Small Sins: Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she lowered her down. "Now where's the safest place to put you?" she wondered aloud.

The salty taste of Emma's cum was in her mouth, and her pussy throbbed almost painfully, a small wet spot forming on the bed where she sat, and all of that combined to give her a strange idea.

[]

Emma felt exhausted, and she'd almost woken up when the pleasure built up but by the time she did, the pleasure of Melody's finger rubbing her was already washing through her, leaving her boneless and utterly exhausted.

The feeling of something hot and tight and wet wrapping around her feet did wake her, and she stared, as she felt herself being pushed in.

She looked up to see Melody looming over her, a soft smile on her face, as she was pushed into her pussy. "There we go, sweetie, a nice, safe place for you to sleep." Melody said.

Emma felt Melody's pussy lips wrap around her hips, her dick sliding against the hot, wet inside of her pussy.

Her arms were squished into her sides by the squeezing channel, and the smell became stronger and stronger before, finally, she was engulfed in wet heat, squeezed gently but firmly inside Melody, hearing her heart beating, and feeling the regular thump through her entire body.

She yawned, and found herself drifting off. She'd never felt so safe.

[]

Tanner watched her mom lie back, rubbing herself, and felt a surge of jealousy.

She slipped away from the door, confused. Did she want to be doing that to Emma?

The image slipped through her mind and caused her to squirm, but it didn't feel entirely right.

She frowned. Did she want to be where Emma was? The idea of being like that, shrunken down and being shoved back into where she'd come from sent heat flooding through her, and she leaned against a wall.

"I wish that was me in there...." she muttered.

She barely noticed the feeling of a weak electric shock jolt her when she said that, distracted as she was.

Or the way she seemed to suddenly drop a tiny bit, or that her formerly tight pajamas were suddenly slightly looser.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It is an amazing story, I hope you keep writing them, they're so very arousing!

Makes me wish I was tiny like that.

AnthropicScholarAnthropicScholarabout 2 months agoAuthor

Spent the entirety of Feb. working on SS: Greed, and what I wrote ended up being too big for the Small Sins format, so I had to figure out a different thing for it, which I'm... mostly done with, and retitle that draft and stick it somewhere else for later.

this one was easier, and Pride should be fairly straightforwards (knock on wood).

The story wasn't fighting me so much as I was trying to stuff it in a space it didn't fit. ironic, really.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taking Our Revenge on the Bully She barges into his room by mistake - but was it fate?in Erotic Couplings
Ad Frankie goes to a woman's apartment to get her big clit suck.in Fetish
Jack and Diane Two American kids growing up in the heartland.in Romance
Moving Violations How to get out of a traffic ticket.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Industry Slut Pt. 01 Amber's pussy gets used after winning a contest.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories