Small Mistake

Story Info
Our main character summons a demon, but there's a problem.
2.1k words
4.57
12.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done the summoning ritual in the first place.

After browsing through some antique books at the thrift shop I usually haunt, Books and Baubles, I found instructions on how to summon a demon ironically tucked away inside a Bible.

I decided to do it, just for shits and giggles.

After getting the necessary supplies, I set everything up carefully, taking extra care to draw the curtains of my windows. I like those thick, heavy drapes that cancel out the sun at any time, so I have random lamps scattered strategically around my living room.

However, the ritual called for candles, so candles I'm using. I took the nice smelling vanilla one from my room, and scrounged up another one from the bathroom.

After placing the last item down on my floor, I sit back on my heels, admiring my handiwork. This should be an interesting break from my boring, monotonous life.

This particular ritual seemed like it's to summon a demon associated with the Christian faith. I didn't have a random cross just laying around, nor some holy water, so I'm using a little hand eye totem I bought a while ago.

The totem goes in a little sack made of fine velvet around my neck.

Taking a deep breath, I begin the ritual, glancing over at the paper every so often for reference.

I push all thoughts of failure and fear out of my head, instead opting to concentrate on what I'm doing. If I mess this up, I'm either going to go to bed very disappointed, very sick or very dead.

After minimal stumbling over Latin, and the beginnings of pins and needles in my legs, I've finally completed the ritual.

Breathing out, I hand up and dust my hands off, squinting around the room for any signs of otherworldly activity. There's no huge red skinned people, no flames of brimstone and the screams of the damned. Not even a single whiff a smoke.

Sighing, I bend over to gather my materials, when I feel a hand ghost over my back.

A strangled scream escapes my throat and I straighten up and jump away from whatever touched me, holding out my totem necklace in defense.

Deep, disembodied laughter echos around my room, and I wildly look around, fear churning in my stomach.

"Well, what do we have here?" My eyes are instantly drawn to a red, shimmering spot materialising in the middle of my living room, seemingly the origin of the voice.

A horn pokes through the rift, then a leg, followed by a body, and then someone is standing in my living room, eyes flashing dangerously in the candlelight.

"It worked?" I gape at the creature, momentarily forgetting the peril I'm in. I take a few steps forward, wanting to touch, but then I finally tune into the sound of the alarm bells blaring in my head.

The demon chuckles again as I scramble away from it again. Its tail, almost invisible in the low light, lashes behind its body. A neat, crisp-looking suit adorns its body, a blood-red tie completing the whole businessman look.

"It looks like you didn't summon me on accident, little human," It takes a step closer to me, its beautiful lips curved up into a sly smile. "But if you did do in on purpose, where's my offering?"

My blood freezes in my veins and I reach up to grab the totem again. I can feel my heart thundering in my chest, the fear leadening my footsteps.

"Offering?" I squeak out, dropping my gaze to the floor. My cheeks burn with embarrassment. "I didn't know I was supposed to have one of those."

The demon hums thoughtfully, and I can sense it getting closer to me. Unfortunately, there is only wall behind me, preventing me from going any further back.

"I suppose I'll just have to take one from you," It says almost gleefully. My gaze snaps up to look at it as my eyes widen in horror.

I didn't know that summoning a demon would have such a price to pay. Sure, I heard in shows and books about demons, but I don't think those would be a reliable source.

"What are you going to take?" I scrape whatever courage is left at the bottom of my barrel, and draw myself up. "My soul? I won't let you, I've asked you for nothing."

It laughs, deep, booming laughter resonating through my living room again. I can feel it in my chest, vibrating my very bones. It makes me feel oddly safe?

Shaking off those thoughts, I refocus back to my predicament at hand.

"Your soul? Darling, don't give yourself too much credit," It moves closer. I can smell the fiery heat on its body, and a cloying, sweet scent and turns the edges of my thoughts fuzzy.

"I'm going to take your body," The demon continues, trailing a slow hand over my arm. "If you have nothing to offer me, then your body will become mine, human."

I slap its hand away and turn my head away, heart pounding. "You're not taking shit from me, I don't owe you anything."

Even though I tried to make my voice sound firm, I couldn't stop a slight tremor creeping in. The absurdity of this situation hits me like a ton of bricks.

Here I am, standing in my living room, a demon in front of me, telling me that it wants my body because I summoned it.

"I'm going to have you," Its voice had dropped to a low whisper, an undercurrent of static making my body feel warm. "You can't stop me, and you don't want me to stop. Just take off your little necklace, and let me in."

Those last words were stronger, forceful, and the warmth in my body spreads more, condensing down into one spot. My dick.

Its words echo in my brain, loudly, a command that needs to be followed. Staring up into its mesmerising eyes, I move a hand to the cloth necklace around my neck.

I can't remember why I even had it on in the first place. If it doesn't want me to have it on, then I won't wear it.

"Good boy," It murmurs, sending a shiver of pleasure up my spine as I remove it and toss it aside. "I want you to undress for me. Let me see your body."

