Small Town Experiences Ch. 04

Story Info
Michelle and Olivia meet.
2.7k words
4.67
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up a little while later and realized my cock was still in Olivia. I didn't want to wake her up so I slowly pulled out. When I did cum started oozing out of her gaping pussy. I watched for a couple of seconds and then got up.

After getting dressed my plan was to sneak out and call her later but as I was walking down the hallway I could hear voices and smelled coffee. Rounding the corner I saw Pam standing at the kitchen counter talking to Tom, Olivia's boyfriend.

They both stopped talking and looked at me. "Want some coffee?" Pam asked.

"I'm good, thanks, I need to get home and take a shower before work." I said.

Tom got up and walked past me down the hall to Olivia's room. As I was walking out the door I heard "What the fuck!" coming from the room.

"Call me later." Pam said. "We can meet up if you want to."

"Ok, later." I said.

I took a shower when I got home and thought about the events of the night before. Olivia was an amazing woman and Pam was just as good. I couldn't wait to see both of them again.

I got to work at 5pm and started counting the minutes until Michelle got there. I was hoping she would want to get together tonight after work.

At 10pm Michelle walked into the break room and came right over and sat down next to me. Placing her hand on my right leg she said, "I have been thinking about you all weekend. Are you busy after work? My husband took the kids to his parents house until next week and the house is empty."

"I don't know I will have to check my schedule." I said chuckling a little.

We didn't get to work together much but when we saw each other we would smile seductively at each other. Both of us were anxious to get the night over and move onto some fun.

"Why don't you come to my house tonight instead of going to yours?" I asked as we were walking out of work.

"I don't have a change of clothes." she said.

"You won't need them." I said.

Michelle followed me to my cabin and it was hard for me to keep my speed at the speed limit. I was so excited to get her naked and screaming from the fucking I was going to give her.

Once the door shut Michelle attacked me. She started taking her clothes off and was naked within seconds. I wasted no time either and soon we were naked and kissing standing in my kitchen. Her body was exactly as I remembered. Her tits, with very little sag were firm and her nipples were hard. Her stomach was flat and her pussy still had the sexy landing strip that I loved.

Michelle reached down and grabbed my cock in her hand and slowly started stroking it as I brought my mouth to her erect nipples. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and slid my hand down her stomach. Sliding my finger through her landing strip I could feel how wet she was as it arrived at her slit. She spread her legs enough that I could get my finger into her quivering pussy.

"Fuck that feels amazing!" she said as my finger went knuckle deep into her and I lightly bit her nipple. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping down onto my hand as I started fingering her harder.

Michelle pulled away from me and dropped to her knees. "This is what I want." she said and stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of my cock. She slowly stroked my cock as she kissed around the head and licked the shaft. Opening her mouth she sucked 6" of my cock into her mouth and slowly started bobbing up and down dragging her tongue on the underside of my shaft. I placed my hand on the back of her head and slowly started pushing more of my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

This went on for a few minutes until I felt like I was ready to explode. Pushing her off of me I said "I want to lick your pussy.". Lifting her up I sat her on my kitchen bar and pushed her legs open. She smelled amazing and her pussy was beautiful. I slid my finger back into her as deep as I could and leaned forward and flicked her clit with my tongue.

I started sucking on her clit and sliding my finger in and out of her. I alternated licking and sucking her clit as my finger picked up speed. Soon she was moaning and grabbing the back of my head pulling me into her wet slit begging me to keep going.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, right there baby. FUCK, lick my cunt! I'm going to cum..... FUCK BABY, oh my god I'm cumming!!!! FUCK!" she yelled as her body started shaking. I clamped my mouth down on her clit and added a second finger into her as she continued to cum harder and harder.

Michelle's pussy was so wet both of my fingers were going in and out with ease. I knew at that point she was ready for my cock. Michelle was laying back on my bar panting. I pulled my fingers from her gash and stood up. My cock was as hard as steel and ready to do some damage to Michelle. I really like her but I also wanted to fuck her hard and make it hard for her to forget about my cock.

I took her legs in each of my hands while she was laying on the table. "Grab my cock and line it up with your pussy!" I said.

Michelle reached up and grabbed my shaft and started rubbing the head through her very wet lips. As it got where I wanted I drove my hips forward and impaled her on my cock. The breath went out of her as I pulled out and did it again. Over and over, harder and harder I pounded her cunt. Michelle was yelping every time my 9"s would bottom out in her. I didn't care, I wanted to punish her pussy. I fucked her hard, listening to her moaning and screaming as I relentlessly abused her tight pussy.

For whatever reason I wasn't ready to cum even though I had been pounding Michelle for 40 minutes now. I pulled my cock out of her and pulled her off the bar. Spinning her around I pushed her towards my couch and told her to bend over it.

As she did I pushed her legs apart and lined my cock up with her now gaping pussy and pushed in balls deep. Grabbing her hips I started in again as Michelle grunted underneath me as I bottomed out over and over in her.

"Fuck you have a tight pussy baby! You are a good little slut taking my cock deep and hard!" I told her as I pummeled her cunt and started slapping her ass.

I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her back towards me making her arch her back hard as my cock drove in and out of her.

"Do you like that slut? Do you like my cock using your tight pussy? Do I own your cunt and body Michelle?" I grunted as I punished her harder.

She didn't answer so I started slapping her ass harder. "Fuck yes you own me! This pussy and body is yours anytime you want it! Call me anytime and I will come to you so you can do whatever you want to me!" she screamed.

That drove me over the edge and I picked up the pace. "Here it comes slut! Gonna fill your wet cunt with so much cum!"

"Cum in me please! Cum deep inside me and mark me as yours! You own me now! I am yours! FUCK!!!! I'm cumming!!!" she screamed as I shot my first volley of cum deep inside her. I kept shooting as I fucked her. As my cock slid out cum came with it. Pushing back in pushed more cum out. It felt like I shot a gallon into her.

I slowed down as my cum was depleted. Michelle was leaning over the couch as I pulled my cock out of her and cum started running down her legs. My cock was going limp from the marathon fucking we just had. I had cum dripping from the tip. I slapped her ass and told her to get on her knees and clean me up.

Michelle slid off the back of the couch to hers knees and lovingly took my cock into her mouth. Pulling back she licked every inch of it and cleaned my balls too. It felt amazing.

Once we were done we went to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. Michelle instantly fell asleep with her head on my chest and her leg draped over mine. I drifted off as well knowing tomorrow it would all happen again.

----------------------------------------

I opened my eyes the next morning and Michelle wasn't with me. I stood up and went to take a piss wondering where she was. Walking into the kitchen Michelle was sitting at my bar reading something. I walked up behind her and leaned down kissing the back of her neck. As I did this she spun around and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"How old are you?" she asked.

At that moment I saw that she was looking at some homework that I had done and left in my kitchen. "Seventeen." I said.

"What the fuck John!" she yelled at me. "This is illegal! I am 29 and this is considered rape of a minor!" she yelled.

"No it isn't, I live on my own away from my parents and I can do what I want with whomever I want!" I said.

Michelle stood up and pushed past me to go into the bedroom. I followed her and as we got close to the bed I grabbed her arm and turned her toward me. Pulling her into me I wrapped my arms around her.

"Everything is good Michelle. You don't have to worry about anything." I said as I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. Pulling back she looked at me and sort of smiled.

"It's too late now and I love your cock so I guess it is what it is." she said as we fell back on the bed.

I was naked but she had grabbed my robe when she went out to the kitchen. My cock started to get hard as she layed on top of me. Michelle felt it and stood up letting the robe fall from her body, She was a goddess. I scooted back up the bed and my cock was sticking straight up.

Leaning over Michelle took my cock into her mouth and slowly started bobbing up and down on it. After a few minutes of this she got on the bed and straddled me.

