Small Penis Prison Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's bad?" Gina asked. "A little but nothing that a little surgery can't fix."

"Good, I was worried about little Roger." Gina said relieved.

"So, what can we do now?" Gina asked.

"Ice his balls and then we'll take him to the hospital." answered Susan

"But do you have to take him to the hospital now?" Lena asked.

"No, it can wait, it's not that urgent." Susan said.

"Perfect, Cecilia, your turn!" Gina said.

"But hasn't Lance already won?" Charlie asked.

"If it holds this last round, yes, otherwise it will be a tie." Gina said.

Cecilia kicked Lance very hard in the balls, the man gave a loud moan but other than that he remained impassive.

"We already have a winner!" Gina yelled.

They put the three men in lounge chairs, Roger with ice on his balls and Gina sprawled out beside him. Fred lying there clutching his balls with a pained look on his face. Lance was lying on his back with his swollen balls covered in bruises and his huge cock with a raging boner.

Susan sat between Fred's legs with an ice pack in hand.

"Put your hands away!" she said to Fred putting the ice pack on top of his balls and his small cock. Fred screamed at the sudden cold and pain in his balls.

"Be quiet!" Susan ordered, pulling out his chastity cage and waiting for the ice to lower his erection. As soon as his erection had gone down she began to put him in the cage.

"Say goodbye to your little friend for a long time." she said as the click sounded when padlock closed.

Freya knelt between Lance's legs.

"Prepare for your prize." she said.

She took her massive tits out of the bikini and wrapped them around his cock while with a seductive look she licked the tip.

"Ooh!" the girls exclaimed in unison.

Roger's eyes bulged out of their sockets, it had been a long time since he had seen naked tits, let alone ones as big and as perfect as those. Despite the immeasurable pain he felt in his balls, his tiny cock was very hard and throbbing watching that scene.

"I don't think I've ever seen you like this, my dear." Gina said. "Shut up!" Freya said blushing.

Gina laughed.

Susan and Kayla sat on either side of Lance, resting their tits on his chest and rubbing their hands over his abs while Freya continued to massage his cock with her tits.

"See how a real man is treated?" Gina whispered in Roger's ear, "That could have been you if you weren't such a wimp."

"But she has destroyed my balls." he said shaking from the pain and from the fear of losing his testicles, "I think you have to take me to the hospital as soon as possible."

"Just relax." Gina said, "You heard Susan, it's not that bad, besides it wouldn't be polite to leave without seeing the winner receiving his prize, don't you think, little boy?" Gina said tickling the tip of his cock.

Freya kept giving Lance a titfuck sensually.

"May I cum, ma'am?" said Lance.

"Of course my big boy." Freya said smiling.

At that moment, Lance began to spurt semen from his cock, completely covering Freya's tits while she moaned loudly.

"That's it, good boy." Freya said.

"Now the consolation prize for the losers." Gina said, "Fred, Roger, lick Freya's tits to the last drop, let there be nothing left."

Fred protested but Susan grabbed him hard by the balls.

"You will do as you are told, loser." she said.

"Isn't it enough that she broke my testicle?" said Roger as if pleading.

"No, and you better get up quickly if you don't want me to squash your other ball." Gina said seriously.

The two men got up and began to lick her tits, one on each side with disgusted faces, but both with erections for the pleasure of sucking such tits.

"Enough!" Gina said when she was satisfied, "Now let's go to the doctor." she told Roger.

Back in the car, Gina was reassuring Roger.

"Don't worry, I've seen worse injuries in the SPP, Freya can be a beast, but something like yours isn't that bad." Gina said, "What I can assure you is that you're in for a long, long, long time without cumming." she said while letting out a laugh.

12