Small Town Affair - Abbie Ch. 01

Story Info
Roger finds sexual fulfillment in an old friend.
11k words
4.19
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers

Roger pushed the remote button and his garage door started its descent. He reversed the black Audi sedan down the driveway, pulled into the road in front of his home, put the car in drive and set off for work. Normally he would listen to music or a podcast on the 40 minute drive to the office. But this morning his mind was otherwise occupied. He was expecting something, or rather someone, to visit his office today.

---------------------------

Roger was 35 years old, married with 2 children. He lived the prototypical small town American life. He worked as a successful financial planner in the nearby city, but lived in his hometown where he grew up and graduated from high school. Susan was his high school sweetheart. They were an exclusive couple from age 15, a perfect match for one another. He was an athlete who excelled in the classroom; she was a dancer that won popular elections at school.

After high school they moved in together while Roger attended college. Susan found work at a real estate office, Roger lucked into a great position with a large financial firm near the university.

By the time he graduated he was already managing several significant accounts, and his bosses learned to trust him with clients who were investing large sums of money. He excelled at his job, and she at hers. Neither of them were incredibly social. If their jobs required it they would make an appearance at corporate events, but otherwise they preferred to keep to themselves. They'd been together for so long, they really didn't need anyone else.

When they turned 28, Susan starting talking about starting a family. Roger took the hint, and soon after he proposed. He knew Susan had wanted to get married for a little while now, but it had seemed unnecessary to him until the idea of adding kids to the relationship had been brought up.

He still remembered how beautiful she looked the night they were married. Her long brown hair was done up in some intricate style that took hours to finish. Her tanned shoulders were bare, the upper portion of her dress tight and form-fitting, the lower half flowing with a long train. Susan was a beautiful woman with an athletic shape. Her eyes and smile were striking, her complexion perfect. Though they were hidden under her dress, her legs were long and toned, a beautiful bronze shade that was a mix of Susan's natural color and the sun's painting from her hours of running and playing outside.

Roger's favorite feature of Susan's body had always been her incredible ass, full and firm, accentuated always by her flat abs and small hips. Under her strapless wedding dress she wore a strapless bra that gave "the girls" a nice push together and upward. Susan was a natural 34B; as Roger put it, "Just enough to keep me interested." They were married on a beach near San Diego, seemingly glowing as the sun set behind the ocean as they finished their vows.

They spent that wedding night in a beach-side villa, not far from the ceremony. They had long had a great connection in the bedroom. Susan emerged from the bathroom in a cream, spaghetti strap lingerie dress that was just long enough to cover her ass. Roger slid off the bed where he'd been waiting and stood, wearing only his boxers, and caressed her shoulders. He leaned in and kissed her neck; her head leaned into his, resting on him as he gently kissed her more.

Her hands rested on his chest. She loved Roger's build. He was a sturdy 6'2" and kept himself in impeccable shape. He wasn't a bodybuilder by any means, but knew his way around the local gym and spent enough time there to build up strong shoulders and a broad chest. He stretched his strong arms behind her, linked them under her butt, and smoothly lifted her off the ground.

She wasn't wearing a bra under her lingerie. As he lifted her his kisses moved from her neck, to her collarbone, and down her chest. Her dress was loose enough he used his chin to slide it aside, revealing her left breast. The strap slid down her arm as his lips touched the top of her perfect mound. He eventually found her nipple, nibbling softly with his teeth, and then flicking with his tongue rapidly. Susan's head rolled back, a quiet moan escaped her lips.

Roger moved his arms so each hand cupped her ass, instead of her resting on his forearms. He squeezed each cheek, savoring the feel of the soft, supple skin. As his hands fondled Susan's firm ass, his mouth continued to work her left breast and nipple. By now her nipple was fully extended, being sucked with surprising pressure into Roger's mouth. Her legs had been resting on his hips, allowing him to hold the majority of her weight, but now she wrapped around him tightly, squeezing her crotch as close to his body as she could.

As Susan's legs tightened around his torso, Roger pulled his mouth away from her breast. He still gripped her ass in each hand, and her hands still clasped around the back of his neck. Their eyes met, both grinned sly smiles, and then Susan pulled herself toward him and softly kissed his lips.

