Small Town Affair - Abbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all the prodding he needed. His hand reached its destination, turned somewhat awkwardly, but allowing him to put the base of is palm at the top of her crotch while putting his fingers near her opening. It felt wonderful. It was so smooth. Her pussy was completely bald.

Between that sensation and the continued rubbing of his throbbing penis, he thought be might unload his cum in his pants. Abbie's eyes were closed again, her head slightly swaying from side to side. Her hand stopped moving as much as she allowed herself to enjoy his touch. Roger spread her lips apart and moistened his fingers, then found her clit. He pushed on it, then rubbed, raised his hand to release it, and then repeated it. Abbie's legs shook but she was quiet.

Now delicately rubbing the clit between his two fingers, he could feel her legs closing on his hand. She didn't want him to stop, but she also couldn't control what she was feeling. Her legs got tighter together until it restricted his hand and he had to stop. He pulled his hand up, and then somewhat aggressively pulled her leg closest to him even closer, spreading her legs back apart. His hand went right back to her pussy, first rubbing the clit again, but then down toward her pussy that was dripping wet at this point. He inserted a finger, and then two.

His hand position wouldn't let him get very deep, but he pushed the fingers in up to the middle of his fingers, and then removed them slowly. Quietly Abbie whispered, "Again." He fingered her softly, try to be quiet. Her chest began heaving, deeper but staggered breathes. She was no longer holding onto his dick, but her left hand gripped his thigh tightly. She grabbed the side of her chair with her right hand, and held on for dear life as an orgasm approached. Roger kept fingering her, and then pulled out to rub her clit more. With two fingers he exerted pressure on it while rubbing it back and forth. Abbie couldn't hold it in any longer. Her grip on his leg tightened, fingernails digging into him. Her head fell forward, her chin almost resting on her chest, her breathing now increasing rapidly.

Again her legs squeezed together, and she put both hands on top of is so it wouldn't move. Her legs convulsed, and he could feel her pussy do the same. She made very little sound, instead she clenched her teeth and tried to suppress her desire to scream out. After what seemed like an eternity her breathing normalized, her legs released their grip on Roger's hand, and she rested her forehead on his shoulder. After composing herself she looked him in the eyes and said, "That was amazing! I promise you this though, I don't usually get off that easily. You're going to have to work much harder next time."

Abbie reached into her purse, grabbed a $100 bill and threw it on the table. She stood up, quickly fixed her dress, and grabbed Roger's hand. Without saying a word she escorted him back to his car.

Once they were both seated she climbed up to her knees so she could get her mouth to his. She kissed him wildly, passionately, first his mouth and then his neck. "I hope you're a good driver," she said, "because we need to get back to your office and I'm going to reciprocate your kind act on the way." He wasn't quite sure what she intended, but he put the Audi into drive and set off for his office.

As soon as they were on the road Abbie was fumbling with his belt, and then his button and zipper. Once his pants were undone she reached inside his boxers and pulled out his cock. Before Roger could protest, she was leaning over the center console and had the tip of his cock in her mouth. Abbie's heart rate was still racing from her orgasm in the restaurant, so it wasn't a time for a slow and sensual blow job.

She devoured the head of his cock, and then swallowed more and more of his shaft. She sucked tightly and then "Pop!" let the head out of her mouth before diving back in. Her right hand stroked the base of his shaft while she kept pumping 5" of his dick in and out of her mouth. There would be no draw back or stoppage as his pre-cum oozed into her mouth. She licked it off and continued sucking him.

Roger wasn't sure he was even in the correct lane anymore. He felt like his head was going to explode. He was receiving the best fucking blowjob of his life, and it was happening while he was trying to drive. His car sat low to the ground, but fortunately the windows were tinted a limo black, so no one could see inside the car unless they looked back through the windshield.

Abbie kept working his cock over with her tongue and mouth. Because he had to focus on driving, he couldn't fully lose himself in the moment, which probably made him last longer than he would have otherwise. It felt amazing as she took more and more of his shaft into her mouth; the warmth and wetness was seducing.

He tried to take periodic glances down at the bobbing head in his lap. He wanted to take his hands off the wheel to place them both at the back of her head, and force her to deep throat his full length, and to control her movement so he could truly face fuck her. He took his right hand off the wheel and pushed on the back of her head. Abbie obliged and sucked farther down his dick. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back up until his dick was completely of her mouth, and then shoved her back down.

Her mouth enveloped the tip of his cock, her lips pursed together to exert more pressure on his dick as she made her way down his shaft. They had reached his office and parking garage, so he had to place both hands on the steering wheel to turn in. There were no truly private parts of the parking garage, but he proceeded to the lowest level knowing nobody liked to go down that low because it took so long to get out at the end of the day. He drove down three levels while Abbie rubbed his cock with her hand, her eyes now gazing up at his, and then he parked in the farthest corner, away from any other cars.

He threw the car into park, and then for a split second (though it seemed like an eternity) he wasn't sure what to expect next. His mind raced, wondering if they were headed up to his office or if Abbie intended to further their encounter right here in his car. He felt nervous about either scenario.

His office had an incredible view of the city with large windows behind his desk, and though the rest of the office was enclosed with glass paneling as well it was easily obscured once the blinds were closed. He'd long fantasized of having sex with his wife in his office, of taking her from behind as they faced the windows and looked down on the other buildings and streets below. But the few times that Susan had been by his office to visit, when Roger had mentioned the possibility or started to draw her close she withdrew, nervous about others hearing them or someone somehow seeing into the office from afar.

But if not in his office, would they really have sex right here, in his car, in the company parking garage? Sure the area they were in was secluded and often left empty, but it was the back end of lunch breaks for many of the employees so if there was a time of day when someone else might choose to drive to the lower level to park this would be it. And his sedan's leather seats, though comfortable for one, didn't leave much room for double occupancy. "So now wh...?" he started to say when Abbie's finger pressed up against his lips.

Her finger slowly ran down his lips and chin before pulling away toward her chest. She grabbed the top of zipper with her right hand, and steadied the top of the sweater dress with her left, and started to pull the zipper down. The zipper being in front of the dress had stood out to him when she had first walked into his office. Now he could see why she had chosen that attire for the day.

His eyes felt as if they must have been bulging out of their sockets as he stared at her body as more and more was exposed with the opening of the zipper. Abbie moved it slowly, painfully slowly in Roger's mind. As the top of the dress spread wider he could see the sides of her breasts, small mounds rising from the flat, tan cleavage in between them.

Abbie got off of her knees, no longer leaning over the console as she had been while sucking his dick. She laid back in her chair, forcing it to recline slightly, and put both feet on the ground. She slid the zipper down more, exposing her flat stomach. Roger was frozen. If he'd been able to think straight his hands would've been exploring the skin Abbie was displaying to him just feet away. But his eyes and mind were mesmerized by her trim figure, by the beautiful brown tone of her skin, and that a gorgeous woman was stripping her only item of clothing off in his car while he watched.

Abbie's knees were touching, pressed together as she undid the last of the zipper. It was dark enough in the car that Roger couldn't see her uncovered crotch until she pulled the lower ends of her sweater dress apart. As she rested the two ends at her sides her right hand moved between her legs.

She separated her knees, fully revealing her naked and bald pussy to Roger's eyes. Her fingers slowly separated her two pouty lips, widening the slit and revealing her clit. Her feet spread farther apart on the floor of the car, opening as wide as the passenger seat would allow. She pulled her hand away, instead putting each hand on her dress as she leaned forward to work it off her arms. Roger lent her a hand helped remove it as she pulled her arms out and he pulled the garment away from her body and then tossed it to the back seat.

His cock hadn't softened at all. In fact, if it was possible, it would've been harder than when Abbie had been milking it for cum on their drive back from the restaurant. He quickly thought back to when she had popped into his office for the first time. She had a striking appearance, was obviously someone that would turn every male head in a room when she entered. But naked? She oozed sexuality with her trim figure, perfect shape, and complete confidence.

He traced her entire body with his eyes, from her feet still wearing heels, up her tan and toned legs, stopping temporarily between the legs. He wanted to feel the supple, soft skin that was bare right above her slit. He didn't want to just touch it, he wanted to lick it and caress it with his mouth. Now that her dress was off her right hand was back between her legs. She brushed across her pussy with the backside of her hand, and then used two fingers to open her pussy again. She rubbed the fingers up and down her slit, quiet gasps from her mouth filling the air.

Roger looked at Abbie's face, her eyes closed, her head titled back against the head rest, then back down at her fingers as they got wet between her legs. He resumed his visual ascent again up her body, looking at her left hand resting on her stomach. As her right worked her pussy, one finger now dancing from her clit to the opening to her warm cunt, her left hand slid up her torso and stopped on her left breast.

As if following the prompting of a tour guide, Roger's eyes followed her hand and settled on her breast as well. She couldn't have been more than a small B cup, with small areolas and nipples. But her breasts were set higher on her chest than Susan's were, giving off the illusion of them being larger than they actually were. As Abbie pinched and kneaded her nipple, both sides stood erect and pleaded for more attention. She licked her lips, then bit down on her lower lip. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, her finger sinking deeper and deeper.

"How, uhhh, mmmmm, safe are we here?" Abbie panted as she pushed her palm down against her clit, rubbing it with the base of her hand while she kept penetrating her moist cunt.

"No guarantees, but we should be fine for now."

"Oooohhhh...mmmmmm..." she moaned. "You, uuuummmm, better stroke that thick cock and keep it hard. I'm coming for it when I'm done!"

Abbie raised her right leg and rested her heel on the car seat. She pushed down with her foot, causing her back to straighten, lifting her ass off the seat and tilting her pussy toward Roger's view. She pulled her wet fingers out and rested two fingers on her aching clit, and rubbed vigorously.

Short, rapid breathes escaped her lips. "Ohhhhh...uh uh uh...oooooohhhhhh!!" she screamed as she climaxed.

Roger's eyes started to dry out, snapping him back to reality as he realized he hadn't blinked while he was engrossed with the visual stimulation of Abbie's body convulsing through her orgasm. He was holding his still fully erect penis in his left hand, but his right hand was pawing at Abbie's torso; he was so turned on he needed to touch her, to feel her. He pinched her nipples, then squeezed each breast. His hand started to drift down her stomach and toward her crotch. Roger could smell her muskiness of her wet pussy as he stretched a finger toward...

"Your turn!!" Abbie shouted, bolting upright and then twisted to face Roger as she had been when they pulled into the parking garage. In the same movement she braced herself with her arms and raised her legs so both knees were now resting on the seat beneath her. Before Roger could even decipher what Abbie was doing she lowered her head back into his lap and inhaled his stiff penis. She was far more aggressive than she had been before, bobbing her head up and down while simultaneously stroking him with her right hand. He could feel an orgasm rising up his shaft.

"I'm going to cum," Roger muttered. For an instant he had an image of Abbie pulling her mouth off his dick and stroking him while he sprayed his cum all over the car. But she didn't pull away. Instead of releasing her oral grip after his warning, she instead closed her lips over the tip of his cock and increased the pace of her strokes.

Roger couldn't believe it! He'd long fantasized about cumming in Susan's mouth, usually while he masturbated and imagined being able to pump his seed down her throat. But for him he just assumed it would always be a fantasy, given Susan's distaste for his pre-cum, let alone taking on a full orgasm in her mouth. Yet here he was, tucked away in the dark recesses of a parking garage with a sexy, fully naked woman that was preparing to let him finish in her mouth.

Roger grunted and groaned, and with a hip thrust upward he felt the cum rush through his shaft as it started to ejaculate into Abbie's warm mouth. She stopped stroking him; her hand held his cock in place as her mouth absorbed an absurd amount of cum. Roger felt like a teenager experiencing some of his first sexual encounters, the feeling almost too much to handle as his body jerked squirt after squirt of sticky cum upward. When the last deposit was made, Abbie raised her head, looked him deep in the eyes, and showed Roger an exaggerated swallow as his cum drifted down her throat.

Abbie slumped back in her seat, her naked legs parted enough that her pussy slit was open and Roger could see it glistening, still damp from her personal finger exploration. He watched as Abbie's bare chest rose and fell with each panting breath.

She turned her head to the left to look at him and smiled her wide grin. Roger leaned over and kissed her, his hand moving to the hard nipple on her right breast. They shared a gentle kiss while Roger fondled her nipple and breast, before Roger pulled away and settled back into his chair.

It was quiet for just a few seconds, but there as a kind of tension in the air that made it seem far longer. Abbie grabbed her dress, pushed her arms through the sleeves and maneuvered around in her seat to fit it around her naked body, and then zipped it shut, Roger drinking in her naked form with his eyes again until finally the material closed over her chest and hid her torso and ultimately her chest.

"I hope that was the kind of lunch you were expecting today," Abbie said.

"I'm not quite sure what I was expecting. I guess maybe that was my hope, but damn, that was incredible."

"I really felt good. Thank you for making me feel sexy again."

"Make YOU feel sexy? I had no part in that. You were doing all of the work."

"Yeah, I guess I was. That just makes me think you owe me," she said with a wink and wry smile. "You better get zipped up over there before I get any other ideas. Can you drive us to where my car is parked? I've probably got to get going."

Roger felt a little embarrassed that he'd sat there with his now limp dick still hanging out of his pants. His mind was still spinning a bit from the experience, and while Abbie was talking all he could think about was the perfect body that was now tucked away under her clothes. He tucked his dick back in his pants, zipped up, and started to pull the car out of the parking spot. He drove slowly as Abbie directed to the spot where her car was parked.

"I don't know what this means moving forward between us. I hope it doesn't make things weird between me, you and Susan. Is this something that, um, you guys, you know, do? Are you open about your intimate lives and willing to explore things?"

Roger felt crestfallen. He'd been so caught up in the moment that he hadn't even taken a moment to really consider what this would mean moving forward. He knew Susan would never approve of welcoming other people into their lives like this. There would never be anyone he loved more than Susan, but at the same time this afternoon had been an eye-opening experience about sexual fulfilment in a way he hadn't previous thought possible.

"No. This isn't something normal in the our relationship. I've never cheated on her. I guess I just got so caught up in the attention you were giving me that I pushed any other considerations to the back of my mind and ignored them."

Abbie replied, "I don't want to look at this as cheating. I realize it might just be semantics here, but I like you and Susan. I don't want to be something that gets in the way of the beautiful life you've built together. I'm sorry if we took it too far. Nobody will ever hear about this from me, I swear it! I really needed this. I haven't felt this good in months. So thank you. Now if I need to fade away as quickly as I re-entered your life I understand."

"No. Well, I don't know. Let's just leave it where it is for now, enjoy what just happened, and then see how the cards play out moving forward."

Roger had parked next to Abbie's car as they talked. She opened her door to get out, then before leaving she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. She settled one hand on his crotch and gave it a playful squeeze and then slipped out the door. As it closed behind her Roger got an eyeful of her wonderful ass, her dress hugging it closely.

He got out himself and walked to the bank of elevators. As he rode up to his office he knew fully well that the rest of the afternoon was going to be a waste; no way he was getting anything productive done after that. All he could think about was how great he had felt, how incredible Abbie had looked, and how this would affect his relationship with Susan moving forward...