The Industry Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Amber's pussy gets used after winning a contest.
1.4k words
4.13
16.2k
14
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Open Mic Night was special. All the stars that were native to Virginia came to host the show and somebody was going to get the chance of a lifetime. An All-Star tour with some of the biggest names of VA. I was able to rub elbows backstage with the likes of these big names. Absolutely an experience I will never forget.

My home girl Trish and I had decided to go celebrate on Granby Street. We had been invited after she placed third and I placed first. We recognized that this was the beginning of our new lives, we were not going to pass that up.

There would be no more bowing down to these dusty so-called dope boys. We were about to be rolling in the money together. During our ride down Granby Street, I contemplated if I even wanted a man or not. Trish and I were so close that we barely dated anyway. When I was horny, she was always my first phone call. Hell, every time we went out, we were looking for some new bait to turn out together. Trish was my PNC. My Partner in Crime.

We got to the first bar of the night, and it was already going crazy. Women were in skirts with no panties twerking up a storm in front of the DJ. Women already went crazy for him but after he started that Only Fans account, everyone wanted a chance to ride that dick. Even some men were ready to put that long chocolate stick at the back of their throats.

I made my way to the VIP section and got the attention of this fine ass waiter with green hair. She was short and thick, quite like myself, with a rack that sat so pretty I couldn't help but stare. She locked in on my eyes and gave a bit of a smirk. I assumed that meant she was not offended but I still chose to meet her eyes with mine. "What can I get you gorgeous?" she asked with a sweet southern accent. She flashed a winning smile, and it was at that moment I knew she would be the one I turned out tonight.

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could tell her I needed a bottle service, a dark handsome man approached and said, "Give this woman anything she wants Sheena. When I say anything, I mean any and everything."

Without even introducing himself or explaining the kind gesture, he slapped Sheena on the ass and walked behind the bar and through the kitchen door. I paid it no mind and locked back in on the woman I planned to have in my bed by the end of the night. I requested bottle service and then slowly my night began.

Trish and I were invited up to the balcony where the celebrities were partying. We moved up to the third floor and it was a completely different vibe. As we walked through the door the people cheered for us. Some faces were already familiar and others I assumed were behind the scenes big wigs. We were ready to mingle and get in good with the big boys.

Sheena walked us to our new table and poured our drinks. Her top two buttons were undone so as she leaned forward, I got a beautiful view of those voluptuous tits. I leaned in close to her and inhaled as I pulled back from her chest. I told her she smelled amazing, and she winked at me. She leaned into my ear and told me to come to the purple room in half an hour. She walked off giving me a wonderful view of her ass.

So, to pass the time waiting to see what would happen in this purple room, we partied. They played some of the greatest throwbacks of VA and everybody was going wild. As I was dancing, I saw that guy again and decided to speak to him to figure out who he was.

As I pushed through the crowd to get to him Sheena appeared and pushed me into the purple room that was to the left. "You're late!" she yelled as she ripped my top open. She began to rub my chocolate double ds in a circular motion before taking my right nipple into her mouth. I slid my hands under her skirt and started rubbing her clit. Her pussy was smooth and hairless. I could feel her clit poking out through her lips.

I dropped to my knees lifted her skirt and wrapped my lips around her fat, juicy clit. Her pussy tasted so good. We were definitely going home together. Sheena rocked back and forward thrusting her pussy into my face a bit harder each time. I Pulled back to admire the beauty of her pussy before I quickly shoved my tongue back up into her. It wasn't long before she was cuming on my tongue. I stood up to kiss her. Our tongues caressed one another passionately. She gave me a smile, fixed her skirt and left the room. I stood there realizing my top was ripped and my tits were out. I would have to walk around like this until I found Trish. I was confident and If anything, people would just want to suck them.

I needed to find Trish, but I saw that man again, so I went back to chasing him down. As I moved through the crowd my tits were groped repeatedly. One guy put his mouth on them. I stayed focused and got through the crowd and finally met up with the man.

"Hi my name is..."

"Amber Daily..." The man interrupted me in his deep voice.

He turned around to face me and flashed a smirk as he saw my tits exposed and glistening with sweat.

"I see Sheena gave you what you wanted. My name is Anderson Bird. I own this club and the company you might be signing to tonight. Hopefully my wife was able to persuade you accordingly" he ended with a grim smile.

I was shocked. This man sent his wife to fuck me. Suddenly a million ideas ran through my mind.

"What about Trish?" I asked

"I had not planned on bringing her in. She has flow but you are the star, Amber. Maybe there is something you can do for me, and I can see about getting your friend her own contract"

I hesitated before the words to seal my fate left my lips.

"Anything..."

He flashed a full smile showing me his perfect teeth. He told me that he would inform Sheena to tell Trish where to meet us later. He escorted me back downstairs with my titties still bouncing around. He led me outside where a Limo waited for us. What did I just sign up for?

As I got into the limo, I saw 4 men and a woman sitting in there as well. Anderson slid in and shut the door.

"Amber these are my closest associates if you work for me, they work for you. Now I do believe you said you would do anything yes?"

I shook my head yes.

He unzipped his pants and pushed me onto my knees. His dick was chocolate brown and so big. It wasn't even hard yet, and I was trying to figure how I would fit it all in my mouth. My thoughts were interrupted as he shoved my head down onto his dick. As I began to drool, I felt his dick grow in my mouth. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and began slurping. I have always received compliments on my head game, so I had no worries there. The worry was what was going to happen next with the rest of these people in this limo.

I pulled out all the tricks. Gagging, two hand stroking while slurping and I even sucked his balls and licked his asshole. I could feel his dick pumping getting ready to explode and then he stopped me. He turned me around and lifted my skirt. Anderson pulled my head back by my hair. I opened my mouth to protest but my mouth was then filled with another monster cock. After a few moments of readjusting my throat, I felt Anderson slide his big black dick deep inside of my pussy. I was in the process of getting gang banged in a limo and I had no idea where we were going.

Find out what happens next in part two!

THANKS FOR READING!!!