Small Penis Prison Ch. 27

Story Info
Busy day at the office.
4.8k words
4.49
10.3k
3
0

Part 27 of the 31 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordoflol
Lordoflol
128 Followers

"Do you think she'll take much longer?" Gina asked Sif.

"I don't think so, she should be here soon." Sif said.

Just at that moment a taxi left a woman in her late thirties at the entrance. She had short black hair and blue eyes, she was quite pretty, she was wearing a blue jacket, a short skirt of the same color, a white blouse and black heels.

"Good morning." Gina said, "You must be Laurie from headquarters, right?"

"Good morning." Laurie said with a smile, "Yes, sorry for the delay."

"No problem." said Sif, "We are Sif and Gina."

"I know, nice to meet you." said Laurie, "Is everything ready?"

"Yes, the boy is already waiting for you." Gina said.

"Perfect, let's go there." Laurie said.

They arrived at a room where Ryan was tied to a chair completely naked except for his chastity belt.

"Hi Ryan, I'm Laurie, I'll take care of your checkup today." Laurie said.

"Hello Laurie, what happened with Josephine?" he said worriedly.

"Don't be impertinent boy, that's none of your business." Sif said.

"I'm sorry." Ryan said with some fear.

"No problem." Laurie said with a smile, "Jo has retired, she was too old for all this, and from headquarters we believe that lately she was not putting much effort into her tasks, to be honest I think that all this did not matter much to her anymore."

"What a shame, she was very nice." Ryan said, "I guess you'll be his replacement from now on, right?"

"Yes, she was lovely, I was her boss, while we train her replacement I will take care of her job." She said, smiling again as she grabbed a chair, sat down next to Ryan and began to read his file, "Well, on your file Jo says that everything is perfect with Charlie, is everything still the same?"

"Yes, everything is going great." He said.

"Very well, I see that there have not been any accidents in these two months, although there is one thing that worries me." she said.

"What is it?" Ryan said looking worried again.

"Almost every evening she releases you from the cage for about 5 or 6 hours, I know you haven't cum but I'm worried that Charlotte is being too soft on you, you see, all this must help to make you a good citizen, if she is too soft you won't learn anything." she said smiling.

"I promise you she's not soft on me at all, when they release me during those hours they take me to the edge again and again." He said.

"They?" Laurie said.

"Yes, Charlotte and a friend." Ryan said.

"Oh, okay." said Laurie, writing something on her file, "Well, I'm sorry but I don't believe it, it seems to me that you need a little more discipline, from now on you will come once a week and you will be edged for at least 3 hours, I think it will be the best for you to learn your lesson."

"No, no, please don't." Ryan said.

"I'm sorry, but if it really is as you say, then Charlotte could tell us and we'll look into it." Laurie said smiling at him again, "Now, who's going to edge this little boy?" Laurie said looking at Sif and Gina.

"I will do it." Sif said with a big naughty smile.

"Great, I don't want to touch that tiny cock." Laurie said laughing.

Laurie took out a file folder and began to turn the pages, on each page was the prisoner's information and a photo, in the right corner they all had a small plastic pocket.

"Here it is." she said, "Ryan Morris."

She stuck a couple of fingers into the plastic pocket, pulled out a key, and handed it to Sif.

"Have fun." Laurie said smiling.

"Oh, I will." Sif said smiling as she began to open Ryan's cage who was currently shaking with fear.

"Okay, next stop." said Laurie, "Who's the boy?"

"Samuel, the boy who tried to escape." Gina said, "Follow me."

When they arrived at the infirmary Samuel was tied to the bed and Susan was gently cleaning his hard cock with a wet cloth.

"Oh, hello girls." Susan said smiling as she continued to rub Samuel's cock.

"Hi, I'm Laurie from headquarters." she said smiling, "He's fully recovered now, isn't he?"

"Yes, yes, but I know that he loves his little baths and I do too, so every day I come to pay him a couple of visits at least." said Susan, "I'm Susan, by the way, the nurse."

"Nice to meet you." said Laurie, "Hello Samuel, can you talk normally now?"

"Yeah." Samuel said trying to concentrate even though Susan kept rubbing his cock.

"Perfect." said Laurie, "I'm here to judge your request to return to Charlotte instead of sending you to the punishment cell."

"Yes, I know I made a mistake but it won't happen again, you have to believe me." Samuel said with a terrified face.

"Silence!" exclaimed Laurie, "You will only speak when you are told."

Samuel looked terrified in silence as Susan finished.

"Well, little boy, I'm leaving." said Susan, "I'll miss our meetings and since you've been such a good boy these past few months, I'll let you see my girls, I know you haven't taken your eyes off them since day one." Susan slowly unbuttoned her uniform revealing she was not wearing a bra.

"You want to see them, don't you?" She said softly smiling looking into his eyes, "Answer me."

"Y-yes." He said almost stuttering with his cock throbbing as it dripped with precum.

"Beg me." She said with her uniform already completely unbuttoned and holding it with both hands while the pair of keys glistened between her huge tits.

"Please, please, I need to see them." He said.

Gina giggled, nothing made her laugh more than a pathetic little boy begging, it was too funny.

"You need it?" Susan said, raising an eyebrow, "I don't know, you don't seem very convincing."

"Please, please, I'm begging you, show them to me." He said.

"I'm sorry." Susan said with a smile, buttoning her uniform again, "I don't believe it, it all seems fake to me."

"Noooo, please, really, I'm begging you, let me see them." he begged almost shouting.

"No, I'm sorry, you had your chance and you blew it." Susan said winking at Gina as she left the room.

"Tough luck, boy." Gina said smiling, "You've missed out on some great tits, and from what I know her titjobs are legendary."

The boy looked at her with his mouth open without saying anything.

"Well, now let's get down to business." said Laurie, "Gina, as a representative of this SPP do you think this man should be locked up in the punishment cell?"

"Yes, of course." she said, "He tried to escape and not only that, he hurt a poor cellmate in the attempt."

Gina approached Samuel and with a smile on her face began to squeeze his balls.

"Isn't that right, little boy?" she said.

"Yes, but I promise I won't do it again." He said shaking with pain on his face.

"Please, can you go find the other boy while I ask him a few more questions?" Laurie said.

"Yes, I'll be right back." Gina said.

When she got to Charlie's room Gina saw John sitting on his bed, he seemed a little lost.

"Hey, little boy, where's Charlie?" Gina said.

John looked into her eyes, he seemed distracted.

"I don't know, she left a while ago, after the edging session." He said.

"Come with me." she said.

In a few minutes they arrived at the infirmary.

"You must be John, right?" Laurie said looking at John, "Oh my God, that's one of the smallest cocks I've ever seen, and look at those huge balls."

Laurie started laughing out loud.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't very professional of me, I couldn't help myself." She said still laughing while John turned red, "Well, tell me what happened the day Samuel tried to escape."

John told her everything in detail while she took some notes.

"Perfect." she said, "I think I've made up my mind."

"And what have you decided?" Gina said.

"He will be locked up in the punishment cell, within a year we will interview him again and decide." Laurie said.

"What if you decide to keep him locked up?" Gina said.

"Well, he will be locked up for another year until we interview him again, and so on until he returns to his guardian or his sentence runs out." Laurie said without lifting her head still writing.

"Nooooo, please, noo!" Samuel shouted, "I promise I have changed, I won't do it again, I promise."

"You do seem pretty desperate, you pathetic little boy." Gina said smiling.

"Do you have someone to taking him to his new cell?" Laurie said.

"Yes do not worry." Gina said, "By the way, I'm told your ex-husband is locked up here with us, do you want to see him before seeing the last boy?"

"Oh yeah Kevin, I'd love to." she said with a wide smile, her professional demeanor seeming to have completely faded.

"Come with me." Gina said smiling.

They left John and went to Mia's room. When they arrived they didn't see Mia or Kevin.

"Where are Kevin and Mia?" Gina asked one of the boys.

"At her office." He said.

Gina knocked on the door and waited until Mia told them they could come in.

"Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but I'm here with someone who wants to see Kevin." Gina said opening the door.

Kevin was standing next to Mia who was sitting on her desk, she was holding his balls tightly with one hand while she spread cream on him with the other.

Kevin looked at Laurie with a surprised look.

"Laurie?" He said.

"Hey Kevin, it looks like you're having a great time with a gorgeous girl rubbing your cock." Laurie said with a smile.

"It's not what it seems." he said turning red.

"Hello, I'm Mia." Mia said smiling as she finished spreading the cream on Kevin, "How do you know little Kevin?"

"Little Kevin?" Laurie said, laughing, "He used to be my husband until he decided to divorce me."

"And what did you expect me to do if you were fucking half of the university?" he said angrily.

"And what did you expect me to do with that tiny cock of yours?" Laurie said, also looking angry.

"You said you liked my cock, it was the perfect size, you said." he said, turning even redder.

"I lied, I loved you Kevin, I still love you, I didn't want to hurt you." she said looking at the ground.

"I told you!" Mia exclaimed, laughing, "How would she like your little cock? No one would believe that."

"By the way, is it smaller or is it just me?" Laurie said confused.

"It's smaller, it's a treatment to improve his attitude, I think it is working wonderfully, in a couple of months it has already lost a whole inch." Mia said with a smile looking at Kevin who was about to cry.

"Mia, could you leave me alone with him." Laurie said.

"It is not permitted for an outsider to be left alone with a prisoner without supervision." Mia said.

"I'll stay with them." Gina said, "Is that okay with you, Laurie?"

"Alright." she said.

Mia left the office, leaving the three alone.

"Look Kevin, after all this time I have decided that I will forgive you." She said looking into his eyes.

"You will forgive me?" He said angrily, "Are you kidding me?"

"Relax little boy, if you don't want to be punished." Gina said very seriously.

"It's your fault that I'm locked up here, you cheated on me non-stop, you got pregnant by another man, and now you tell me that you forgive me?" He said, "Are you crazy or what?"

"Look Kevin." Laurie said very seriously,

"Because you're a pervert I had to quit my job at university, do you know what it's like to have everyone look at you badly and whisper behind your back every day at work? Losing your job as a single mother?" she continued, "Thanks to Tarek, my son and I were able to get ahead, now everything is going great for me, I earn a lot of money working for the SPP but it has been so hard, all because of you."

"I'm sorry." He said looking at the ground, "I didn't know you had to go through all that, I thought you were still working at the university."

"Well now you know." she said still very seriously.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"It's okay, I forgive you and I hope you also forgive me if I have made you suffer." She said calmer with a little smile.

"Yes, of course, I forgive you." He said, "And regarding what you said before, I...also, I still love you."

"Really?" she said, "I thought you didn't love me anymore and that's why you divorced me."

"I have always loved you and I will always love you, if I divorced you it is because you cheated on me repeatedly until I couldn't take it anymore." he said still a little angry.

"You know what?" she said, "Now that I work at the SPP I can pull some strings and they will let you free." she said looking at Gina.

"I'll pretend I haven't heard anything." Gina said.

"Oh yeah? Would you do that?" Kevin said, looking excited.

"Yes, but with some conditions, I don't want your perverted mind to return to action." she said.

"What conditions?" He said.

"To begin with, with the money I earn you won't have to work, you will be working doing the chores in my house and you will take care of little Tarek while I am working." she said.

"OK." He said.

"You will always wear a chastity cage and only I will have the key, I will decide when I release you and how." she said, "This way I'll keep you under control and won't have to worry about you turning into a pervert again."

"I accept it." he said after a few seconds of silence.

"And lastly and most importantly, you will be my cuckold, I will fuck whoever I want and whenever I want without hearing any complaints or reproaches from you." she said with a wide smile.

"No way!" he shouted, "That was the reason I divorced you, I will never accept it."

"I'll let you think about it." she said, "But keep in mind that the more time you spend here your tiny cock is going to get smaller, if I were you I would reconsider my offer."

"But when you free me from the cage will I be able to have sex with you?" He said.

"I don't know, maybe, although I wouldn't count on it, I'm fucking real men with cocks 3 or 4 times bigger than your tiny little thing, I probably wouldn't even feel it." she said, "But maybe once in a while I'll let you fuck me, I'll think about it."

"Well, we have to go Laurie." Gina said.

"Yes." said Laurie, "Well, think about it, okay?"

Gina and Laurie left the office while Kevin stood silently mulling over Laurie's offer.

"All yours." Gina said to Mia, winking at her.

"Are you really going to let him fuck you with his tiny cock?" Gina asked Laurie.

"Of course not, but a little hope won't hurt, right?" Laurie said with a laugh.

"And why are you going to help him get out of here?" Gina said.

"Because I really love him, despite appearances Kevin is a good man, it's a shame his cock is so small, but that's life, I guess." she said.

They arrived at a poorly lit room, Richard, a prisoner who was going to be released today, was naked and tied to a cross in the middle of the room, Olivia, Charlie and Freya were waiting by his side.

"Sorry for the wait, I had to attend to some personal matters." Laurie said.

"No problem." Olivia said, "He's ready to start."

"Richard Green, after 4 years locked up in the SPP you will finally be released, have you learned your lesson?" Laurie said reading her notes.

"Yes ma'am." he said trembling.

"You won't repeat any of the perverted acts for which you were locked up here, will you?" she said.

"No ma'am." he said still shaking.

"Very well, let's begin the purging process." said Laurie, "If I'm not mistaken it's 20 for each year, right?"

"Now it's 50." Olivia said with a smile.

"Who will do it?" said Laurie, "Charlotte, he's one of your boys, right?"

"Yes, but Freya will do it." she said with a smile.

"Yes, I will do it." Freya said with a smile.

"Perfect, you may begin." Laurie said.

"What are you going to do to me?" Richard said trembling.

"Silence!" Freya exclaimed, kicking him hard in the balls, "You only have 199 left."

Richard screamed desperately while Freya continued kicking him non-stop. After more than 10 minutes Freya had finished.

"Well, who has come to pick you up?" Laurie said.

Richard was looking at the ground, he seemed fainted.

"Answer her little boy!" Freya shouted, kicking him again.

"My wife, Linda." He said almost crying with his balls full of bruises.

"Very good." said Laurie, "Cage him."

"But why?" He said, "I am free now."

"Yes, but once a prisoner is released, if he is married or has a girlfriend, his partner will decide whether he will remain caged or not and Linda has decided that she wants you to come out with a cage on, she even has decided the model herself." Laurie said.

Charlie approached Richard with the cage in her hands, it was a flat cage with a lot of spikes inside, that Linda seemed like a cruel bitch, Gina thought with a smile on her lips.

Charlie put the cage on him while Richard screamed desperately, the spikes digging into him even when he was completely limp.

When the ceremony was over, Laurie and Gina accompanied Richard to the entrance where his wife Linda, his stepdaughter Rosie and her boyfriend Trevor were waiting.

Linda was a tall woman in her 40s with blonde hair cut bixie style, she was a bit plump, with huge tits and a big ass, she was wearing a very formal, tight gray dress that gave her a huge cleavage and reached just above her knees, and black high heels, she looked quite beautiful if it weren't for the disgusted grimace on her face.

She wore several gold rings, one of them with a huge diamond, huge gold hoop earrings and a gold chain that rested on her big tits, in the middle of her tits hung a small gold key that Gina assumed was the one to Richard's cage. Rosie was a girl in her early twenties, she looked like a younger, thinner and taller version of her mother and with the same haughty look, although her ass and tits had nothing to envy of her mother's.

She was wearing a dress similar to her mother's but much shorter and with a much deeper cleavage, she had the same taste for expensive jewelry as her, with her blonde hair cut in a bob style.

Trevor was a black man in his 30s, he was wearing a black suit and gold diamond earrings, he looked pissed off.

"Why did it take you so long?" Linda said, "We've been waiting here for over half an hour, Marlon is going to be furious and it's all because of you, Dickie."

"It was not my fault." Richard said looking at the ground, "And why do I have to wear a chastity cage?"

"Shut up Dickie." Linda said, "If you have any complaints, tell Marlon when he's beating you up for making him wait."

"But you are my wife, you have decided that I have to wear this horrible cage." He said.

"And what did you expect?" she said, "That I would leave you with that disgusting little thing free so you could jerk off every time I don't see you, forget about that."

"May I at least get dressed?" he said looking at the ground again.

"No, you will go naked for making us wait." Linda said.

"Have you fixed the pervert?" Rosie said looking at Gina and Laurie.

"Yes, he will behave very well, he is a good boy now." Gina said.

"I hope so, I don't want to find him sniffing my daughter's underwear again." Linda said, "I'll report you again, you know that even if it hurts me I won't mind sending you here again if you don't behave."

"I know Linda, it won't happen again, I promise." he said still looking at the ground.

"You better." Linda said, "Now let's go, Marlon and I have to catch a flight, we're going to Dubai for a week, you'll stay with Rosie and Trevor."

"Linda, darling, could you take the cage off for me before you leave?" He said looking into her eyes, "It hurts a lot, please."

"No way." She said, looking down at him, "If it hurts, it's because you deserve it, and forget about it, I'm not going to take your cage off for a looong time, you better get used to it."

"I still don't understand why this loser has to stay with us." Trevor said, looking at Richard with disgust, "Can't he stay here for another week?"

"Don't say that, dear, he's my stepfather." said Rosie, "Besides, it'll be great for us, you'll see, it'll be like having another servant."

Lordoflol
Lordoflol
128 Followers
12