Small Town Stop Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take these into the living room while you open the wine okay." Rose said as she reluctantly eased Kevin's hands away and picked up two glasses in one hand and the other in her other hand. her robe now a little bit disheveled from the activity.

"you want both bottles opened Rose, maybe just one now and the other later if you want?"

"yeah that sounds good, what do you like sweetie, red or white. the red is a bit heavier and really fruity. the white wine is light and I call it happy. It has a very slight peppery sensation shout it, they are both very good."

Karen thought for a minute and then said a bit unsure "the white one!"

"Sure, okay that's fine." Looking at the kitchen she saw Kevin and said to open the bottle of white wine.

Opening the wine he came into the living room, stepping around the coffee table he handed the bottle to Rose. "Thank you sweetie" Rose said as she took the bottle and began pouring the wine. As she poured it she leaned forward and planted her feet. In the process the top of her loosely tied robe separated some as did the bottom."Here you are sweetie, I think you will like it." Rose said as she passed the glass of wine to Karen, she allowed her fingers to lightly brush Karen's a bit, in a sexy gesture.

"Thank you" Karen said as she took the drink from Rose. The fleeting caress took Karen back to the diner and the footsy that went on there. She hadn't given it any real thought at the time, but now it was making some sense. Along with what was beginning to come out in the novel of Kevin's, her nostrils flared involuntarily and her heart was beginning to thump in her chest. She took a sip of the wine just to change her line of thought. her other hand was in her lap where it scrunched up her jean skirt, pressing into her groin. Her feet slightly apart. Her scrunching the material was pulling the rest of the skirt up her thighs somewhat, which was pleasing to Rose's eye.

"Here you go sweetie" Rose said as she handed a glass to Kevin. Reaching even further, her knees spread apart and in so doing. Her robe had slipped off of one leg. Her thighs partially bare, enough to let him see her Lacy white panties, that allowed a shadowy outline of her cunt.

Trying not to stare Kevin took the glass from her and raised it to her. "Thank you Rose" he said, his voice a little wavery, his nostrils definitely flared, a warm feeling on his face.

"You are very welcome" Rose said as she raised her glass in return. "Let's watch the news and see what it has to say about the highway, hopefully the local station will have some information." Rose went to the local station band, a talk show was running. "The news starts on the hour, just a couple of minutes."

"Well at least the sky is starting to change, the clouds are breaking up." Kevin said and added "I looked out the window upstairs. You have a big lawn out there Rose."

"Yes it's a hand full for sure, I try to keep it up as best I can. Are here we go."

They sat quietly and waited for a couple of items, then it came out. They all sat in silence, their eyes glued to the screen.

"Holy shit" Kevin blurted out. "Excuse me, sorry that just came out. Closed for the foreseeable future. We have a big decision to make sis, not to night though."

"That's good thinking sweetie." Rose said in a steady way," no need to rush is there. You can think about it tomorrow or the next day even."

"Yeah rushing isn't going to do anything for sure, let's just sit down and enjoy our wine." Karen said..."Time for a sexy movie or something, chuckle chuckle chuckle." She said with a cheeky grin plastered on her face.

"Wow where did that come from?" Kevin said as he looked at his sister in amazement, a cheeky grin on his face. "This wine must be really good." He added after a few seconds.

"I like your style sweetie, say what you are thinking. You and me are two peas in a pod girl, joking aside Karen, that was a great idea and why not. The only trouble is that I don't have any. My friend Rita who lives across the street does have a few, but she is not home at present. Bummer. So what are you studying for, first, second year?" Rose said as she looked at Karen.

"Eh, office management, business. In the end of the first year"

"Oh okay, that sounds like a good course to be in. How about you sweetie, what are looking to do?"

"Computer science, programming, maybe the aerospace industry, we'll see, and like Karen, the end of the first year." Kevin replied as he studied Rose's robe. Wondering what she had on under it, he guessed not much.

"Sounds like you are going in the right direction as well, aerospace is hot now, and for the foreseeable future I guess".

Nothing on TV worth watching so rose put on a Dixieland jazz disc and toned the lights down.

"Rita sounds like an interesting person, quite the character." Kevin said and added "I wonder what her husband or boyfriend thinks about her movies, or maybe they are theirs."

"Ha ha, no Rita is divorced like me, and yes she is a real character. We are quite similar in many ways, both easy going fun loving gal's."

