Small Town Experiences Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing With Olivia and Meeting Pam.
3.8k words
4.47
7.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up not realizing where I was until I saw Olivia laying beside me with her ass pushed against my thigh. Thinking back I started remembering what had happened the night before.

I ended up getting off work early and remembered that Olivia was having a get together at her house. I was hoping to spend time with Michelle after work but she called in sick so I figured I would go to Olivia's party.

I called her and told her I would be there in about an hour and did she need me to bring anything.

"Only you and that amazing cock of yours!" she chuckled.

"Ok, I will see you soon." I replied.

Driving to her house I didn't know what to expect. She had told me that her roommate was interested in sampling my cock. Her roommate was pretty sexy so I was hoping that something would come out of my visit.

I knocked on the door and some guy I had never seen opened it.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"I'm looking for Olivia, is she here?" I replied.

"Who are you? I'm her boyfriend." he said.

"I'm John, a friend of hers from school."

"Let me go get her." he replied with an edge to his voice.

Olivia came to the door with a worried look on her face. "I'm so sorry, he has been out of town and he just showed up a few minutes ago." she said.

"No problem, I will head home. You could have called me and told me and I wouldn't have shown up. What the fuck!" I replied.

I turned and started walking to my truck and Olivia followed me shutting the door behind her. "Wait, please wait John!"

I spun around and looked at her getting more pissed off every second. "What?"

"Stay. I will make up some kind of excuse for you being here. I want to spend time with you tonight. I really need a good fuck and Tom can't give it to me. Please stay." she pleaded as she reached between us and rubbed my flaccid cock through my pants.

"Ok, I will stay but I am not going to watch you and him act all lovey tonight. I don't need that shit." I replied rather annoyingly.

"I promise we won't. Just come in and have a beer. I know your not old enough to drink but I really want you to stay."

As we walked back to the front door I kept looking at Olivia's ass and loving what I was seeing. It was making my cock start to thicken and I though to myself how I could make her suck my cock with him there.

Once back inside Tom came over to her and put his arm around her shoulder. He gave me a look that was supposed to scare me but since I was at least four inches taller than him and probably outweighed him by fifty pounds I wasn't bothered.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing a beer. When I shut the door Olivia's roommate was standing there. "Hi. We never got introduced when you left the last time. I am Pam." she said sticking out her hand.

"I'm John. Nice to meet you." I replied shaking her hand and feeling how soft it was.

"Olivia was kind of upset thinking you weren't coming tonight. She was looking forward to seeing you and then Tom showed up." she said.

"I don't care if he is here. I only came for one reason." I replied and turned to walk away.

Pam grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the hallway. I followed her knowing what she wanted. As we got to her room we walked in and she closed the door locking it. She turned around and looked at me and starting pulling her t-shirt over her head. After it was off she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down over her hips along with her panties. As her clothes fell to the floor she stepped out of them and walked towards me.

Her tits were amazing and really firm. Her nipples were sticking out about a half inch from her areola. Her stomach was flat and her hips were narrow. Looking down to her pussy I could see that she had a nicely trimmed patch of hair and her lips were bare. Her lips hung about an inch down from her pussy and looked really sexy.

"Since the other day I have been thinking about all the cum you shot on Olivia's face. I have masturbated several times wondering how it would feel shooting into my pussy. Will you fill my pussy John?" she asked looking at me through her doe eyes.

I didn't say anything. I walked over to her and pulled her to me and kissed her. Sliding my tongue into her mouth I reached up and pinched a nipple between my thumb and finger. As I pinched her one nipple I broke our kiss and leaned down sucking the other into my mouth and lightly biting it.

Pam ran her hand into my hair and pulled me in harder to her breast as I continued to lick and suck her.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" she hissed as I continued to play with her tits.

I broke contact with her tits and told her to lay on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I had never licked a pussy but seeing her large lips I knew I needed to try.

Pam got into position and I dropped to my knees grabbing her legs and pushing them open wide. She had a musky smell the I inhaled deeply as I moved closer to her slit.

As I said I had never licked pussy before but I had seen it done on many porn videos so I mimicked what I saw the best I could.

I opened my mouth and covered her lips. As I did this I slid my tongue out and through them. I tasted her pussy for the first time and it tasted good. I continued to lick through her lips as she lifted her ass slightly trying to get my tongue deeper into her. Pam was moaning loudly as her hand pulled my head into her deeper. I made my tongue like a little cock and started pushing it into her hole over and over. After a few minutes of this I removed my mouth and slid my finger up to her hole and pushed it in. As I did this I licked up to her clit and flicked it with my tongue.

"Oh fuck! Right there baby! Lick right there! Bite my clit John!" she gasped.

I did as instructed by her and bit down on her distended clit. Pam threw her head back and whimpered as she started moving her hips and ass up and down off the bed.

"ARRRGHHH! BITE MY CLIT! FUCK! BITE IT HARDER!" she yelled as I slid a second finger into her cunt and bit down on her clit.

"OH FUCK I'M CCUUUMMMIINNG!" she screamed as I felt her pussy clinch down on my fingers and felt her shoot her cream onto my chin.

It was so amazing being that it was the first time I had licked a pussy. I took my mouth off of her clit and slid my tongue down through her lips tasting her cum. It tasted delicious.

My cock was harder than it had ever been. I sat back on my heels and stood up. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I grabbed Pam's legs and pushed them open wide and lined my rock hard 9"s up with her and drove in as deep as I could.

Pam obviously wasn't expecting this and screamed loudly from her cunt being almost ripped open. I didn't care so I pulled all the way out and drove back into her just as deep as the first time.

I brought my hands down behind her knees and pushed her back almost folding her in half and started hammering my cock into her.

"UGH, UGH, UGH!" was all Pam was chanting as I used her pussy for my pleasure.

Her head was thrashing from side to side as I continued to fuck her as deep as I could. Pam was moaning and whimpering with every deep thrust I gave her.

I wasn't going to last long so I picked up my pace and was driving her into the bed as I crashed down onto her spearing her with my cock.

"Oh my god I have never been fucked so deep! Oh my fucking god!" Pam whimpered as I kept slamming into her as hard as I could.

After five minutes of punishing her cunt I felt my balls start to tingle. I felt them start drawing up and I knew I was going to give her the biggest load of cum she had ever had.

"HERE IT COMES PAM! GOING TO FILL YOU FULL OF MY CUM! FFUUCCKK!" I yelled as cum erupted from the head of my cock deep inside Pam's stretched out pussy. Jet after jet of cum flew out of the head of my cock as I was buried as deep as I could be in her tight pussy.

"I FEEL YOU FILLING ME! FUCK SO DEEP AND SO HOT! FFUUUCCCK I AM CUMMING AGAIN!" Pam screamed as she started to shake under me and her pussy clamped down on my cock.

I was trying to pull my cock out of her but it felt like a vise had a hold of it and it wouldn't move. Finally as she came down from the intense orgasm she just had I started pulling out of her.

As my cock slid out of her pussy a rush of cum came with it and started running through the crack of her ass to the bed. Pam just laid there breathing heavily as I stood up with my cock hanging out of my pants.

Pam sat up quickly and sucked my limp cock into her mouth and cleaned every inch of it with her tongue.

"Fuck John, I have never been fucked that deep and felt that full. You came so much inside of me! Good thing I am on the pill or I would for sure be pregnant." she said as she continued to stroke and lick my now spent cock.

Pulling back from her I stuffed my cock back in my pants and walked to the door. Unlocking and opening the door I turned to her, "That was amazing! I hope we can do it again." I said as I walked out leaving the door open.

When I got back to the living room Olivia rushed over to me. She had a look on her face that could have been anger or envy. I wasn't sure which.

"Where have you been for the last thirty minutes, I looked everywhere for you. I thought you left but your truck was still outside?" she asked.

