Small Penis Prison Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, once, Loserboy couldn't resist one of my sessions a couple of years ago, I had him in chastity for 8 months, poor boy, when I finally let him cum he screamed like crazy." Cammie said laughing, "How's it going, Loserboy?"

Cammie put Loserboy on the screen, a man in his thirties was masturbating while sweating profusely with a suffering face.

"Very good, Miss Cameron." he said with effort.

"No accidents, huh?" she said smiling.

"No, Miss Cameron." He said.

"Keep riding that edge while I show you my beautiful ass, I know you're all in love with my ass." Cammie said as she turned around and showed her perfect round ass in front of the camera.

Mia began to laugh as she watched the man huff loudly while his cock kept leaking precum.

"No accidents Loserboy, remember." Mia said laughing.

"Ok, next set." Cammie said after almost a minute shaking her ass at the camera.

They continued putting on dresses, bikinis and lingerie for almost an hour, Mia had lost count of how many outfits they had tried on.

"Ok boys, it's time for the first ruined orgasm." Cammie said when she had finished putting on the last outfit, she was wearing a semi-transparent black bodysuit that only covered her nipples, revealing her red pubic hair, and finished with a thong, and Mia was wearing a completely transparent red bodysuit with her tits exposed.

"Is this too much?" Mia asked.

"Not at all, you look perfect, I don't let them see me naked but if you want you can show them your tits, no problem." Cammie said smiling.

"Who bought me this outfit?" Cammie said in front of the camera.

On the chat Nino said that he had bought it.

"Oooh, little Nino, you know what I like, naughty boy." Cammie said with a mischievous smile.

"And mine?" Mia said appearing on the screen.

"It's Nino's too, they came together." Cammie said, "I hope you're riding the edge because we're going to start the countdown."

Cammie put Nino on the screen, he was a little man of about 60 years old, bald with glasses, he had a tiny cock in contrast to his huge blue balls, the little man was masturbating slowly with two fingers with a suffering face riding the edge.

"Look at you Nino, ready for your first ruined orgasm, good boy." Cammie said laughing, "Do you like how it looks on me?"

"Yes, Miss Cameron." he said breathily without stopping jerking off while Cammie turned around showing him her ass.

"And how about my outfit?" Mia said, playing with one of her braids while she pinched her left nipple with another hand.

"So beautiful, Miss Mia." He said, it seemed like he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Let's go!" Cammie exclaimed, "I only allow them to release two or three droplets for each ruined orgasm, I have them very well trained, if anyone cums more than that or squirts, they will be punished."

"And what is the punishment?" Mia said looking at Nino who was still suffering while riding the edge.

"They are left without a real orgasm, just ruined." Cammie said, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5."

Nino was surprised when Cammie quickly started the countdown.

"4, 3, 2..." Cammie looked at the camera smiling, "Are you guys ready?"

"Yes, Miss Cameron." said the tortured Nino.

"Alright, ruin it for my ass." Cammie said, turning around and showing her ass, "1, 0."

Mia watched with amusement as Nino let go of his cock and took his glass. It began to tremble and throb up and down while he clenched his teeth with a face of pain. After a few long seconds, a tiny drop fell into the glass and a few seconds later another one.

"Very good boy, Nino!" exclaimed Cammie, "Have the rest of you been good? I don't want more than two or three drops in those glasses."

"Good boys, I guess you must have a lot of willpower to ruin your own orgasm." Mia said smiling.

"Your cocks and balls belong to me, therefore your orgasms too, only from time to time I let you play with your cocks, but you know perfectly well who owns them, don't you guys?" Cammie said.

"Yes, Miss Cameron." Nino said, while in the chat everyone responded yes.

"Let's go for another ruined orgasm!"

Cammie exclaimed as she went to get another outfit.

They ruined 4 more orgasms, always putting on screen the man who had bought the outfit, Mia noticed that her pussy was wetter than it had been in a long time, seeing the power that Cammie had over all those men.

"Very good, now show me your glasses, I want to see that you have all been very good boys." Cammie said, one by one she put the boys on the screen and checked their glasses.

"Loserboy, that glass looks too full." Cammie said.

"No, no, Miss Cameron, 3 drops per ruined orgasm, I promise you, please, you have to believe me." Loserboy said shaking with fear, after so long without a real orgasm, the thought of finally having to ruin it terrified him.

Cammie and Mia looked at the glass and it seemed a little fuller than the rest of them but not much more.

"Maybe you're right, although we can review the recording and see if you're telling the truth."

"Yes, yes, look at the recordings, you will see that I am not lying." He said.

"And make the rest wait longer to empty their big balls?" Cammie said, "I don't want to do that to my poor boys, what do you say Mia?"

"I'm sorry, Loserboy, but it all seems like bullshit to me." Mia said smiling.

"No, no, please, I'm telling the truth, I need to cum, please!" he exclaimed desperately.

"Sorry, Loserboy, it's decided, you're going to ruin your orgasm, and 3 drops at most, we're going to be watching you, don't want me to punish you again with a looong season in chastity." Cammie said.

"Yes, Miss Cameron." Loserboy responded defeated.

"Okay boys, it's your big moment." Cammie said, "Start jerking off quick because we're going to start the countdown."

Cammie and Mia were wearing sheer black nightgowns, Cammie was wearing a tiny red bikini that covered little more than her nipples and a red thong, and Mia was wearing a yellow floral bikini and a very short white lycra miniskirt.

"10." Cammie began, looking at Loserboy who was beginning to masturbate quickly, "You better hurry, whoever doesn't cum when I reach zero will be denied without cumming."

"9." Mia said slowly taking off her nightgown.

"8."

"7." Mia had already taken off her nightgown and was teasing the boys by raising her skirt a little, showing that she had nothing underneath but without showing anything.

"6." Cammie said starting to take off her nightgown as well.

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2." Cammie had already taken off her nightgown and was pulling down her thong a little, showing her red pubic hair, "Almost there, boys."

"1." Mia said slowly lifting her skirt.

"0." Cammie said turning around and showing her ass while Mia hiked up her skirt completely and spread her butt cheeks showing her asshole, "Cum for our asses boys."

Mia turned her head laughing, still with her asshole in plain view to watch as Loserboy ruined his orgasm and only a couple of droplets fell into the glass.

"Very well, I hope you have enjoyed your well-deserved reward, now drink it all, I don't want there to be even a drop left." Cammie said smiling as Loserboy began to swallow everything in the glass.

"Everyone in your cages, see you in the next session, goodbye." Cammie said smiling as Mia watched everyone say goodbye, "Now it's the goonies' turn."

"The goonies?" Mia asked.

"Yes, like the movie, I've seen it a million times." Cammie said, "Let me introduce you to them."

Cammie put them one by one on the screen.

"This is Mikey." Cammie said, a guy in his mid-twenties appeared on the screen, completely naked except for the chastity belt.

"Mouth." Cammie said, he was a boy a little older than Mikey and very thin, he was also completely naked except for the cage.

"Chunk." Cammie said, a really fat man in his forties appeared on the screen like the rest, just with his cage on.

"Data, you already know him." Cammie said as Hiro appeared.

"And lastly Sloth." On the screen appeared a blond man in his thirties, very muscular and with several tattoos, tied to a chair and with a girl next to him who was slowly masturbating his tiny cock while with her other hand she gently rubbed his enormous blue balls, it was striking that such a huge man had such a small cock.

The man had his eyes covered but other than that he was completely naked, the woman was in her twenties, she was a very cute girl with blonde hair down to her shoulders and beautiful blue eyes, she had an hourglass figure, with huge tits, a flat stomach and very wide hips. She was wearing a black mesh bodysuit and was sitting next to him with her legs crossed while she delicately jerked him as if she were an artist playing her instrument.

"Hello Miss Cameron." She said smiling while continuing to rub his tiny cock.

"Hello Bea, how are you doing?" Cammie said smiling.

"Enjoying life, as always." she said, "We have to meet again, our wild nights are so fun."

"Yes, of course, I'm with a friend, as you can see." Cammie said.

"Yes, hello Mia, my pleasure." Bea said.

"The pleasure is all mine." Mia said smiling, "I'm sorry, but I don't understand anything, I thought it would just be boys, how come you are with him?"

"Oooh, he's my little hubby, tell her Cammie, I'm a little busy." Bea said laughing.

"Of course." said Cammie, "You see, Bea and her husband, who we will call Sloth, have been married for years, since they started dating he has been her cuckold and they played with chastity and femdom, they have an onlyfans page in which she is the main protagonist, she fucks mostly black men while he records, edits the videos and uploads them to her page, after a while like this I met them by chance one night, I have to tell you that nights with Bea are unforgettable to say the least." Cammie said laughing.

"Oh, yeah?" Mia said similing.

"Well, I told them that I was also involved in something similar and after many conversations Bea told me that they had reached an agreement, since she also had a submissive side they decided that the two of them would be my slaves." Cammie said smiling.

"Oh really?" Mia said amazed.

"Let me tell you, I was the first one surprised." said Cammie, "In the end after a few months of testing we found what suited us best, I would control Sloth's little dick and sometimes we meet and play with then as my slaves, I fucked Bea with my strapon countless times as Sloth looked sitting in a corner, that was almost 4 years ago, since then Sloth has been completely prohibited from fucking Bea, I wouldn't like that Bea had to go through that, what an ordeal, and he is inside my VIPs, because he can only cum when I say so, the rest of the time he has to be in his cage except for the edging sessions, although the two of them are together so Bea is allowed to release him from his cage whenever she wants, to play with him a little, but no cumming without my permission."

"By the way Miss Cameron, my hubby wanted to ask you something." Bea said.

"Oh yeah? What is it about?" Cammie said.

"Hello Miss Cameron." He began trembling, "Bea and I have talked and since it's been 4 years since we last fucked we wanted to know if you would allow us to fuck on our anniversary."

"And do you both agree or is it just your thing?" Cammie said, "Because I don't know what interest Bea would have in you bringing your tiny cock closer to her beautiful pussy."

"No, no, it's from both of us, Miss Cameron, isn't it, dear?" He said.

"Yes of course." She said with a naughty smile while shaking her head vigorously.

"I see." Cammie said smiling, "And what will you give me in return assuming I give it to you in the end."

"I don't know..." he began to say.

"I know, how about today instead of a real orgasm I ruin your orgasm in exchange for Miss Cameron considering it." Bea said winking at Cammie.

"But darling, I haven't cum in a long time, I really need to cum, please." he said desperately.

"Honey, think about my beautiful pussy, how much you miss it, imagine me on top of you riding your cock while my huge tits rub your chest and we kiss passionately, isn't it worth at least a thousand ruined orgasms to be able to fuck me again?" Bea said smiling, watching Sloth's tiny cock throb just thinking about fucking her.

"You're right, anything to be able to fuck you again." He said.

"That's my big boy." Bea said.

"Have you been playing with his little cock for a long time?" Cammie asked.

"I've been teasing and edging him all afternoon and since you started the show we've followed your instructions to the letter, except for the orgasms, of course." Bea said with a very soft voice and her very cute smile.

"Honestly, girl, you look like you couldn't hurt a fly but you're a real wolf in sheep's clothing." Mia said smiling.

"Bea may seem like a very nice girl with her angelic face and cute smile but let me show you something." Cammie said with a mischievous smile.

Cammie put a video on the computer showing Bea on her knees sucking a huge black cock, one of the thickest Mia had ever seen, while with one hand she tightly held Sloth's balls while he had his cock in a cage.

"See, hubby? This is a real cock, if you had one like his and not that tiny thing between your legs I would be giving you a blowjob, now you better pay attention to how Mr. Johnson fucks me with his huge cock maybe you could learn something." Bea said in the video.

"Don't worry little boy, you'll get some action too, you'll be able to watch that huge black cock fuck your beautiful wife while I fuck your ass mercilessly." said Cammie, appearing in the video completely naked with a huge strapon, "Then you can see how Mr Johnson fucks me, the truth is that you are a very lucky boy."

"That's the real Bea." Cammie said laughing.

"I love this girl!" Mia exclaimed, laughing.

"Are you showing him a video of Mr. Johnson?" Bea said smiling as she began to make slow circles with her thumb on her frenulum.

"Yes, do you want me to tell her your story?" Cammie said.

"Yes, of course, I have no shame in admitting that I love older men, and if they have a huge black cock, even better." Bea said laughing.

"Mr Johnson is a black man in his 50s who has lived with them for a couple of years, while Sloth records their sexual adventures, Mr Johnson fucks Bea in every hole and in every room of the house, day and night." Cammie said, "Is he home?"

"Yes, of course." Bea said, "Daddy!! Come here, please!"

A few seconds later the man in the video appeared, completely naked, and stood next to Bea.

"What do you want, babe?" He said.

"Miss Cameron was asking about you." She said, releasing Sloth's cock, taking Mr. Johnson's with both hands and giving it a kiss on the tip, "I'm sorry, I can't hold back if you put that beautiful cock in my face."

"Hello Cammie, you know that whenever you want you can try my cock again." he said smiling.

"It will be my pleasure, you know." she said biting her lower lip.

"Is today the day the little loser gets to cum?" he asked.

"Yes, I told you this morning after the morning fuck, don't you remember?" Bea said.

"I had forgotten, I couldn't care less about what happens to this loser and his tiny cock." He said smiling, "Well, I'm leaving, don't take off the buttplug, today I feel like fucking your ass after dinner and you know it fits better if you wear it for a few hours."

"Of course, daddy." She said, giving him another kiss on his cock before he left, "See, hubby? Later you can see how he fucks my ass, something you have never done and will never do, I know that makes your tiny little dick very happy."

"Well, let's get started, it's been 6 long months of constant edging and denial, today, finally, I'm going to let you cum, you can release yourselves." said Cammie, "I'm sure your cocks will be all hard in their cages after our little show, right, my little goonies?"

"Yes, Miss Cameron." They said practically in unison.

Cammie had put all the boys on the screen, so they could see all 5 of them at once. They quickly took off their cages, except for Sloth, whose cock Bea continued to gently rub.

"Now start masturbating, I want you on the edge in less than 30 seconds, I know it won't be very difficult for you." Cammie said smiling.

In a few seconds all the boys were on the edge, sweating and puffing, jerking off slowly riding the edge.

"I know you can do it better, faster boys, don't let me down." Cammie said, "Keep riding the edge while Mia and I get into something more comfortable."

Mia put on her tight denim jumpsuit while Cammie took off her bikini, put on a white short top, and stayed in her red thong.

"You better be eady boys, how about those edges?" Cammie said, "We'll start the countdown shortly."

Mia watched as Bea moved her hand slowly up and down Sloth's small cock that kept throbbing and dripping precum.

"Don't even think about cumming, hubby, wait until our mistress gives you permission." Bea said smiling.

"Yes Dear." Sloth said, clenching his teeth tightly.

"Let's get started, 10." Cammie said.

"9." Mia said, lowering her zipper, revealing her deep cleavage.

Bea removed the mask from Sloth's face so he could see the spectacle.

"That's better, I didn't want you to miss the views, dear." Bea said, throwing the mask on the floor while continuing to jerk his cock with her other hand.

"8." Cammie said, pulling the piercing of one of her nipples over the top.

"7, 6, 5, 4." Cammie had turned around showing her ass while playing with her thong.

Mia noticed Data, he was continually stopping jerking off.

"Data, you better keep jerking off without stopping or you want me to punish you, little boy." Mia said very seriously.

"I'm sorry, Miss Mia, but I'm extremely close to my limit, otherwise I'm going to cum." he said brokenly with a panicked face.

"Do you see that we care? Do as she says or I will force you to ruin your orgasm." Cammie said.

"But Miss Cameron, please, I'm going to cum, for sure." he said trembling.

"Grab that tiny cock of yours right now, loser!" Cammie shouted, visibly angry.

Data grabbed his cock and began to masturbate slowly with a suffering face, gritting his teeth.

"Faster!" Cammie exclaimed.

"Yes, Miss Cameron." he said increasing speed.

"That's better, now keep up that pace or else you want to make me angry." she said, "3, right?"

"Yes 3." Mia said laughing.

"2." Cammie said.

"1." Mia said.

"Are you ready?" said Cammie,

"6 long months of frustration, edging, denial, chastity and blue balls are almost over."

"You know what?" Mia said.

"What?" Cammie said.

"I think we should start again." Mia said with a mischievous smile.

"Ooooh, you are a very naughty girl, but you're right." Cammie said with a laugh, "10."

Mia began to hear the snorts and moans of the five boys which made her giggle.

"9." she said.

"8."

"7."

"6."

"5."

"4." Cammie said, "This time it's for real guys, you better be ready."

"3." Mia said, finally showing her beautiful tits completely.

"Why are you stopping, Chunk? I thought I made it very clear to you that you may not stop." Cammie said very seriously again.

"I'm sorry, Miss Cameron." he said trembling.

Mia watched as the fat man put his hands on his head and made a face of agony while his small cock bounced and throbbed non-stop until a few seconds later it began to slowly drip cum.

"Nooooo, you are a very bad boy." Cammie said pouting, "Grab your balls tightly with one hand and start punching them non-stop until I tell you."

Mia couldn't help but laugh when she saw how the man began to punch his balls hard while his cock dripped everywhere.

"Miss Cameron!" exclaimed Sloth who was visibly suffering riding the edge.

"What?" she said.