"A fun friend, I like the sound of that Rose." Karen said and asked " does she have a boyfriend I wonder?"

"Not that I'm aware of, we hang out with each other quite a bit. Sunbathing out back, a lot of fun. What's the date today the sixth?"

"No it's the seventh Rose." Kevin said.

"You sure?" Rose queried.

"Yeah that's right." Karen said with a chuckle.

Rose got up and went to the window and eased back the curtains and peered out. "There's a light on at her house. I'll give her a call" Rose said as she closed her curtains. she picked up her phone off it's stand and called a number. "Hi babe how are doing, how's your mom?"

"Eh heh that's good, say wanna come over for a while?" Rose asked.

"Yes, a couple of young folks I'd like you to see, ay do you still have the movies?"..."yeah you know"..."right"..."what ever babe. In your birthday suit if you want, what ever. You know what they say less is sometimes more, hm"..."sounds good to me"..."just come straight in, see you soon. Rita is coming over, you will like her I'm sure." Rose all bubbly then added "I need the other glass now. Be comfortable, Rita is just an ordinary gal. Enjoy her, I know that's what she would want.

TAP TAP "Hi babe it's just me."

"Hey babe meet our two guests, Karen and Kevin, this is Rita. Find a seat girl and I'll get you a glass of wine."

"Karen, Kevin nice to meet you both, what brings you to our little town. Oh let me guess, you are supposed to be traveling further on and are trapped by the wash out."

"It's nice to meet you too Rita. You hit it right on the head, Karen and I were on our way back to college. Bless her heart Rose came to our rescue and very kindly offered to take us in.

"That's Rose, she has a heart of gold bless her. How much further have you got to go, far?"

"About another 80 miles, we are not quite halfway there. Now it's questionable as to what we will do. We'll start thinking about it tomorrow" Kevin said as he was looking at Rita's short flared skirt and off the shoulder blouse which prettily covered a soft ample chest.

"You are quite a ways from home as well, we'll take good care of you for as long as you want to be with us. Isn't that right Rose, Rita said as she sat on the love seat next to Kevin and slipped her arm around his shoulders and hugged him to her, softly rubbing his chest with her finger tips. "Which one of the movies should we watch Kevin?" Rita asked quietly as she lay disc containers across their laps. Her leg pressing against his so as to stop the containers slipping off and into the floor.

Rose was standing behind Rita looking at the covers as well. "Karen come and see which one you like, it was a great idea of yours." Rose said as she beckoned Karen to come and look.

Coming around the love seat she stood next to Rose saying in a quiet voice. "What am looking for here."

Rose put an arm around her shoulders and warmly hugged her, purposely draping her hand over a smaller soft breast, gently caressing it and fondling it

"Well sweetie there's a story with a hunky guy. then there is a girly story with water sports, or a family that really loves each other."

Karen was very aware of the hand over her breast and was nervously kind of enjoying the feeling, yet she was feeling a bit embarrassed. Embarrassment or excitement her hand snaked out to knead and caress roses robe covered butt. "Ehhh the water sports one maybe. Karen whispered in a shaky voice, her heart was thumping in her chest, she kneaded the warm orbs tenderly, pressing her fingers into the material.

"Good selection," Rita said as she put the others on the coffee table and opened the one that they were going to watch

"You put the disc in the player babe while I turn the lights down. You've got the remote to turn the TV on."

"Yes I have it, it's channel three we need isn't it Rose?"

"Yes that's the one, ready babe?"

"Yeah go ahead, can I sit next to you fella, I need someone to hold me if the movie gets scary." Rita said softly as she settled in next to Kevin.

"I'll keep you safe." Kevin said as he slipped his arm around her shoulders and hugged her to him.

"That's good to know," mmm she murmured as she put a hand up and gently eased his hand down over her chest and softly caressed it, leaving his hand as he slowly fondled the warm material that covered her breast. Her hand slipped down into her lap.

"Okay babe let's go." Rose said as she sat next to Karen, slipping her arm around Karen's shoulders. her hand dropped down and resting over a soft cotton covered breast. Rose put her head close to Karen's and whispered "just relax sweetie snuggle up to me and enjoy," she lightly kissed Karen on the ear.

"I'll try." Was all that Karen said, she was feeling very unsure of herself and awkward. But she was beginning to feel that warm sensation she was getting when she was reading the book awhile ago. Her hand in her lap fidgetting with her skirt, rucking it up. Her legs moving about one pressed against Rose's. As it did she glanced down and saw that Rose's leg was more or less uncovered, slipped free of her robe. Glancing across at Rita and Kevin, he had his hand down inside of the top of Rita's blouse, fondling her breast while she was caressing the growing lump in his shorts. He put his hand over Rita's and slowly moved it away from his budding erection. What Karen saw as she watched, made her excited beyond anything else and a mite more nervous over what she was feeling, primarily in her groin area. she could feel her nipples hardening as well. This wasn't missed by Rose " mmm that feels nice" she breathed as she gently caressed Karen. Her hand slowly moved over to undo the top three buttons of Karen's shirt deftily slipping her hand inside of the garment to caress the bare soft plump breast. Seductively teasing the now really sensitive nipple and surrounding areola. Karen instinctively clamped her legs together as she felt an involuntary trickle down between them. What was that, watching the girls in the video peeing on each other, or the excitement she was experiencing, she didn't know. Whatever it was her control was starting to fail. "I need to do pee Rose" Karen whispered in a shaky voice.

"Okay let's go outside sweetie and have a bit of fun, just you and me." Rose whispered and then said "we are going out for a chat, you guys enjoy the movie and your selves, we'll be back in a bit." With that said she got up and took Karen's hand and led the way through the kitchen to the back door. The back of the house was in darkness other than the partial cloudy moon. "Want to have a bit of fun as well" Rose said as she slipped out of the robe she had on.

The evening was mild and quite humid so being naked apart from her panties felt nice, and really sexy."Come over here sweetie, the action of the video got your juices flowing I think. Love it, love it, slip out of the wet panties,"

"What is happening with me Rose?" Karen said as she slipped her panties off and tossed them on the to robe that was on a chair by Rose.

Rose led her toward the shaise lounge. Stretching out on it Rose said "stand by me and spray your pee all over me sweetie, you saw the girls do it in the video didn't you, it got you excited, mm. I think you are meant to be a girly girl sweetie. Let me taste you, I want that more than anything right now."

"Oh Rose I don't know if I can do that. Seeing it was an embarrassing but really exciting thing. I feel depraved and dirty now." Karen said as she stood by the chaise, still holding Rose's hand.

"That's okay sweetie, you are neither dirty or depraved, you are on the brink of something that is very new to you, I understand baby, why don't you just stand and have your pee next to me, and I'll just watch you. this is a real big step for you, hm. Hold my hand sweetie" Rose said as she sat up and swung her legs around and sat next to where Karen stood.

"Oh fuck what's happening to me," Karen said again as she spread her feet and bent her leg's a bit. "I feel really raunchy Rose."

"You haven't seen women peeing before I assume, hm!"

"No, I was shaken by it. I've never seen a naked woman, not even my mom. The experience blew my mind. I'm not sure what I thought was meant by the term 'water sports'." Karen said, she squeezed Rose's hand nervously.

"Spread your pussy lips sweetie, let the fountain flow, experience the feeling of the freedom, here let me help you."Rose said as she put her fingers on Karen's puffy smooth outer lips and urged them apart. Karen's hand softly fondled Rose's breast, her excitement! increasing steadily.

Without any warning a little trickle began to fall from the inner sanctum, turning into a steady stream that twinkled in the ever brightening moonlight. "There you go sweetie, that's lovely just let it flow sweet one." Rose said as she dipped a hand into the stream, cupping some of the warm pee lifting her hand to suck it up saying "that is lovely sweetie, one may say, naughty nectar. Whatever it's wonderful." The stream finally abated and stopped all together. Getting up she put her robe back on and tied the sash around her waist. She picked up Karen's panties and slipped then into the pocket of her robe. "Let's go in shall we, who knows Rita and Kevin may have left and gone over to her place."

"you think so" Karen said softly as they opened the door to go in.

As they walked quietly in and through the kitchen through they could hear their voices in the living room.

"Well if they don't come back soon why don't we drift over to my place for a bit, what do you think?"

"Hm that sounds like an idea." Kevin replied in a husky voice. From the dark kitchen he sounded a bit out of breath.

Without leaving the kitchen Rose and Karen could see why he sounded the way he did, his hand was fondling Rita's ample and bare tits there areolas had spread wide and where pronounced, nipples stiff and pointed. Her hand was gently rubbing and caressing Kevin's bare slightly curved and very hard prick. The dim light gave the scene a oppositely romantic and yet pornographic atmosphere.

