Small Penis Prison Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still haven't told us if you'll finally let us fuck on our anniversary." He said trembling while Bea smiled without stopping jerking him off.

"Ah, that, of course not, and you should know that I feel very sorry for Bea who won't be able to feel your tremendous cock penetrating her again." Cammie said smiling as Bea giggled.

"Please, Miss Cameron, please." he begged.

"I said no and that's it, ask me again next year and I'll think again." she said.

"You heard her, dear, don't be a whiner, be a man." Bea said smiling.

"Let's get back to business, 2, right?" Cammie said looking at Mia smiling.

"Yes, this time I'm sure." Mia said, still laughing shaking her tits.

"1." Cammie said.

"Aaaand." Mia said.

"Cum!" they both shouted at the same time. Mikey, Mouth and Data let out guttural screams as they came hard, jerking off at full speed with faces of absolute pleasure while Chunk continued punching his balls.

Bea had removed her hand from Sloth's cock and was laughing as she squeezed his balls tight and his cock began to leak its ruined cum looking at Sloth's face which had an expression of disbelief and agony.

"You ruined it?" Cammie exclaimed, laughing out loud.

"Of course." Bea said with a huge smile.

"Why?" Sloth said still dripping with a pained face.

"Because we agreed on that, right?" she said, "I would ruin your orgasm if Cammie decided whether to let us fuck or not, and she thought about it and decided not to."

"Nooo, it was a ruined orgasm if she let us fuck." He said through gritted teeth as Bea squeezed his balls harder.

"That's not what I understood, plus before you said that you would give 1000 ruined orgasms to fuck with me, you only have 999 left." she said with a naughty smile.

"It was a way of speaking, besides at 2 orgasms a year it would take me 500 years to be able to fuck you again, it doesn't make sense." He said with a red face between anger and agony.

"Well, you better start living a healthy life if you want to live that long." Bea said laughing.

"Do not be silly." He said.

"Don't even think about talking to me like that, little boy!" she exclaimed.

Bea stood up and began to collect with her hand all the semen that had fallen to the floor and put it in Sloth's mouth.

"Swallow it!" she shouted.

She took out the silver buttplug that was stuck in her ass and put it in his mouth.

"Savor it, I've had it up my ass all day." She said smiling, "Now I won't have to listen to your pathetic complaints anymore."

Bea quickly began to put his cage on him while Sloth looked at her with puppy eyes.

Mia and Cammie were laughing out loud watching the spectacle.

"This is better than the movies!" Mia said.

"Okay boys, everyone to your cages, quick." said Cammie still laughing, "And you Chunk, I'll talk to you later, don't think you're going to get away with it."

"Didn't I tell you not to take off the buttplug?" said Mr Johnson who appeared on the screen next to Bea.

"I'm sorry daddy, it was to punish him for being a whiner." she said surprised.

"I don't care, turn around right now." He said.

Mr Johnson stood behind her.

"Now I'm going to fuck your ass, without lube or anything, so you'll learn!" He said giving a strong push.

Bea gasped as he thrust again and again.

"I'm sorry, daddy!" she shouted between moans, "I won't do it again."

"You better." he said without stopping.

Sloth watched them as his cock squeezed in its cage trying to get hard.

"Sorry girls, see you around!" Bea said breathily before turning off the camera.

Mia and Cammie were still laughing out loud.

"Hiro, check the recordings to see if all the boys have followed my instructions to the letter, start with Loserboy, to see if he was telling the truth." Cammie said, "Bye boys, be good!"

"Bye bye!" said Mia who was still laughing as Cammie cut the connection, "This is actually hilarious."

"I know, right?" Cammie said.

"Well, I guess I should go, it's already quite late." Mia said.

"Yes, of course, I'll walk you to the door." Cammie said.

As they passed through the living room they saw that Fluffy was locked in his cage, Amina had already gone to sleep.

"Ooooh Fluffy, my poor boy." Mia exclaimed, pouting and approaching the cage.

"I'm going to ask you a question and you have to answer me honestly, okay?" She told him, whispering very softly so that Cammie wouldn't hear her.

Fluffy stared at her without making a sound.

"Would you like to cum?" she whispered to him, "Answer me with words and I promise that one day I will come and give you a handjob without Cammie and Amina finding out."

Fluffy looked at her nervously for long seconds.

"Come on, it's your last chance, don't waste it, now or never." she said.

After a long wait he didn't say anything.

"Ok, maybe you don't need it that much." Mia said walking away.

Fluffy barked.

"What?" she said, approaching him again, "I already told you that you have to talk, otherwise there is no deal."

"Come on, I know you want it more than anything in the world." Mia said as she reached her hand through the bars and began to gently massage his big blue balls, "Wouldn't you really like to empty them?"

Fluffy looked at her tremblingly, he seemed doubtful.

"You just have to say yes, once will do." Mia said still with his balls in her hand.

"Yesss, please." He said whispering with a thick accent, he seemed really desperate.

"Good boy!" Mia said releasing his balls.

Mia walked away from the cage and went to the door where Cammie was waiting for her.

"You know what?" Cammie said smiling, "Hiro already reviewed the Loserboy recording and he was telling the truth, poor bastard."

Mia and Cammie burst into laughter.

"I have to tell you that I had a great time, we have to do it again." Mia said.

"Of course, I knew you'd like it." Cammie said.

"Well, I'm leaving, bye girl, see you tomorrow." Mia said.

"Goodbye Mia." Cammie said.

"Oh, by the way, Fluffy talked to me." Mia said smiling.

"With words?" Cammie said confused.

"Yes, I told him that if he wanted to cum he just had to tell me and I would come one day and give him a handjob." Mia said laughing.

"And he believed it?" Cammie said laughing.

"Yeah." Mia said, laughing harder, "He said yes, please."

"When Amina finds out, she's going to be very angry, she hasn't spoken in years, she is going to leave his balls raw, that's at the very least, if not she'll permanently castrate him." Cammie said laughing.

"I know." she said, laughing out loud as she walked away.