Small Penis Prison Ch. 10

Story Info
Party time at Gina's house.
4.3k words
4.57
8.9k
4

Part 10 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordoflol
Lordoflol
128 Followers

After Roger had thoroughly cleaned her ass and pussy bringing her to orgasm a few times along the way, Gina got up and went to take a shower.

"Go get everything ready, the girls will be here in a couple of hours." she commanded before entering the bathroom.

When she came out of the bathroom half an hour later, she took out a few swimsuits to decide which one to wear. In the end, she decided on a pink one-piece swimsuit, it had a V-neckline that reached a little lower than her navel, making her tits look incredible.

Then she tied a white sarong around her waist and put on a hat and her sunglasses.

She went out to the pool to sunbathe while he waited for the guests. She heard Roger in the kitchen preparing everything quickly.

"Roger, honey!" she yelled, "Can you be sweet and get me a margarita?"

In about 5 minutes Roger appeared with a tray bringing his margarita.

"Here you have it, my queen." he said resting the tray on a small table next to his lounger.

"I do not deserve you." she said lowering her glasses a bit to look directly at him, "Is everything ready?"

"Yes, my queen, I already have the food and drinks ready for when the guests come." he said proudly.

"What a good boy you are." she said grabbing his balls gently. "You've been very good this month, so you deserve a reward." she said seductively as she massaged his balls.

"They seem full to the brim, do they hurt?" she asked with a little smile.

"This last week I've been in pain almost all the time, my queen." he said shaking with frustration with his cock squeezed in his cage as she continued to massage his balls.

"Poor thing..." she said pouting, "That's because you have them full and they send you the signal that you have to empty them, but there's a very bad bad girl who won't let you."

"Don't worry, today I'm going to let you empty them, what do you think?" she asked, now taking his balls with both hands.

"Thank you very much, my queen." he said through clenched teeth as she squeezed his balls.

"Very good, now give me a foot massage while we wait for the guests to arrive." she ordered, letting go of his balls.

Gina leaned back in the chaise as Roger got on his knees to massage her feet. After five minutes like this Gina began to notice the heat from the sun.

"Roger, get the sunscreen, honey." she commanded.

Roger went inside the house and returned in two minutes with a large bottle of sunscreen.

"Pour the cream on my legs." she said.

Roger took the cream and began to spread it on his legs.

"Stop!" she ordered when she was going to start spreading it by hand.

"Use your balls to spread the cream." she said smiling, "I think that will lighten you up a bit."

Roger began to rub his balls against his legs slowly from top to bottom spreading the cream. His cock was about to burst in its cage.

Then Gina turned around.

"Now the back of my legs, focus on my precious round ass, you don't want it to burn, do you?" she said lying face down.

Roger poured cream on her again and began to spread it slowly from top to bottom with his balls, but when he got to his ass it was too much, he felt like it was taking him to the edge just rubbing his balls against his ass. His cock trembled and throbbed inside its flat cage.

"What are you doing?" she asked very seriously, "You've already creamed my legs, now focus on my ass."

"But...my queen." he said trembling.

"What?" she asked.

"I think if I rub my balls against your ass too much I'm going to end up cumming." he said still trembling.

"Don't be silly." she said with a laugh, "Then slow it down, but do it, you don't want my ass to burn, do you?" she asked very seriously, "and of course, no accidents, did you hear me?"

"Yes my Queen." he said very nervous.

He began to spread the cream very slowly on her beautiful big ass. It didn't matter, that turned him on so much that it took him to the edge despite doing it very slowly. He had to do it very slowly stopping every few seconds to avoid reaching orgasm.

"Alright, now my back." she said, brushing her hair off her back. Although she normally wore it in a bun this morning she had left her hair down.

Roger sighed with relief, the worst was over. He poured the cream on her back and spread the cream up and down with his balls with no problem.

Then she turned around.

He was on top of her with his balls just inches from her tits.

"Now the neckline." she said.

Roger began to shake very nervously, if her ass had been a problem her tits were going to be an impossible feat.

When he went to get the cream she grabbed his hand.

"Wait." she commanded, "Manny wishes I didn't have tan lines on my tits, with his passion for my tits I can't do that to him, can I?"

Then she took her sarong and covered his eyes with it, tying a knot at the back of her head. He listened as she lowered her bathing suit, his cock squeezing against her tiny cage.

"Leave it to me, don't worry." she said seductively.

She grabbed his balls and smeared them with cream, then very slowly began to rub his balls all over his chest.

First in the center, then the left breast, then the right... Roger kept shaking, clenching his fists tightly and gritting his teeth, he was riding the edge.

Every time she lightly rubbed one of his nipples with her balls he let out a high-pitched moan of despair, which made it almost impossible for her to hold back her laughter. They went on like this for a couple of minutes until she thought it was enough.

"Has the pain stopped a bit now?" she asked smiling, "You're more relieved, aren't you?"

"Yes my Queen." he said sweating, his cock throbbing and his balls more sore than ever.

"Okay, now go inside, I don't want you to get burned, my sweetheart." she said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

After a while the guests began to arrive.

Charlie, Mia and Morty arrived first.

Then came Lena and Susan with her husband Fred.

After them came Kayla and Cecilia.

Cecilia was a black girl in her late twenties, slightly taller than Gina, standing about 6.2 feet tall, she was slender with very muscled legs, perky tits, and a big round ass. She had dreadlocks in a long braid that reached a little above his waist. She had been in the SPP for a couple of years.

Finally Freya arrived with a huge man, he was a very muscular white man 7.5 feet tall, a true giant. Next to him Freya looked like a dwarf.

"Well, we're all here!" Gina exclaimed.

"And the others?" Charlie asked, "I thought Cammie was coming."

"The others were invited but for various reasons they could not make it." Gina explained.

"Well, let's have fun!" Gina said, "Let's go to the pool, Roger has prepared food and drinks for all of us, help yourself."

"Roger!" she yelled as she stretched out on a chaise and picked up her margarita.

Roger quickly appeared at her side.

"Yes my Queen?" He said.

"Serve these girls and give them everything they ask for." she ordered him.

"Yes, my queen" he said.

Roger served all the guests and brought them their drinks.

They were all in swimsuits except for Roger and Freya's guest who were completely naked except for their cages.

He finally approached Freya and her companion.

"What do you want to drink?" asked them.

He couldn't stop looking at her huge tits squeezed into her tiny pink bikini that matched her hair.

His cage was about to explode.

"I'll have a margarita and bring him a glass of water, little boy." Freya said looking into his eyes.

"Of course." he replied.

Gina walked over to Freya.

"So this is the man who has stolen our little Freya's heart?" Gina said smiling.

"Something like that." she replied blushing.

"How did you get it?" Gina asked.

"Easy, he's the first to keep up with me." Freya said with a mischievous smile.

"What is your name?" Gina asked.

"Lance." Freya said.

"What a beautiful name!" she exclaimed, "He's not very talkative, is he?" Gina asked.

"Only when I let him." Freya said.

Then Freya grabbed his huge balls with her small hand and squeezed hard, one ball of his was bigger than her hand.

"You can talk." she said.

Gina hadn't noticed yet but the man had huge almost black balls full of cuts and bruises.

"Will you be able to take care of my Freya?" Gina asked.

"Of course." Lance said very seriously in a very gravelly voice, "I will always do whatever she asks of me."

"Good boy!" Freya exclaimed, squeezing his balls.

"What a big man!" Gina exclaimed.

"I wouldn't settle for less, you know." Freya said smiling with his balls in hand.

"It seems to me that he hasn't cummed in a while, doesn't he?" Gina asked.

"A few months." Freya said.

"Surely he knows more exactly, don't you my dear?" Gina said, "How long ago?"

"3 months and 14 days." he said in his deep voice.

"What a lovely man!" Gina exclaimed, "maybe I'll steal it from you."

"Don't even think about it." Freya said, looking into her eyes very seriously.

"Calm down tigress, it was a joke." Gina said smiling.

"Well, maybe today you'll get lucky and empty those big balls of yours." Gina said looking at the man with a seductive look, "What do you think?"

"Whatever my lady says." he answered very seriously.

"Aww, I think I'm falling in love..." Gina said with a smirk.

"What are you talking about?" Freya asked with his balls still in her hand.

"You'll see..." Gina said winking at him.

"Well, I'm going to talk to Susan, I'll be with you right away." Gina said going over to Susan.

When Gina arrived Susan was talking to her husband Fred.

"Freddy, I already told you to take off your swimsuit immediately!" Susan commanded, "The rest of the men are naked."

"But why?" he said, "I don't want to."

"I don't care, if you plan on cumming anytime soon you better listen to me." she told him very seriously.

"Hi guys!" Gina greeted, "what's up?"

"Nothing." Susan said, "Come on, take off your swimsuit!"

Freddy took off his swimsuit and revealed his chastity cage and his big balls, although not as big as Roger's or Lance's.

"Seems to me Susan is a little too soft on you, huh, Freddy?" Gina said smiling.

"Why?" he asked covering his crotch.

"Because if you were with me those balls would be much bigger and bluer, that's for sure" Gina said, "When was the last time you came?"

"A month and a half ago." He said.

"Little time seems to me." she said. "It's going to be a lot more if you keep behaving like this." she said seriously, "And keep your hands off your tiny dick!"

He pulled his hands away, blushing.

Susan was wearing a black bikini outfit that made her big tits bulge out the sides, not as big as Freya's but still impressive.

Fred was slim and a bit taller than Susan.

"Come here everyone!" Gina yelled, "Roger you too!"

They all surrounded her and Roger stood still by her side.

"Let's play a game." Gina said, "Since some of our men haven't emptied their big balls in a while I thought of a contest and whoever wins gets to cum, what do you think?"

"Yeah!!" the girls yelled in unison with the men looking concerned.

"Perfect!" Gina exclaimed, "Freddy, Roger and Lance, stand there with your legs wide open."

The men did as Gina said, Freddy and Roger trembling and Lance undeterred.

"Now your girls will take your cages away." Gina said.

The girls proceeded to remove their cages.

When Fred and Roger's cages were brought out, no one was surprised to see two tiny cocks, but when it was Lance's turn, his huge, thick 9-inch cock was on display. All the girls opened their mouths in surprise.

"Freya, I really think I'm falling for your boy, he has a lot of surprises." Gina said, still looking at Lance's huge cock, "I really don't know how all that stuff fit in that tiny cage."

Freya gave her a very serious look.

"Relax." Gina said, "I'm joking!"

"Well, the game is very simple." she began, "Now in this hat we will put the names of the 3 girls, and then each boy will take a piece of paper from the hat."

Gina wrote the names on 3 pieces of paper and put them in the hat, folding them first.

Freddy pulled out the first name. "Gina!" Gina yelled looking into his eyes and winking.

Then it was Roger.

"Freya!" Gina yelled, "Oops, bad luck my dear."

Roger looked at her very nervous and confused.

Last was Lance.

"We already know which one it's going to be." Gina said pulling out the paper, "Susan!"

"Good!" Gina said, "the game is very simple."

"Each girl will kick the boy who drew her name in the balls each turn." she said, "The last man standing will be the one who gets to cum."

"Let the games begin!" Gina exclaimed.

"Wait!" Susan said.

"What?" Gina asked.

"I'm not used to this kind of thing, it wouldn't be fair to the other guys." Susan said.

"I will do it." Cecilia said.

"Is that okay with you, Susan?" Gina asked.

"Yes of course." Susan said smiling.

"Perfect,the first one is me." Gina said.

Gina stood up in front of Freddy, the man trembled with a terrified look, Susan didn't usually hit him in the balls.

Susan walked over to Freddy.

"Come on Freddy, I know you can do it." she whispered in her ear, "If you win I'll let you play with the twins while I jerk your little dick, don't let me down." and nipped at his ear as she brushed her big tits against his arm.

Freddy had a raging boner on his 3 inch cock. The man took a deep breath and looked at Gina concentrated.

Gina took a little run and kicked him in the balls making a sound that resounded throughout the garden. Freddy screamed in pain and grabbed his balls, a small tear falling from his eyes, but he managed to hold on.

"Now it's Freya's turn." Gina said as she walked over to Roger. "If you win I'll jerk you off while you watch me naked, I might even let you cum on my tits." She said winking at him, "But if you lose I hope you have a good memory because you won't see these again for a long, long time." She said pointing to her breasts.

Roger's cock was rock hard, just imagining cumming on Gina's tits almost brought him over the edge. He had to win.

Freya slowly approached and suddenly gave him a devastating kick in the balls lifting him off the ground almost 2 feet, while her huge tits bounced.

Roger did not expect such a violent kick from such a small girl, he gasped and could only let out a sharp little scream as he tried to stay on his feet. After a few seconds with shortness of breath, he managed to stay on his feet despite the excruciating pain in his balls.

"Good boy!" Gina exclaimed, "Finally Cecilia." she said.

Lance had a tremendous boner, his big cock was pouring precum non-stop.

Cecilia kicked him in the balls harder than Gina's but nowhere near Freya's.

Lance made a small moan but other than that he didn't seem to faze.

Then Roger realized he was screwed.

"My God!" Susan whispered in Gina's ear, "That man has the body of a Greek god!"

"I know, right?" Gina whispered smiling, "I'm getting wet just looking at him."

"Me too!" said Susan, "Our boys have nothing to do with this hunk."

"I know!" Gina said with a laugh.

"Second round!" Gina yelled. "I start."

Fred was sweating non-stop, shaking with fear. Gina kicked him without thinking twice, this time much harder than before. Fred let out a sharp cry of pain and finally fell to the ground.

He stayed curled up on the floor holding his balls while he whimpered.

"One less!" Gina yelled.

Susan walked over to Fred. "What a disappointment!" she exclaimed, "Forget about these for a long time, little Freddy!" she said while shaking her tits in front of his face. Fred was about to cry.

"Let's see if three more months without cumming make you a real man!" she yelled at him as she went to grab another margarita.

"Now Freya!" Gina said.

You're lucky I let you cum this week." Mia said to Morty, "Otherwise you'd be out there getting kicked."

Morty shuddered as Charlie laughed out loud.

"You wouldn't stand a chance." Mia said with a laugh.

"Have you seen how hot this Lance guy is?" Charlie said to Mia, "He looks like he fucks like a bull, look at that big dick."

"I already noticed." Mia said biting her lip, "She's making me pretty horny."

"Hey, I'm here!" Morty exclaimed.

"I'm just pointing out the obvious." Mia said quietly.

Kayla approached the group.

"Who do you think will win?" she asked.

"Lance." Mia and Charlie said at the same time.

"Definitely." Kayla said, "That man is a wonder, he can take whatever is thrown at him."

"I wish I had hunted him down before Freya." she said with a sad smile, "but hey, I'm happy for her, I know he's the ideal man for her."

"Did you already know him?" Mia asked.

"Yes, you know that Freya and I run a BDSM dungeon." Kayla said, "1 year ago he appeared and the truth is that he changed our lives, he is a successful, attractive man, and on top of that he has a big cock, but the most important thing is that he is a true masochist."

"What are you talking about?" Morty asked shakily.

"The first day he told us he would endure anything." Kayla said, "We didn't believe him, but little by little we realized, that man is special."

"We took turns doing everything to him, I still get wet thinking about it." she said with a mischievous smile.

"And Freya, being the biggest sadist I know, eventually the inevitable happened, they fell in love." Kayla said, "The things Freya does to him you can't even imagine and the man endure it like a champ." Kayla continued,

"Although what surprised me the most was when she told me they've been living together for a little over 6 months, it's the first time she's done that that I know of, she's really in love."

Oooh!" Charlie exclaimed with her mouth wide open, "Our little Freya is in love, I never would have imagined it, although it's not hard for me to imagine being in love with a man like that, what a body that guy has."

They watched as Freya approached Roger and kicked him even harder than the first.

"Ouch!" Morty exclaimed, "I don't know how he can take it."

They watched as Roger screamed in anguish, sweating red in the face and clenching his teeth in a grimace of excruciating pain. But he miraculously managed to stay on his feet, holding onto his balls.

"Now Cecilia!" Gina exclaimed.

Cecilia gave Lance a tremendous kick that made him wince but he kept standing with his hands behind his back.

They went on like this for several rounds.

"Round 12!" Gina yelled.

Gina saw Roger's balls, they were a black sack full of lumps, the left testicle was much more swollen than the right, it looked like it was about to burst.

Roger couldn't stop trembling between the fear of Freya's next kick and the excruciating pain in his balls.

Gina moved to Roger's side. "Roger, I'm so proud of you, but stop before you hurt yourself." she whispered in her ear, "You're not going to win, you know that, Lance is a real man, he's going to take what's thrown at him."

That made Roger angry, how could his owm wife think that he was not going to win? He concentrated trying not to think about his balls.

Freya stepped in front of him and unleashed another destructive kick. Then he felt it, something made a cracking sound inside Roger's balls.

Roger fell to the ground screaming in pain, clutching his balls.

"I think I've popped one of your boy's testicles." Freya told Gina.

Gina walked over to Roger.

"Does it hurt a lot dear?" she asked.

The man couldn't even speak, he was in unbearable pain.

"Let me see." Gina said pulling Roger's hands away. She saw that his left ball was abnormally swollen.

"It looks bad." Gina said concerned, "Susan, come here please!"

Susan moved closer and inspected the man's testicles.

"It seems that his left testicle has a small break, after so many kicks crushing against the pelvic bone it has ended up exploding."

Lordoflol
Lordoflol
128 Followers
12