All Comments on 'Small Package, Big Surprise'

by KingWebster

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
teresawrites2uteresawrites2ualmost 19 years ago
Not afraid to say!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
that was a thing of beauty

hope that rly happened if not i''d volunteer to play the part of julie

hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
why would a woman be surprised?

I have always wondered why women have been surprised to find out how good I could eat out their pussy. I have never been longer than 2.5 inches and never more than 3/4 of an inch in diameter. So I have mastered the are of eating pussy. And I add my index finger inside of her pussy and massage her inner G-spot. The real surprise is that once I get a woman past her 2nd or 3rd orgasm, I then wait until her inner muscles start to squeeze down. Then I ram my little dick in as far as it will go and continue to massage her clit and let her muscles milk me into an orgasm! And every woman that I have done this to tells me that my tiny dick feels much larger than it looks. And it does not take long to be milked at that point! Just a little magic trick for anyone to enjoy.

darkseraphdarkseraphover 15 years ago
Very nice

Great, unique story. It's nice to see a story where the man doesn't have an organ of equine proportions.

Littlewang69Littlewang69over 10 years ago

Great story! still, a small dick reveal would be fun for Julie to know a guy with a small dick made her cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous