The Bimbo Maker

Story Info
Friend claims his cock has a powerful effect on other guys.
3.5k words
4.76
28.6k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you, it's true," Rick says.

We are both sitting on the couch in his apartment, on opposite ends.

I haven't known Rick for very long. We met in Biology 101 at the local community college. We had gotten paired for an assignment, and discovered we had a few things in common. Rick invited me to his apartment to hang out, play some video games, and drink beers.

Rick is in his early 20s, like me, and I guess I would describe him as just an average guy. Not tall nor short, not skinny nor fat.

But what he has just told me is that a part of him is not average at all, but rather quite special.

He told me that if a guy lays eyes on his cock, then that guy will be become helpless to resist it.

I, of course, told him this was bullshit. And now he's trying to convince me otherwise.

"You're telling me that if I, a straight man who has no interest in doing anything gay, were to look at your dick, I would be unable to help myself?" I say.

"It happens every time, Chris. No man can resist," he says. "It's like a super power."

"Maybe your dick can be the star of the next Marvel movie," I say.

We both laugh.

"Okay," I say, " Say I believe you, which I don't. Why don't you have women all over you?"

"Well that's the thing. It only works on guys. I mean, I do alright with the ladies, but men go nuts over my special tool," Rick says.

Now I can't tell if he's just fucking with me. We have been bantering with a joking tone, but he has a confident smile that tells me he is completely serious.

"I still don't believe you," I say.

"How about a wager?" Rick asks.

"I'm listening."

"I will show you my dick, and if you can resist it for 24 hours, I will give you $500."

"You're that confident? And how are we defining 'resist'?"

"Oh you'll know." Rick says, his grin widening.

I take a drink of my beer. I could certainly use the money...

"And what if I don't resist? What do you win?" I ask.

"Don't worry, that part will take care of itself."

"I'll take that bet." I say. There's no way just looking at his dick is going to do anything to me. "Easy money."

We shake hands to seal the deal.

Rick gets up off the couch and stands in front of me, then unbuttons his jeans and lowers his zipper.

"You ready?"

"Let's see what you got."

Using his thumbs, he pushes his pants and underwear down and lets them fall to his ankles.

I was expecting to see something crazy, but dangling between Rick's legs is just an ordinary penis. He is completely shaved, and his penis is circumcised. His dick and balls appear to be just like the rest of him...average.

Nothing special here, I think. Just a normal flaccid dick.

"I thought you said I would be powerless to resist," I say.

"The effect is not as strong when it's soft. Trust me, if it was hard you would already be on your knees."

I laugh. "Yeah, right."

But I realize I want to see it get hard. It doesn't seem right just dangling there soft and not taken care of. A cock like that deserves to get nice and hard.

My head feels like it's spinning slowly. It's just the beer, I tell myself. But what if it's not.

"Chris," I hear Rick say.

"Yeah?"

"You've been staring at my cock for 20 minutes."

"Huh?" There's no way it's been 20 minutes. He just pulled his pants down.

I take out my phone to check the time, and it feels like it's taking a great effort to look away from his dick.

I manage to shift my gaze to my phone screen. He's right, it has been at least 20 minutes and I was staring at his penis the whole time.

"I think you've seen enough," Rick says.

He moves down to pull up his pants.

No, please don't put it away! I say in my mind but manage not to say out loud.

"It's 11pm, by this time tomorrow you will owe me $500," I say, trying to sound more confident than I feel. Now that his dick is back in his pants, I feel like I can think more clearly, but there's still something lingering in the back of my mind.

"We'll see," Rick says. "Well, it's late and I am going to crash. Couch is all yours."

"Sounds good, thanks for having me over."

He goes into his room, and I finish my beer and lie down on the couch to try and sleep.

I'm tired and drunk and trying to drift off, but my mind keeps showing me the image of Rick's soft penis, dangling in front of my face. I try to picture what it would be like when it's hard.

Why do I care what it looks like hard? Why can't I stop thinking about it?

No, enough of this. It's just a penis. It has no power over me.

I try and keep that thought in my mind, and I eventually fall asleep

But my sleep is plagued with dreams. Dreams of Rick's cock. In the dreams it is hard, and big.

******

I wake up the next morning and my cock is as hard as its ever been. It is straining against my pants. The last images of my dreams are fading.

I check my phone. It's 11am. I slept for 12 hours, and I'm halfway toward winning the bet.

I can do this, I think as I go to the bathroom for the morning pee. I still have a boner and have to bend down and angle it towards the toilet. By the time I finish, my dick is finally going down.

I drink some water and splash some on my face, trying to clear my head.

Okay, I think, how can I win this bet?

I realize we never stipulated that I had to stay here in his apartment. I could leave and stay away from Rick and his dick until 11pm, and I would win.

Yes, that is the plan. I will just get in my car and go.

When I come out of the bathroom, Rick is in the kitchen.

"Heard you get up," he says.

He is wearing only boxer shorts and a t shirt.

"Did you have some good dreams last night?," he says.

What? Did he know?

"What do you mean?" I ask cautiously.

"I got up earlier and came out here, and saw you were still sleeping. You had quite the tent in your pants."

"Oh, yeah, I, um, was dreaming about Rebecca Amberton. I was fucking her good," I stammer.

Rebecca is a hot girl in our Bio class.

"Oh I'll bet," he says.

I am just about to tell him I am going to leave, but he says, "I almost forgot, I want to show you something."

He has his phone and is pulling up something for me to see.

"You know Sean McDonaldson?" he asks.

Sean is in our Bio class. He is on the wrestling team. Pure manly jock type.

"Yeah."

"Check this out."

Rick hands me his phone, and I nearly drop it when I see the photo.

The picture is Rick's POV, he is standing, and Sean is on his knees. They are both naked, and Rick's cock is in Sean's mouth!

Sean's eyes are closed and his face is scrunched in concentration. There is only a little bit of the base of Rick's cock that can be seen.

I am immediately curious of how much cock is in Sean's mouth and throat.

Before I can say anything, he reaches up and swipes the phone screen, moving to another photo.

My jaw hangs open as I see this picture. Once again there is a naked man sucking Rick's cock. The man is Mr. Groverton, the prominent physics professor. He is looking up into the camera, and his hand is up next to his face, showing his wedding band. I can see 2 inches of the base of Rick's penis. It looks thick.

I wonder what it would be like to be in his position, on my knees with Rick's cock in my mouth.

"I have many many more of these," Rick says as he takes the phone out of my hands. "I told you, it's inevitable."

"Well, that's not going to be me," I say. "In fact I was just leaving."

I try to walk away but my feet won't move. Instead, my eyes move to look at the crotch of his boxer shorts. I can see a faint outline where his cock is.

"What's the matter?" he says. "I thought you were leaving."

I am frozen, unable to look away or move.

"Do you want to see it again?" he asks.

"Yes," I say. "Just one quick look before I go."

"Oh of course, yes, just one quick look," he says with a grin. "I'll show it to you again, but under one condition. You have to be down on your knees. That way, you will get a really good close view."

I don't even hesitate. I drop down onto my knees and my face is level with his crotch.

"Take my shorts off," he says.

I reach up with both hands and grab his waistband. Then I pull down his boxers and let them fall to his feet. His soft penis dangles in front of me, just inches in front of my face.

It looks like just an ordinary penis, but my eyes feel glued to it. I keep telling myself that I need to get up and leave.

But instead, I say, "I want to see what it looks like when it's hard."

I can't believe those words have come out of my mouth. I look up at Rick's face. His grin has widened.

"I thought you might," he says. "Put your hands on my dick, Chris. Make it hard."

My mind gives one more faint cry of 'No, don't do this!' before my right arm is moving and my hand is reaching toward Rick's cock.

I grab the shaft with my fingers, and his cock jumps at my touch. My own cock springs to life, and I am growing hard quickly.

I continue tugging at his dick, and it keeps growing and growing as it fills my hand.

Before long we are both rock hard. My cock is straining against the inside of my jeans. My hand is wrapped around Rick's hard shaft.

His cock is big and thick, probably around 8 inches in length. It curves upward, and it has a fat purple head.

I am slowly moving my hand back and forth on his shaft. His cock is radiating heat.

I stare at the hole on his tip, fascinated as it opens and closes with my hand's stroking movement.

His cock is filling my vision and my mind. I can't seem to think of anything other than his dick. Right now it feels like the only thing that exists in the world.

"What's on your mind?" I hear Rick ask from above me.

"Your cock," I say.

"Yeah? What about my cock?"

"It's everything."

He laughs. "Do you feel like a mindless slut?"

I do feel mindless. And I realize his cock is making me incredibly horny.

"Yes," I say.

He chuckles again. "Yes, that happens. I call it 'Bimbo Brain.' My cock has turned your mind off."

"Yes," I agree. "That sounds right. I am an empty-headed bimbo that only cares about your cock."

The words are coming out of me without thinking.

"Tell me what you think about my cock," he says.

"I want to pleasure it. I want to worship it."

"You want to be a complete bimbo slut for my cock?"

"Yes."

"Then do it."

I lean forward and stick my tongue out. When the tip of my tongue reaches the tip of his dick, I swirl my tongue around the head. His cock tastes unbelievably good.

I get the tip nice and wet, then I slide my lips over it. The thick spongy head moves past my lips and onto my tongue, as my lips slide down his shaft.

Rick moans softly. "That's it Chris, suck my dick."

I continue moving my mouth down on him, and I get just past halfway when the head of his cock hits the back of my throat.

I gag slightly, and my dick explodes as I cum in my pants.

"Mmmmmm," I moan around his dick and I brace myself by holding onto his thighs as my cock continues to shoot its load.

There is a dark wet circle spreading on my jeans where my tip is pushing against the fabric.

"Aw, did the bimbo make a mess in her pants?" Rick says.

"Mmhmmm."

"Well take them off then. You might be down there for awhile and you don't want to be uncomfortable. In fact, why don't you just get completely naked?"

Without taking his cock out of my mouth, I move from one knee to the other and manage to shuffle my pants and underwear off. I am surprised when my cock springs up, still rock hard. Usually it goes soft quickly after I cum, and it takes at least a few minutes to get going again. But having Rick's magnificent penis in my mouth is keeping me very turned on.

I realize there is no way I can take my shirt off without taking my mouth off of him. Reluctantly I slide my mouth away from his body, sucking as I go. The head comes free of my mouth with an audible pop.

I take off my shirt very quickly, never taking my eyes off of his cock. Then I suck him back in, loving the sensation of his warm meat on my lips and tongue.

I go back down until the head is once again up against my throat barrier. I try to force more of it down but my gag reflex is too strong. I am making loud gawking sounds.

"Ooh fuck yeah, gag on it. Choke yourself on my big meat," Rick says.

I reach up and grab his buttocks, one cheek in each hand. I pull him towards my face. My eyes are watering.

I try and try, but his cockhead will not go into my throat. I force myself until I feel like I might puke and I can barely breathe.

I take my mouth off of his penis while coughing and gasping for air. Thick strands of saliva mixed with precum are connecting my lips and his dick.

When I am breathing steadily again, Rick says, "Look up here."

I wipe the tears from my eyes look up and see he is holding his phone with the camera pointed at me.

"I got some good shots of you gagging," he says with a grin. "Now I'm gonna record a little video. Kiss the tip of my dick, show me how much you love it."

I lean forward and plant my lips on his cockhead. Then I look back up.

"I love your cock," I say.

He puts the phone down on the counter and says, "Be a good bimbo and suck my dick some more."

"Yes, sir."

I greedily suck him back into my mouth. This time, when I go down as far as I can, I slide back up towards the head. I put my my hands on his thighs and get a steady rhythm going, bobbing back and forth on his thick shaft.

My lips are sliding across his skin, while my tongue lashes back and forth on the underside. I can feel his urethra pulse on my tongue when he flexes his cock.

"Such a good cocksucker," Rick says.

Yes, I am a cocksucker, I think. That is what I am, that is who I am. That is my identity. Rick's cock and my mouth are the only things that exist. Pleasing his cock is my life.

I bob faster, wanting to make him feel good, wanting to make him cum.

He puts his hand on the back of my head, and firmly pushes me down on him in time with my bobbing. He starts thrusting his hips in rhythm with my head.

He is thrusting his cock up against my throat as he pushes down on my head.

I start making loud gagging noises as he thrusts faster and harder. My hands are gripping his thighs hard, trying to keep my balance as I rock back and forth on my knees.

"Ohhh fuuuuck. Take my dick, Chris. Love my dick as I fuck your bimbo face."

"Mmmmmmm" is all I can do in between gags. And I cum again. I feel my dick twitching as my cum shoots onto the laminate kitchen floor. He continues fucking my face through my orgasm.

"Damn, you fucking love it. You love it when my cock fucks your mouth."

He now has both of his hands on my head, and he is relentlessly pounding my face. My eyes are watering again and his pelvis thrusting toward me is a blur.

"Fuck, you are going to make me cum, Chris," Rick says. "Are you ready to take my load, you bimbo slut?"

My gagging noises and slurping sounds are my only audible response. But in my mind, I am eager to get his cum.

Yes, I think. Yes, please. Allow me to please you by making you cum. Give me your load, sir.

"Here it comes," he says. "I am going to blow my load straight down your slutty throat. Swallow it all, baby, don't waste a drop."

Faster and faster, his cock like a piston, slamming against the back of my throat.

"Uhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck," he yells.

His hands grip my hair tightly. His cock stops thrusting for about a half second before I feel the head swell and then his cock flexes as a hot jet of cum shoots out of his tip and splashes against the back of my throat.

I am fighting the urge to choke on his thick semen when another stream shoots out.

My mouth is filling rapidly, and I start swallowing as fast as I can. I don't even notice any taste, I am just trying to make sure I get it all down. I want to be a good bimbo, and not waste any of his manly cum.

I swallow and swallow, I can feel the warmth sliding down my esophagus and into my belly. Rick's big dick is still twitching and spraying cum.

Eventually, the twitches lessen in strength and the amount of cum with each spurt dwindles. I manage to swallow it all.

"Good girl," Rick says, sounding out of breath.

His grip on my head relaxes and he takes his hands off. He moves his hips back and his cock is sliding out of my mouth.

When just the head is still inside, he squeezes the base and says, "Suck it, make sure you get all the cum out."

I suck on the tip and flick my tongue on the hole. I can taste a couple more drops that come out, and I swallow them. I savor the salty taste as it moves down my tongue before it goes down my throat. It is the taste that proves I did a good job pleasing his beautiful cock and making it cum.

He takes his dick out of my mouth, and grabs some paper towel from the counter.

"Clean up your mess," he says, pointing to the small puddle of cum on the floor on front of me.

I wipe up the jizz and stand up to throw away the towels. My legs feel stiff and weak. I see the clock on the stove and it reads 12:27. I was down on my knees for well over an hour.

Time flies when you're having fun, I think. And what could be more fun than sucking Rick's cock?

After I toss the towels, I turn back to see Rick still standing in the kitchen naked. His dick is getting soft; it is dangling down but still bigger than it would be completely flaccid.

I walk over to my pile of clothes on the ground, and I stoop to pick them up to get dressed.

"There's no need for those," Rick says. "You would just be taking them off soon again anyway."

"You mean.... we're not...or... you're not...done?" I stammer. My mind is reeling

He laughs. "Oh no, things are just getting started. I won the bet, and we have all day to cash in my prize."

I look at his half-hard dick, swinging between his legs. I have the urge to drop back down to me knees and put it in my mouth.

"All day," I echo. I manage to tear my eyes away from his penis and look at his face. "Yes, I think I would like that."

"That's a good bimbo. Now, come with me to the living room." He turns away from me and walks into the other room.

I follow him, excited for what will happen next.