He parted his lips and she plunged her tongue inside. She had always loved how perfect Roger's teeth were, so straight and white. She rubbed her tongue along the surfaces of his teeth, and then bit his bottom lip between hers. The hairs on his arms stood on end, as his arousal deepened. He thought to slide his right hand slightly, moving it close enough for his finger to push against Susan's asshole, but he knew she wouldn't approve so he pushed the impulse aside.

Instead he slowly lowered her down his body until her feet touched the floor. He grabbed the right strap of her lingerie and moved it down her arm. It made its way over her naked breasts, both nipples providing the last resistance before the small silk fabric dropped to the floor.

Susan wore a small black thong. Roger knelt on the floor and started to drag the thong down her legs. She stepped out of it as it reached the floor, and stood in front of him completely naked.

On his knees he was eye level with her pussy, an inverted triangle of hair above the slit between her legs. He slid his hands up the outside of her legs until they reached her hips. He reached his left hand around to her ass and massaged it, and at the same time moved his right hand between her legs. She adjusted her stance, spreading her feet farther apart, granting him easier access to her pussy. His cock was hardening, and he wasn't sure he had it in him to offer much foreplay.

As he probed her slit with his forefinger and felt how moist she already was he knew it wouldn't be necessary. He slid his finger inside her, plunged it deep down to his knuckle, and then repeated the action a few times before adding his middle finger as well. His thrusts were much more rapid than Susan expected, and she moaned her approval.

They were close enough to the bed that she raised her right foot and rested it on top of the bed. Roger continued his finger thrusting as he leaned over to kiss and lick the inside of her thigh. Her hands first tussled his hair, before both were raised up to her breasts, squeezing and kneading her nipples. By now her hips were rocking back and forth, enjoying the sensation his fingers were providing.

Rapidly and somewhat surprisingly, Roger pushed his fingers in as deep as he could and then removed them one last time right before standing, and in a swift but comfortable motion he lifted Susan off the floor again and placed her back onto the bed. He peeled his boxers off, and allowed his now hard cock to spring to life. His dick was nearly 8" long when erect, and fairly thick. The head was large, with a significant ridge separating it from the shaft. He held the cock with his right hand and placed it between Susan's legs.

She was so wet he had no difficulty driving it deep into her pussy on his first thrust. She gasped, exhaled, and then gripped the edge of the bed to keep in place. She had seen this show before and knew what was coming next. Roger started his thrusts, each one seemingly faster and harder than the last.

It wasn't long before Susan's body was trembling from sheer pleasure, as he drove her harder and farther up the bed with his thrusts. The wetness of her cunt emitted an arousing sloshing sound as his dick moved in and out. The scent of sex filled the room, a powerful aphrodisiac that seemed to fuel Roger's energy. Harder and faster, he kept burying his cock between her legs, his grunts being met by her moans. He knew there would be ample sex over the next week on their honeymoon, so he felt no obligation to make this encounter anything more than the basic fucking it was turning out to be.

He continued his thrusts, his abs tightening and sweat beading across his chest. He looked at Susan's chest, her breasts bounding up and down as her body followed his. His right hand clamped on top of her shoulder, wanting to pull her down to create even more force as he drove his dick deep inside her. His left hand reached her chest and fondled wildly at her breasts.

The pace hadn't let up. His legs were feeling fatigue, his lower back getting tight from the exertion. He could tell from experience that Susan was reaching her climax; he wanted to cum inside her at the same time. He closed his eyes, and like an athlete looking for that last bit of energy to finish off a big play, he moved his hips even faster.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed, followed by a piercing scream as her orgasm coursed through her body. Every muscle in her body tensed, including around his cock. He could feel the tightness of her pussy increase, which along with her reaction to her orgasm was just enough to push him over the edge. He grabbed her hips, lifted her slightly off the mattress, and pulled her in as he shoved his dick deep one last time. It felt like he had a firehose attached dumping all of his cum inside her pussy. He collapsed on top of her.

That was sex, in a nutshell, for Roger and Susan. They were compatible, they had sex often, and they generally had wonderful orgasms. Susan seemed to be perfectly fulfilled with their level of intimacy. They both stayed in great shape, Susan even after having two kids. Their family seemed perfect. And maybe it was.

But Roger couldn't escape the feeling that there was something more. He knew he shouldn't complain. He had a beautiful wife who often seemed to match his libido, and he had buddies who would've killed for that. But while Susan loved sex, and rarely denied him, there were certain things that he wanted to try but she refused.

Anal sex? Never. Oral sex? Only on very special occasions, and even then, it wouldn't last long because Susan didn't like to take very much of his penis in her mouth, and as soon as she tasted any pre-cum she wanted to stop. Experimenting with sex positions or having intercourse in risky places? Nope. Even talk of completely shaving her pussy or getting a boob job were met with negative reactions from Susan.

Most people might've considered her a prude. Roger just knew her as someone that had grown up in a small, conservative town with a conservative family where sex had been a taboo topic. He still loved her deeply, but lately his thoughts had been wandering more, considering "What if...?" questions about their intimacy and how good it would feel to have a wife that would go down on him freely, that would really suck his cock and love doing it. Or someone that was open to experimenting, trying new things. In the past he'd have similar thoughts and would immediately push them away. Lately he dwelt on them more, letting them fester and grow. And one day while that was happening in his office, there was a knock at the his door.

--------------------------------

"Hi, Roger! How are you? Long time no see."

Roger was startled to see her in the doorway. "Wow! Abbie, long time indeed. Come in, please."

Abbie great up in the same town and went to the same high school as Roger and Susan. They'd never really run in the same circles, but in a town as small as Oakville everyone knew everyone and paths crossed all of the time.

"I hope you don't mind me popping over. I was just in Steve's office down the hall and your name came up. I had no idea you worked here. Steve has been doing my investing for me for a while now. It's great to see you. How have you been? And how's Susan?"

She looked great. Abbie had always been pretty, and she hadn't changed much at all since high school. Her brown hair rested a few inches past her shoulders, hanging in loose curls. She had light brown eyes, a very thin nose, and large mouth. Her smile had always been wide, and in high school Roger had almost thought it an odd feature that diminished her beauty. On this day it only seemed to accentuate how pretty she was.

She was wearing a loose fitting red blouse, with the top two buttons undone. She had charcoal gray slacks on. Via social media Roger knew that Abbie worked as a pharmaceutical rep and she looked every bit the part: beautiful young lady, dressed professionally, drug companies pay her to go into doctor offices and flirt with the docs a bit so they prescribe the drugs she endorses to their patients. Seeing her standing in front of him, he knew he'd fall for the trick if he was a doctor.

"I'm good. We're good. I'm just working here, as you know now, and Susan has been staying at home with our two kids back in Oakville. Did I see on Instagram that you are back in Oakville too?"

"Yes," she replied. "After my divorce, I tried to make things work on my own, but my job requires too much traveling and it was hard to make it work as a single mom. So I'm back in Oakville, staying in my parents' basement so my mom can help with my son when I'm gone. It hasn't been so bad being back; lots of things, and people, I actually missed."

She came forward and sat in the chair in front of Roger's desk, crossing her legs and smiling at him. She was very thin, probably thinner than when she was a teenager. She moved and spoke confidently. He kept watching her mouth while she talked and then as she smiled. Her lips had a lush red lipstick on, looked full and...inviting? Her presence in his office seemed to make him uneasy. Not uncomfortable, but he sat up differently in his seat, almost scooting to the edge of his chair to get closer to Abbie.

"We've actually been quite happy to be back in Oakville. It isn't quite the same town as it was 15 years ago. Lots of new people. But we've been able to spend time with old friends, and it is nice to be close to family. I hope it works out well for you, Abbie." His eyes drifted from her lips to her eyes, and then down her neck. He followed the lines of her open blouse, down to about her mid-chest where the first button was done up. He caught himself and quickly shifted his eyes back up to meet hers.

"Hey, no worries if you're busy. But it is almost 1:00. I'm headed for a quick bite. Want to join me?" she asked. Her grin grew, flashing her perfect smile and wide mouth.

"Um, I don't know. I'm, uh, not too busy right now I guess. What did you have in mind?"

They took her car down the block to a small corner sandwich shop. As they ate they talked about high school, college, raising kids, and Susan. Abbie and Susan hadn't been great friends, but they had performed on the dance team together, and Abbie had gone a few double dates with Roger and Susan. Their conversation came easy. They laughed often, and didn't have much dead space to fill with awkward small talk. Abbie said she had been divorced three years now, and while she dated from time to time, her busy schedule as a working mom made it difficult to really get to know anyone. Her next comment caught Roger off guard.

"To be honest, I'm in a bit of a dry spell, if you know what I mean. I'm not the type to pick a guy up at a bar and go home with him for a little hanky panky. So that ends up meaning my needs are long overdue in being met."

She laughed. Roger laughed, and then surprised himself as he didn't skip a beat and replied, "C'mon, Abbie. I believe that you're struggling to find a man, and to have your "needs met", about as much as I believe the sun isn't going to come up tomorrow. You look fantastic. You could have any man in this place, or my office, tomorrow if you wanted."

"Any?" she retorted with a raised eyebrow and sneaky grin.

"Well, maybe any non-married man," Roger backtracked a bit. He'd had one beer during lunch, so he knew it wasn't an alcohol buzz he was feeling. But he felt oddly happy right then as he looked across the table at Abbie.

She had smiled broadly at him, took a long draw on her own bottle, and then ran a hand through her hair before tossing her hair to her other shoulder. He finally let his mind really go, after holding it back ever since she walked into his office. He let himself think about making love to her, picturing what she had on under her blouse and slacks, and wondering if she really had been missing sex for a while.

Before she dropped him off at his office, they exchanged numbers, promising to get together again soon, maybe at Roger's house so Abbie could catch up with Susan. Before Roger even got up the elevator to his office he got a text from Abbie: "Great to see you! You looked fantastic, as always. Until next time..." and then a winky emoji.

He stared at his phone, his mind foggy, not able to focus on much else as he went back to the daydreaming he'd done during lunch. He pictured her in a white bra and boy shorts, the bra covering her small breasts with her nipples pushing against the padded material. He sat at his desk and rubbed his cock through his pants. His thoughts drifted to her smile, that wide smile, and her red lips...and soon his eyes were closed, his hand squeezing his dick, and his mind conjuring up a scene with Abbie under his desk swallowing the full shaft of his penis in her mouth.

That was the last straw. He stood up, made sure his growing erection wasn't too obvious through his slacks, and made his way to the bathroom. He locked the stall door behind him, removed his cock and rubbed one out while daydreaming of Abbie, her mouth, and what amazing things she would be willing to do in the bedroom.

He got back to his desk and replied to her text: "I'm glad you stopped in. You looked as good as you ever have; don't know how you ladies do it after having kids. Thanks for a great lunch. Let's do it again sometime." He felt an inkling to ask her to text pics. He'd asked Susan to send pics to him before while he was working, something of her in the shower, or in her underwear. But she shot the idea down, worried too much that someone else might see it. She probably wasn't worried about that at all, and just used it as an excuse to not do something she considered too provocative. Maybe he would just need to get them from someone else...

--------------------------------

Susan climbed off Roger, having just ridden his dick to a satisfying orgasm. As she walked away from the bed he eyed her naked body. She really did look amazing. Her butt was still in great shape; maybe just a bit more plump and soft than before she had her kids, but he had meant what he texted to Abbie. He was amazed at women that could have children, go through all of those body changes, and then still get back into incredible shape. Her mild hourglass figure was still intact, with small shoulders and hips but she was so trim across her midsection it still gave that perfect female figure.

His penis was getting limp as Susan was in the bathroom cleaning up from the cum he had deposited inside her. He had tried to keep his mind focused on Susan during intercourse but it had been impossible. As Susan had stripped his clothes off, he pictured Abbie doing it instead, imagining that she would have worked his cock into a full erection with her mouth, instead of just her hand as Susan had done. As she rode him in the cowgirl position, he rubbed her breasts but wondered how Abbie's would feel differently.

CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers