alexa smiled, "Ok, you have good taste."

Laughing I said, "Not only smoked fish but some of the most beautiful women I have ever met."

Alexa asked, "How many beautiful women have you met from Michigan?"

My answer, "One, you."

" Thanks to my good grades and the Congressman's help I received an Air Force ROTC scholarship. That took the financial strain off me and my family. About that same time my dad's company started to move their operations out of Lancaster and his job was eliminated. That put stress on the entire family and almost cause my parents to divorce. Fortunately, my college was paid. Working as a waiter at several restaurants, I was able to make enough to support myself. I was not a big social guy just trying to pay the bills and make it through school. The Air Force program required me to attend summer training. That provided great experiences and a paycheck. That was great."

"Studying Electrical Engineering, the studies were hard, but I did well. At that time only about 10% of my engineering class were women. Most either had a very high opinion of themselves and I was just a lowly guy from a 'hick town' or they were strongly into the feminist movement. I did date several girls from the Nursing school and one from the Journalism school . Nothing serious but those were good times."

Alexa asked, "Did you have any memorable moments while in school?'

I hesitated to answer.

Putting her hand on my shoulder, "I shared the trauma that impacted me. I sense you had one while in school. It's okay if you don't want to share it."

"Alexa, you are special to me. I am going to share something I have never shared with anyone not even my former wife. It could have ruined my life if a strange twist of fate had not happened. I have your secret and you will have mine."

"During my senior year I had dated a girl for a month. Nothing serious but we had fun together. She invited me to a party being held in an off-campus apartment. She had a late class and asked me to meet her at a local bar named Jimmy's. I arrived about a half hour before her class was out. Ordering a beer, I was enjoying the people watching and music. A graduate assistant, Joe Stevens, who had taught an elective psychology course I had taken, saw me and waved. He joined me. I told him I was waiting for a girl, but we could talk until she came. We started talking about the usual campus things including how poorly our basketball team was doing. "

"Janet, the girl who invited me to the party arrived. She immediately greeted me and Joe. It seems they were friends and had done a community social benefit program together. Janet was surprised that I had met Joe. It was at his place where the party was being held."

Alexa interrupted, "That seems to be a strange coincidence."

"You are right it was more than a coincidence. I bought Janet a drink and the three of us continued to talk. I had to excuse myself and take a 'beer break' in the men's room. When I returned a fresh beer was waiting for me and we continued to talk. At some point I began to feel strange. Janet asked if I was alright. I said no and I think I should head home. I started to apologize to Janet when she interrupted."

"You are in no shape to head home. Joe's apartment is only a block or two from here. The fresh air will help you feel better."

Leaving the bar with Janet on one arm and Joe on the other we walked the two blocks to his place. I expected other people to already be there, but it was only the three of us. The next thing I remember was waking naked with the sun coming through the window. Struggling to make sense of it, I found my clothes in a heap by the bed. No one else was in the house. I got dressed and left for my place. What had happened and why it happened remained a mystery until that afternoon. Janet knocked on the door. She wanted to see if I was alright."

She entered my apartment carrying a large envelope. "Are you alright? I was concerned and wanted to check with you after last night."

I asked, "What the hell happened?"

With a smirk she said, "Let's just say you got carried away. I have some pictures to show you that will help you understand."

Pulling a handful of pictures from the envelope these were of me naked and in compromising positions with several men. I had no memory of any of this.

"Let's just say you are now a close friend of Joe and me. We have a secret that you don't want anyone to know about. You are now a homosexual. We will keep your secret in exchange for your cooperation. We have clients that greatly enjoy spending time with someone like you. It's very simple. When we call and tell you to go to the apartment, you go, without question. Provide and do whatever and if the guest wants. When they are finished with you, you put your clothes back on and leave without any questions. That way these pictures and the story we will spread about you will never happen. Is this clear?"

"You bitch this is nothing but entrapment and blackmail."

Smirking again, "Call it what you want but we hold the pictures and the cards. All you must do is do what you are told. Have both your holes open and ready. Just obey us. That way these pictures will never be seen. Be ready for tonight because one of our guests, whom you met last night wants to really spend time with you tonight. No one fucked you last night but now you belong to us. You will be called with the time for your meeting. "

Alexa grabbed my shoulder. "My god that must have been terrible. Your future, reputation, and all that you had work for was at stake."

"Yes, I was filled with despair. I thought I had been dating a nice girl. In fact, it was a setup from the beginning."

"What did you do?"

"Fate stepped in. Whether she intended to or not, Janet left the pictures with me. Within a few minutes, they were burned in the kitchen sink. I could only hope no other copies existed. In fear and anger I waited for the phone call. It never came."

"What happened?"

"Janet and Joe tried to outrun a train. Although the crossing arms and signal were working, they thought they could get across the tracks before the train got there. They were wrong. It made the news. The car along with both was demolished. As a result, no call was received, and everything returned to normal. My only hope then and now, is that there are no copies."

Alexa's hand still on my shoulder, "Thank you for sharing that with me. We both have experienced traumas. It has helped to build our relationship by sharing them. I respect you and your courage to share this with me. I will honor my pledge to never speak of it."

Within another minute we reached the causeway to Davis Island quickly reached Alexa's apartment. Parking in her designated parking spot, we got out and entered her place. It was about 7:30.

Alexa said, "Welcome to my humble home. It's a one-bedroom peaceful place. I am subleasing it to a friend until next June. I shipped my clothes and such to Ann Arbor last week—wow that was a $500 expense. Make yourself at home while I slip out of these sexy sweatpants and shirt and into what I am wearing for the flight. It will take me a few minutes but if you would like to make a pot of coffee, we both need another cup—at least I do. Coffee and some powered creamer are in the cupboard to right of the Mr. Coffee."

I proceeded to make the coffee while Alexa changed clothes and got ready for the flight. Once the coffee was ready, I poured her a cup, added the creamer and some sugar. Knocking on the bedroom door, "I have your coffee."

She laughed. "Come in you have seen me at my worst. I have nothing to hide from you. Come to think of it, you have seen all of me."

Opening the door, I walked in. Alexa had already change into a blouse, jeans, and athletic shoes. Still working on her hair, she looked great. When I handed her the coffee, she gave me a kiss.

"Thank you I need this. Your sweats are on the bed. Thank you for letting me use them. It made the trip here much more comfortable than the one from the club."

"You know I will never wear those sweats again."

"Why, did I do something to them?"

"No. they will never look as good on me as they did on you. I just might frame and then hang them in my office. You looked that good in them."

Alexa blushed. "Ok, smooth talker, let me finish getting ready before I strip both of us and we end in bed and I miss my flight."

"I like the way you think but I understand, we'll need at least 25 minutes to get to the airport. I will go into the living room and fantasize about being in bed with you."

I drank my coffee, check emails on my smart phone, and read the news while Alexa got ready. After finishing doing "girl things" she emerged from the bedroom carrying a suitcase, coat, and computer.

"It's about 5 minutes to 9 and I think it will take about 25 minutes to get to the airport. There's time to swing through Donkin Donut's drive through and I can get you another coffee and a breakfast sandwich. It's not gourmet but at least it's breakfast."

"Okay, how do you know I like Donkin? Have had someone spying on me?'

"No, just say it's my male intuition. Pretty girls always like Donkin."

Laughing, "You have quite a line of BS when you are trying to impress a girl."

"Let's say It's a gift."

I took her suitcase to the car while Alexa made on last check of the apartment before locking the door. Carrying her purse and computer bag, she met me at the car. I held the door for her and then proceeded to get in on my side and we drove off to Donkin. As usual the drive through was busy but the line moved. Ordering two coffees, a breakfast sandwich for Alexa and a donut for me, we started for the airport.

Alexa laughed, "A donut is not what I call a power breakfast. But I really want to know more about you."

"I graduated, commissioned in the Air Force as a Second lieutenant. My orders were to an electronics school in Colorado and then to Kadena, Air Force Base, Okinawa, Japan. Two weeks after graduation I was in Colorado attending a six-week school on electronics equipment and basic electronics warfare. Then off to Okinawa. I was stationed there for 3 years and responsible for the maintenance of all the radar systems used at the base. Not much to report except I traveled to Japan, Hong Kong, and Korea. Dating opportunities were not plentiful since most women were married or they were enlisted females. As an officer fraternization with enlisted personnel was not allowed. There were several nurses stationed at the base hospital, but nothing serious. I spent most of my time working, learning to cook Japanese, and traveling. I also started to play golf. There's a joke in the Air Force. When a new base is established the first thing built is the Officer's Club and second is a golf course."

"I was transferred to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio for my second assignment. This time I was responsible for all the base's communications equipment's maintenance. That is where I met my future wife Carla. She was enlisted working in the communications department. We got along and eventually I asked her to meet me off base while we were in civilian clothes. Our relationship developed and soon we spent almost every weekend together. Carla loved sex. One memorable trip to Columbus to watch a hockey game, we never made it out of the motel room. Carla took her clothes off when we arrived and didn't put them on until we left on Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, we didn't watch any hockey. I would go and get take-outs for food. It was a wild weekend."

"Carla and I had been secretly seeing each other for about 5 months. Her enlistment ended and she became a civilian. We were now free to date openly. She moved into my apartment and life was good for a while. I wanted to get married and after some hesitation she agreed. Life started to get strange from this point."

"Carla was born in Long Beach, California. She has a sister that is at best different and often obnoxious. Carla's father left the family shortly before Carla enlisted and now lives in Mexico with a girlfriend. Her mother is a "Wild Child" from Haight-Ashbury days. Not a close family. From Carla's perspective, a traditional wedding seemed out of the question. She wanted to go to Las Vegas and get married. That didn't fit my family's situation. After some discussion she agreed to get married in Cincinnati where she had a friend who was an ordained minister in the Methodist church. That worked for me and my family. Carla only had several friends from the Air Force and a childhood friend from California, named Liz. I never got her last name. It was an unusual wedding, but it worked. I paid for the reception at the Omni Hotel in downtown Cincinnati."

"Six months after the wedding my obligated service was completed, and I became a civilian. Carla wanted to move to a warmer climate. She was offered a position with Lockheed in Tampa. Her background and existing Top-Secret security clearance made her a natural fit for the position. I was surprised to learn that her friend Liz already worked at Lockheed."

Alexa questioned, "That is unusual, but I guess a referral from an existing employee is worth a great deal."

"Yes, and in a minute this relationship becomes clearer. Traffic is a bit heavier than I expected but we are making good time. You will be at the airport in plenty of time."

Alexa smiled, "You're handier than Uber. Tell me how you found a job in Tampa."

"Carla had started her job in Tampa about two weeks before I could leave. I had to make arrangements to move what things we were taking to Florida, close out the lease on the apartment, and find a job in Tampa. I did not know anyone there and in fact had never been to Florida let alone Tampa. I worked with several employment firms who specialized in placing former service personnel. Nothing turned up. I was getting frustrated and concerned that the money would run out before I found work."

"My guardian Angel stepped in. I was sitting in a hotel coffee shop after another disappointing job interview. A gentleman, an apparent employer, sat at the table next to me. We struck up a conversation and at some point, he asked about me. I shared that I had just completed my service in the Air Force and looking for a position in Florida. At that point he smiled."

"Were you a pilot or support?" he asked.

"I was the guy responsible for the electronic maintenance of radars and communications equipment. Not the glamorous work but it kept the planes in the air and prevented them from hitting each other."

"My name is Jeff Conrad; I was in the Air Force and flew transports. I appreciate you guys keeping us from hitting one another and finding our way home in the fog."

"Mr. Conrad my name is Jim Winslow. I just left the Air Force and am looking for work in Florida. My wife works for Lockheed and I must find a job. Unfortunately, I don't have any connections in that state."

"Call me Jeff, I live in St Petersburg, a city in Tampa Bay. I own a small company that has a great product, but my sales aren't doing so well. I am here looking for someone to help solve that problem. Tell me do you have any sales experience?"

"No sir, only working in a hardware store when I was in high school. The owner of the store would send customers to me who had problems. Most of the time I found a solution with the right products. He used to call me 'Jim the genius'. Not certain I was that, but I was good at helping people."

After another hour of conversation and dinner Jeff offered me a job with his company. He said, "If we can generate the potential, I believe my product has, you will be well rewarded."

Two weeks later I started as the sales manager, in fact I was the only salesman. But the product is unique. You use it everyday and probably never think about it. It's the scanner that reads bar codes on products. What makes it unique is the software that allows a store manager to control the pricing of products and change values of items without the need of bringing in a programmer. To change the price on an item usually took a week because you had to wait until the programmer came to re-program the scanner. This required time and expense. This lack of flexibility was a problem for many retailers but grocery stores."

"I talked with a Publix store manager who shared his frustration about the time it took to change his prices. With his help I got an opportunity to make a presentation at Publix's main office in Lakeland. They were a bit skeptical but agreed to invest $100,000 for our system as a test. It worked and worked beyond their imagination. The store manager could change prices on any item without a programmer. This gave them the freedom to provide BOGO's and then change to another product even the same day. The test store was a success and the sales increased 21% using our system. It didn't take long before we had orders for all Publix's stores. Their competitors soon learned of our system and sales boomed. Because Jeff held a patent on the software, we were the only supplier for some time. I received a promotion to Vice President of Marketing and hiring sales managers throughout the United States. We currently have six regional offices and 80 salespeople."

Alexa said, " You must be proud of what you have accomplished."

"I play a part, but it is Jeff's software and some great men and women who sell our system that make it happen. I was lucky to be in the coffee shop when Jeff sat down at the next table."

"That's quite a success story. Your wife must have been very proud of you."

I replied, "Unfortunately, that did not happen. My traveling to support the business and Carla's work meant we spent less time together. Carla began spending more time with her girlfriends, especially Liz and lest time with me. In fact, it reached the point where she was gone on weekends having "girls' weekends" while I spent more and more time alone."

Alexa frowned, "That must have been disappointing. How did you handle that?"

"It was a hard time. I had moved to Florida because of her and now she didn't have much time for me. Our once active sex life stopped. My life got further complicated when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. After the operation and treatment, my cock seemed to shrink. My sex life became watching pornography and masturbating. Not what I wanted. That is what eventually led me to put an ad on that adult website that led me to you."

jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers
12