Small Sins: Ego

Story Info
An arrogant boss pokes a device she shouldn't have.
3.4k words
1.2k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilly Morrison followed her boss down a hall in the university labs, concrete painted an off-white that had yellowed under years of students passing through.

Laura Mark, director of the university engineering department, was tall, pretty in a sort of upper-middle-class trying too hard to keep time at bay sort of way, and her face was pinched in a frown as she pushed into a door with a placard announcing it as the current laboratory of Elizabeth Moroh.

Along with a yellow triangle warning of 'Planck Radiation'.

Doctor Moroh, red hair tied in a disintegrating bun, met them at the door.

"Director, I'm working on something sensitive at the..." she began, but Laura pushed past her.

"Look, Liz, your department hasn't reported any progress in months now, and the board is pulling funding unless you can show something useful that can be, y'know, monetized." Laura said.

She paced around the lab, tables full of tools, 3d printers and odd machinery.

Tilly kept up behind Laura, holding on to two coffees.

Laura grabbed one out of Tilly's hand and took a drink.

"I'm sorry, but the university can't keep funding a project that doesn't have any results." Laura said.

"The school just raised tuition by four hundred percent to buy the dean a private helicopter." Liz snapped. "There's plenty of money, the board just wants to steal my work to fill their own pockets."

Laura shook her head. "The robotics and physics research departments both produce results, unlike yours, Liz." Laura said, handing her coffee back to Tilly wordlessly.

She reached for an arcane device half-constructed on the table.

"Wait, don't, that's not..." Liz called out, and Laura yelped as a jolt of static electricity snapped off the object and shook her hand. "Ow." she hissed.

"Y'know what, fine, go ahead." Liz said, the tension on her face suddenly and inexplicably fading. "touch whatever you like." she gestured expansively. "Nothing dangerous going on here, no miss. In fact, why don't you invite the dean down here to play with the unfinished experimental hardware." she said, eyes narrowing.

Laura sighed. "Look, its nothing personal, but the board is going to pull funding from your project, and I just wanted to give you some warning." she said.

Doctor Moroh shook her head. "Warning huh? Well, consider me warned. Watch your step as you leave, boss." Liz said.

Laura shrugged as she walked out, trailed by her secretary.

[]

Laura barely noticed that her shoes felt a little looser, as she returned to her office, casually snatching her coffee back from her secretary... sorry, 'executive assistant'. She stepped into her office and plopped into her office chair.

After nearly an hour, she felt increasingly uncomfortable as her forearms began to press on the desk as she worked on her computer.

She adjusted her chair up, and kept working.

Two hours and two adjustments to her chair later, she was startled when her rolex slid off her wrist and clattered on the table.

Laura frowned, and adjusted her chair again, and as she moved, she felt her shoes slide off her feet.

"Huh?" she said, standing up. She had to slide off her chair to do so, and found she was not as high above her desk as she expected.

"Weird." she said.

She stepped out of her office, and went to the nearby executive restroom, and stared at herself in the wall mirror. Her clothes were all loose, and walking there had been difficult thanks to the looseness of her shoes.

"What did I eat?" she wondered, brushing off the most obvious change as ridiculous.

It was late in the day, and she decided to go home. She had to adjust the seat of her car and the position of the wheel.

-

Tilly frowned as her boss exited the bathroom. Usually her clothes were tight enough to be a bit... risque, highlighting her lean form and enhancing her otherwise average butt and breasts, but her clothes seemed oddly loose.

She shrugged it off as Laura informed her she was leaving for the day, and Tilly now had more free time than she expected.

[]

The next morning, the floor seemed farther from Laura than she thought was right, and everything in her closet was too loose. She dug up an old sports bra to cover herself and the smallest clothes she had, from a few years back.

The blouse was still too loose, and skirt needed a few more notches on the belt to close up, and she found herself having to adjust her seat in her car again.

-

Tilly came in that morning with the day's coffee order in hand, and stepped into Laura's office, where she was met with a peculiar sight as she placed the coffee on her desk.

Somehow her boss looked small in her expensive chair, and Tilly found she loomed over her strangely.

That and, like yesterday afternoon, Laura's clothes were unusually loose. Even more so than they had been yesterday.

"I need you to cancel my in-person meetings for today." Laura instructed.

"Understood, ma'am." Tilly said, "Are you... uh..." she began, but when Laura glared at her for the informal tone, she subsided and hurried out of the office.

-

Laura had been brushing off the peculiarities for over a day now.

She couldn't brush it off anymore. As lunchtime approached, she felt her blouse slip off and grabbed at it absently, and stared. She had her chair as high as it would go, pressed up against the desk, and still felt like it was too far away from her desk.

Then she heard the door crack open, and Tilly poked her head in.

"Shit. She can't see me like this." Laura muttered.

-

Tilly poked her head into her boss's office, and blinked.

She couldn't see Laura anywhere.

"Uh, miss Mark, you uh... haven't ordered lunch yet..." she said, stepping in nervously and looking around.

It wasn't until she approached the desk that she finally saw her boss.

Her boss was tiny, practically buried in her blouse and coat, holding the shirt up one-handed to keep some semblance of modesty.

"HEY!" she shouted, though it came out as more of a squeak. "What are you doing in here? Get out!"

Tilly did, frowning.

-

"Shit." Laura muttered. "She saw me." Laura had to pull the desk phone towards her to call out to Tilly with her lunch order, managing to keep her voice more or less normal sounding, and told her to just leave her lunch on her desk.

She hid under her desk while Tilly brought lunch in, and while she felt mortified, it was better than being seen like this.

-

Tilly couldn't get the sight of her boss out of her. Laura was usually taller than Tilly, and of course, her job security relied on her boss not being mad at her.

Seeing her reduced like that though... Tilly felt heat and excitement bubbling in her gut at the sight.

[]

Afternoon came around again, and Laura had a problem. She was smaller than her desk now, and none of her clothes fit. Her blouse hung around her like a tent, and the sports bra that had been fairly tight this morning was now too loose to stay put.

More to the point, there was no way in hell she could drive like this. She'd need help, and she wasn't going to get a rideshare in this state.

She sighed, swallowed and called Tilly in.

-

Tilly stared down at her boss. Even that morning, she'd still been... person-sized. Now, swamped in a pile of her own clothes, she looked almost like a doll.

"I need you to drive me home." Laura said.

"I'm not a chauffeur." Tilly said. "Call a QuikFeur or something, I dunno." Tilly said.

"In this state?!" Laura squealed.

Tilly would normally have quailed when her boss raised her voice, but she couldn't help finding her temper almost... adorable, like this.

She frowned. She could refuse, and maybe kick up a fuss over it, but in a snap decision she decided to see how far she could take this.

"Double my salary, and I'm on the clock the whole time." she said.

"Fine." Laura said, and Tilly blinked. Her boss must be pretty rattled, she thought.

"Can you uh... carry me out to my car, please?" Laura asked.

Tilly blinked. "Uh, sure. How do you... want me to uh..." she began.

Laura glanced at the pile of clothes.

"Um, fold my clothes, and I'll..." she blushed, "ride in my purse." Laura said.

"Sure, whatever." Tilly said.

[]

Laura felt mortified as she climbed, completely naked, into her purse, and Tilly picked it up, her clothing in a neat little pile under her other arm.

The world swung and shifted around her as she crouched in her own purse, the space was cramped with herself stuffed in and bloating the bag a little, alongside her phone and other stuff.

She heard her engine start, and debated climbing out of her purse, but decided against it, given the lack of clothes.

She peered out of the opening of the purse, and stared up at Tilly.

Tilly had always seemed kind of... small, to her, dull, even, lacking ambition and a spine for whatever reason that had nothing to do with Laura being demanding, but from this angle she was imposing.

She had the curves that Laura had often envied in other girls, and dismissed as being 'overweight', and the look on her face when Laura had snapped at her had sent a jolt of nerves through her.

She began to wonder if she was making a mistake.

[]

Tilly walked into her boss's house, a fancy two-story in an expensive suburb on the other side of town. She stared. "Damn. Nice place." she said, setting her boss's purse on a coffee table.

Laura climbed out. She was smaller now, and Tilly gulped as she saw her naked boss in her entirety. She was actually kind of... hot, like this.

"Alright. I need to uh, find something to wear. Carry me up to my room." Laura demanded.

Tilly bristled at being ordered around. She narrowed her eyes at Laura. "Hey, I only agreed to drive you home, not play live-in maid for you." she said.

Laura paled and fell back on her butt as Tilly loomed over her.

"Uh... I'll pay you extra to help me out here." she squeaked.

"Double again." Tilly growled.

Laura nodded convulsively.

Tilly reached down and swept her naked boss into her hands.

She was incredibly warm and soft, and about the size of a barbie doll now.

Laura shrieked in surprise. "Hey, watch it!" she squeaked.

Tilly sauntered towards the stairs, ignoring Laura's outrage.

"Where's your room, boss?" she asked.

"Second floor." Laura said, coldly.

Tilly grinned, carrying her up the stairs to her bedroom, and gently depositing her on the carpeted floor.

Laura demanded she leave. She didn't like the smirk on Tilly's face as she walked out.

[]

Lara found she had a problem. She couldn't reach her closet or drawers at this scale, and had to ask Tilly to help her out.

But Tilly had demonstrated that she wasn't as afraid of her like this, and if she lost her patience with her, she'd be out of luck. Worse, Laura wasn't the kind of person to have kept her own dolls from when she was a kid, and had nothing to wear.

In the end, she managed to clamber over her drawers and drape a handkerchief over herself.

It was pretty clear she was still losing size.

She'd have to hope this stopped soon.

That and, her skin felt hot where Tilly had so impudently grabbed her, and as she draped the fabric around herself, she realized she was leaking a little between her legs.

"Shit." she hissed and ran to the en-suite bathroom, only to discover that she was too short to reach the toilet, or open the lid.

At that realization, she cursed.

[]

Tilly helped her tiny boss up to the seat of her toilet, looking about as mortified as Laura felt.

She handed her a bit of toilet paper for when she was done, and vacated the bathroom.

Laura was subdued when Tilly helped her wash her hands, until an errant splash turned her silk handkerchief transparent, once more revealing her slim form to Tilly's eyes, and while embarrassing, Laura felt a shiver when she saw the way Tilly looked at her, almost hungrily.

Laura had Tilly order pizza, which proved to be a mistake, because at her size, pizza was not an easily eaten food. The alcohol she had Tilly pull out of her minibar didn't help.

She had Tilly pour her some in a small plastic cap from a soda bottle, and Tilly poured herself an entire shot of the expensive whiskey.

When Laura tried to manhandle a chunk to her face to eat, tomato sauce splattered over her makeshift clothing. It was warm, but sticky, and Tilly actually stifled a giggle looking at her.

Laura glared at her, but that only made her giggle harder. Laura huffed and took a sip of whiskey from her makeshift cup, and felt her head swim as the alcohol hit her shrunken body.

The subsequent attempts to get food into her didn't go much better, and while she didn't have more on than in her, it was a near thing, and her handkerchief was entirely ruined.

The last thing Laura wanted was to need help showering, but Tilly simply picked her up after they finished eating and carried her up to the bathroom without even asking.

The movement made her dizzy.

It was obvious that she couldn't use the shower at this size, and Tilly put her in the sink, swiping her handkerchief and leaving her naked standing in the sink.

Laura squeaked, as Tilly turned the water on and felt the stream, tweaking it until it was warm but not hot.

"You're all messy..." Tilly said, words slurred by alcohol, and collected body wash from her shower, and picked Laura up again.

"Hey!" she squeaked, head swimming with alcohol and sudden motion, and then yelped again as she was doused in the stream from the sink.

Tilly then proceeded to put her back down on the bottom of the sink, lather up some body wash and pick her back up.

Her hands were warm, soft and impossible for Laura to stop as they rubbed all over her, rubbing the soap into every crevice of her body.

Laura squealed, at first trying to push Tilly's hands off, but not only failing to do so, but finding herself increasingly hot as Tilly continued.

"Hey quit that." Tilly said. "You're a mess, and in no state to wash yourself right now." she scolded

The heat built in Laura's tummy and tingling in her skin as Tilly's surprisingly gentle but insistent handling continued, and Laura's arms finally fell limp at her side as she finally, dizzily submitted to the handling.

Finally, she was laid on one of her soft terrycloth washcloths and carefully dried, and then Tilly left the bathroom, returning before Laura could muzzily wonder where she went, with a ruler.

She measured her. "You shrunk in the wash!" Tilly giggled. "Four and a half inches."

Ice formed in the pit of Laura's stomach.

[]

Tilly put her on her bed afterwards, and she lay down on one of her pillows.

Tilly had taken the liberty of using her bathroom.

She'd set Laura's laptop up for her, and it didn't take much for her to figure out how to use it despite her reduced size.

She struggled to get any actual work done, and ended up putting on a movie.

Then Tilly sauntered out of the bathroom, steaming from the shower, hair bound up in a towel, but otherwise completely naked.

Laura quailed as Tilly climbed onto the bed, her voluptuous form looming over her a bit like a sexy mountain.

