Small Sins: Desire

Story Info
A college girl shrinks, and her friend's mother helps.
3.8k words
2.1k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The supervillain Scalar escaped from federal prison last night. This is the third such escape this year, of superhuman criminal freelancers that have specifically targeted Council of Guardians personnel, and the director of the council, David Cartan, has alleged that the federal government is deliberately releasing these individuals in an attempt to hurt the Council.

The FBI has not commented at this time..."

Melody Carson stepped into the living room of her home. Her daughter Tanner was sprawled over the couch, luggage piled up in the living room.

Tanner and her mom were both short and curvy, though Tanner had brown eyes and black, straight hair, and her mom had brown, curly hair and green eyes.

"Hey kid, we going to be seeing Emma today?" she asked.

"Got her dropped off at home." Tanner said, rolling over to look up at her mom. "She said she had some things to deal with, so probably not." she said.

Melody nodded. "I'll make sure there's enough dinner just in case. You said she's coming out to her parents sometime during break?" Melody asked.

"Yeah. I told her I wanted to be there in case something happens, but she'd sure it'll go fine." Tanner said.

"I dunno, I knew her mom in high school and uh... let's just say I don't think she's improved at all." Melody said.

[]

Tanner's phone rang. She came into the kitchen a minute later, looking worried. "Yeah, come on, get over here. Don't worry about it... ok, good. You're good. Yeah, see you soon." she hung up.

"What's happened?" Melody asked.

"Well, she went to uh... 'rip off the bandaid' as she put it, and it uh... well. She got thrown out. She's on her way over right now."

Tanner answered the doorbell a few minutes later, letting in her friend.

Emma was tall, blonde and skinny, her breasts were small but growing and she was currently hunched over a bit, eyes red as Tanner pulled her into the house and shut the door.

Melody frowned, walking up to her and pulling her into a hug. "Hey kid." Melody said.

"Hey Mrs. Carson." Emma said, hugging her back awkwardly.

"What happened?" she asked, pulling the girl to the couch.

"Mom uh... called me some slurs and told me to leave, and come back when I'm ready to be a man." Emma said.

"Well, you can stay here as long as you need, kiddo ok?" Melody said.

"And uh, what if mom..." Emma began.

"Your mom can go to hell, for hurting you kid. If you were my kid I wouldn't treat you like that." Melody said.

[]

"She didn't let you pack up first?" Tanner asked the next day.

Emma shook her head.

Tanner frowned. "Right, well, we need to go buy you more stuff. C'mon." She said.

"You don't need to..." Emma said.

"Nonsense. You need clothes, and frankly, if you were going to need a wardrobe change anyway, you might need help. And I insist you let me help." She said.

Emma blushed, but acquiesced.

The Mall was in better shape than Emma expected, barely a handful of stores closed, a surprising number of people around shopping.

She hunched over a bit, but Tanner wrapped an arm through hers and kept her distracted talking about their college experiences thus far and their major.

They were exiting a shop, when a tremendous crash shook the mall, and in the food court a few meters from the shop, someone smashed through the skylight and crashed.

A tall woman in armored black leather, riding a peculiar flying motorbike, wielding a strange rifle that had a faint golden glow coming from vent sin its structure.

Scalar had arrived.

She casually fired her rifle at a few shoppers, causing them to seem to vanish out of their clothes. Several people nearby ran to check, and discovered that the people were alright... for a given value of alright, as they were tiny.

Then another crash heralded the arrival of Starlight Certainty, local hero and apparent magical girl, dressed in a stereotypical school uniform of deep blue and accentuated with silver stars and glitter, stiffened by panels of armor in the blouse, jacket and skirt, with greaves, gauntlets and a wide tiara of bright metal protecting arms, legs, and the front of her head.

Scalar had been cackling maniacally and firing randomly, but the moment she saw Starlight, she stopped.

"What the fuck? Where's Titan? He's usually on this beat!" she shouted.

"I suggested he find a better use of his skills." Starlight said, her voice conversational yet somehow projected well enough to be heard throughout the mall.

"You are dealing with me now. Surrender." she said, and a cold white light erupted above her palm. "Or fight. Your choice."

Scalar dropped her rifle, spun around and ran screaming for her bike, sitting hovering a few meters away.

A bolt of light melted the engine and it fell from the air with a crunch.

Starlight was now airborne, floating at a walking pace towards Scalar, limned in silver light.

Scalar spun around, drawing a pistol and opening fire with bolts of pale pink light.

"The hell are you doing HERE?!" she screamed. "I'm below your pay grade!"

"I don't draw a salary, and since Titan has failed to neutralize you, I decided I should slum it and deal with you myself." Starlight said.

She extended a single pointing finger, and a needle-thin lance of her namesake turned the pistol in Scalar's hands into a molten puddle.

She barely let go of it in time as it fell to the floor.

"You KILL THINGS!" Scalar screamed.

"That is rather the point of the Constella Maidens, Scalar. When a threat breaches a certain threshold, it becomes our problem. You are very close now to becoming my problem.

I don't like it when those sorts of things show up. The death and destruction make me rather unhappy." Starlight Certainty said.

Despite the calm, conversational tone of her voice, the world felt colder and far, far less safe as she spoke. Which was saying something, given the whole 'shrinking-obsessed supervillain attacking the mall to draw out a hero' thing.

She extended a hand, and the awful power of the Pole Star lifted Scalar's rifle and carried it to the Magical Girl's hands.

"But I am the Maiden of the Pole Star. The others are the warriors, the builders, the defenders. I am the strategist. The guide." she shouldered the rifle.

"I don't just lead the Maidens. I am also the PR girl. The Public Advisory person. It's my job to warn you of the monsters in the deep dark, the black magic and the other, stranger things that we fight." she pulled the trigger, and the weapon's gold beam lashed out, slamming into Scalar's armor.

Her armor glowed gold bleeding the energy off.

Up until now, every time that beam struck anything not living, it had done nothing.

Now rubble, chairs, even the wreck of Scalar's bike, began to shrink.

Certainty kept the trigger down, firing dead center on Scalar.

"Nice try miss goody two-shoes, but my armor is designed to protect me from my own guns." she said, putting her hands on her hips.

Starlight Certainty glowed brighter, and the beam of the rifle grew less and less gold, becoming more and more silver the brighter Starlight glowed.

And the splash effects began to fade, the rubble ceasing to shrink, the gold glow on Scalar's armor shifting more and more silver, and seeming to pool in place.

Scalar shrieked and turned, running and trying desperately to evade, but Starlight's aim was inescapable.

She ran past where Tanner and Emma were peeking out from behind a pillar. Emma grabbed Tanner's shoulders and spun, pushing her behind the pillar.

The light splashed off Scalar's armor still, and Emma felt a jolt like an electric current as she got her girlfriend more firmly behind the pillar.

She shrugged it off as just nerves though, as nothing happened.

Then Scalar seemed to vanish from inside her armor with a pop.

And Starlight let up the beam, then glowed brighter and brighter, the weapon started to glow with heat now, until it dripped from between her hands as white-hot molten metal.

She dropped to the ground next to the seemingly empty armor, and reached in. she drew out a tiny, squirming figure, and held it up to her face.

"Sometimes, the best way to handle a threat, is preemptively. Don't worry, you will survive this, little villain." she said, and tucked Scalar into a pocket.

She turned to face the shoppers. "Help is on its way." she said

[]

The fight ended up on the internet, and Tanner's mom was nearly freaking out by the time the girls arrived back at the house, with their purchases intact.

"You could have been hurt!" Melody said, pulling Tanner into a hug, then, as Emma tried to sneak off, grabbing her wrist, letting Tanner go and pulling her into a crushing embrace.

Emma blushed as her budding tits were pressed against Melody's, and some very un-familial thoughts ran through her, her dick straining against the arrangement she'd put it in to keep it tucked away.

"It's getting bad out there if the Constellars are taking out street-level buttheads like Scalar. I wish I could just keep you home where it's safe." Melody said.

Emma felt something run through her, a faint buzz like a weak electric current.

"We're fine mom, sheesh." Tanner said, distracting her from the feeling.

"You could have not been though. Scalar is awfully dangerous, and the Constellas are incredibly dangerous even when they can afford to try to prevent collateral damage."

[]

That evening, Emma pulled out her pajamas and a towel, preparing for a shower.

"So, mom thinks we should be able to help with college." Tanner said quietly, "So you should be fine there." she said.

"Thanks." Emma said.

"Hey, like mom said, you're family." Tanner said.

"I wish she really was my mom." Emma muttered. She felt another jolt as she said that.

"Yeah." Tanner said quietly.

Emma slipped out of the room, heading for the shower.

[]

She closed her eyes as the hot water cascaded down her skin, and ignored the faint jolt that came with it. Faint sparks of gold and silver light flickered in the water and ran down the drain.

She swayed on her feet as she felt suddenly as though she were falling, and she reached out, placing her hands on the glass wall of the shower.

And as water streamed down her body, she began to shrink, with the streaming water seeming to strip away her height, millimeter by millimeter.

From nearly six feet she fell, gradually, with each stream of water, down to five feet.

She didn't notice anything at first as she washed up, but bit by bit, she fell further and further from the faucet, and the small shelves that held the soap.

From five feet she fell to four feet.

She didn't notice as the stream of hot water seemed to get stronger and larger, as she had her eyes closed.

Four feet became three, as her body also grew narrower and narrower.

She did notice the wall got further away, but it wasn't until she felt for the faucet that she realized something was wrong. She opened her eyes, and realized the faucet was over her head.

She was barely three feet high, and struggled mightily to reach the faucet, and finally shut it off, panic beginning to flow through her.

She pushed the shower door open, and staggered as she felt the jolt get stronger without the water flowing over her, and suddenly she was falling.

There was a sound like a loud bang in her ears, and she lay back on the tile of the shower, blinded and stunned, a perfect six inches tall.

[]

Melody stepped into the bathroom.

The air was muggy from Emma's shower, and the lights were still on.

She had disrobed herself, when she noticed that Emma's towel and her pajamas were still in the bathroom, piled up on the toilet seat.

She frowned, then walked up to the shower.

[]

Emma shook herself awake, in time for the light from overhead to be darkened.

She looked up, and stared. Her friend's mother loomed over her, as tall as a building, blotting out most of the light.

She was completely naked, and Emma had a very good view of Melody Carson's pink pussy and the brown tuft of hair over it, and the curves of her ass and breasts, and her thighs.

She couldn't help the way her dick hardened at the sight.

She sat up, blushing and covering herself. "Uh, I don't... know what..." she began, then realized two things in rapid succession.

One, that experience had been real, she had, indeed, shrunken, and she was now very small, and two, Melody Carson couldn't see or hear her.

She ran frantically to the edge of the shower as Melody stepped in, dodging her feet.

She stared up as Melody turned on the shower.

[]

Melody had begun to wash herself when she felt something touch her ankle. She shrieked and stepped back, glancing down, and stared.

A tiny... girl? She turned off the water, suds covering her body and crouched, inadvertently giving the tiny girl a very clear view of her pussy.

She gasped.

Staring up at her, about six inches tall, was Emma. She was naked, and Melody got a pretty good look at her tiny, hard dick.

Melody gulped. "Emma?"

Emma squeaked out something. Melody reached out. "Here, let me pick you up." she said.

She reached down, wrapping a hand around the tiny girl, and feeling a sharp jolt like static hit her hand.

Emma felt tiny and warm in her hand. She felt something tiny and firm press against her palm as she wrapped her hand around the tiny girl, and Emma squeaked, turning bright red as Melody picked her up.

"Are you alright? I didn't step on you did I?" Melody asked, bringing up her other hand to hold onto Emma and opening her hands so she could check her over.

Emma looked ok, though Melody could see her tiny dick, hard as a rock and poking out of her crotch. Emma was blushing brightly, and Melody closed her hands around her again.

Then Melody figured out what she was feeling pressed against her palm, and blushed herself.

She looked around, then carefully set Emma on an open space, on a small shelf at the side of the shower, and turned the water back on.

[]

Emma stared up at melody, her skin warm where Melody's hand had been wrapped around her.

The whole day had been exhausting, and this situation was far to weird for her to process, and all she wanted to do was lie down and let someone else deal with all of this.

Emma's head felt like it was full of fluff.

She watched absently, as Melody ran her hands over her curves, letting the water sluice the soap off.

Her pale skin glistened under the water, and Emma's dick stayed hard.

She covered her crotch self-consciously, but the feeling of her own hand on her dick didn't help the arousal tingling in her nipples and her dick, or the fading focus in her head as she stared at her friend's mom.

She slumped against the wall of the shower, hand absently pressed against her dick.

[]

Emma blushed, covering herself ineffectually with her hand as she sat on a coffee table in the living room, Melody, wrapped in a towel, looming over her on one side, knelt next to the table, Tanner on the other in her fluffy pajamas looming over her on the other side.

"She must have gotten hit during the attack." Tanner said quietly.

"It's a good thing she's with us and not back home." Melody said. Tanner nodded.

"Well, it's late, and I think she's probably had too much excitement for one day. Given... all of this," Melody said, "Maybe I should take her for the night."

"Why?" Tanner asked.

Melody blinked. "Well, she can't exactly sleep safely in your futon at this size." Melody said. "And I want to be able to keep an eye on her in case something happens."

Tanner frowned. "If you say so, mom." she said.

Melody carefully picked Emma up. "Don't worry, dear, we'll figure out how to get you back to normal, I promise." she said, and carried her up the stairs to her room.

Tanner watched her go, frowning, but shrugged and retreated to her own room.

[]

Emma was surrounded by warmth, Melody's soft hands pressing her into the towel around her pillowy breasts, her smell, the soap she used and a faint smell of something more, sweat and her shampoo, and the steady, deep thump of Melody's heartbeat conspiring to put her almost to sleep.

She barely roused when she was gently laid on a soft surface, and she slowly became aware she was lying on Melody's bed.

She sat up, in time to see Melody come out of her closet, carrying a shoebox.

She leaned over her, setting the box aside, and reaching for Emma, her warm hands wrapping around her and picking her up.

Melody stared down at her with a strange expression. "I've got something for you to sleep in for now, sweetie." she said, pulling Emma close again, putting her inadvertently directly in front of her left breast. Emma couldn't help but squirm a little, rubbing herself on Melody's hand.

She turned, and her towel finally stopped holding on and fell out from between them, leaving Emma pressed up against Melody's bare breast.

She could feel the heat of her skin, the thump of her heartbeat, and she could smell her better.

[]

"Oh dear, that's... I'm sorry I thought I had that... under..." Melody stared as her daughter's tiny friend leaned against her bare breast, sending a pleasant shock through her. She was almost the size of Melody's breast, and she had absent-mindedly shifted Emma until her face was right in her nipple.

She felt a tiny warm mouth press on that nipple, and moaned softly. "Oh... oh dear, I don't have any milk there... umm..." she trailed off, staring, feeling her pussy begin to leak.

Melody sat down, letting the half-asleep girl nurse on her.

"It's been a long couple of days for you, hasn't it, sweetie?" she said, pressing the tiny girl closer to her breast, and feeling her dick press into the squishy cushion of her tit.

"Mmm, yeah, just... you can stay like this for now. It's all right, mommy's got you." she said.

She felt Emma's hips begin to rock against her, rubbing a tiny wet trail against her tit.

"Oh, you've got a little... problem, there, huh?" Melody said. She gently pulled Emma away from her breast with a pop. The tiny young woman whined.

"Sssshh, I got you, it's alright." Melody murmured

Melody held her in one hand, cupped over her butt, facing up, her dick erect, dripping from the tip.

She didn't notice the door of her room slip open a little, or Tanner peer in, staring at them.

Melody gently placed the index finger of her other hand against Melody's tiny dick.

"Mmm, you're acting like a baby, but you're still all grown up huh." she murmured. "All hot and bothered by mommy's tits? I can take care of that you naughty little thing." Melody smiled, rubbing her fingertip on Emma's dick.

"I always wondered if you and Tanner would get together." she murmured, more to herself than to Emma, who was still half-asleep, and barely alert to what was happening, or to he run-detected audience.

"I was kind of jealous of you two. Or maybe of your parents, having such a good kid. I wish you didn't have to get hurt for it, but I'm glad you're mine now." she murmured, rubbing up and down Emma's tiny dick. It was difficult given how small she was now, but she made it work.

She rubbed the thumb of the hand holding Emma over her tits. "You're going to be so pretty once these get bigger. We'll feed you plenty and make you boobs huge."

She felt Emma tense in her hand, and squeak, a tiny, weak jet of white spurting out of her onto Melody's hands.

Emma slumped, bonelessly in Melody's hands.

"There you go, sweetie, let it all out, that's a good girl." Melody said quietly, as Emma's dick spurted weakly a couple more times.

Melody's pussy throbbed, and she raised a hand to her face, taking a breath, smelling Emma's cum, before carefully licking it off her hand, and then raising the tiny woman to her mouth and gently laving her tongue over her, cleaning her off.

12