Small Surprises

Story Info
Pizza, Flowers, Stroking Cock and Dancing.
2.1k words
4.15
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew pulled into the parking space then looked down at his front seat with a single raised eyebrow. It would take a bit of shuffling for him to manage carrying everything in one load. Of course, it would be far too silly for him to come back to the car once he was already inside. He was determined. He clumsily stood up from the car while sliding the leather strap from the laptop case onto his shoulder. He resisted the automatic urge to put his keys in his pocket since he'd need them to open the front door and there was no way he'd be able to fish them out again. He placed the empty coffee thermos from the commute that morning under his arm so that he could grab the pizza box with that hand.

With his other hand, he took the styrofoam container which held the mozzarella sticks and dipping sauce. He set it on top of the pizza and angled his arm so that it slid onto his chest. He knew that one had a tendency to move around, so he'd better use his body to brace it from falling onto the ground. It would be nothing short of tragic if those delicious, albeit greasy, appetizers were lost to nature. Finally, he lifted the bouquet of flowers in the hand which still held his keys. He used his hip to bump the car door closed. The size of the food and the odd angle of his arm forced him to extend his neck farther than he normally did when he walked, but he wouldn't have to walk very far.

As he headed into the apartment complex, he passed by that couple walking their husky. Technically, the animal was still a puppy, though its head was as high as the woman's chest now. Drew loved seeing that energetic dog walking by. Since he only had a glimpse of it once every few days, it amazed him to watch how fast the puppy was growing. Its thick brown and gray fur was gorgeous. Its eyes were bright blue and he didn't think he had ever seen its mouth closed. The humans nodded at him as they passed and he smiled, responding to them as best as he could with his arms full.

That was something he truly loved about this apartment complex. With as many hours as he worked, he'd never be able to have a dog. It wouldn't be fair at all to keep it locked up in their small space all the time while he was away for the majority of every day. Still, he had a chance to watch a fluffy puppy growing up. It made him happy.

A few steps later, he saw a woman apparently leaving for a run. She wore a sports bra that both showed off the outer shape of her breasts and revealed plenty of her cleavage. Her bare midriff was toned and muscular. He supposed that she was technically wearing shorts, but their small size meant that they were essentially panties. As she passed from one side of his view to the other, he was able to see the round shape of her butt. The fabric covered only a small portion of her shapely cheeks and what it did cover, it clung to, accentuating the movement of her muscles with every step.

Drew inhaled and exhaled deeply through his nose, taking a moment for the intense sensation running through his body to dissipate. He kept walking. His mind drifted to one of his favorite jokes he'd seen on the internet. There were two pictures, one of a woman in jeans and a bra, the other of a grizzly bear holding a guitar. The caption read, "This is a Bare Midriff and This is a Bear Mid-Riff." He didn't laugh, but he did smile with amusement at the thought of the funny play on words.

When he reached the door to his own apartment, he had to maneuver his hand into an awkward position to get the key into the lock without smashing the flowers. It probably would've looked silly to someone watching him, but he managed. He was greeted by the sound of loud music. He recognized the song instantly, "All About the Bass," by Meghan Trainor blared from the bluetooth speaker on the kitchen counter.

Laura was in the kitchen, dancing passionately to the music and singing along with every word. She wore a tee-shirt, but nothing beneath. A tremendous grin spread across his face as he watched her hips sway from side to side to the catchy beat. It was very appropriate, he thought. The song was all about being proud of your body if it isn't thin. It was a positive declaration of a woman's beauty. The most striking lyrics said, "My Mama She told me Don't worry about your size. She said Boys like a little more booty to hold at night." He watched her amazing naked butt swinging in front of him and he felt a pulse shoot down his torso to make his cock tense inside his pants.

He stood watching her for a while, feeling his hard erection. He said nothing, not wanting anything to disturb this amazing moment he got to witness. So far, she was completely unaware of him. It wasn't until she spun around on the ball of her foot, another stylish dance move, that she noticed him standing in the doorway. "Well, hi there, Handsome," she said with a delighted laugh. She made her way to him quickly to help with the load he carried.

"You are awesome," Laura exclaimed as she took in the sight of the pizza box. She took the food from him eagerly, setting the boxes down on the table and rapidly taking a mozzarella stick out of the container for a huge bite. The couple had lived in this apartment for a few years now, but they'd only just tried the Italian restaurant up the road a few weeks before. They had instantly agreed it was the their new favorite.

Still chewing, she turned back to Drew and seemed to just notice the bouquet of flowers. Despite her mouth being full, she managed a noise he knew to mean she was surprised and impressed. She took them from him and went immediately to the sink to cut them and place them in a vase of water. The happy smile had not left his face the entire time he'd been inside the apartment. "These are really pretty," she said after she swallowed.

"Glad you like them," he replied. They'd been an impulse buy. He'd seen the vendor selling them by the exit as he got off the freeway. When he was a teenager, he recalled his Dad making a joke about flowers to some friends at a party. "I wanted to get my wife flowers for Valentine's Day but I drove all over and I couldn't find that guy by the freeway anywhere." The group had laughed, but Drew hadn't really understood why it was funny. Of course, his Dad was never serious. He did nothing but make jokes and lots of people seemed to find them more funny than Drew did. This particular bouquet had several types of flowers in an array of colors and it was wrapped in the most ornate pink paper. As far as he was concerned, if something was beautiful, what did it matter where it came from? Clearly, his wife agreed with him.

She'd taken enough out of his hands now that he could set his bag and coffee mug down while she finished fixing the vase the way she liked, "How was your day?"

"Well, I came home to find this gorgeous half naked woman dancing in my kitchen. I'd say my day's been phenomenal." This made Laura visibly blush. She ran to him, throwing her arms around her husband's neck for a kiss. His hands wrapped naturally around the small of her back, but he wasted no time in sliding them down to caress those sweet bare cheeks. He pressed the cheek of his face to hers and breathed out forcefully. The hot air tousled a section of her hair and the side of her ear, his way of communicating the effect she had on him. She giggled then kissed him again, "Should we take this to the couch?"

It was her way of asking if he was ready for another episode of the show they'd been watching together. It was a reboot of a cartoon they had both enjoyed when they were little kids, long before they'd known each other. "Sounds perfect," he answered. "I'll be out in a minute."

"Great, I'll get plates."

Drew went to their bedroom and quickly removed his clothes. He sighed happily at the freeing sensation. He took a light blue button-down shirt from his closet. He put it on without buttoning it. He enjoyed the feel of the thin fabric against his skin, cool since it had not been on him the entire day. He wore nothing else when he returned to the front of the apartment.

Laura was sitting on the couch, holding two plates of warm cheesy goodness. He thanked her and sat down. The couple's bare thighs pressed together. They snuggled close and watched their show. As the re-imagined theme song played, he thought, "I'm sitting mostly naked on a couch with an amazing woman, eating delicious pizza and watching cartoons. I have the best life there is."

They watched for a few hours before it was time for bed. They undressed completely and turned off the lights. Drew lay on his back atop the soft sheets. Laura wrapped herself around his side. Her breasts pressed against his torso, her head rested on his shoulder and one leg was draped across his own. She placed her palm affectionately on his chest then rubbed him tenderly, moving down his tummy. When she reached lower, she found his cock fully erect and reaching proudly for the sky, "Oh," she said in a bedroom whisper, "You're WIDE awake, aren't you?"

"Yes, Love." he whispered in response. Laura kissed his chest and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his cock. She began to stroke him slowly. He was moaning almost instantly. The pleasure she made him feel was hard to believe sometimes. She lay her head back on his shoulder, watching his face with an adoring smile while her hand caressed his manhood.

His entire body was tense and rigid in the most glorious way. The movements of her hands were gentle and steady, keeping a rhythm that sent wave after wave of sexual joy through him. It lasted for several minutes, before she whispered, "All right, Sweetheart. My hand's getting tired, so if you want to cum, I'll need you to finish for me."

"Gladly," he breathed back. She returned her hand to his chest. He was quick to replace it with his free hand wrapped around his throbbing member. His other arm pulled her a little tighter to him as he masturbated with the woman he loved pressed close.

"Mmmmm," she said softly. "I love when you stroke your hard cock for me." He wasn't sure if that was completely true so much as she just knew he loved hearing things like that from her. It was like a bolt of lightning being shot through him. He exploded instantly. His cock gushed over his hand as the orgasm rocked through his body. He clutched his wife to him fiercely, then slowly his body began to relax into their comfortable bed. "You. Are. Wonderful." He said the words through heavy panted breaths.

"So are you, My Love." she replied with another kiss of his bare chest. "Ok, I am going to turn over now. You are going to keep your hand on my butt." She rolled in the bed, releasing the arm she had pinned beneath her. Her back was up against his side now. It was the most splendid feeling. She'd lined up perfectly so that his hand was even with her curvaceous cheeks. His hand explored her adoringly, sliding between the cheeks, though not pushing inside of her at the moment. She squeezed his fingertips with her cheek muscles in response. "I love the way you touch me, Drew." she said into her pillow.

"Thank you, Laura," he said as he felt the sweetness of one of his favorite parts of her body. He settled in to sleep with his resting lovingly on his wife, content as he could ever imagine being.