Small Cock Frustration Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching for my arm Alexa said, "I am sorry about your cancer, but your Guardian Angel led you to me and you saved me from Master Michael. I am sorry your marriage was in trouble."

"Thank you. Those days were dark ones for me. I also learned that my wife was engaged in lesbian activities with several women on those "girls' weekends". Her friend Liz is a major source of the problem. It was during a two-week training trip to San Francisco that due chance I discovered pictures and other information showing several naked women being penetrated by Carla or Liz. The worst one was Liz anally fucking Carla."

At that point we arrived at the airport. I drove to the Red landside curb check-in for Southwest.

"Alexa let me drop you off and I will park the car and meet you at the C-Concourse tram entrance, I want to say goodbye."

"I will be waiting. If I start to cry, just ignore it."

"I won't ignore anything about you."

With that I unloaded her suitcase and drove to short-term parking. I almost ran to the elevator upon reaching the third floor looking for her. There she stood waiting. At that point it started to look like a scene in the movie. I grabbed her hand and held it then embraced her. The kiss was wonderful. The tears in her eyes told me we had made a connection. We held each other and I became emotional.

"Alexa, I don't know what it means to love someone anymore, but I think I love you. I don't want to let you go. I know you have to go but I don't want to let you."

"Jim, I don't want to let you go either. We must stay in touch. I want you. In a very short time, you have become as important as any man has ever been. I will come back and hopefully you will still think of me."

I kissed her again. "There is no way I will forget you. I just worry some good-looking guy in Michigan will catch you before I can."

We had one final embrace then Alexa walked to the tram. One last wave and she was gone. I sense of loss and depression set in.

As I walked back to the elevator leading to short-term parking, I received a text message. "I made it through security. I miss you. Don't worry about some guy in Michigan you already have caught me. I will text you when I get to Detroit. I will call you about 9:30 tonight if that's ok. Love Lexi."

My immediate return text, "Glad you are through security. Fly safe. I miss you like crazy and can't wait to talk with you. Love Jim."

That started our routine of talking or face timing on the phone every day at 9:30. Regardless of what was going on in our lives, that time was always open. The relationship that started to a response to an ad on an adult website was developing into something very special. .

Upon reaching my car I received another text. This was from Tammie, the woman Carla told that I was going to sell those pictures of her having sex with Liz. I thought I had solved that problem. Tammie's text read, "Jim, I have several friends who need your help. Will you meet with us tomorrow afternoon so we can talk?"

Not certain what this was about but confident Carla and Liz were involved. My response, "Yes, I will be happy to meet with you Monday afternoon. Does 4:00 PM work and where would you like to meet? Is there anything you can tell me now? "

She quickly responded, "Yes, 4 will work. Let us buy you a coffee at the Starbucks in the Costco Plaza. There will be three of us. I would like my friends to share it with you. You might guess Carla and Liz are involved."

My reply text, "Starbucks works for me. I already guessed that Carla was involved. I look forward to talking with you and your friends. I am not sure what I can do but after we talk, we'll figure out something."

To be continued ...

12