Lining my cock up with her pussy she slowly started lowering herself down on me. I could tell it hurt her from the fucking she got last night but she didn't stop. Taking more and more of my cock into her pussy she didn't stop until she was sitting flat on me. I grabbed her hips and started slowly moving them back and forth. I pulled her down to me so I could suck one of her nipples into my mouth as I pinched the other one.

Moaning and whimpering she rode me for almost an hour. My cock was deep inside her tight pussy as she picked up speed.

"Oh my god John you have a magnificent cock! This feels amazing! I have never been fucked like this ever! I never want this to stop!" she panted as she started to shake from a mind blowing orgasm. She came hard. riding me faster as she did until she fell forward and collapsed on my chest.

Lifting herself off me she noticed my cock was still standing up tall. "Did you cum baby?" she asked.

"Not yet." I replied.

At that moment my door opened and shut. We both froze. I pushed her off me and grabbed my robe heading for the front door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Olivia as I came out of the bedroom.

" I wanted to talk to you so I came over. You were going to call Pam and she said you never did so I wanted to make sure you were OK. I'm sorry for just walking in but the door was unlocked and I didn't think you would mind." she said.

About that time Michelle walked out of the bedroom. Olivia looked at Michelle and she at Olivia. I knew this wasn't going to go well.

"Who is she?" Olivia asked.

"Michelle this is Olivia, Olivia this is Michelle." I said.

Both of them looked at each other. Michelle wearing one of my t-shirts and Olivia wearing a baggy sweatshirt.

Olivia turned to leave but I told her to stop. I wanted to explain all of it to both of them. I wasn't sure if this would be the end for all of us but I hoped it wasn't.

I told them both to sit down on the couch and I walked over standing in front of them.

Both of them looked super hot and it started my cock growing under my robe. I could tell they both saw it because they stopped looking at me and started looking straight at my cock. At that point I knew I had both of them.

I pulled open my robe and my 9" cock was sticking straight out. They both looked at it and then looked up at me. "It isn't going to suck itself ladies." I said.

"Take off my t-shirt and take off your sweatshirt." I said.

Both did as they were told. As Olivia stood and started taking off her sweatshirt it became clear she had nothing on underneath. I had two gorgeous older women standing in front of me and my cock was hard as steel.

"Kneel!" I said sternly. Both knelt immediately.

"You will both have to learn that I am going to be fucking both of you on a regular basis starting today." I said.

"Yes sir." they both replied simultaneously.

"Good now both of you suck my cock!" I commanded.

They both went at it like they were starving. Licking the shaft, the head, taking turns taking it into their throats. I didn't want to waste my cum in their mouths so I told Michelle to sit on the couch and spread her legs. I told Olivia to get between her legs and start licking her cunt. As she did I knelt behind Olivia and lined my cock up with her now glistening wet pussy and slowly pushed it in.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Olivia yelled as 5"s slid into her.

Michelle grabbed Olivia's head and guided her back to her now extremely wet pussy.

For the next 15 minutes I slowly fucked Olivia while she fingered and licked Michelle's pussy, both of them moaning loudly.

I was getting close to cumming and decided that I was going to mark my territory. I gave 3 more deep thrusts into Olivia and pulled out. I told them to face me and get on their knees. They both hurriedly did. I stood over them stroking my cock.

"Open your mouths and look up here at me!" I said.

Both did as they were told.

"Fuck sluts here it comes!" I yelled as rope after rope of hot cum shot out of the end of my cock. My first blast hit Olivia straight in the mouth. My second and third hit Michelle's face and cheeks. I was waiving my cock back and forth coating both of their faces and filling their mouths.

When I was empty I fell back and sat on my coffee table exhausted. Both women sat there looking at me covered in cum.

"Don't look at me, clean yourselves off." I said.

With that they looked at each other and started doing what they were told. One licking my cum off the other and vice versa. Once they were both done they looked at me.

"Today is going to be a very fun day." I said as I told them both to go to my bedroom.

Thanks for reading