Small Penis Prison Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad luck, I guess." she said.

"The worst thing of all is that now Tarek is a famous NFL player, a multimillionaire and fucking hot girls every day, while I lost my job and my wife and I'm stuck here without being able to even touch my own cock." he said furiously.

"Wait a minute...Tarek Niang?" Mia asked.

"Yes, do you know him?" He said.

"Yes, I've fucked him many times, what a big cock that boy has, he knows how to please a woman, if you know what I mean." she said winking at him while smiling.

"You too, fucking bastard." he said getting furious.

"Yeah, me and some friends, he's a real sexual wonder." she said.

Kevin was turning red with anger.

"What a story, you could write a book." she said laughing, "But don't worry, I know what your problem is, you have a small dick but not as small as the others so you think you are very macho and behave like an asshole all the time, you are a little boy and Tarek is a real man but you don't seem to realize, so I have the solution."

Mia pulled a jar out of a drawer.

"See this?" she said, "My friend Charlie has plenty, she uses it on one of her boys and it has worked wonders for her."

"And what does that cream do?" he asked confused.

"Good question, this cream is used to increase sperm production but it has a series of side effects that I think will help you improve your behavior here." she said.

"What side effects?" he asked.

"It makes your balls bigger and more sensitive, but more importantly, it makes your cock smaller." she said.

"What? No way are you going to put that on me!" he exclaimed terrified.

"The boy, my friend uses it on, went from having a 4 inch dick to a 1 inch dick, what do you think?" she said smiling.

"No way, don't even think about putting that on me!" he yelled again trying to free himself from the bonds.

"Sorry little boy, but the decision is already made." she said approaching him with the jar, "I think it's going to improve your behavior a lot and that's what matters."

"No, please, not that, I'll be good, I swear!" he pleaded loudly as she opened her cage and released his small cock.

"See? It seems pretty excited about it, doesn't it, little one?" she said pointing at his already erect cock laughing.

"Please!" he exclaimed terrified.

"Sorry, I know that for a boy to have your dick made smaller must be like a nightmare but you have left me no choice, little boy." she said taking a lot of cream in her hand and smearing it all over his cock and balls, "See? It's not that bad."

"Please, please, stop it." he pleaded.

"Just a little more." she said smiling taking more and rubbing it again on his cock, "To be sure."

When she finished, she closed the jar and went to put it back in the drawer.

"That's it." She said, putting the chastity belt back on him, "It wasn't that bad, besides, your little cock loved how I rubbed it up and down, you can't deny that."

"And now my dick will get smaller?" he asked almost crying.

"Don't be silly, it's not that fast, it takes a while to take effect, plus just what I put on you won't do anything." she said.

"No?" he said with a little hope.

"No, that's why I'm going to put the cream on your little dick every day, three times a day, so it has the maximum possible effect." she said smiling.

"Noooooo, please don't." he pleaded.

"I've already told you yes, and there's no more to talk about." she said releasing him from the ropes, "Now go shower and have breakfast, I'll see you later."

The man left crestfallen from Mia's office to the showers while Mia went to have a drink in the dining room.

When she arrived she saw Cammie sitting at a table with teary eyes, she hadn't spoken much with her since she had arrived at the SPP and Charlie had always spoken badly about her but she still decided to sit next to her.

"Everything okay, dear?" Mia asked her.

"Yes, yes, don't worry." she said, drying her eyes.

"Any problem with any of your boys?" she asked.

"No, I don't care about those perverts, it's because of my boyfriend, he left me." she said almost crying again.

"Sorry dear." Mia said.

"And it's not the worst of all, he left me for one of my friends." she said definitely crying again.

"Motherfucker." Mia said.

"Yes, totally." she said.

"But hey, cheer up, there are more fish in the sea, plus a beautiful girl like you surely won't have a problem finding another guy." Mia said smiling.

"Thank you." She said a little more cheerfully, "I only fall in love with bastards, I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Well, it's normal, all girls like bad boys, and there are some who are really bad." Mia said half laughing.

"You're right." she said smiling, "You know what? I've always thought you were conceited like my cousin but maybe I was wrong about you."

"Thanks, I guess." Mia said laughing, "Although I don't think you know your cousin very well, Charlie is not like that at all."

"Bah, whatever you say." Cammie said, "Hey, do you have any plans for tonight?"

"Well, I'm a little busy tonight." Mia said.

"Okay." she said a little crestfallen.

"You know what? It doesn't matter!" Mia said smiling, "What do you have in mind?"

"Really?" Cammie said smiling.

"Yes, of course, I'm in." Mia said.

"Cool, would you like to come to my house for dinner?" she said.

"I'd love to." Mia said.

"Perfect!" Cammie exclaimed.

"Well, I have to go back to my boys, we'll talk later." Mia said.

"Yes, of course, me too, bye." Cammie said.

Mia arrived at her room and the boys were waiting for her.

"Ok boys, time to play!" she exclaimed.

After a day of teasing and denying his boys it was finally time to go home.

12