Small Town Stop Over

Story Info
Two students on way to college stuck in a small town.
7.7k words
16k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin an Karen had said goodbye to their parents and walked out to their car.

"You want to take the wheel first" Kevin asked Karen.

"Yes sure that's fine with me, then you can take up through the windy hills."

"There you go, ok that sounds good. Lets go to the gas station on the way to the highway, fill up and away we go." Kevin said as he shut his door.

"Citgo gas?" Karen said as she started the car.

"Yeah that's fine, then we'll be set for pretty much for most of the trip."

Karen drove into the gas station and up to a vacant island. "Sit tight sis I'll fill her up." Kevin said opening his door.

As he was filling the tank he idly looked around, and as he did he saw the bank of really heavy cloud off in the distance, in the direction that they would be heading. It went for as far as he could see. Putting the cap on the gas tank he went and paid for the gas. "OK we are good now for a while." Kevin said as got back in the car and strapped in.

"OK out to the highway we go." Karen replied, starting the car and proceeded to drive out of the station. At the the first intersection she turned out onto the highway, that they would be on for most of their drive.

Kevin got a book out of the glove compartment an opened it and began to read. He adjusted his seat, reclining it a bit.

"What's the book Kev, it look well traveled." Karen said idly.

"Marty at college gave it to me saying, something to read. Yes I think it is, intriguing story as well. Try it later, it's different for sure."

"I just might do that. Oh a spot of rain, I'm not surprised seeing the cloud out there." Karen said.

"I think we are going to run into a lot of rain before long. Let me know if you want to hand over the wheel sis. It"s not fun driving in rain I know."

"I hear yeah bro, I'm fine right now though."

They drove on for a while, arriving in a local town en route. Karen saw the McDonald's sign up ahead saying "ready for a coffee and a bite to eat, McDonald's up ahead."

"Sounds like a good idea, it's on me sis you have earned it for sure." Kevin said as he reset his seat, and slipping the book into the glove box.

By the time they got to McDonald's and found a parking spot it was raining lightly yet steadily. Getting out of the car they ran to the entrance and in.

"What would you like sis?"

"Eh, a large coffee, double, double, a big Mac and a hash brown, I have to go to the washroom go pee." Karen said as she turned and walked away.

"See you shortly girl." Kevin replied, and went and ordered their food. Picking up the order Kevin looked around and saw Karen waving from a booth and strolled over to it with the order saying "here we go, enjoy."

"Oh yeah coffee, this is what I want most."

They sat and enjoyed their food quietly, looking around and out at the now really wet vista. After a while Kevin said "you did a good job sis, and got us here in the nick of time I'd say, now it's my turn. I guess we may as well get to it, this rain isn't quitting anytime soon."

"Yeah might as well. Thanks for the coffee Kev, we were lucky it tasted really fresh."

They bolted to the car and got in, both wiping the rain off of their faces. Kevin started the car and drove out on to the highway.

"Sit back and relax girl, not much of a view I'm afraid though."

"That's for sure, you take your time Keg, we are in no rush."

"For sure." he replied kicking the wiper's up a notch.

Karen reached over and turned the radio on then reclined her seat.

After a while she got the book out of the glove compartment and began to read.

The story began to unfold, and as it did, it at first embarrassed her, then as she read on it began to intrigue her. Two girl students?

The highway was getting to the area where it was climbing into a heavily wooded part of the highway. Kevin glanced across at Karen, she was really engrossed in the book, one hand holding the book and the other resting in her lap, scrunching up the hem of her skirt.

After about a couple of hours Kevin saw some flashing lights up ahead, through the rain speckled windshield. "looks like there may be a problem somewhere up ahead."

"Could be." Karen said as she looked up from the book and peered through the windshield as well.

Kevin slowed and pulled up behind the car in front of them.

The police officer spoke to the people in the car ahead of them and afterwards waved them on and approached the car. Kevin wound down his window saying "is there a problem officer?"

"That depends Sir, where are you going to?"

"We are on our way up state back to college officer."

"that is more than 15 miles I think." The police officer said and added "in that case I'm afraid that you do have a problem folks. the highway is blocked about 12 miles ahead, a mud slide. the engineers estimate it'll be 24 hours at least before the road is cleared. Sorry folks. There is a motel ahead on the Left side of the road, you can get a room there hopefully." The police officer said with a shrug and waved them on.

"Well that kinda changes things a bit."Kevin said as he wound up his window.

They drove away and after a few minutes Karen said "there's a sign up ahead, is it the motel I wonder." Getting closer they made out the name of the motel 'La Hacienda'.

Kevin drove up to the office and stopped "you coming with me or do you want to wait for me?" Kevin said quietly.

"I'll wait here Kev."

"Ok, shouldn't be too long." Getting to the office door as an elderly couple were coming out. "What a day.* Kevin said as he held the door for them.

"Awful isn't it" the lady said quietly.

Kevin went up to the man at the desk and asked what rooms were available and was informed that there was just one available. a queen size double room.

"I'll take it please."Kevin said, and paid for it.

"How many key cards sir." the man asked.

"Oh two please." Kevin replied.

After a couple of minutes the office manager came with the two cards."There you go, it's room #8, the parking stall is right in front of the room." the man said with a smile.

"Thank you." Kevin said. "Do you have a restaurant here?"

"No I'm afraid not, there is a diner just up the road though. Turn left onto the highway and it's about half a mile on the Right. It's called the happy spoon diner, you can't miss it." The clerk said.

Getting into the car Kevin handed one of the cards to Karen as told her that they had got the last room in the motel.

"That means we have to sleep in the same bed, hm!" Karen said in a bit of a testy voice.

"I don't know about you but I could do with a coffee and something to eat, and we can talk about it over the coffee, hm.

"Yes a coffee does sound good, ok. I hope there is a McDonald's or something here." Karen said.

"Apparently there's a diner just up the highway. I asked the guy in the office if they had a restaurant here, and he told me about it. The Happy spoon diner. There it is Kevin said pointing at the lit up building.

They saw a parking spot just a short step from the doorway into the diner. Dodging the puddles they made it to the doorway and went in. they found a booth easily as the place was nearly empty.

"Evening folks, what can I get for you?"

"Can we get a coffee please." Karen said as she wiped her forehead.

"Two coffees coming up, I'll leave a menu with you, and I'll be back shortly." The waitress said pleasantly.

As she walked away Kevin watched her, a slight sway to her hips. She had nice shaped legs, that were visible up to just above her knees.

"What a bummer." Kevin said and added "you take the bed and I'll stretch out on the floor I guess."

"The last room there was" Karen said with kind of doubting tone as the waitress was coming with their coffees.

"That's right, and the guy said that they don't have any cots to rent, that the ones they had were all taken" Kevin said as there coffee arrived.

"Here you go folks a fresh brew. I guess you are traveling somewhere?"

"Yes we are on our way back to college. The problem is that the highway is closed up ahead." Kevin replied.

"May I ask have you found a place to stay?"

"We got the only room left at the motel" Kevin said quietly"

"The only problem is" Karen butted in, "it only has a double bed." Her voice wavered with emotion.

"This is my sister." Kevin said to clarify the situation. Then introduced Karen and himself.

"Yeah, I get the problem. Oh my name is Rose by the way. She looked at a customer that was waving at her. "I'll be back in a moment you take a look at the menu while I'm gone okay," and with that she was gone.

"She seems to be a nice person doesn't she." Karen said.

"Yeah she does, small town people seem like that." Kevin replied as he took a drink of his coffee. he had noted that she was pleasantly built, and that she had a playful demeanor about her as well.

"Where were we folks" Rose said as she returned to the booth, "how's the coffee? if are looking for a meal may I suggest the cottage pie it really is a good buy. just a thought."

"The coffee is great thanks. Kevin said as gave Rose's bust a quick glance, nicely shaped and inviting.

"I don't want to over step my bounds here but I have a possible solution to the bed problem you are having. my home has three bedrooms and I live alone, I've been divorced for several years now. anyway can I get you something to eat while you think about it."

"I'm going to try your cottage pie please." Karen said, her voice a bit more perky now.

"With you sis, cottage pie please for me to." Kevin said.

"Two cottage pies coming up, I think you are really going to enjoy it. I'll be back shortly with some more coffee for you."

"Thanks Rose." Kevin said with a bit of a grin on his face. He watched her walk away with a definite swaying of the hips.

"This is almost like a dream" Karen said and added "what do you think?"

"Indeed, Rose seems like a real nice person, and her offer is almost too good to be true, like you said a dream. it's only for a night as well, I say we take it, mm!"

"What about the room though, it's paid for right?"

"I'll go and see if I can get a refund on it, with the problem up the road I don't think they will have a problem re-renting the room."

As Kevin was speaking Rose appeared carrying a tray with their meals. getting to the booth she said "here we are, supper I think you will really enjoy it. one for you Karen and one for you Kevin. As she put his down she had to reach across the table, allowing him a glimpse of warm cleavage accompanied with a slight wink.

"This looks and smells delightful"Karen said.

"Indeed it does." Kevin said with a smile, then added "we have talked about your warm offer and say thank you and would love to take it, that is if it is still on the table."

"It most surely is, if you can bare waiting about an hour and a half my shift will be done."

"That's no problem" Kevin said and added that he was going to go back to the motel about the room and all.

"If no one comes while you are out, I'll come over and sit with Karen and keep her company."Rose said, adding "enjoy your supper now."

"Rose wasn't lying was she, this is delightful" Karen said.

"Indeed it is, and the fact that I'm hungry isn't hurting either. How's your coffee sis, ready for a refill?" Kevin said as he watched her dig into her pie.

"Yes some more would be nice."

Kevin caught Rose's eye and gestured with his cup for a refill, Rose nodded and got the pot beaded over to their Booth.

"How is the meal folks, like the coffee em?"

"Absolutely delicious." Kevin said with little wink. "I'll go to the motel and see what I can do about the room, and have my coffee after, hopefully I won't be too long."

"It's quiet in here today so I'll stay with you Karen, I can always move if someone else comes in. I'll just take the pot back."

Rose and Kevin strolled back toward the entrance together. Rose's hand lazily brushed Kevin's leg a couple of times along the way. getting to the door he lightly touched her hand and squeezed it.

Rose sauntered back and sat down opposite to Karen and they chatted about this and that. as Rose sat she gently and slowly edged her foot so it came into contact with Karen's. she slowly moved it away then moved it back and let it remain touching Karen's. The contact was intriguing Karen, it was unnerving as well as interesting to her she couldn't make up her mind. what ever it was making her feel warm and really nervous, and excited. She was about to say something when Kevin appeared and sat next to Rose saying "I timed it just right, a couple came in looking for a room. Problem solved right there."

"Oh wow that was good" Rose said softly as she moved her hand out of her lap and onto Kevin's leg, softly caressing it.

"I can leave in about half an hour, I guess it's still raining."

"Yes it is, not as hard thank goodness, how far do you live from here Rose?"

"About a mile or so, in the rain it's quite a hike." her bare foot slowly rubbing Karen's foot and ankle, with no reserve now.

Karen now knew what the feeling she was feeling was, excitement, nothing else. her pulse raced and her heart pounding in her chest. Thinking about what she had read earlier in Kevin's book, it began to make some sense to her now. "I have to go pee Rose, where is the bathroom here?"

As Karen was speaking Rose was finding her shoes and slipping her foot into it's shoe "follow me sweetie" Rose said as she waited for Kevin to get up. " hon why don't you move to the booth by the door, okay, be with you in a minute." She led the way to show Karen where the washrooms were.

"Rose why don't you take off now, there's nothing doing that I can't handle."

"You sure John."

"Go on get out of here, I'll close up. See you on Wednesday okay."

"Thanks John, yeah I'll be in early on Wednesday, your a real good egg." With that she got her coat and bag and went to sit with Kevin till Karen came out of the bathroom. "You are couple of nice people it's a pleasure to have you stay with me. when we get home we'll see what is happening on the TV, maybe have a drink of wine." Rose said as she sat down opposite to Kevin. "How many hearts are aching for your return I wonder. I would love to be in that queue." Her foot softly rubbing his bare ankle.

"Actually you would be the only one in the queue, eh heh. It would be a nice queue to work through though, for sure." Kevin said, his voice soft and husky.

"Ah here is Karen." Rose said as Karen came out of the back hallway. "that feels better em."

"And how." Karen said as Rose and Kevin got up from the table.

"the car is just a few steps from the door." Kevin said as he led the way. "You can sit in front Rose and give me directions, sound good?"

"For sure." Rose said as she got to the door that Kevin was holding open for her. as she got in to the car her uniform rode up her legs a ways, she pushed it back down a little to just about her knees. Karen slipped in the back and settled in.

"Okay which way do we go."Kevin said as he started the car.

"Turn right onto the road and go to the first intersection then turn left. Follow the truck, next corner go right. At the stop sign go straight, the house is on the left side of the road, four houses down, I'll let you know in time okay."

"Straight at the stop sign?"

"Yes that's right, my house has a flag over the door, old red brick. see it?" Rose said.

"Got it, no garage right."Kevin said as he saw the flag over the door.

"you got it, pull right in, I'll go and unlock the front door." Rose said as she opened her door got out of the car, and added. Come with me Karen let Kevin bring the stuff in."

"Yes I have it." Kevin said as shut his door and went and opened the trunk. Grabbing the two bags he slammed the trunk and ran to the front door and went in. Wiping his shoes on the mat before closing the door. Stepping out of the hallway and into the living room. He slowly looked around, the room was a nice size with thick fluffy carpet. The walls a very pale pink. Furniture was older but looked solid and comfortable. Two love seats and a big recliner, Rose's restful throne obviously Kevin thought. The room was set up so no matter where you sat the older TV was in your view. "You have a cozy home Rose, this is a lovely room. the living room usually is good indicator of any home I think."

"I agree very definitely." Karen said nodding her head and running a hand over the back of one of the love seats.

"That's very nice, thank you both. Kevin would you close the curtains for me hon." Rose said. She then suggested that she show them the rest of the house, where the bedrooms were. They each picked up their bags and followed Rose up stairs. As they went up the stairs Rose was describing the layout of the second floor. Getting to the top of the stairs she turned right saying "this is the bathroom"as she opened it's door. "Here is one of the bedrooms, you can choose which one you like. Rose opened the door wide and turned on the light. Creamy yellow walls caught Karen's eye immediately.

"If I may I'll take this room, I love it."Karen gushed.

"That doesn't surprise me at all sweetie, Joan used this room. She is my daughter. loved yellow. Okay fella let's show you the other room's. you make yourself at home Karen okay, my home is your home as well. Your room is just down the hall Rose said as she led the way past the stairs. This is my room Rose said as she opened the door wide to show him. painted in a warm light red with subdued light's. his eyes were drawn to the erotic painting of two young women fondling and caressing each other, dragging his eyes away to see her filmy nightie on the bed. "you can come visit me if you'd like to, any time" she whispered, a hand lightly rubbing his arm. "And this is the other room" she said in a normal voice as she opened the door to the other bedroom. she went in and opened the window a bit. A nice clean room with plenty of space.

"This room is great, thank you so much Rose." Kevin said as he smiled at her and whispered "I'll think about your offer --carefully" A wry grin playing around his mouth.

"okay sweetie." Rose whispered, pecking Kevin on the cheek. "you get settled in and see you downstairs shortly, dress optional, tsk, tsk. I'm going to change into something comfortable, if you will excuse me."

Kevin got out of his clothes and put on a pair of casual shorts and a tee shirt that he liked, and in bare feet, hanging his other clothes over the back of the chair in front of the window. He leisurely looked out of window at the lawn, that took up pretty much of all of the back of the house. Wow the rain had stopped and the cloud was breaking up.

Going down the hall he peeped into Rose's bedroom, the thought of what she had said made his heart pound in his chest.

He could hear Karen and Rose talking downstairs, wondering what they were wearing, Rose in particular.

The first to see him was Karen "here he is Rose, got your favorite tee on eh." she was wearing her jean skirt and button down shirt, she too had bare feet. Playfully curling her toes in the fluffy carpet as she sat on the love seats next to the recliner.

"Wanna give me a hand in the kitchen hon." Rose said.

"Sure, what do you need?" Kevin asked as he crossed the living room and walked into the kitchen.

"Would you open those two wine bottles for me while I get some glasses. The opener is in the drawer next to the range. one of those new fangled things, I never got used to it." Rose said as she was getting a stool and began to get on it.

"Here let me get up there, you just point out what you need."

"No that's okay you just steady me as I get them."

"Okay." Kevin said as he stood behind her and put his hands around her waist and held her steady. She felt nice and soft and warm through the Terry robe she had on. As she got the glasses she put them on the shelf "thanks sweetie." Rose said as she stepped down from the stool. Kevin was still holding her around the waist as if glued to her.., till she took his hands in hers and pulled them and up to place them over her scantily covered breasts. And whispered "there you go babe, that feels lovely. Mmm" she murmured almost under her breath, as she pressed herself against him suggestively.