"There you are, boss. Right where I left ya." Tilly said. She was a bit more focused than she had been, but still a little unbalanced from the whiskey.

She set down, her thick thighs, radiating heat and steam, corralling the tiny woman between them and the laptop, closing off every chance for escape.

"God you're just so hot like this." Tilly mused to herself.

She reached past Laura and poked at the computer, bringing up a porn site and putting on a video.

"Hey, what are you doing!?!" Laura squeaked.

Tilly planted a warm, damp hand over her, squishing her into the duvet and shushing her.

The video started, showing two women having a stilted discussion before one offered to give the other a massage, that somehow involved rope and handcuffs.

Laura had to admit, as one girl began to thoroughly dominate and pleasure the other one, that it was hot, and the heat and pressure on her own naked body from Tilly's hand wasn't helping her increasing state of arousal.

She glanced towards Tilly, and saw her other hand was beginning to rub her huge vagina, squelching with wetness that wasn't from the shower.

The smell hit her a moment later, and if the alcohol had hit her tiny form like a truck, this was worse.

As if a jolt of energy had been shoved straight into her libido, the musky, salty smell slammed into her hindbrain, and she struggled to get free, only succeeding in rubbing her now sensitive front against Tilly's hand, gasping as her nipples rubbed against skin.

"Oh, you like that, little Laura?" Tilly murmured, now fingering herself with increasing intensity. "You want more?" she asked, then closed her hand around Laura and pulled her towards the smell.

When Tilly shifted her grip, Laura squirmed free, and in the war between her tingling nipples and wet pussy against the part of her brain that really thought this was beneath them, her pussy won as she practically leaped at Tilly's pussy, rubbing herself against the salty wetness there and slicking herself up with it.

"Oh. Oh god, that's so good." Tilly murmured, her voice vibrating through her pussy and adding to what Laura was feeling.

When rubbing herself against Tilly's pussy wasn't enough, Laura took a breath and pushed headfirst into Tilly's pussy, which contracted, scalding hot, and wet, and suffused with the smell that was driving Laura crazy, and she scrambled to be immersed, until Tilly's fingers pressed in behind her and pushed her all the way in.

She squealed as the fingers shoving between her legs and the sensation of being driven into Tilly's depths set off the first orgasm of the night, and she started fingering herself, squirming in order to elicit world-shaking moans from Tilly that vibrated through the walls of her cunt.

Tilly clenched hard around her, pressing in on all sides, and Laura squealed as she came again, alongside a gush of fluid around her and Tilly's own cries.

Laura felt her ankles suddenly grasped, and felt herself be pulled out, only to be shoved back in, as Tilly began to fuck herself with her.

Laura moaned and squealed as another orgasm swept through her.

Tilly kept going.

Laura lost track of anything but the pleasure, the musky smell, the sensation of being rubbed firmly into the silky, hot, wetness of Tilly's pussy, and the pleasure which came almost regularly.

Finally, though, Tilly collapsed on the bed, spent, and Laura, boneless from too many orgasms, crawled out of her.

It had felt like Tilly had gotten less and less tight as the night went on, but it became apparent that it was just the Laura had shrunk some more. Tilly's hand, draped over her immense thigh, was big enough to entirely envelop her now.

She glanced at the laptop, which reported that it had been nearly two hours.

Laura slumped against Tilly's immense pussy and fell asleep, exhausted.

[]

The next morning, when Tilly, complaining of a headache and quietly mortified, measured her, they confirmed she had stopped shrinking at about two inches.

"I think we need to talk to doctor Moroh." Tilly said.

Laura agreed to be carried in Tilly's purse this time.

When they arrived at the college however, they learned that Doctor Elizabeth Moroh had left the day before, in fact had been escorted off the campus by security. And had left no forwarding address.

Laura felt a chill as she realized she might be stuck like this for good.

Tilly, on the other hand, felt a jolt of excitement run through her.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnthropicScholarAnthropicScholar13 days agoAuthor

the last of Small Sins, but I am planning to do the Virtues next, and expand on some of the ideas cooked up in this series.

But I want to do something more long-form next.

mugs101mugs10114 days ago

Love to read more.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Planck Tech Ch. 01: Intial Human Testing A college student is subject to a strange machine's effects.in Fetish
The Shrinking Machine Ch. 01 Rachel mind-controls and shrinks her first subject - Summer.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Jack and Diane Two American kids growing up in the heartland.in Romance
Moving Violations How to get out of a traffic ticket.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Industry Slut Pt. 01 Amber's pussy gets used after winning a contest.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories