My Wife Continues To Lead

Story Info
My Wife Likes To Be In Charge
1.9k words
4.4
9.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife(Roxanne) and I(Dylan) have been married for over 10 years and have a great relationship. It wasn't always like that but we have adapted how we treat each other and we have shared responsibilities in different aspects of our lives. Out in public or at home, we are an equal couple in every way. Where things change is when we enter the bedroom. Over the years, my wife liked to make suggestions on what and how our sex lives should move forward. I soon learned that when my wife was happy and fulfilled, I felt fulfilled also. It turned out that controlling my orgasms made her the happiest. So our new look sex life now revolved around me giving her an orgasm when ever she required one and I had to wait until she wanted to allow me one.

The following is one way we enjoy each other:

We have a game we play called Roll The Dice. The rules are I roll the dice and the number I roll determines how many orgasms my wife gets before she has to think of allowing me one. So on this day, I roll both dice and my wife quickly picks them up and does not allow me to see what I rolled. So I go thru my mind, the number is anywhere from 2 to 12 so it could be awhile before I get any relief. My wife then says.

"I am adding a new rule to our game. I want you to roll just one dice this time and that number will be how many days you have to complete your task."

Again in my head, I went over the possibilities, I could have only 1 day to give Roxanne up to a possible 12 orgasms or up to 6 days to complete my task. This could either way.

"And to add just a little more fun, if you don't complete your task on time then we will start over with you rolling again to see if you can earn an orgasm."

My wife sat there with a big grin on her face watching me roll the dice one more time and again, I was not allowed to see what I rolled. Roxanne leaned over to me and gave me a long and wet kiss which I then looked at her and asked what was that for?

"I love the number of orgasms I am going to get from you and in such a short time!"

"Shall we begin right now?"

I grabbed her hand and led her into the bedroom and started taking off her clothes. First her top and then I moved down to her bra and started kissing my way down her body. Her nipples were erect and she started to moan as I flicked my tongue over them. Next, I knelt down as I undid her pants and pulled them off of her. I ran my tongue over her panty covered pussy until she told me to stand and she shed my clothes in record time. She then sat on the bed with me standing in front of her. She would stroke me a few times and then slide my cock in and out of her mouth until she had me close to the edge. My wife then lay back and told me.

"You know what to do now and don't you dare stop!"

I knew what she wanted so I started to kiss and caress her feet and legs, moving up until my tongue was back at her panty covered pussy. I knew she was quite worked up so I just moved her panties to the side and gently licked her from her pussy up to her clit. She was moaning and moving her hips and then she put her hands behind my head, pulled my face in tight to her pussy and didn't let up until her orgasm took over and then she relaxed.

"That was so good. I needed that."

Next she told me to lay down beside her on my back and as we both lay there she said.

"Play with you cock for me! Get him all hard and don't stop but if you get on the edge, tell me by saying Stop Me."

I did as I was told, knowing that I would not be allowed to cum as I couldn't have rolled a 1 but I was going to enjoy this anyway. I stroked my cock, sometimes tight and sometimes lose as I was going to make this last as long as I could but before long I had to say Stop Me. Roxanne quickly put her hand on mine and removed it from my cock. We just laid there for a few minutes and I thought we may be done but just then Roxanne's hand started to stroke me again. It didn't take her long to get me to the edge and I had to tell her to stop which she did for just a few seconds then she started again. The stopping and starting went on for some time until I was losing my mind. I heard myself moaning and groaning, moving my hips when she would slow down, just hoping she may actually let me cum and just when I thought this was it, she stopped, sat up and said.

"I'm hungry, lets go eat!"

Roxanne then just left me laying there, one or two strokes away from cumming, hard cock, dripping pre cum and exhausted. She did one last thing before she left the room, she bent over and tightly grabbed my cock to forced more pre cum out and then proceeded to have me lick her fingers clean.

Later that night, my wife was again sitting on my face as I brought her to another orgasm and then she again told me to get my cock hard for her. I quickly started to stroke my cock and when it was hard and ready, she removed my hand and placed hers around it and then said.

"I'm tired. Lets just go to sleep."

And that is what she did, with her hand still wrapped around my cock. It took me some time to fall asleep but in the morning, I was awoken by my wife's hand on my cock bringing him to full hardness again.

"Good Morning. I feel bad about last night so I am going to make up for it now." she said.

My wife then proceeded to slowly stroke me, speeding up as time went by. It didn't take long before I had to say Stop which she did. She then grabbed my hand and put it on my cock and told me to stroke myself which I was happy to do until I had to say Stop Me and then she took over. This went on for over an hour, her stroking me then stroking myself, hanging at the edge until she moved over me and placed her pussy over my mouth and told me.

"Since you keep telling me to stop so that tells me you don't need an orgasm yet but I do and I want it right now."

This was another part of her game, saying it's me that doesn't want to cum but she requires me to tell her when I am on the edge. So I proceeded to lick and nibble at her pussy, taking my time so she can feel a little of what I go thru. My wife then started stroking me as I devoured her pussy. So over the next little while, she got me on the edge many times as I lost myself in trying to give her the orgasm she desires. I was determined to give her the best orgasm and then I heard her say.

"Yes, Yes, don't stop. I am going to cum!"

She continued to moan and move so she was almost suffocating me. She was pulling on my cock, not stroking it anymore and I felt her shudder and let out a loud Yes as she came and then she rolled over beside me. She had such a big smile on her face and contentment in her eyes and all I had was a cock covered in pre cum.

That made 3 orgasms I had given her so far and by the end of the day we added 2 more. All day every time she came near me, she would put her hand down my pants and stroke me until I was hard and then giggle and walk away. I was on overload and simmering all day and night.

I was awoken the same way today as I was yesterday. My wife stroking me with a big grin on her face and her pussy, bare and out there for me to see.

"Today, I am going to let you fuck me any way you want until I feel like taking over."

That was music to my ears. I grabbed her, laid her on her back and slide myself into her. I was so worked up that I pounded her harder than I ever had. What I didn't think about was how quickly I got on the edge and had to stop. So to change things up, I flipped her over on her stomach, got her up on her knees and again slide my cock into her. This is my favourite position and my cock enjoyed slamming her, it didn't take long for me to have to stop again. Next position was her riding me, facing my feet, giving me a beautiful view of her ass but the same problem arose very soon. I started and stopped a few time when I heard her say.

"Quite stopping! I need to cum and I am close. If I cum now then that is 6 and that is the number you rolled, so you get to cum."

So I started again. I tried doing anything with my mind to make myself last longer. I needed to make her cum so I could get to cum also. My wife was moving up and down on my cock with all she had. I tried my best to last longer but I was getting closer and closer to having to stop when I heard these words.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

It only took a couple more strokes for me to explode also and we enjoyed our orgasms together. After we lay there for some time, exhausted, my wife then turned around, smiled at me and said.

" You know what you have to do now don't you?"

I did know what she required me to do now. As she moved her body up mine, all I could think about was how much I just came inside her. It had to be the best and biggest load I have ever produced. She had her fingers holding her pussy closed until she was over my mouth and then she just let it flow. I could see globs and globs of cum flowing out of her. She contracted her pussy a few times to make sure to get it all out and then she lowered herself done to where I could again lick and nibble on her.

"Make me cum again!"

And that is what I did. She got 7 orgasms in less than 3 days, I got edged and teased and got 1 huge orgasm in 3 days. Oh yay, I also consumed my biggest load of cum I have ever produced. A fun three days and now I have to wonder what else she will cum up with for us to try.