Small Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded his head. "I get that. I do. I just, you bring me something I've not had in a long time, and I don't want to lose it," he said sadly.  

I brushed my fingers across his cheek. "Yeah, what's that?" I asked. "Hope," he said in a whisper. My heart broke in a way I'd not felt before. Today had been all new to me, a new adventure. I realized it had been the same for him in a different way. Those girls had crushed him, and now I'd become his lifeline.  

"What if it's just our secret? What if it's just you and me when I'm here. I'll leave you alone any other time. You can do whatever you want, with whoever you want. I'll let you be free, Vera. Just let me have a little of you," he bargained.  

Kai bargained. Jake never bargained; Jake got things just the way he wanted. I'd never had anyone consider what I wanted, willing to sacrifice something just so I could be free.  

Arousal warmed my veins, realizing what he was willing to offer me. My lips crashed into his, needy and fiery, answering his question. Strong hands grabbed my ass as he lifted me, so my legs wrapped around him as his lips responded to mine. I felt his hardness stir beneath our fabric.  

"Upstairs," I whimpered, "take me upstairs." I needed him completely. I needed him to fill me. I never felt safe with Jake. I knew that now. But Kai, Kai made me feel safe. I was ready.  

He didn't pause, just started for the stairs in the foyer. His hand snaked to the back of my head, counterbalancing my weight as he made it up the stairs. "Which door," he broke our kiss to ask. I pointed to the door on the left, and his lips crashed into mine again.  

Stumbling into my room, I broke our kiss to shimmy down him. Then, walking on weak legs over to my nightstand, I pulled out a bottle of lube. When I reached him, I handed Kai the bottle, his brows knitting in question. "Are you comfortable going in my ass?" I asked, for the first time bold. I knew I wanted this. 

His eyes dilated, and his nostrils flared, telling me he was more than ok with the idea. "Are you sure about this?" his voice cracked. I nodded. "Yes. Oh god, yes, Kai, I'm sure. I've dreamt of you taking my ass since Friday. I was your first blowjob; I want you to be the first to have my ass."  

He growled, literally growled at my words. "Fuck Vera, you are so fucking perfect," he said before his mouth crashed over mine again. He pressed me back to the bed, holding me as I fell gently over the edge.  

For the second time today, he undid my pajama shorts and slid them off. He took a deep breath, smelling me with a groan of delight. Then, his hands began pulling my shirt up. "Let me see all of you this time," he asked. I granted his wish, pulling my shirt over my head before unhooking my bra and discarding it.  

"Perfection," he breathed before lowering his face towards my breast. Slowly, he took a nipple into my mouth, sucking it before flipping it with his tongue. Then, he released it to start a trail of kisses towards my core. 

 I braced myself for that first rush of pleasure against my clit, but he surprised me by grabbing my thighs and lifting my hips up. His tongue ran along the seam between my opening and my ass, sending an intense sensation I'd never felt before through me. "Oh god, Kai," I moaned. He chuckled before licking his way down to my asshole.  

I expected him to stop there, but he drove right in, licking my bud and sending waves of pleasure through me. "Holy shit, this is a thing?" I asked, astonished. He just kept licking until I was a moaning mess naked on my bed.  

Soon I heard the lube bottle snap open before a slick finger pressed against me. My ass swallowed it eagerly. I moaned loudly at the sensation. "You really do love your ass played with, don't you," Kai stated. "Fuck yes," I whimpered.  

He quickly added another finger, then another before my body convulsed in another orgasm. I expected to be sated, but I just wanted him more. "Kai," I begged, and he knew what I was asking.  

He stood, pulling his hoodie over his head before dropping his pants next to them. Gods, he was gorgeous. Tight, thick muscles covered in velvety, sun-kissed skin. Kai was attractive, but he was a god standing naked before me.  

His shaft was hard and ready, but not so big it scared me. I was ready for this. Kai grabbed the bottle of lube and rubbed it along his length before spreading some onto my asshole.  

"Turn over, Vera. On all fours," he suggested, and I followed. He climbed on the bed behind me and positioned my hips with his hands. "You sure," he questioned. I nodded. "If it hurts, let me know, ok?" "Yeah," I whispered.  

Hand on his shaft, he rubbed the tip of him against me in slow circles. The sensation made my toes curl as my hips pressed at him eagerly. Using his other hand, he held my hips while he worked. 

Slowly, achingly, he used his hands on my hips to pull me back against him. I could feel my body resist, and I willed it to relax. He paused before using his hand to pull me back again, then let go. "You've got this, Vera. Take what you need," he said. It took me a moment to realize he wanted me to take control. Feeling shy, I wasn't sure how to take control, being so unused to it.  

He held his shaft in place as I started pressing back against him. A slight pain started, and I paused. Then, when I found my courage, I pushed back again. His hand wrapped around my hip to help me. Before I could say anything, he was inside me past his head with an unexpected pop. He used his hand to pause me as his breath released in breathy pants. "Are you ok?" he panted. I nodded. My hole clenched against him, feeling him as my core thrummed with need.  

His muscles strained with restraint as he watched me, waiting for me to give him a signal to stop or continue. I gave my answer by pressing back against him, wanting more. My core churned greedily as I felt his length slide into me. "Oh my god," I exclaimed, overwhelmed by pleasure.  

"Are you ok?" he asked, concerned. "God, yes," I said as I pulled off of him and pushed back again. I did that several times until my orgasm built to a desperate level but still wouldn't tip over.  

"I need more, Kai," I whimpered. Understanding what I meant, he put both hands on my hips and pulled out before he pressed his hips and moved even farther in. Sparks flew through me, so intense it made my body shiver. "Oh god," I exclaimed.  "Do it again," I begged. 

His worry melted into a smile as he pulled back and pushed again. Three more times, his pelvis pressed against mine before sinking all the way to his base. It felt better than anything I'd ever felt before. I couldn't believe I'd been missing out on this my whole life.  

"Damn Vera, you look so beautiful with your ass full of my cock," he moaned, making me wetter. I know this is going to sound clique, but I felt complete. Finally, at long last, I was being filled the way I'd always wanted to be.  

"Fuck me, Kai," I told him. Once the words left my mouth, he didn't hesitate. His eyes sought mine as he picked up momentum. He pressed into me over and over until our skin smacked together loudly.  

I immediately orgasmed the moment his pace changed. My throat turned raw from the guttural scream that tore out of me from the sheer pleasure. I could feel myself clenching him. "Damn, Vera. You're so warm. You feel so amazing. I... I don't think I'm going to last much longer."  

"That's ok," I told him when I found my voice. He grabbed my hips in a bruising grip to gain leverage to slam into me harder. Another orgasm took over me as I spasmed around him. 

I could feel my empty pussy gush fluid as my orgasm raged on. Finally, my body shook, and my eyes rolled back before I was utterly relaxed and spent. I fell face forward on my face, my muscles giving out. I let Kai take what he needed, fighting to stay lucid in my pleasure-induced coma. "Fuck, Vera, I'm coming. Fuck!" Kai roared as I felt warmth land against my back and ass cheeks.  

I'd lost track of time and where I was. When I became lucid again, Kai was on his back beside me. His chest heaved with heavy pants, and his skin was drenched in sweat.  I'd fallen flat on my stomach and lifted my head to look at him.

"Hi," I said, unsure what to say and eliciting a chuckle from him. "Hi," his voice was breathless as his head rolled to look at me. We lay there for a few moments to catch our breaths.  

"So, that happened," he broke the silence. His face beamed with pure glee. "Fuck yeah, it did," I cheered. He laughed at my antics. "I see you have no regrets then," he said between laughs. "Uh, none," I replied. He turned on his side to face me.  

"I would ask you if it was good, but you squirted everywhere then passed out. I'm pretty convinced you enjoyed yourself," Kai said humorously. "What! I squirted?" "Yep," he replied, pride and joy in his eyes. "Huh, I'd never done that before," I admonished. "Glad I could be of service, princess," he said gently as he reached over to rub my cheek. He suddenly felt too far away, so I leaned over to kiss him deeply.  

"God, I want to do that again," I said jovially. His laugh filled the room. "You're going to have to give me more time. I'm spent." "How much time?" I asked with a wink letting him know I was joking. It hadn't hurt like I expected, but I was a bit sore now it was over. I wouldn't be ready anytime soon either. "My God, woman, you're going to kill me." "There are worse ways to go," I told him a matter of matter-of-factly.  

He rolled to sit up, the bed dipping under his weight. "Do you have a shower I could use by chance?" he grimaced, "I don't really want to put my clothes on like this." "Oh, sure! Let me find my shirt," I said as I rolled off the bed. "Oh, about that. I came on your back and used your shirt to clean you up. You'd passed out, and I didn't know what you wanted me to do."  

"Oh, that's ok. I have others." I walked to the back of my desk chair and pulled on my robe. I waved for him to follow me down the hall to the bath.  

I walked into the bathroom and flipped on the light. When I turned, Kai was standing behind me with his hands hiding his dick. "Kai, I've seen it. Up close and personal," I laughed. He shrugged. "I know, but it feels different when you know ... we're not fooling around."  

That sounded absurd to me, but I wasn't going to judge. I was the one fully covered in a robe, after all. "Shower's here; the towel is fresh right there." I pointed and turned to leave.  

He grabbed my wrist, the other hand still hiding his dick. "Stay," he said. I perked an eyebrow. "The guy hiding his junk right now wants me to stay and watch him shower?" I joked.

His hand released his cock, letting it fall free. "No, I want you to join me," he stated. "You know, conserve water," he tried to sound convincing but failed. I giggled, "well, in the interest of water conservation, I suppose I could join you." 

Moving over to the shower, I turned on the spray to the temperature I like to let it warm. When I turned around, Kai looked at me hungrily in a way I wasn't used to. I froze, unsure of the moment. Kai stepped into me and kissed me deeply yet gently. "Vera," he whispered against my lips, "thank you."  

Kai disarmed me. I always had my walls up with everyone, but Kai made me want to drop them just for him. How shy he was, so sensitive, it made me feel protective of him. It was a strange dynamic I wasn't used to.  

I was so used to feeling like prey that it was bizarre to feel this instead. Kai's hands looped into my robe ties and pulled the robe open. Warm hands found their way inside as his strong hands rubbed my skin. His hips started swaying, moving mine in rhythm with him in a silent, soothing dance. Dark eyes bore into me as his forehead rested against mine. 

I waited for him to grab my ass or my boob. I'd never been touched naked without it being sexual before, but Kai did neither. Warm palms reached my shoulders as he kneaded the flesh there, relaxing me. With a kiss on my forehead, he pulled the shoulders of the robe off to let the fabric pool at our feet. 

"Ready?" he whispered. "Uh, yeah, sure." I stammered off guard before climbing into the shower. Kai's larger frame followed me, caging me under the warm spray. I expected to feel claustrophobic but found I felt grounded instead.  

Kai looked at the bottles in the shower before picking up a shampoo bottle. Stepping back, he pulled me out of the spray before putting a dollop of shampoo in his palm. He startled me when he reached forward and began working the shampoo into my hair.  

Kai was washing me, and I never would have expected it. He could be so hard and cold, yet so gentle and sweet. This guy kept surprising me at every turn.  He took his time washing my hair, helping me rinse, then washing my body with my loofa. Spending all his time on me made me feel more cherished than, well, ever. 

When I was done, I moved from the spray so he could wash. Unlike the attention he gave to me, he just quickly scrubbed and rinsed. I wanted him to feel what he'd done for me. Pulling the loofa from his hand, Kai paused, curious about what I was doing.  

I spun my finger, telling him to turn. He did, and I started washing his back in gentle strokes. He was resistant initially, but then his shoulders melted, and he leaned into my caresses.  The body language told me that he didn't feel worthy of this.  

My stubborn streak rose, and I was determined to show him his worth. Kai deserved the world, and fuck everyone who had ever told him otherwise.  

When we'd washed the soap from him, he turned off the water and stepped out first. He was waiting with the towel open for me, and I stepped in. Helping to dry me and wringing out my hair, he then took the towel and dried himself.  

Every choice he had; he chose to put me first. We were practically strangers, and he'd already gotten laid out of this, yet he was still kind to me. Who was this guy? 

"So, I guess I should get out of here, yeah?" he broke the silence, "I'm guessing you have parentals that'll come home eventually?" "Oh shit," I glanced at my watch. "Yeah, my mom should be home any minute now!"  

Reading my panic, Kai grabbed my hand and pulled me back into my room. Quickly he dressed again as I threw on pajamas. I looked up to see him pulling his hoodie over his head.  

"I'll walk you out," I told him as I led the way to the front door.

When we got there, I opened the door to let him out, but he caged me against the wall with his frame, not ready to go.  

Emotion shone in his eyes; pride, joy, elation, peace. I knew what he wanted to say.

"Don't you say it, Kai! You've said it enough," I chuckled. His ears turned red. "I can't help what I feel," he smirked. "Uh-huh, off with you," I said as I pushed him out the door. Then, for good measure, I swatted his butt and made him jump.  

I heard him laughing as he made it to his motorcycle. I hadn't known he rode a bike. That was interesting. He slid the helmet over his head before he started the engine. Then, looking at me one final time, he gave me a small wave before he flipped the visor down and drove down the drive.  

I watched as he turned onto the main road and sped away. Leaning against the door frame, I took in the air and thought over what had happened tonight. I couldn't help but smile. As I was about to close the door, mom's car pulled into the drive. Looks like luck was on my side tonight. Mom would kill me if she found a boy over, especially a boy she didn't know.

CHAPTER 6 

Sitting on the outdoor patio, where there was lots of space for a private conversation, I waited for Elle to come back with our plates. Joe's was a favorite local restaurant for barbecue, but ironically it also had delicious seafood. Small towns like Weston often had weird all-in-one restaurants that I never saw in the city.  

Elle came bounding up to the table. "Here we go," she set down our plates before settling beside me. "God, I love Joe's! Well worth taking a long lunch for," Elle said as she bit into her barbeque sandwich, and I agreed around my plate of popcorn shrimp.  

It was Friday. Elle was back from her trip with her parents, and I had promised her story-time. When the lunch bell rang, Elle came and kidnapped me to Joe's to force my sworn confession. I was getting popcorn shrimp out of it, so I wasn't going to complain.  

"So, how was the trip?" I questioned. "Meh, the ush. Skylar had a tantrum like always. That kid is going to grow up to be a Primadonna." "Well, I mean, she does have great inspiration," I gave her a humorous look, letting her know I meant her. "I am not that bad," she complained. I gave her a disbelieving look. "What! I'm not," she exclaimed. "I love you, El, but yes, you are," I chuckled. "Yeah, well, blame mom," she grumbled with a smile. 

We ate a few more bites, comfortable with each other the way only best friends can be. "So," Elle said, wiping her mouth with a napkin, "what's been going on with you?" She gave me a conspiratorial smirk. "I leave Monday, Ver, and you're all mopey; woe is me. I come back today, and you're all bright-eyed and smiles." "I am not!" I retorted. "Uh, yeah, you are. Jake complained to Mark about it this morning, wondering if you've been hooking up with someone." I paled a little.  

"Really? What did you say?" I asked, a little deflated. "That he needed to get over himself. That a girl could be happy without his, or anyone's, dick to ride on." "Aww, thanks, El," I bumped her shoulder with mine. "100 percent. I told you I had your back," she replied. 

"So, out with it. What had you so upset on Monday?" she pressed, eliciting a sigh from me. I settled in to tell her the long story. I knew I'd tell her everything; I trusted her to keep it just between us.  

I told her about saving Kai at Jack's, our easy banter, then him flipping the script and getting upset. I told her about the library outburst and how he came by to apologize. I skipped the part about my fetish and Kai's past. It was his secret to tell, not mine.  

I started rambling on nervously. "Anyways, Kai was being so sincere and sweet about everything. First, he kissed me, and it was such a toe-curling kiss. Then he told me he was into me and liked me. But I'd just broken up with Jake, and I'm doing this whole find myself thing, so I told him no. You know what he said?" She shook her head, hooked on my every word.  

"He offered to let me do whatever I wanted, with whoever I wanted, just as long as I was his girlfriend when we were alone. I know this sounds so fucked up, but that was so sweet to me. I don't really know what happened. I just grabbed him and kissed him. Things kind of lead to one thing or another and..." I trailed off, insinuating.  

Elle dropped her sandwich. "Wait, what. Did you guys, did you guys fool around?" "Yes?" I said slowly, cringing a little.  

She stared at me, stunned. "Wait a second. Wait a damn second. Vera Lopez, virgin queen, the girl who waited a year to give it up to her boyfriend, hooked up with some rando she met at a diner two towns over?" 

I felt my cheeks heat in a blush. Elle took in my face and gasped again. "Oh my god, you guys did it, didn't you?" "What?" "You guys fucked," she pointed excitedly. "What makes you say that?" "Girl, I know post-mind-blowing sex glow, and you have it."   I snickered, "that was almost four days ago, El." "Yeah, and he must have rocked your world cause you're still glowing."  

"Oh my god, he did," I confessed with a squeal as I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment. Elle squealed in excitement and threw her arms around me in a joyful hug, making me laugh. "Well, this is a weird response," I told her.  

"I won't lie, Ver. I knew sex between you and Jake wasn't good. You always looked so resigned. Plus, no girl holds out a year if it's good, I'm just saying," she explained. I frowned. "Really? Why didn't you say anything?" She shrugged, "the same reason you don't talk to me about Mark. It was your decision." 

1...456789