All Comments on 'Small Town Life Ch. 06'

by PinkIris

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dmwriterdmwriteralmost 13 years ago
Great Group Sex

You had so much pleasure making going on I lost track of who was who, but I never got bored! Keep up the great stories lines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved this Story!

Looking forward to more writing from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great series...

I really enjoyed the series. The high point was Ch 5, though. Some how I feel that Ch 6 was an anticlimax. Please don't take this as a negative comment -- the series was just wonderful. Jesse

SLOgentSLOgentabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Completely wonderful series. As others have said, please keep writing. You have a gift.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 12 years ago
Possible reunion?

Rats! I forgot to post my first comment, unless it took and hasn't updated yet. I LOVED this series, best on Lit by far! I do hope Chapter 7 will give Don the opportunity to fuck Wanda senseless as they have quite a history of bickering. I bet their sex would be WILD. Some of the situations seemed a bit silly, but who cares, the sex was fabulous and the people real. Not all women with big tits and men with massive cocks. Thanks, I'll be masturbating often to this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice series thanks!

daiblo598daiblo598over 2 years ago

great story would love to see a sequel to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPinkIris@PinkIris
This was the first place I ever submitted my work. It's been a great platform for me. Hope you enjoy what I have to give, I know everyone has different tastes and ideas. It's part of what makes life in this world of ours interesting. Life is one long string of experiences and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES