Small Penis Prison Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello." Freya said approaching the mirror.

"Hello." they answered without paying much attention to her while they continued fixing their makeup.

Freya came out of the bathroom and saw a huge black man waiting outside, he was a hulk, more or less the same height as Lance but even more muscular, she felt a little horny, she blushed a little, she didn't know why but huge black men always made her so horny she couldn't control it.

"Hello." she greeted him as he passed.

"Hello." he told her, smiling with a deep voice.

When she got to the infirmary, Olivia and Sif were already there with Gina and Charlie in front of the bed.

Nurse Susan was at the bedside with the prisoner's chart in hand. The prisoner had his arms and legs in full casts and his jaw was bandaged, leaving a small hole in his mouth.

"Well, he's going to be in this state for the next few months." said Susan, "If you wanted to talk to him it would be impossible, his jaw was broken in several places."

Freya stood next to Charlie and took a look at the man, what caught her attention the most were his huge black balls.

"They tell me I'm sadistic but what you've done with that boy's balls beats me by a landslide." she whispered to Charlie laughing.

"Don't talk nonsense, I had nothing to do with it, apparently when he fell he hit his balls, the jerk almost ended up losing his balls." whispered Charlie smiling.

"Shut up, this is serious girls." Gina told them, looking at them seriously.

"Samuel Dawson, 28 years old, still has 12 years left in prison." Susan said reading his chart, "In addition to the jaw injuries, his arms and legs are broken in multiple places, he won't be able to walk again for a looong time."

The man was awake and looked at them trembling without being able to say anything.

"Well, at least you'll think better of it before trying to escape again." Gina said, "Did anyone else know you were going to escape?"

Samuel shook his head trembling, with an effort.

"His wife and his lawyer have come to see him." Susan said.

"Okay, we'll leave it alone for now." Olivia said.

They all left the room and went to the one next door, it was an adjoining room with a huge window into the infirmary.

"From here they can't see or hear us, right?" Olivia asked Gina.

"No, we can see and hear them but they can't us." Gina said.

Then Freya saw how the 2 girls and the black man from the bathroom entered the room.

"Sam, my poor boy!" exclaimed the blonde girl approaching the bed, "Look at you, my poor, poor boy."

"That's his wife, Emilia, they've been together since high school, apparently she's from a religious family and that's why they still remain virgins." Charlie whispered into Freya's ear.

"And how do you know all that?" Freya asked.

"In their first day I do an exhaustive interview with all my boys, and they tell me absolutely everything." she said smiling.

"Seems like I'm going to have to start doing that, my way." Freya said smiling.

"According to Samuel told me, he comes from one of the richest families in the city, and she from a lower-class family, she got a scholarship to study at a super elitist institute and that's where they met, at the age of 16 they started dating." Charlie said, "They've been together for 12 years and living together for about half of them, since they got married, he ate her pussy every night and she gave him a miserable handjob 2 or 3 times a year."

"Damn, it's true they tell you absolutely everything, how do you know they're not lying to you?" Freya said laughing.

"I have my little tricks." Charlie said winking at her.

"But there is something I do not understand, why don't they fuck? If they're already married it's not a sin according to their religion, right?" Freya asked confused.

"From what he told me, she only believes in sex to procreate and she's not ready to have children yet, she told him that they would have children in the future." Charlie said.

"Let me tell you, that girl is full of shit." Freya said with a laugh, "The man accompanying them was fucking her and the other one in the bathroom."

Charlie laughed out loud.

"I know, I've told you what Samuel believes, but I already know that she's fucking others." Charlie said still laughing, "Shortly after entering prison Samuel had a visit from her and her lawyer and I met her. A couple of weeks later I saw her in a disco dancing with that man, she came up to me half drunk and we started talking, she told me that she had never fucked Samuel because he had a tiny dick, she did have feelings for him but had no interest in his tiny dick getting close to her pussy."

"I understand her perfectly." Freya said laughing.

"Also told me that she had been secretly dating Hank since she was 20 years old, she had fucked others before but the day she felt his huge black cock inside her changed her life." Charlie said smiling, "The thing is that in the end they came to my house and we ended up fucking all night, and let me tell you, that man is a beast and she is one of the nastiest girls I've ever seen."

"And how does she keep it secret?" Freya asked.

"Well, from what she told me, she tells him that she's going to have dinner with friends, or shopping, or whatever, and between the fact that he is always working at his father's company and how in love he is, he doesn't know anything." Charlie said with a laugh,

"Besides the way she normally dresses is anything but virginal, that boy is a dimwit."

"You're still meeting with them?" Freya asked.

"Sometimes they come home and we fuck, you'd freak out with the dirty stuff she does in bed." she said, "Besides, she often asks me about what I do to her Samuel and she breaks out laughing."

"But she's a posh, I never would have guessed that a posh could be that dirty." Freya said laughing.

"Don't trust their appearances, those are the worst." Charlie said with a laugh, "She told me once that when she found out he was going to go to jail for being a pervert she was about to get divorced but finally thought better of it and realized she could keep fucking anyone she wanted without having to hide it while still living the luxurious life she led, so she stayed married to him."

"If he wasn't such a big pervert I'd almost feel sorry for the little cuckold." Freya said smiling.

"She told me that the first thing she's going to do when he gets out of jail is put him in a chastity belt." she said laughing again.

"Girls!" Gina exclaimed looking at them seriously.

"Sorry." They both said looking at the ground.

They kept watching Emilia talk to Samuel, now sitting on the bed next to her.

"I'm sorry dear, Anna told me that for this they are going to lock you up for another 5 years in addition to the 12 you have left." Emilia said.

"Yes, asshole! Why have you been such an idiot! Me trying to get your sentence reduced and you do this." said the other girl, seriously.

"Well, don't be so hard on him, he's having a hard time, aren't you, my poor boy?" Emilia said.

"Well, he should have thought better of it before doing such a foolish thing." Anna said.

"What saddens me the most is that we won't be able to be together for a looong, long time." Emilia said stroking his balls gently with her long, perfectly manicured pink nails as his cock grew rock hard, "I'm sure you'd do anything for one of my handjobs, it's a shame they won't let us, I asked if they would leave us alone for a while but nothing, impossible."

The man trembled as precum fell from the tip of his cock.

Then she began to rub his cock slowly from top to bottom with her index finger.

"Maybe if no one is looking at us, I can do this and it will relieve you a bit." she said looking to the sides to be sure no one was looking, "What do you think, can you cum if I do this for a while?"

She kept rubbing very slowly from top to bottom.

"What is she doing? Let's go there before she lets him come, that's completely against the rules." Olivia said.

"Wait." Gina said, staring at Emilia.

"What? Why? She's giving him a handjob, he's about to cum." Olivia said angrily.

"Trust me." Gina said seriously.

Samuel looked at Emilia hopefully as she continued to rub his cock very slowly.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

He nodded a little, as much as his injuries would allow. Before long he was on the edge, his cock throbbing and bouncing as she continued to stroke slowly with a single finger.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked smiling.

He nodded again, quickly.

She went on for a few long seconds keeping him on the edge and suddenly stopped leaving his cock bouncing up and down as precum gushed out.

He looked at her with a mixture of disbelief and despair while she took out a white handkerchief with pink polka dots and wiped her hand.

"I'm sorry dear, but that's enough, I don't want you to be punished because of me and I think that with what I've done, I've already crossed the line." she said, looking into his eyes pouting, while he shed a tear with his cock still throbbing, "Don't cry, my poor little boy, think that when you come out I will give you the best handjob of your life."

The man glared at her until he focused on Hank.

"Oh, I forgot." Emilia said smiling, "That's Hank, a great friend, he's helping me through all this."

Samuel kept looking at him confused.

"Don't get weird ideas in your head, you're always the same, he's just a friend." Emilia said, "You're always so jealous, you know I'm all yours, you don't have to worry."

"Yeah man, don't worry, I'm just a friend, plus you should thank me, so if she's seen with me, no other guy will bother her." Hank said smiling.

"He's always been very jealous, I remember one time a few years ago when he came home from work early and found me and the plumber, Treyvon, naked, and he didn't believe me when I told him that we got dirty when he was fixing a pipe, and when he asked me why he had a boner I told him that it was a compliment to his beautiful wife, it took me a lot to convince him, but in the end he realized that his wife would always be faithful to him. Aren't you, my little hubby?." She said, giving him a kiss on the forehead,

"It happened again several times, I don't know what happens in that house with the appliances, electricity, plumbing, etc., everything breaks down all the time and ends up staining you a lot."

"It's true." Anna said, "I remember one time I was at your house, the washing machine broke down and Darnell came to fix it, we all ended up stained with that white liquid, when Samuel came home we were naked in the bedroom and he didn't believe it was because we had went to get some clean clothes."

"Well, in the end he always realizes that they are misunderstandings and he knows that I will always be faithful to him." Emilia said smiling, "Since you're here I can't stop thinking about you and I get very sad, crying and screaming all over the house, I miss you so much."

"You should see her, I'm with her every night while she screams and moans over and over for hours, thinking of you." Hank said smiling as he held back a laugh.

"Yes, I have also screamed, moaned and cried several nights with them, it is being very, very, very hard for her." Anna said also holding back her laughter.

Emilia looked at them with wide eyes holding back her laughter.

"Okay, we're leaving now." She said, changing the expression on her face now looking at Samuel with a sweet smile, "Take this, so you'll always think of me."

She dropped the handkerchief on top of his cock.

Emilia gave him a kiss on the forehead and the three of them went out the door.

Freya and the others all left the room and met the three in the hallway.

"You, sons of bitches!" Emilia exclaimed, "You almost screwed everything up in there."

"We haven't told any lies, also relax, today you're going to have a long night of screaming and moaning again, what do you think of that?" Hank said giving Emilia a hard spanking on the ass.

"Well, maybe then I'll forgive you." Emilia said smiling.

"Can I join that long night of suffering that you are going to have?" Anna asked smiling.

"Of course." Hank said with a girl on either side, grabbing both of their asses as they walked towards the exit.

"Bye Charlie, we have to meet again!" Emilia said to Charlie when they passed each other in the hallway.

"Anytime girl! You just have to call me." Charlie said winking at her.

"Perfect, I'll call you soon." Emilia replied walking out the door with Hank's hand squeezing her ass hard.

"How did you know she wasn't going to let him cum?" Olivia asked Gina.

"Easy, cockteasers recognize each other." Gina said winking at Olivia with a laugh.

12