Unlikely Urinal

Story Info
Unlikely encounter in a bar's toilet.
2.4k words
4.52
29.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDThrob
RDThrob
45 Followers

Damn this club is so lame, was all I could think about. 80s themed, over the top neon lighting and just exploding bass in the name of music. I let my neighbor Jim convince me into coming for the weekend but the bastard left me at the bar and just vanished. The finals for Valorant Tourney are on right now, and I am missing it for this boring excuse for a dance club.

I look around the bar, fully packed but nothing special about the crowd. I gulp down my glass of whiskey and turn around looking for Jim, still no sign of the asshole. This is the last time I will accompany him for weekend drinks. I sigh as I get up from my seat and make way for the restroom. The one near the dance floor had a long line so I asked the bartender who pointed me towards another restroom in the back.

I followed the directions and reached the backside of the bar. It was an empty space under work. It was quieter and empty. I found the restroom, there were two rooms, one for men and one for women which had an Out of Order sign. I walked into the single bathroom which had just one urinal, a washbasin and a seat with another out of order sign over it.

I use the basin to splash some water on my face and pick up a paper towel. As I am drying myself the door starts to bang loudly. "Occupied." I say calmly, I still had to use the urinal. Suddenly the door slams open and a woman hurriedly walks in. It was a gorgeous girl, in her early 20s, dressed in a small low cut black dress. She had a beautiful face with light makeup, deep blue eyes and flowing black hair. Her c-cup breasts were scarcely covered and visibly sweaty and her plump shapely butt was barely contained by the tight short dress. She was the most gorgeous girl I had seen in the entire bar.

She was clearly drunk though, her face red and her body shivering as she abruptly entered the occupied restroom with her hands on her crotch. "Get out! I need to use the bathroom." She yelled, still shivering and jumpy. "Excuse me, this restroom is occupied. It's a men's anyway. Please leave." I said sternly. Despite her looks I was slightly annoyed by her, she barged in even though I clearly said it was occupied and now was telling me to leave. "I Don't Care. The other one is broken and I need to go right now. GET OUT NOW ASSHOLE!" She yelled at me and her face became even more red.

I was slightly drunk and now irritated as well. She barged in the men's room, yelled at me and was trying to force me out. Who does she think she is? "Hey! I was here first and you have no right to kick me out or even speak to me like that. You get out before I call security. The seat is broken anyway." I yelled back at her and pointed towards the out of order sign on the seat. She saw the sign and cursed. "See, now get out bitch!" I spoke as I felt the alcohol get to my head.

She stared at the seat for a moment before turning towards me. Her agitated face was now blank and grim. "What did you call me?" She calmly spoke with a chilling tone and stepped in front of me. I took a step back, cleared my throat and tried to speak in a flat voice, "The seat is broken, you can't go here anyway. So please leave." I don't know why but the sudden change in her tone intimidated me. Her gorgeous looks and grim tone added to her demeanor, making me uncomfortable and I felt my face redden.

She glared in my eyes for a second before stepping away and moved towards the door. I felt relieved, hoping it was over but heard the door lock behind me. I turned around and saw her swinging her leg. Before I could react she kicked me straight in the crotch, her heeled foot making strong contact with my balls. A jolt of pain ran through my crotch to my stomach and I felt I was going to puke. I immediately grabbed my balls and dropped on my knees.

"What the hell!" I squealed between coughs before she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. "The seat's broken but I can still use the urinal. And it seems someone volunteered to help." She spoke, looking down at me and still clutching my hair tightly. "What the hell bi..." I tried to speak up but she slapped me with her free hand. My cheek was burning as she took a step back and then kneed me in my chest. She was surprisingly strong despite her size and figure and I felt my ribs might have cracked. I tried to curl up from the pain, but my hair was still in her tight grip and I couldn't move.

The girl swung her leg back before letting my hair go and then kicked me in the balls again. I immediately dropped from the pain, my head slamming on the bathroom floor as I grabbed my balls, which felt like popping from the sharp pain. She slammed her heel on my head, pinning my face firmly on the ground. "That was a rude way to talk to me. Now I am going to teach you some manners. You will help me use the urinal and relieve myself." She said while grinding her heel.

I could barely listen or think from the burning pain and just grunted. She raised her foot and grabbed my hair again. She then dragged me on my knees towards the urinal. What does she mean to help her relieve? I tried to follow on my knees and keep up with her pace as she pulled my hair firmly. She dragged me across the restroom's floor to the urinal as I shut my eyes, trying to hold back tears from the pain. The girl stopped after a few steps and harshly pulled my head. Then she grabbed my neck with her free hand and forced my head into position. I felt something cold and hard against the back of my head and opened my eyes. I realized my position, she was holding my head on the urinal. "I'm Sor..." I tried to speak, but she tightened her grip on my neck and nothing but a croak came out.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear an empty apology. Instead you will put your mouth to better use." She spoke as she adjusted my head against the cold surface. Once satisfied with a position she released my throat and I took a deep breath, realizing I hadn't been breathing for a while. I was looking up at this beautiful woman with tearing eyes as she kept her firm grip on my hair with one hand and pulled up her dress with the other.

She stepped forward, her dress folded above her waist, planting both her legs on either side of my head and placing her naked pussy right over my face. She isn't wearing any panties, was all I could think at the moment, as she towered over me and her glistening pussy filled my view and I felt my dick twitch despite the pain. I suddenly realized what she was doing and meant by helping her relieve. Is she really going to piss on me? I panicked and began fidgeting, trying to get away. This must have annoyed her and she stomped her foot on my already aching crotch.

"Ahhhh.....mmpphh" I screamed, or at least tried to. The girl, as she was trampling my crotch, pulled back my hair sharply, opening my mouth and dropped down, slamming into my face and stuffing her pussy in my mouth. The pink folds filled my mouth and I could clearly taste her now. The glistening pussy was not wet from arousal, it was wet because she was already leaking her bladder. My tongue immediately felt the sour taste and I recoiled trying to get away from her. But the heavy weight on my face and my vulnerable dick made it impossible for me to budge. "Don't move asshole. If you make a mess, you will regret it." The girl said while on top of me in a cold voice. I immediately froze, afraid from what had happened and what she could do to me with her foot pressing down. She must have recognised my fear as I stopped moving and sighed loudly. "Finally! I have been holding it for so long."

A drizzle of hot sour liquid flowed into my mouth, sealed by the pink lips. The liquid partially filled my mouth before stopping abruptly, burning my tongue with the rancid sour taste. I was stunned, the liquid just sat there in my mouth mixing with the saliva as I swirled my tongue around baffled. The girl saw my dazed eyes and pressed down on my crotch, bringing me out of the daze and said, "Swallow it, bitch! I have a lot more coming, so make room." She pressed even harder and bounced on her foot stradling my crotch. I whimpered under the weight and pain and closed my eyes, trying to build the resolve and swallow the rancid liquid.

Trying to focus away from the taste, I gulped it down. Surprisingly the hot piss soothed my throat as it flowed down. I was stunned by the whole ordeal, especially how swallowing her piss wasn't as repulsive as I thought it would be, I didn't even gag from the taste. As I was pondering the taste and warmth in my throat, my mouth began filling up as she started pissing again. The warm liquid quickly filled my mouth and stopped just before overflowing. It felt like she knew what she was doing and was experienced in this stuff. She pressed down on my dick again, which was now stirring. "Drain it down quickly you stupid urinal. I have a lot more left and we'll be here the whole night at this pace."

I quickly swallowed the mouthful, wagging my tongue around and really enjoying the taste and smell now. Despite the pain in my balls, the entire thing was kinda exciting. A hot girl was on top of me with her pussy in my mouth and her foot on my dick. Thinking about it made me even more roused and eager. I wanted more of her taste and began licking her lips, trying to get more, as my dick got hard under her heels.

The girl smiled as I licked her and my dick grew under her foot. "Getting excited by drinking my piss, so pathetic. Beaten down from a man and turned into a urinal by a small girl like me. Hah!" She began grinding my dick under her heel as her smile widened. I groaned into her pussy as I was at a full erection now and began sucking on the pussy as well. "Hmmm." She sighed and another stream of piss began flowing into my mouth. I swallowed the warm sour liquid as quickly as I could, trying to keep up with the flow. Enjoying the warm stream in my throat and salty exotic taste in my mouth. After more than a minute the steady stream stopped and I swallowed the last of it, kind of disappointed for it being over already. The girl looked down in my eager eyes and spoke with a smile, "Aww, you're still thirsty. I have a bit more but do not swallow till I tell you to. Understand pisshole?" I moaned into her pussy to show my compliance.

Another stream of hot piss gushed in my open mouth, it wasn't as rapid as before and barely filled up my mouth. I held the entire mass of liquid in my mouth as instructed. It began mixing with my saliva as I swirled my tongue around, blissfully enjoying the taste. The girl suddenly got off my face and took a step back, though still standing over me and trampling my dick. She covered my entire view. Her beautiful figure stood naked over me as she looked down in my eyes. "Keep your mouth wide open. I want to see my piss drain down your throat. Now..." She said and pinched my nose shut. "Flush!"

I kept my mouth open and began swallowing slowly, as she looked down at me draining her piss. I took my time swallowing the last of the liquid, relishing the taste and smell as the warmth from the fresh piss filled my throat and belly. As the last of the liquid drained down I saw her grin. She looked so gorgeous at the moment and combined with the overwhelming flavor, my dick exploded a load under her heel, soiling my pants.

Dazed, I gaped up at the girl as she glanced at my shivering dick and smiled. She rubbed her foot on my dick and took a step back. Folding her arms she flatly said, "Hah, you came from drinking my piss, not surprising though. Anyway, I need toilet paper." I stared at her glistening pussy, still dripping and moved without thinking. I dragged myself on my knees to her and took out my tongue. I waited there on my knees with my tongue just an inch away from the beautiful lips.

"Good boy." She giggled and grabbed my hair. She began rubbing my face and tongue on her lips as I lapped and sucked any drops I could find. After a couple of minutes of incessant lapping she pulled my head away and pushed me back. She patted my head with a wide smile and said, "Good job bitch." Before I could react she kicked me in the balls again. I immediately grabbed my soiled crotch and dropped on the floor. My balls and dick throbbing but still erect.

The girl casually pulled down and patted her dress. She walked to the wash basin and freshened up as I lay there, my balls in my hands gawking at her. "You are a really enjoyable toilet. I would definitely like to use you again." She said with a gorgeous smile and placed a card on the basin before leaving the restroom and closing the door behind her.

THE END

RDThrob
RDThrob
45 Followers