Small Penis Prison Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so, he's a pervert, I don't trust him at all." Trevor said, "He will be probably spying on us while we fuck."

"You have nothing to worry about." Rosie said, approaching Trevor who still didn't seem convinced at all, "I know what we're going to do, as soon as we get home I'll kick his balls until you're satisfied, is that okay?"

"It will take a lot of kicks." He said smiling.

"Whatever number you tell me." She said, getting even closer and giving him a little bite on the ear, "And then I'll give you a blowjob that will make you forget why you're even angry, daddy."

"Okay, but I hope he's not looking." Trevor said.

"Of course not, just you and me." She said, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek while she rubbed his crotch with one hand.

"Well, that's it, we're leaving." said Linda, "I hope you did a good job, I wouldn't want to have to complain to the SPP, but if he still is a pervert I will, don't doubt that I will."

"I'm not a pervert, I promise, that was all a misunderstanding, dear." He said.

"A misunderstanding?" She said with a mischievous smile, "Why don't you tell them how the misunderstanding happened?"

"They've already seen my report, there's no need." he said turning red.

"I'm sure they'd rather hear it from you, and don't lie." she said very seriously.

"One morning I was alone at home and since Linda hadn't let me cum in months I decided to jerk off, but just when I was starting Linda came and caught me red-handed." He said.

"Tell them everything in detail." she said.

"Well...a few days before I had discovered some videos on the computer of Linda fucking Marlon and I took the opportunity to watch them while I masturbated." He said.

"That's all?" she said.

"Well...there was another folder with videos of Rosie with her ex-boyfriend Connor, but I already told you at the time, I wasn't watching those, I promise." He said.

"What else?" she said.

"While I was masturbating I was smelling one of Rosie's pink thongs, but I swear I thought it was yours, I swear." He said.

"I didn't believe you then and I don't believeyou now, you know perfectly well that I don't wear that kind of underwear, you know that." she said.

"I swear no, you have to believe me." He said.

"You're a pervert, and I hope these 4 years here have been worth it." She said now looking at Gina and Laurie.

"Don't worry, ma'am, he is a very good boy now, he has no interest in coming back here, I promise." Gina said.

"You better." Linda said as they left.

"What an asshole, these high society people treat everyone like servants." Gina said when they were gone, "Just because her family donates a lot of money to the SPP every year they think they own all of this."

"I know." Laurie said although without giving it much importance, she seemed used to dealing with that type of people, "Let's see if Sif is done yet."

When they arrived, Sif was with her big tits out punching Ryan hard in his balls, relentlessly, while he moaned in pain.

"Are you done?" Gina said with a smile.

"Yes, I finished a few minutes ago but his little cock doesn't seem to want to go back into the cage so I'm trying to get his erection to go down." She said smiling, continuing to punch him.

"I can bring an ice pack if you want." Gina said.

"No need, I prefer this method." Sif said smiling as she unleashed another tremendous punch.

A few minutes later Sif had already put the cage on him.

"You can go now boy, see you next week." Sif said pulling up her dress covering her huge tits with a smile as Ryan left.

"Well, I'm leaving." Laurie said, "Tell Kevin I'm waiting for his call."

"Ok." Gina said as they walked towards the exit.

Gina said goodbye to her just as Charlie showed up.

"Has Ryan left yet?" she asked.

"Yes, a few minutes ago." Gina said.

"What a shame, I wanted to say goodbye." she said.

"Ooooh, I think someone is in love." Gina said smiling.

"He's such a good boy..." Charlie said lost in thought, "Sometimes I almost feel a little sorry when I torture him."

"Really?" Gina said.

"Yes, but it goes away quickly, I get sooo wet seeing him dripping precum everywhere with agony in his face." Charlie said with a laugh.

"What are you doing tonight?" Gina said, "Why don't you two come to dinner?"

"I can't, I have an edging session with a new friend, Hannah, by the way I think she would be perfect for the SPP although I don't think she's interested." Charlie said.

"Edging? Who?" Gina said.

"Ryan." Charlie said.

"My God, that poor boy's blue balls are going to end up exploding." Gina said, laughing out loud.

"Why?" Charlie said confused. "Sif has been edging him for almost 3 hours and now you tell me he has another session at night, that boy is doomed." Gina said without stopping laughing.

"Oh yeah? I thought they were just asking him a few questions and little else." Charlie said.

"That was right with Jo, but Laurie thinks you're not hard enough on him and that's why he's going to have to come here once a week." Gina said, "Although she said that if you want he can go back to how it was before."

"It doesn't matter, I like it better this way, let him suffer a little more." Charlie said, laughing, "And what about your keyholding business?"

"Today I will do it from home." Gina said, "That's why I wanted you to come."

"I'm sorry, maybe next time." Charlie said.

"I have to go see Samuel." Gina said.

"What are you going to do with him." Charlie said.

"Lock him in the punishment cell." Gina said.

"Ooooh, poor boy, he begged me to try to help him and put in a good word for him when they came from headquarters and I completely forgot, what a shame." she said smiling, "Well, I don't really care, see you later Gina, I'm going to get a drink."

"Samuel must be taken to the punishment cell." Gina told Sif who was waiting for her in her office.

"I'll do it, don't worry." She said, "It's late, why don't you go home?"

"Can you handle him alone?" Gina said.

"Of course." she said with a laugh as Gina walked with her to the infirmary.

"Ok, little boy, it's time for you to see your new room." she said with a smile.

"Nooo, please!" he shouted.

"Look, we can do this the easy way or with your blue balls smashed, what do you prefer?" Sif said approaching him.

"Please, there is no need to do this, I will behave, please." he shouted again, pulling the ropes.

"Smashed balls, then." Sif said, grabbing him tightly by his big balls as she began to deliver devastating punches Samuel screamed desperately.

"Well I'll leave you then." Gina said.

"No problem." She said without looking up, as she let out another punch her breasts came out of her dress, "My God, they come out all the time in this dress. I hope you don't mind little boy."

Gina went home with a mischievous smile on her face, thinking about Samuel's future.

12