Small Town Boys - 750

Story Info
Small-town gay may lose his straight farm boy crush.
750 words
4.39
3.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers

I stood at the kitchen sink, staring out the window and trying to stay calm. Gulping down a glass of water, I heard a truck door slam from the yard. I wasn't ready to be this mad.

Without a knock, the screen door was yanked open and a voice bellowed "Hullo,". I refused to turn around.

"I'm guessing you heard,"

"Yeah, I fucking did,"

Derek was my older sister's ex-boyfriend, the one we "got in the custody battle" after my mother threw her out of the house, chasing her out of town for good. He was a stocky farm boy who'd become like a brother, or a best friend - helping me cope through high school as the one obviously gay kid. We'd hang, play PS4, drink. He'd even helped my mom and I get jobs after I graduated. He was family, and he was leaving.

"Ricks, I wanted to be the one to tell you- my Uncle in Baltimore, he passed. My Aunt needs me to help run his shop. I'm leaving for the funeral tomorrow," I turned to look him in the eye and watched him near. He'd taken off his cap and was nervously fiddling with it.

"But you're not coming back are you?" He closed the gap between us.

"Not for some time I'm afraid," His voice was hushed, his eyes downcast. I wanted to burst out in tears, Derek was all I'd had in this shitty town. I studied his face, the scruffy jawline, long brown lashes, and flushed cheeks.

"Which is why I want you to come with me," Our eyes met as my mouth slowly fell open. I couldn't believe how quickly my heart changed. I found myself instantly scared of everything, but lost in Derek's hopeful face.

"I- I uh..." I'd been preparing to scream and yell, already grieving for our inevitable goodbye, but never in million years did I expect this. "I don't know what to say,"

Derek stepped into my space and dropped his hat, clumsily taking my face into his rough hands. My body went into shock the moment our lips met, and I stifled an excited giggle as his tongue gently dipped into my mouth. Despite having entertained a handful of closet cases in town, this truly felt like a first kiss. My arms snaked around his back as I drew him closer.

Things began to get dizzying at that point. We broke off with shy smiles and meaningful hugs, as he stumbled over an explanation.

"I knew that I'd loved you for a while now, but I didn't realize I could love you...like this,"

There was more sloppy, joyful kisses as I tried to figure out what to say. Then a race up the stairs to my cramped bedroom where I watched him fall over himself as he tried to take off his socks. I lay there naked and hard, relishing in his hungry watchful eyes and waiting to be taken- so it came as a shock when he snuggled in tight and quietly whispered in my ear.

"I want you to know I'm not like the other guys here, I'm not going to use you, I'm serious about us- so I want you to fuck...me." I looked at him again to make sure I heard right. His dark eyes danced. "Please be my first,"

And so Derek laid back as I padded my way to the foot of the bed, squirting lube into my hand and watching his face as I fingered him. I'd been the bottom for other guys before, and had always wished it had been this intimate. I wanted to give Derek the experience I never got.

I studied his body, the broad chest, the hint of a belly, and nervously softening penis, watching him react as I prodded his hole with my cock; withdrawing, then inserting. I lived for the moment he drew his head backwards, exposing his neck as I sheathed myself inside of him. Through the fucking, when I leaned in to kiss him and taste his whimpering mouth, he clenched me in his arms and cried.

Unlike every other time I'd had sex, it didn't feel like a victory, I didn't feel like I had reversed roles and empowered myself after so many years. It just felt like I was in love with my best friend, who was also in love with me. I cried.

He'd asked me to go away with him. How could I tell him no?

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers