Small Town Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They no sooner got themselves braced when the streams of piss came from both women hitting Alyssa on both sides of her face at the same time. They continued to piss more then Alyssa could have imagined. They must have been holding it all day long waiting for this moment. When they were finally done the younger of the two women grab a hand full of Alyssa's piss soaked hair with her left hand. With her right hand she smacked Alyssa's left cheek then backhand her right cheek.

"That is from my ancestors that were slaves, you worthless white bitch!"

Then she let go of Alyssa's hair, turned and walked away. The younger of the three black guys walked up to Alyssa and handed her a small piece of paper. Written on the paper in her husband's writing was the name of the hotel uptown and a room number.

"You're free time go, but from this day forward you will serve the black race whenever, wherever and however they choose you to serve them."

Alyssa stood up, turned and started walking towards the center of town. She had to walk straight through the large crowd that had gathered to watch her be completely used, abused, humiliated and degraded. Her piss soaked sundress was clinging to her sexy little body as she made her way slowly to the hotel. She could still feel small trickles if piss running down her body. People would just stop whatever they were doing to watch her walk by whispering to each other some wouldn't try to whisper what they were saying. Alyssa finally made it to the hotel room before she could even knock her husband open the door.

"I will start your shower for you. I have gone and bought you an outfit to wear back home so you can just throw that dress away. I hope you had fun."

He turned and walked towards the bathroom, Alyssa followed not saying a word, it had never crossed her mind how Steve was going to react after all that was done to her. He just acted like nothing really happened as he started her shower but then he turned and smiled at her.

"Love you."

He said to her as he turned from starting her shower and walked out. Alyssa took a nice long warm shower, when she was done she walked out with a towel wrapped around her and went straight over to the bed and laid down. Her husband started talking to her but she fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.