The edges of my thoughts grow even fuzzier as I do what it says, exposing my skin to the cold air with a shiver. My dick feels warm, too warm. If I don't get some friction, some release, then I'll...I'll...

I don't know what I'll do, but it probably isn't good.

I watch as the demon rakes its eyes up and down my body. It seems to soak in what I look like, cataloguing it in its brain.

Its eyes are a beautiful shade of red. They are cherries, a glistening red that draws me deeper and deeper into the hazy embrace of its passion.

Its lust.

My gaze slips from its eyes as it begins to strip, peeling away every layer of clothing, revealing more and more of its crimson-tinted skin.

"Do you like what you see, darling?" It smirks at me as my eyes focus on its cock.

Images of my tongue running across its length, taking it in my mouth as it twitches and pulses with every suction flood my mind. I see the hard, massive length slipping into my ass, pounding the remaining thoughts out of my head as the demon floods me with warm, sticky semen.

I can't help but let out a tiny whimper, and I try to wrap my hand around it, intending to worship it like it's supposed to be.

The demon easily catches my wrist, keeping me still with a single touch. "Easy, love. You're not going to struggle, and you're not going to touch me just yet. Just relax."

The words pierce through my mind fog, instantly causing my head to loll back. It steps forward and guides my head to rest on its shoulder. I nuzzle into its neck, the overwhelming urge to cum a raging fire inside my body.

"Please, touch me," I moan as it snakes an arm around my waist. "I can't take it for much longer."

I inhale sharply as it finally, finally wraps a hand around my dick. I've already leaked enough precum to fill buckets. Pure bliss fills my mind, destroying any resistance I had left to this gorgeous, intoxicating demon.

It keeps stroking me, changing speeds and roughness as I slowly unravel in its arms.

Whimpers and pleas slip through my lips, and any worries I had fade to a dull, unnoticeable buzz in the back of my mind.

"Good boy," It purrs, drawing me deeper into pure bliss. "You love being a good boy for me, don't you?"

"It feels so good," I say breathlessly, beginning to jerk my hips, desperate for more friction. "Please keep going."

"Relax," The words wash over me again, and my movements slow as I melt into its embrace. "Let me take care of your dick. You're my mindless little boy, aren't you? Willing to do whatever I say?"

Nodding, a soft moan escapes my mouth as a slight pressure builds up inside me. I need more, I need more to cum.

"That means I'm your master, yes?" It continues, still rubbing me achingly slowly. "I'm able to command you, and you'll follow me without question."

"Yes, master," Heat spreads throughout my body as I say those words, almost causing me to come completely undone. "I will obey you."

A slow smile curves its lips up, and something thick and leathery presses itself against my ass. "Relax for me, darling. Don't worry about anything else except for my hand on your cock."

My vision fades as my eyes slowly unfocus. There's only pleasure, lust, and the words that it's murmuring into my ear, dripping into my head like honey.

The demon fills me, completes me. It is my master.

I belong to it.

Pain in my ass jerks me partly out of my trance, clarity returning to my blissed-out brain momentarily. The implications of what I'm doing, and who I'm doing it with rock my brain, sending my lustful high crashing back down.

I realise that its tail is pressing against my ass, trying to enter me. Making a small noise of protest, my eyes unfocus as I gaze up at the demon, opening my mouth to demand it let me go.

Any words I would say are choked off as it bends down slightly to capture my mouth in a hungry kiss. I partially melt into it, moaning softly as the taste of fire and sin washes over my tongue.

It keeps rubbing my dick, rougher, faster, as its tail teasingly rubs itself around my hole, dipping in just far enough for the pain to leave a pleasant buzz, mixing with the pure pleasure I feel from having my dick toyed with.

The demon breaks off the kiss, eyes alight with pure lust as it stares down at me. A shiver runs up my spine, adding to the sensations bombarding my brain.

"Slip back under and obey, sweetheart," It drags a slow hand over my cock, bending down slightly to press feather-light kisses on my neck. "Let me corrupt your mind as your body gives into me. You love that, don't you? You love these feelings and how easily I can get you back under my control."

That word echoes through my mind, shattering any form of resistance I have left. I relax fully into its body as the tail probing at my ass finally penetrates me, sending my brain into overload.

It's thicker than anything I've ever had in my ass before. The spade-shaped tip plunges ever further in me, the rest of it filling me almost to the breaking point. It slides in and out of me almost gently, letting me get used to the slight pain of having my hole stretched and filled to its limits.

My gaze unfocuses again. All I can think about is cumming. My need to cum.

I need this demon, my master, to make me cum.

A whimper escapes my mouth, the only thing I could do without moving my heavy body. "Please, master."

The words are easy, simple, and my master understands them right away.

Its tail picks up the pace, brutally pistoning itself in and out of my ass as its hand starts moving faster over my cock.

Moans are pulled from me with each jerk of my dick, whimpers filling the spaces in between as the edge of my sanity dips ever closer.

Master suddenly, roughly bites on my neck, the burst of pain proving to be the one to send me over that edge. My orgasm starts deep, churning out of my gut and exploding out, turning my vision white as my mind blanks out completely, snuffing out my consciousness.