Rose eased Karen back a bit and into the darkened kitchen. Standing behind Karen, Rose encircled her in her arms, pressing her back against herself. putting one hand over the warm material covering Karen's breasts, the other one dipped down to press against the denim of Karen's skirt, over her virginal cunt.

Karen slipped a hand round behind her and pressed against rose's abdomen, and she felt the edge of the robe under her fingers. She slipped her hand into the opening, gently rubbing the warm soft skin under it. Rose wriggled against the caresses, raising up to bring Karen's hand closer to her excited scantily covered cunt.

Karen felt the lacy material was warm and wet under her fingers, it moved easily over the smooth skin under it, rubbing it gently. As she did Rose moved her hips slightly side to side, pressing herself as best she could against Karen's fingers.

As that was going on Kevin put his other hand over Rita's as she made very gentle love to his now throbbing prick. "That feels good eh?" Rita purred softly. "Your caresses feel good to me as well, what would feel even better would be your lips sucking them. What about you come home with me for the night, I'm sure Rosy wouldn't mind"

Rita said a bit louder in a husky voice.

"Should we let him go to Rita's sweetie, we have things to talk about and do, mm." Rose said as she stepped away from Karen and out towards the dim lit room.

Kevin hastily corralled his rampant prick. He was obviously unaware that Karen and Rose had seen the sexy love play that had gone on. Rita's breasts were still totally bare and Kevin still had a hand gently cupping one.

"Eh, I guess they could" Karen said in a trembling voice, her heart pounding in her chest

"That's settled then, let's finish the wine first though, did you take the disc out of the player Rita?" Rose inquired as she poured the last of the wine.

"No not yet, I'll leave it with you Rose, hon here and I saw it. I know you have seen it Karen's only seen part of it. Should we leave the others here hon?" Rita said to Kevin as she rubbed his legs suggestively, leaving no doubt as to how she felt.

"You should see the video sis, it's really sexy I think you would enjoy it. You and Rose together."

"There you go, that sounds like a good idea hon. That's a nice wine Rose I like it, Rita said as she finished her glass. "Will I see you tomorrow babe?" Rita said as she put her glass down on the coffee table.

"Tomorrow, I have to go get some groceries, that's all. Maybe sweetie here and I can go for the things we need. Can I get Kevin to maybe cut some of the grass out back, you know where the mower is babe?"

"We can do that sure eh hon."Rita said with a husky voice as she playfully squeezed his upper thigh, letting a finger caress the bulge in his shorts.

"Absolutely, we have to earn our keep. It'll be a pleasure Rose, do I need to get gas or anything?"

"No I filled it up when I used it last week, so you should be good, thanks sweetie. Boy this has been some day hasn't it?"

"That's for sure, I want to pee so I think we should be going fella, that's if you are coming over to my place mm?"

Kevin looked over at Rose, wondering what he should do. inside he knew what he wanted to do.

"Go on sweetie it's what you want to do, right. It's ok I'm not offended, and babe will look after you, her scrambled eggs are to die for, and out on her patio, mm, mm." Rose said and added "if it's a warm morning you can have it in the all together right babe, the way we did last time, really sexy."

"I'll go get my things then." Kevin said as was starting to get up.

"You don't need anything hon, come on you are fine. If I don't go I will go on Rose's carpet, I could fill all the glasses and some." Rita said as she got up and pulled Kevin up.

"The bathroom is upstairs babe, you don't have to rush away."

"I want to have a nice hot tub as well, I have someone to wash my back tonight," Rita said as she squeezed Kevin's hand, and added softly "maybe we can tub together ay, we'll talk about it on the way home." Taking his hand again Rita headed to the front door saying "see you tomorrow folks, night night."

"Aw just a sec I have to get my things, I won't be a second." Kevin said.

"You don't need anything babe, you have everything you need right now. Come on lover I hope it's dark out side."

Stepping outside it was dark and star lit. "Hold on babe" Rita said as she got to the small shrubs along the pathway. Bending down and taking off her panties, Rita said "hold on to these sweetie" as she turned to face him and half squatting let out a long steady stream of twinkling pee that hissed as it shot into the grass by the path splashing the path. After several seconds her last drops fell onto the pathway,"ah sweetie that's a lot better, maybe you want to pee as well?"