"Go ask Pam." was my reply as I walked past her to the couch where two women were sitting.

A few minutes later I saw Pam walk out from the hallway and Olivia walked up to her. They talked for a few minutes and Olivia threw her hands in the air and walked away from Pam.

I just sat there and smiled to myself. I thought "Fuck Olivia. She didn't tell me she had a boyfriend so I fucked Pam."

As I looked at Pam I saw a man walk up to her and put his arms around her from behind and kiss her neck. She fell back into him and let him squeeze her tight. Pam had a boyfriend here. I can't believe that she just let me fuck her in her bedroom while he was out here.

Olivia walked up to me and grabbed my hand pulling me off the couch dragging me out the back door to the yard.

"What happened between you and Pam?" she asked curtly.

"I told you to ask Pam." I said.

"I did and she said you fucked her in her bedroom! What the fuck John! You are here for me!" she said placing her hands on her hips.

"Your boyfriend is here so I don't know why you are pissed. Go fuck him!" I angrily said.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I am jealous. It's not like we are seeing each other. I guess you can fuck whoever you want." Olivia said.

As she said that she looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed her and she didn't stop me. I reached around her waist and pulled her to the side of the yard away from the patio door and kissed her harder. Olivia kissed me back sliding her tongue into my mouth. I reached around and squeezed her ass as I pulled back from the kiss.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock." I told her.

Olivia didn't hesitate. She dropped to her knees and started undoing my pants. Once she got my cock out she started licking the shaft and kissing the head. My cock grew harder in her hand as she took me into her mouth. Stroking my cock with one hand she cradled my balls with the other as she bobbed up and down on my cock. She could only take about six inches into her mouth so she stroked the rest as she gave me a fantastic blowjob.

Olivia sucked my cock for about fifteen minutes. Because I had just cum in Pam I knew I was going to last for a while. I sipped my beer and let her mouth do the work on me. I heard the patio door open and then heard Tom yell for Olivia. She tried to pull off my cock when she heard his voice but I grabbed her head and held her in place. Olivia wasn't moving so I started sliding my cock in and out of her mouth.

I kept fucking her mouth as I heard Tom close the door and go back inside. Knowing he was looking for her as she was sucking my cock made me really turned on so it didn't take me long to fill her mouth full of cum.

Olivia continued to nurse my cock as is started to soften. It was starting to get sensitive so I pushed her off me and looked down at her. She had cum that she couldn't swallow on her chin and the corners of her mouth.

"You are such a slut." I said as I stuffed my cock into my pants and walked around her back to the house.

Olivia came back into the house a few minutes later and looked directly at me. I was standing by a window talking to a redhead that was pretty good looking. I looked at her for a minute and then turned my attention back to the other woman.

It was getting pretty late at this point and people were starting to leave. I headed for the door but someone grabbed my arm. Turning to look at who it was I noticed it as Olivia and she had been crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Tom and I got into a fight. When he couldn't find me earlier he looked for you and noticed you were gone as well and he put two and two together and realized we were together. He got pissed and stormed out of the house." she said.

I know I had been having fun and had the attitude that I didn't care but I didn't want to see anyone crying so I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me and hugged her.

"I am sure he will be back. He doesn't know that we were doing anything and once he cools off he will realize that." I said.

Olivia nuzzled her head into my chest and wrapped her arms around me squeezing me tight.

After everyone was gone Olivia took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Once we were inside she slowly started removing her clothes putting on a nice striptease for me. First she slowly lifted her t-shirt over her beautiful tits. Once it was off and on the floor she reached in front of her and opened her bra revealing her nice dark nipples.

Shrugging off her bra she reached up and cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples through her fingers, pinching a pulling them. Releasing her nipples she slowly slid her hand down her stomach and unsnapped and unzipped her shorts and pushed them down over her hips and let them fall to the floor.

To say I was getting turned on and hard was an understatement. My jeans started becoming very uncomfortable at that point as I watched her slide her hand over the crotch of her panties and slowly rub up and down the wet gusset.

I could see how wet she was as her hand moved slowly over the fabric and her panties were sucked into her pussy and clinging to her lips. Bringing her hand to her mouth she licked the juices from her fingers and then slowly hooked her thumbs into her panties and pushed them to the floor.

Her bald pussy lips came into view as she rubbed her hand down over her stomach again and started to rub her clit in slow circles. Spreading her legs a little she slid a finger into her pussy knuckle deep and let a moan escape her lips.

My cock was so hard at that point that it hurt. I needed to take my jeans off just to get some relief from the pain they were causing. I kicked off my boots and pulled my t-shirt over my head as I watched Olivia add a second finger to her dripping pussy. As she spread her legs a little wider I noticed that she was rubbing her clit with her thumb as she fingered her pussy. I could hear how wet she was as her fingers went in and out deeper and deeper. Little moans were escaping her lips as she was doing this.

I quickly stripped out of my jeans and boxer briefs and stood before her with my hard cock pointing straight out at her. I spit in my hand and grabbed my cock at the base and slowly started stroking it as I watched her start fingering her pussy faster.

I sped up stroking my cock while listening to her moan when all of a sudden she shoved her fingers deep into her pussy and started cumming. Her legs started shaking and I thought she was going to fall. She Threw her head back and her mouth opened but nothing came out. I was mesmerized just watching her and didn't realize that I was stroking my cock faster and faster.

I could feel myself getting ready to cum so I stepped as close as I could to her and stroked harder and faster. My hand was flying up and down my cock as my first shot of cum flew out of the tip. It splattered on her stomach and started to run slowly down as my second and third shots hit her right above her clit. My last two shots landed on the front of her pussy and on her hand.

Olivia brought her head forward after my first shot hit her and watched in fascination as I continued to cum on her stomach and pussy. Pulling her hand from her lips she started rubbing my cum on her belly and pushing it down and rubbing it into her clit. After doing this for several seconds she let out a shriek and came again from the feeling of my cum on her clit.

I stumbled backwards and sat down on the bed as I stared at her. What she just did was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I just smiled and shook my head as she walked towards me and knelt between my legs.

Olivia reached out and grabbed my cock a started kissing it all over. As she did this she looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Did you like that baby?" she asked.

"Fuck yes! That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I can't believe you came from rubbing my cum on your clit."

"You turn me on so much that I am constantly wet when I am around you or even when I think about you." she said

As she was saying this she continued to stroke my cock and kiss the tip. I had cum three times already and knew it would be a while before I was ready to go again.

I pulled away from her and slid up on the bed. Olivia came up on the bed and laid down beside me putting her leg over mine and laying her head on my chest. The next thing I knew I woke up with her ass pushed against my leg.

Realizing now where I was I rolled towards her and snuggled up behind her. My cock was getting hard from feeling her soft body against me so I maneuvered it so it was touching the lips of her very moist cunt.

Reaching over I grabbed her leg and lifted it slightly and pushed forward as the head of my cock slid into her. At that point Olivia woke up and let out a big sigh and pushed her ass back towards me taking about five inches of my cock into her.

I slowly started pumping in and out of her as I lifted her leg higher and she reached back pulling my ass into her. Deeper and deeper I went until all of me was inside her and I just kept slowly working her pussy. Olivia started pushing back but not hard. We were both enjoying the slowness as we fucked.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer because her pussy was tight and it was squeezing my cock so I picked up the pace some. Olivia started pushing back harder until we could hear the familiar sound of skin hitting skin. After two more deep strokes I buried my cock into her as deep as I could and started filling her with my cum. Shot after shot filled her as I slowly stroked in and out. Olivia was moaning and flexing her cunt to milk my cock for everything I had in me.

Once I finished cumming I just left my cock in her buried to the hilt. Leaning in I kissed her back letting go of her leg. I reached around to the front of her and cupped her breast and fell back asleep