Small Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai stood up and walked towards me, convicted of some decision. He stopped just in front of me and turned me to face him. Then, looking into my eyes for a moment, he dipped his head and pressed his lips to mine. 

His lips were gentle, questioning. I was too shocked to move. Sparks tingled where he touched. Before long, I found myself subconsciously leaning into him and kissing him back. The moment I did, his kiss took on a demanding urgency, pressing harder as he sucked in my bottom lip.  

My core flared as a moan escaped me. Kai took the opportunity my open mouth gave and pressed his tongue against mine. He tasted of spice and him as our tongues tangled. Fisting my hand into his hoodie, my body took on a mind of its own as I pulled him closer.

His body leaned into mine, nearly pushing me backward off the stool before his strong arm caught me. The moment broke me out of my spell, and I pressed a hand against his chest.

"Kai, I don't think this is a good idea," I said as I pushed him back, but he didn't budge. "Vera, please. Let me have this," his voice pleading. Caught off guard, I looked into his eyes, wondering what he meant.  

"No one's ever wanted me like that, the way you wrote about me. How much you wanted me because I'm ... smaller..."   He trailed off, but his eyes told me what he couldn't say.

He was afraid no one would want him like that again. No one would want him because he was smaller. I could slap the world for how bad they'd hurt his confidence. It wasn't as big of a deal as everyone had made him feel.  

I could tell he'd already convinced himself this was his only chance to feel wanted. My eyes moved to his lips as I warred with myself. I'd never just hooked up with anyone before. Jake and I had dated months before I finally started fooling around with him. It was at least a year before we finally had sex. This was so unlike me.  

Then Kai's desperate plea pulled at me. He deserved to feel wanted. I wanted him to feel that. And what was I really hesitating for? I wanted this too, didn't I? Didn't I spend all weekend fantasizing about it?  

A decision made, I pulled Kai to me and kissed him. He was such a good kisser; firm, convicted, yet soft and relenting.  Suddenly, he'd reached his hands around my ass and hauled me up against him. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as our tongues caressed one another's. He sat me on the island, the cold granite pressing into my thighs exposed by my pajama shorts.  

He pressed his hips into mine, and I moaned into his mouth. My core clenched, desperately needy quicker than I can ever remember. Lips released mine to kiss along my jaw, down my neck to the shoulder strap of my top. Teeth grazed along my collar bone, forcing a whimper from me as my body trembled. "Kai," I breathed, a plea for more.  

I felt his warm hands slide under my shirt, rubbing gentle circles along my belly. He looked into my eyes, watching for my reaction as his hand slid over the button of my pajama shorts. Leaning back to give him better access, he took the move for the permission that it was and quickly undid my shorts. Then, with a gentle urgency, he pulled my shorts down over my hips and over my legs, taking my panties with them.  

He dropped my shorts to the floor without taking his eyes off my core. He set my feet on the countertop, opening me wider to his gaze, as his hands gently slide up my legs in a caress.   

His eyes roamed over my body clad in nothing but a thin shirt, my most intimate self on display to him in more ways than one. Usually, I'd been bone-breaking nervous spread open like this in front of a guy, but I was so turned on I honestly couldn't find it in myself to care.   

"You are a work of art, Vera," he breathed, taking me in. I couldn't escape the moan that escaped me at his words. I'd seen his fantastic art. To be compared to that was an achievement. He swallowed thickly as he knelt before me.

My shock was evident when I peered over the edge to watch him. This wasn't something Jake would have done, always demanding and controlling. In a year and a half, I can't remember a time that Jake had gotten on his knees for me. Of course, I had many times for him, but it was something he'd never do. 

Kai kissed up my thigh, making me shiver, as he worked his way towards my core. His eyes locked on mine, never wavering, as he slowly reached his tongue forward to a gentle swirl around my clit.  

Nerve endings burst to life at the contact, overwhelming me. I slipped back onto an elbow, overtaken by the sensation.  A smirk crossed his features as he lapped, again and again, so feathery light. "Oh my god, Kai." I whimpered. "Does that feel good, Vera," he asked, his tone deep and seductive. "So, fucking good. I didn't know," I swallowed as pleasure stole my voice, "I didn't know it could feel this good."  

Kai chuckled against me before his tongue took on a new pressure when he flattened his tongue against me. Something came over me, making me usually bold as my hand reached into his hair to pull him against me. A moment of panic filled me, waiting for him to get upset. Jake hated it when I made the first move, always wanting to be in control.  Instead, to my surprise, a delighted moan escaped Kai.

"That's right, princess, put me right where you want me." Kai sucked my clit in his mouth, his lips cupping me and making my head fall back in ecstasy. Relief and joy washed through me at his response. 

Jake had gone down on me a few times when it suited him, but it had never felt like this. I didn't know it could feel this good. This was powerful and addictive. I wasn't sure I could live without Kai's mouth on me as I started grinding against him involuntarily.

"Ride my face, Vera. Take what you need, baby," he told me, pushing me closer to the edge I felt building.  

Mouth moving down, I felt his tongue lap at my entrance, sending me new sensations before I felt his thick, hot tongue entering me. My legs tremored at the intrusion. "Yes, Kai. Please," I begged as I felt my orgasm build.  

Kai licked back up to my clit before pulling a way to look at me. "What do you need, Vera?" he asked. I shook my head; I didn't know what I needed. "Come on, tell me what you need," he said gently.  

I honestly didn't know what to say. I couldn't find my voice. "Do you need this?" He licked at my clit again, eliciting a soft moan. "Hrm, not enough, huh? How about this?" He licked a finger before sliding it into my waiting entrance. I moaned and shifted, desperately wanting the friction to get me there. But, like always, my body betrayed me. It wasn't enough. "No? Hrmm..." he questioned, bewildered. Suddenly, his eyes sparkled as a delighted grin came over his face.  

"What about this, Vera? Is this what you need?" His finger pulled from my wet core before sliding down and pressing at my asshole. I jerked upright as a bolt of pleasure shot through me.  

He grinned wickedly as his fingers circled around my bud, never pressing enough to enter me. I began moving my hips against his finger, desperate for the needed pressure. "So, this is what you need then," he crooned. 

With small strokes, he began pressing into me. The sensation tingled, pleasure mixed with pain as I expanded around his finger, eventually letting his invading digit in. "Oh my god. Yes, Kai, yes. Please. Please," I begged. "Please what, princess?" he demanded. I whimpered, not wanting to say it. "Please, what, Vera?" "Please... please make me cum," I whined, my need overcoming my shyness.  

"With pleasure," he told me before his mouth cupped around my clit again as his finger picked up its assault on my ass.  

It was too much, all too much. My legs locked around Kai's head as the start of an intense orgasm slammed through me. My head fell back, and I screamed in release, something I had never done before.  

Kai continued to lick as I rode my orgasm before gently pulling his hand from me. I slumped against the granite, exhausted, the cold countertop at my back. Kai began gently kissing my thigh in a soothing rhythm.  

I felt him get up from his position on the floor stiffly, my eyes still closed as I came down off my high. Then, when his hands moved around my sides and began lifting me, my eyes flew open.  Silence was between us as he shifted me so that he was holding me in his arms. His hands roamed my skin and my hair in delicate patterns.  

He was so gentle, so caring as I adjusted back to reality.  I pulled back from him so that I could see his face. Messy as it was from my pleasure, he looked satisfied.  Pulling him to me, I kissed him gently. "Thank you," I whispered against his lips. He stayed silent; his only response was a soft kiss back.  

My fatigue began to fade, and my arousal sparked again as his body pressed into mine. Sliding to the edge of the counter, my face in the crook of his neck, I kissed his salty skin. I dangled my legs against his hips as my hands moved to work the button of his jeans.  

I had just popped the button loose when his hand covered mine, stopping me. "You don't have to, you know. I didn't do it to get something from you," he said softly against my cheek.  

"And if I want to?" I replied to his shoulder. He paused, weighing a decision. "I won't hurt you, Kai. I'll do anything but hurt you." I told him, knowing he was reliving the past.   

He let out a sigh that blew through my hair. "Well, who am I to deny a lady what she wants," he said as he moved his hand away. His tone was humorous, but I could hear the worry behind it.  

Slowly, I pulled the fly down before sliding the jeans slightly over his hips. Then, impatiently, I pulled the band of his boxers until I could reach my hand inside and seize my prize. My hand found hard, wet flesh ready for me. I was surprised how wet he was, that going down on me had worked him up this much.  

Remembering how he'd taken his time with me, I brushed my fingers along his slick velvety flesh in a long gentle stroke, wanting to return the favor. His breath shuddered as a soft moan breathed into my ear. I continued caressing him gently, teasing him.  

When I decided to show him mercy, I wrapped my hand around his length and gave a gentle pull. "Fuck, Vera," he groaned as his forehead settled on my shoulder, his hands going to the counter to support himself.  

A smile played on my lips, enjoying the pleasure I brought Kai. I can't remember a time Jake responded to such a simple touch like this. It was a powerful feeling.  

My hand wrapped around him with ease, fisting him tightly. He fit perfectly into my hand. I could feel his smallness compared to Jake, but it wasn't bad. Still, plenty to work with. I actually found I liked the way Kai felt in my hand better. 

The feel of him in my hand brought a new question to my mind. I pulled back so that my mouth was at Kai's ear. Then, letting my teeth rake his lobe, I sucked his tender flesh into my mouth and pulled.  

A deep groan vibrated through his chest as he leaned more into his hands for support. His hips involuntarily pressed into my hand, begging for more attention. 

"Come with me," I whispered against the shell of his ear. I moved around him to slide off the countertop before grabbing his hand and pulling him with me. I led us through the foyer and into the living room. Pulling him over to the couch, I stood him in front of it before working to pull his pants and boxers down.  

I looked into his eyes; his emotions wild. Fear, desire, excitement, and anxiety all played behind his deep browns. His manhood had sprung free, but I kept my eyes on his. I put my hand on his chest and gently pushed him to sit down.  

After he'd adjusted comfortably, I slid to my knees in front of him. Now eye level with his waist, I tore my eyes from his to look at his length before me. It was so different from what I was used to.  

I hated going down on Jake. My jaw always hurt, my throat raw and miserable before it was over, and my stomach achy from gagging.  So, the fact that I offered to give Kai a blowjob surprised me. Still, when I felt how differently he felt in my hands, I couldn't help but be curious about how else he felt different. 

I wrapped my hand around his base as I leaned forward.   Slowly, I ran my tongue up his shaft, savoring his salty, velvety skin. I heard Kai's sharp intake of breath as he took in the sensation of my tongue on him. Precum coated him, sweet and salty. I licked him again, finding I loved the way he tasted. 

The more I licked, the more precum he gave me to taste. Before long, I craved to suck at the delicious source. I moved my mouth to the top of his head and let my warmth envelop him.  He groaned as his hips twitched, but he forced them back down, allowing me to work undisturbed.  

He twitched and fisted the couched as I worked, but he never touched me. He never grabbed my head or raised his hips. Never commanded what to do. My core throbbed delightfully as I realized he was giving me complete control. I never realized how sexy it was for a man to trust you to take care of him.  

Emboldened by the realization, I took more of him into my mouth. I steeled myself for that first wave of gag as he filled my throat. Then, instead of the familiar pain in my throat, I realized I'd taken all of him into my mouth. Now my nose nestled against his pubic bone. I'd taken all of Kai, and it didn't hurt.  

He whined when I paused in shock, his hips shifting to beg me to move. Exploringly, I ran my tongue along him, feeling him fill my mouth. It felt good. Oh my god, I had a cock in my mouth, and it actually felt good. He was deep enough that I couldn't breathe, but not so deep it hurt. My throat expanded, but I didn't feel like it would be torn apart.  

I don't know why the fact I had a mouth full of cock and was enjoying it brought me so much happiness, but it did. I felt achieved. I'd felt like such a failure in the past. Kai made me feel like maybe I could be good at this. I sucked my cheeks in and pulled my mouth back up, feeling his flesh give with me. "God, Vera," he moaned, making my core come alive.  

I swirled my tongue around his tip, lapping up the fresh bead of precum I'd earned, before diving back down his shaft and meeting his public bone again. Excitement, giddy and warm, shot through me as I began working his length in rhythm.

  

Kai couldn't hold back any longer, his hips bucking into my mouth, when I started sucking him as I moved. I'd always struggled to accommodate Jake and maintain sucking, but I found I could do it with Kai.   

Before long, I found myself working him hard with my mouth. I needed more of him; I needed all of him on every stroke. I leaked wetness, aroused by his cock in my mouth. I felt his hand snake into my hair and pull lightly to get my attention.  

"Vera ... I'm gonna," he cried, choking on pleasure.  I didn't relent, not even when I heard him cry out. I swallowed every ounce he gave me as he spasmed into my mouth. 

When he began to soften, I pulled off of him to sit back on my feet. I was surprised at the turn of events; I hadn't expected any of this. An awkward silence fell between us as I watched him catch his breath. 

His eyes met mine, and a shy smile crossed his features, feeling just as awkward as I did. I realized we were the blind leading the blind, unsure of ourselves. A giggle bubbled out of my chest at the ludicrousness of us. Surprised, he perked an eyebrow at me, making me laugh harder.  

Affected by my mood, he started chuckling along with me, the tension breaking. "Well, so much for no flirting, huh?" I said with an ironic smirk. "I guess so," he agreed with a smile.

  

He leaned up, his hand sliding into my hair as his eyes pinned to mine. "That was amazing, Vera. Thank you," his voice was quiet but resolute, telling me he had no regrets.  

"Ha. I feel like I should be the one thanking you," my voice joking to ease the seriousness of the moment. "Oh?" Kai questioned. I worried my lip, feeling shy again. "I'd honestly never experienced an orgasm like that before. It was so intense."  

Pride shone in his eyes, knowing he had pleased me. "I'd never enjoyed giving head before either. That was ... new," I admitted. He continued looking at me, his hand against my cheek, rubbing soft circles, but he didn't say anything.  

Worry seized me at his silence. "Was it, was it good?" my voice timid, afraid of the answer. Shock crossed his features before his ears reddened. "Oh yeah, amazing. Really, Vera. It was ... amazing," he stammered.  

I could tell there was something he was leaving out, and it worried me. "But?" I prodded. "No, no buts," he replied. I waited for him to explain and was met with a sigh.  

"Vera, I'd never," he cleared his throat. "I'd never had anyone go down on me before. So, you're my ... first." "Oh," was all I managed. Kai was very handsome. I found it hard to believe at eighteen that I was his first. Then I remembered what he'd told me about Julie and Becca, which made more sense.  

Pride swelled in me that I could do this for him and undo a little of what those girls had done. Coming up to my knees, I warmly covered his body as I kissed him gently. He welcomed me in, sucking my tongue into his mouth as his hands held my bare waist.  

We kissed for a few more moments before the cool air reminded us that we were both naked from the waist down.  "Um, I need to go find my clothes," I said sheepishly. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Peeking back, I saw Kai watching my ass as he pulled his pants up. I couldn't help the smile on my face.  

CHAPTER 5 

I still couldn't believe that Kai and I had ended up fooling around. I expected to feel guilt or shame, but I mostly felt liberated. I quickly reached for my discarded clothes, slipping on my panties before shifting into my shorts. I was buttoning the button when I felt the warmth of Kai's chest at my back.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me into him. Soft lips kissed just below my ear, and I melted into him.  

It had been such a short time since I met him, yet I felt so comfortable with him. It made no sense.

"What are we doing, Vera?" he whispered uncertainly. "Do you ... do you want to do it again?" he continued. Just the thought of touching him again set my blood on fire. Yes. Yes, I wanted to do it again. I wanted to do it every damn day.  

"What? Now?" I joked. His chest vibrated against my back as he chuckled. "Maybe in a few. But I mean at all. Do you want this with me?" his voice almost sounded sad, and it broke my heart. I turned to wrap my arms around his neck, anchoring him.  

"Yes," I said with certainty. "Oh, very much, yes." The corner of his lips twitched up. "Anything else?" he asked. My brows knitted, unsure what he meant. His face sobered. "Do you just want to fool around with me? Is that all I should expect?" he clarified.  

"Is there something more you want?" I questioned. He paused, considering his words. "I should be thankful for this much. If this is all you want, I'll be ok with it. I'd be happy to bring you to orgasm; over and over again." The image he drew made me shiver in anticipation.  

"But Vera, you should know I want you, all of you. I want your time and your laughs. I want your anger and your frustration. I want your smart-ass mouth and your unwavering conviction in what's right.  I want you. I know I should be satisfied with this, but Vera, I'm not."  

My heart melted as I leaned into his anchoring arms. Part of me wanted this, wanted him. But the part of me that was still finding myself felt stifled. I had just broken off with Jake, promising to find myself, yet I was on the verge of another relationship. It hadn't been a week yet. This isn't how I planned for things to go.  

Kai sensed my hesitancy and his arms gripped me tighter as if he could hold me here. "Kai, we just met. I just got out of a relationship. I... I honestly don't know what I'm doing here. I don't even know who I am," I told him honestly.  

1...34567...9