Small Town Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the guy with the belt was in the spot he wanted to be at he drew back and with a swift change of direction with his hand the belt came back striking Alyssa straight across her abdominal area just above her belly button. In response to this her body reacted by lunging her chest and legs forward as her hips moved backwards leaving her to be just hanging from the rope that was tied around her wrist. No sooner did she regain control of her balance and swift strike from his belt struck Alyssa's body this time across the front of her thighs. Meanwhile the other four continued their assault on Alyssa's sexy fit young body, but at this point there was no other abuse to her body that was more painful than the abuse from this belt.

"Take her panties out of her mouth! I want to hear this bitch scream!" The man with the belt said in a commanding voice.

The younger black woman reached up to Alyssa's mouth and pretty much forced it open so she could pull Alyssa's panties from her mouth. The continued abuse this way went on for about five more minutes without he two spanking her ass which was now very red and hot to the human touch, her tits were also red and very sore. The man with the belt was placing forceful strikes again her young body about every fifteen seconds anywhere between the middle of her thighs in the front up to between her belly button and tits.

"Turn her around so I can work on this slut's backside!" He barked out a commanded to the others four.

They wasted no time in doing what he had told them to do. As soon as Alyssa was positioned facing the other way with tears still coming from the corners of her eyes she took the few seconds she had to try to compose herself before more of the same. The two men and the younger guy went over to the table and started clearing everything off of it. They also started whispering to each other as the younger man pulled the cooler out from underneath the table. He reached into it and pulled out some bottles of water, enough for the five of them. As Alyssa watched them out of the corner of her eyes a loud smack echoed through the air as the old black leather belt smacked against her tender back crossing from her right shoulder blade down across just below her left shoulder blade. Just like when he was whipping the front side of her he was giving her a little time before the next sting of his belt.

The next one came across her back in the opposite direction making an "X" across the top part of her back. The next one came straight across the lower part of her back just above her little ass. The other older black guy was standing right in front of Alyssa, he placed his right hand directly on her tender tight little pussy. Sliding his middle and ring finger into her wet pussy he slowly started fingering her pussy. He leaned in placing his lips onto hers sliding his thick tongue into her mouth. This was the first time since she had gotten married that anyone but her husband's lips have touched hers, but she did try to move her head in objection not that it would have done any good anyways. As soon as his lips were on hers the fourth crack of the belt came, this one was just below her hot little ass on the back of her thighs. She tried to scream but her mouth was covered.

Of all the hits from the belt this one hurt the most and the guy with the belt noticed that. The next strike was just below that one sending more stinging pain across the back of her thighs. The guy in front of her with his two fingers fucking Alyssa's tight wet pussy was now fingering her as fast as he could. The smacking of the palm of his large hand against her wet pussy filled the air only interrupted every now and then with the sound of the belt smacking her back side. This last for about five minutes with the belt across her back and thighs most of the hits were across the back of her thighs.

Finally he stopped smacking her hot little body with his belt, the man that was finger fucking her now soaking wet pussy stopped as well. They released Alyssa's wrist from the rope, she uncontrollably dropped to her knees and then to her hands so that she was on all fours with her face towards the ground. Breathing like she had just ran a marathon and still feeling every smack, crack and hit from the belt and all the hands. They gave her just a little bit of time, just long enough for her to think maybe they were done, but they were only halfway through with her and that hot little body of hers. Just then her head was jerked upwards by her hair which had fallen out of the bun she had it in earlier.

"Get up on those well used knees of yours, you worthless little white bitch!" The man that was beating her with his belt said.

Alyssa moved her legs so that she could be on her knees and keep her balance. She didn't know what was going to happen next and she was sure if she could handle anymore but knew she really didn't have a choice in the matter. She looked up to she the man that had a hand full of her hair. With his other hand he unfasten his shorts and slide them and his underwear down so he could pull his cock out which now right in front of her face. Since she had started dating her now husband she had not seen anyone else's cock and she had never seen a black guys cock in person. She couldn't take her eyes off of his cock that was half limp but was already bigger than she had ever had, in her head she was sizing it up. She thought to herself that it had to be at least ten inches long and thicker than her forearm.

"Go ahead use that mouth and tongue for what it was made to be used for. To worship and serve blacks!"

Alyssa wasted, no time, she opened her mouth and placed it around the head of his large black cock stretching her mouth as far as it would stretch to move his shaft deeper into her moist mouth. Alyssa starts moving her head up and down his large cock making it grow harder and thicker. The man reached down and placed his leather belt that he had been smacking her with around her neck sliding it through the metal buckle he tightens it up. Alyssa didn't stop licking and sucking on his cock as he does this. He then slowly starts pulling her head back away from his large black cock by pulling the belt. As her head is being pulled back, the belt is getting tighter around her neck, but she keep trying to get her mouth around his cock. Finally his cock was just out of reach from her mouth but she kept trying. Her face was red, her tongue was hanging out as she just wanted to touch it against his cock. She could barely hear the people around her laughing at her and calling names. He let up on the tension of the belt around her neck and her mouth slid right down on his large cock like a glove on a hand. The man kept doing this to her for about five minutes as she remained on her knees naked in front of whoever decided to stop and enjoy the show.

The man pulled the belt a little harder this time and without a word he started leading her over to in front of the table that they had set up. Alyssa was gasping for breath but he did let up on the tension until they were in front of the table. He grabbed her by the hair and stood her up, but with the lack of oxygen she felt light headed and thought she was going to pass out. He quickly turned her around letting go of the belt just a little, she was facing the width of the table and felt his large hand in the middle of her upper back pushing her forward, she bent over without even being told to. The man let go of the belt as it fell onto her back. He placed his hands between her legs to spread them apart but she was already in the process of doing this so he slid his hand up Alyssa's sexy firm thighs. He then placed his right hand onto his cock and slowly guided it to Alyssa's soaking wet, cock hungry pussy. He placed the head of his cock against her eagerly excited pussy, and almost out of habit Alyssa pushed herself back sliding the head of his large cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Damn, whore!"

He said as the head of his cock slowly disappeared inside her. He places his hands on her hips and slowly continues to push his cock deeper inside her. He got half way inside her before he pulled his large cock back until the head of his cock was at the entrance of her pussy then with one fast thrust he pushed it all the way inside her.

"FUCK!"

Alyssa screamed as she smacked the table with her hands. She had never had such a large cock this deep inside her. Not only was it thicker than any she had ever had but it was longer by far than any she had ever had before. She was trying to get adjusted to it by moving her hips from side to side but he wasn't wasting any time as he started to slam his oversize cock in and out of her. Alyssa's pussy was being stretched to the max as he continued to pound away on her showing her no mercy. Her moans and screams were a mixture of pain and pleasure that filled the open air. She was being fucked like she had never been fucked before in front of complete strangers. The man reached down with his left hand, grabbing her hair he pulled her head back arching her back.

"Come here!"

The guy said, confusing Alyssa just a little until she noticed the older black woman walking over to the table in front of Alyssa's face. Once the woman was standing right in front of her the man that was pounding her tight pussy stopped and held his cock deep inside her. He took his right hand and smacked Alyssa's right ass cheek.

"Unfasten her shorts and slide them down her legs!" He commanded Alyssa

Alyssa reached up with her hands and unfastened her shorts and slid them down over her thighs and dropped them to her ankles. The woman was wearing a pair of pink lace panties that really showed up on her very dark skin.

"Now start kissing her pussy! Make your black queen feel that you are here to serve all of us!"

Alyssa started placing soft kisses on the black panty covered pussy that was in front of her. The woman in front of her started to turn slowly around to her left as Alyssa continued to kiss her from her pussy to her left ass cheek. Then the woman stopped long enough for Alyssa to cover her black firm ass with soft kisses. Then she ordered Alyssa to pull her panties down so she could kiss her bare black ass. Alyssa pulled her panties down revealing the firm tight black ass she started to place kisses on her ass cheeks.

"Use that dirty tongue of yours and lick your queens ass!" The man behind her ordered as he continued to fuck her now loosened wet pussy with his oversized cock.

The black woman that Alyssa was ass kissing reached around and pulled her ass cheeks apart. With just a split hesitation Alyssa slowly stuck her tongue out until the very top of it touched the black woman's skin just below her rectum. The black woman took a half a step backwards forcing more of Alyssa's tongue to push up against her skin.

"Lick my ass you filthy white whore!" The woman shouted.

With that Alyssa started to slowly move her tongue from the bottom of her black queen's ass crack to the top of it and then she would place her tongue back down at the bottom to do it again. As Alyssa continued to lick the ass placed in front of her her pussy was being pounded like never before. Between the fucking and all of the humiliation she couldn't hold back her excitement as she had an orgasm like she had never had before. Her body started to shake, she felt lightheaded, this was the first time she had ever had an entire body orgasm. She felt herself black out for a very short time.

As Alyssa was starting to get her senses back in-line she felt the long thick cock push deep inside her as it started to throb shooting a large amount of warm thick cum deep inside her married, white, soaking wet pussy. The man fucking her slowly moved his large cock back and forth just so slightly shooting a few more smaller wads of cum inside her until he had emptied himself. He slid his slowly softening black cock out of her and then smacked her on her right ass cheek.

"Who wants to be next?" He said to the other two guys standing there. Then he smacked her left ass cheek.

It didn't take long for one of the other two guys to shove his hard, long, black cock deep into Alyssa's wet pussy. She let out a gasp as he drove deep inside her with no hesitation. She continued to lick the black woman's ass that was in front of her. After a few more minutes of licking her ass the woman pulled away and was replaced by the other woman's ass. This was the younger of the two women and she was more vocal than the older woman was.

"That's right you white piece of trash stick that dirty tongue deep inside my ass where it belongs! Fuck yeah show everyone here the dirty worthless bitch you really are!"

It didn't take long between the woman talking to her like this and the large thick cock pounding away on her pussy that Alyssa was having another unbelievable orgasm. She could feel starting from deep within her pussy and then work it's way through her sexy young body like never before. This was more then the black guy fucking her could take as he pushed his long thick black cock as deep inside her as he could. He let loose inside her white pussy emptying his balls flooding her pussy with another man's cum mixing it with the guy that was in her before him.

The young black woman knowing what was going on reached around with both of her arms placing her hands on the back of Alyssa's head pushing her face between her sexy ass cheeks. As she pushed Alyssa's face into her ass cheeks she leaned back as far as she could without losing her balance. Between the orgasm and the lack of air she was being allowed Alyssa started to feel little headed as her body became somewhat limp. The black woman let go of Alyssa's head and moved forward. As she did she turned to look at Alyssa, her body was limp across the table but she was still breathing, the young black woman took her left hand and grabbed Alyssa by her hair pulling her head up. With her right hand she smacked Alyssa's face.

"Don't you pass out yet bitch! We're not done with your worthless white body yet!"

With that she smacked Alyssa's face again and laughed. She let go of Alyssa's hair and her head quickly dropped down but not for long though. The black ass that Alyssa had been licking was placed right back in front of her. Alyssa slowly started to use her moist tongue back on the ass that was in front of her. She could hear the laughter of people around her but really wasn't sure who they were. By this time the cock that had just filled her pussy again with cum had been pulled out of her; his cum was starting to run down the inner part of her thighs.

The third black guy stepped behind Alyssa and guided his black cock into her already cum soaked pussy. It slid right in her with no problems as he started to fuck away on her. The black woman in front of her pulled her ass away from Alyssa's tongue and laughed as she walked over to the older black woman. The guy that was fucking her reached with his right and grab a hand full of Alyssa's hair jerking her head back.

"You're the first white bitch I have ever fucked" He said with a little laughter in his otherwise stern voice. Although it wasn't long before he was shooting his cum deep inside her as he pushed his hard cock inside her as deep as it would go. She felt him tense up and then the warmth of his first was if cum flooded her pussy then another before he was finished cumming inside her she counted at least four shots the last two not as powerful as the first two. When he had finished fucking Alyssa he slowly slid his large black cock out of her cum filled pussy and as he did Alyssa could feel his cum start to trickle down her inner thighs. She laid there bent across the folding table with her hot little ass facing the crowd that had gathered to watch the free sexual exhibition.

A hand grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her feet. She could hardly stand, her heart was pounding through her sweet glistening chest, she was breathing like she had just finished running a marathon, and her eyes were glazed over with pure lust. Thinking to herself that they were finally done using and abusing her she found out very quickly she was wrong. While the last guy was fucking her over fucked, stretched out pussy the others had been making in a little group doing something but Alyssa wasn't sure what until now. She also noticed a lot of empty water bottles on the ground and in the chairs, she would have loved to have at least a small drop of water if would allow her to have it.

The younger black man and woman walked over to Alyssa and placed two signs over her head that they had tied together. They had used two of their Black Lives Matter signs, flipping one of them over and they had written their own message on it. As soon as they had placed the signs on her sexy little firm body the older black woman walked over to her. She had a rope in her right hand which had a noose on one end of it. The older black woman reached up dropping the noose over Alyssa's head and placing it snuggly around her tender tan neck.

"We are going to take you for a little walk, you white trash whore!"

With that the older black woman started to walk towards the street pulling Alyssa behind her about five feet with the rope. The younger black woman was following close behind them, every now and then smacking Alyssa's firm little white ass calling her a slut, or whore. They walked over to Main Street where the place was packed with people and vendors and they started walking up the street. Alyssa didn't have to look around; she knew every eye was on her. They slowly walked her up one side of Main Street and down the other side. It was only four blocks up and four blocks back down but by the time they were done she had been called everything from a worthless white cunt to a nasty whore and her already sore red ass cheeks were smacked at least twenty more times each. The women lead Alyssa back to where they had started with her, they removed the noose that was around her neck and then the two signs from her body. It wasn't until afterwards that Alyssa found out what was written on the sign that they had been flipped over and placed on her seeing that it was the one on her back. They had written on it "I have black lives dripping from my white pussy".

The younger man threw her dress at her.

"You can put this back on but you will never wear a pair of panties or a bra again when you are around black people, is that clear!"

"Yes sir."

Alyssa replied as she slid her sundress back onto her tan, sore wet body. She noticed there were more empty water bottles sitting on the table then before she led up town. Once she had her dress on she stood there looking at the younger black man waiting for her next order. Feeling very tired, sexually excited and a little disappointed if this was over.

"Get on your knees where you belong when you're around black people!"

Alyssa dropped to her knees as she was commanded to do. Once she was on her knees she looked up waiting for whatever was going to be next for her. She didn't have to wait too long as the three black guys formed a triangle standing around her. They pulled their lump black cocks out of their pants. Alyssa was admiring how thick they still looked even when they were limp. Just then a warm stream of piss was being released from the guy in front of her. Then the guy from her left shoulder then the right followed suit.

Alyssa was stunned, she wasn't sure how to feel about this at first sickened by it then turned on and excited. This was the ultimate humiliation one could go through she thought to herself. Here she was on her knees in the dirt in front of a crowd of people with three guys pissing on her. They would move their cocks from the top of her head down the rest of her sexy body. At one point the guy in front of her was aiming his warm stream of piss right between her eyes as he laughed. When the guys had finally emptied their bladder the two women came over, one on Alyssa's right and one on her left. The one on her right placed her hands on the table right behind her to brace herself as she kind of squatted and aimed her pussy right at Alyssa. The one on her left was being braced by two of the guys, one on each side of her.