Small Town Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

"Why'd you come here, Hannah?" Deke asked. "I know I have a nice house in the country and a good business and all," he paused, and the pause dragged out.

"Deke Slade," Hannah said softly, "every woman in town is after you. I've always been sweet on you too, but I never once chased after you, and you know it." She looked into his brilliant green eyes and whispered, "I'd never think I had a chance with you if you hadn't come after me."

"Are you crazy?" Deke said, laughing incredulously. "You've always been the prettiest girl in this whole county, and there isn't a man or woman alive who'd argue with me. I've gone plum crazy wanting you for most of my life, even when it wasn't, er, appropriate or legal!"

"But do you forgive me?" Hannah asked, beginning to shake again.

"You bring Amanda over for dinner next Saturday night and we'll talk, alright? I don't trust myself right now."

Hannah kissed him then, pressing her lips to his in a fast, passion-filled kiss, and then turned and sprinted for her car.

* * * * *

"Momma!" Amanda shouted, "You just stop that right now!"

Hannah was urgently scrubbing Amanda's face with a warm washcloth, finishing their preparations for dinner at the Slade house, and had just finished getting dressed herself, after her after-work shower. She could hear Miss Elsie laughing in the living room.

"All this fuss for that boy," Miss Elsie cackled. "Now his Grand-daddy, Earle Slade, well, that was a man!"

Brushing out her hair again, Hannah paused and called, "Why Miss Elsie, did you step out with Deke's grandfather?" The thought of the aged Black woman dating a Slade was scandalous.

"I believe you call it 'hookin' up' now, but yes I did," Miss Elsie answered with a big smile. "It was when he came back from Europe, the war you know. He cut a fine figure in his uniform, and I was a bit of something to look at myself, if I do say so."

"Of course we both knew we couldn't be a couple, not really, but we enjoyed our times together a great deal. Yes, we did, my goodness, right up until he met Jill O'Malley. That's Deke's grandmother. She was a good woman, too."

"Did you love him, Miss Elsie?" Hannah asked, her heart swelling.

"Child," Miss Elsie said softly, "he's why I'm eighty-one years old and still 'Miss Elsie'." Miss Elsie stood up then and said, "I'd best be getting home myself, and you'd both better get a move on and get to supper."

Hannah ran to Miss Elsie and hugged the old woman tightly. "Go get your man," Miss Elsie whispered, "If it looks like you might miss church in the mornin', well you just call me and I'll come collect Amanda." Hannah gasped and found herself blushing deeply.

As she walked out the door, Miss Elsie looked back and winked. "I do know my way to that house, after all."

* * * * *

It was nearly dark when Hannah pulled up next to Deke's pickup, but Amanda sat up in her seat and shouted excitedly, "Momma! It's a beautiful house!"

Amanda was dressed in a nice blue dress and had a matching hair band on top of her blonde hair. Little shiny black shoes and ankle socks with frills completed her outfit. Hannah felt love explode in her heart, love and pride at having created such a beautiful little girl.

Hannah herself had worn the only thing she had that she felt appropriate for a date, and that he hadn't already seen her in. Her black skirt was tight, hugging her round hips down to a few inches above her knees, and she wore black tights with her red high heels. Her top was loose, low-necked and sleeveless, black with little sequins. Her hair was hanging loose, a single black clip holding her bangs to the side, and she wore the only 'real' jewelry she owned, a pair of diamond stud earrings.

She let Amanda ring the bell, and when Deke answered the door Hannah felt her breath taken from her. It was only a simple white shirt, his sleeves rolled up over his forearms, worn with Levi's and his nice brown cowboy boots. His belt buckle was large without being ostentatious, and was without decoration aside from the fine pattern of the filigree.

Deke showed them inside, and Amanda was stricken with the size and beauty of the interior of the house. Deke brought them drinks, milk for Amanda and glasses of beer for the adults. Hannah couldn't take her eyes off of Deke, and for his part, she noticed his attention seemed to be on her as well, though he was polite enough to attend to Amanda as well.

"We have about an hour before supper's ready," Deke said, and he reached behind the large leather sofa and took out a six string guitar. He sat down on the sofa, crossed his long legs, and started picking out notes that thrummed and reverberated through the room.

"Play 'She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain'!" Amanda squealed, enchanted that Deke could make real music.

"I think I know it," Deke laughed, "but I don't know for sure. Maybe if your ma will sing it..."

"Nobody wants to hear me sing," Hannah said, embarrassed.

"Sing Momma!" Amanda cried.

"I can't think of a lovelier voice," Deke said, and Hannah sang the song while Deke picked out the simple tune. When they finished, Deke segued immediately into 'Amazing Grace', which Hannah also sang, before finishing with 'Crazy'.

As she sang the last, Hannah couldn't tear her eyes from Deke's, no matter how hard she tried. She had tears standing in her eyes when the song ended and Deke set the guitar aside and went to check their dinner.

"You sing real pretty, Momma," Amanda said, impressed and obviously proud.

"So do you, Baby," Hannah responded.

Dinner was a beef roast with rice and black eyed peas. Amanda made a small fuss over the beans, but was convinced to try them and finished most of her dinner. Dessert was fresh apple pie, though Amanda was disappointed that there wasn't any ice cream to have with it.

After dessert they retired to the porch, where Amanda curled up with her head on Hannah's lap, on the swing. Deke pulled his chair closer to the hanging swing and he played and sang himself. Hannah was taken with him, she knew. He could ask for her heart, her soul, anything, and she wouldn't deny him.

"I think she's sleeping," Deke said quietly.

"You play beautifully," Hannah whispered, and Deke shrugged. "Why don't you play more?"

"Why don't you sing?" Deke countered.

"I did sing," Hannah said, "in the choir at church, but I never saw you there. They asked me to leave the choir, and I haven't sung much since."

"You need to sing, Hannah," Deke said. "You need to let all of that beauty you've got inside you out. This world is a dark place with lots of suffering, and you can make it brighter."

"Nobody cares about my singing," Hannah said quietly.

"I feel alive when I'm with you, Hannah," Deke said. "I've spent so much time, so many years now, just doing my job, taking care of business. When I'm with you, I can feel my heart beating, feel every breath I take. I feel my clothes on my skin, for cryin' out loud."

"I know what you mean," Hannah whispered softly. "When I see Amanda, my heart soars, flies way up over the clouds. But when I think of you, I feel my heart open up and push against my chest, trying to get closer to you. When we're together it's like I can hardly breathe, and I feel like I'm gonna die if I can't be with you for even a minute."

"Momma," a sleep blurred voice said from Hannah's lap, "are you gonna kiss Mr. Deke now?"

"No Ma'am," Deke said, setting his guitar down and standing. He leaned over them both and said, "Mr. Deke's gonna kiss your momma." They lost themselves in that kiss, long and slow, and didn't notice Amanda's smile as she drifted off again.

Deke carried Amanda into the house without waking her, and he set her on the sofa. He laid an afghan over her and took Hannah into his arms while they stood in the center of the room. They kissed again for a long time, melting into one another.

Deke sat in a large, comfortable chair with an Indian blanket over the back, and Hannah curled in his lap, her arms around his neck, while they continued to kiss, cuddled together intimately. Hannah was kissing Deke's neck when he whispered, "Stay."

Hannah let out a long, soft moan before saying, "I can't Deke. I want to. Lord I want to, but I can't. I need to get Amanda home into her own bed, and we have to get to church tomorrow morning." She squinted at the clock on his mantle and sighed. "We should be going now," Hannah whispered.

"I want you to stay," Deke said, the richness of his deep voice filling her insides with tingles, "but I respect what you're saying. Don't be surprised to see me tomorrow."

"I'll always be surprised that you want to see me," Hannah said as she climbed off of his lap, and was unprepared when Deke grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back down to him and kissed her soundly.

"I've never hit a woman," he said as she gasped for air following the particularly good kiss, "but I'll take down anyone who has anything bad to say about you...even you."

"Oh Deke," Hannah said, and she returned the kiss, slipping her tongue between his lips and teasing him.

It was his turn to be breathless when the kiss ended, and Deke was nearly pleading when he said, "Stay, please."

Deke carried Amanda out to the Toyota and after she was safely buckled in they shared one last kiss, Hannah leaning against her car. The hardness of his big body pressing her to the car made her body sing, scream with desire, and when he released her to leave she stumbled around the car to the driver's side and got in. Hannah drove home slowly, the radio playing softly, and she sang along with every song.

* * * * *

The next morning Hannah and Amanda sat in church, Amanda next to Miss Elsie. Hannah couldn't concentrate on the sermon, her mind drifting to the previous night. When the service was done they stood and waited as the people from the front pews filed out the front to be greeted by the pastor. When it was their turn, they got into the line and shuffled toward the door, Amanda growing impatient as After Church Ice Cream drew nearer.

The door was choked with people, and the crowd around them started to murmur about the delay. Finally they reached the portal to daylight, and Hannah saw Pastor Clemens looking at her with a big grin. Then she noticed that everyone seemed to be looking at her, not everyone grinning. In fact, some looked downright hostile.

Hannah pulled Amanda closer to her and squeezed out between the throngs into the sunshine, at the top of the steps that lead down to the sidewalk. It seemed like everyone who had been inside, if not many more, had gathered into a crowd outside the church. Confused and afraid, Hannah moved to the steps and the crowds parted.

Three steps below her, Deke Slade was down on one knee, dressed in his finest suit. He held a bouquet of flowers in the crook of his arm. He swept the expensive hat from his head and held his hand up to Hannah, who found herself standing frozen, her hand to her breast.

Hannah's eyes focused on his hand, and she saw the ring he held, platinum with fine etching, a large diamond surrounded by smaller emeralds the color of Deke's eyes. She couldn't breathe, and if Amanda hadn't been crushed to her, she wasn't certain she could even stand. The crowds seemed to close in on her, stealing her air, as the world spun like a crazy tilt-a-whirl at the carnival.

"Hannah Wilcox, I love you. I would be proud, honored, if you'd agree to take my hand in marriage." Amanda released Hannah's knees with a squeal and she ran down the steps to examine the proffered ring.

"It's beautiful, Momma!" Amanda called back to Hannah. Amanda turned her attention to Deke then and asked, "Mr. Deke, can I call you Daddy now?"

"If your momma says yes, you can," he said softly.

Hannah opened her mouth but couldn't make sound come out, so she instead nodded vigorously, loosing tears down her cheeks. After a moment she heard herself shout, "Yes!"

The crowd erupted with applause and a few hoots and hollers of congratulations. Hannah found herself running down the steps, and Deke caught her up in his arms and they shared a very passionate, very public, and very happy kiss. Deke took Hannah's hand and slipped the ring, his Great Grandmother's, onto her finger, again to great shouts and loud applause.

It wasn't a perfect fit, Hannah noticed, but decided she could always shave down that knuckle. Deke took her hand and started to lead her down the steps, but Hannah pulled up short and turned to look for Amanda. She saw her jumping up and down excitedly, laughing and squealing, Miss Elsie's aged hands on her shoulders.

She saw Miss Elsie wave her off with a smile, which was good, since Deke had tired of the delay and swept her up into his powerful arms and carried her to his pickup. They kissed again when he opened her door for her, and once more before he closed it and went around and got in. The truck pulled onto the street and Deke drove them through town slowly, carefully.

"I need to tell you something," Hannah said, choking up. "I should have told you a long time ago, but I never had the courage. After what you just did, I have to tell you." Deke looked at Hannah fearfully, his gorgeous green eyes wide.

"I love you, Deke Slade," Hannah said, "With all of my heart, I love you."

Deke stepped on the accelerator.

* * * * *

Hannah sat in the cab of the pickup, watching Deke walk around to get to her door. She couldn't keep the smile from her face and was quaking with excitement. He opened the door, and before she could even swing a leg out, Deke put his arms around her and lifted her into his arms.

She put her arms around his shoulders as he bumped the door closed with his slender hip, and put her head down on his shoulder as he carried her up onto his porch and into the house. She giggled with excited surprise when he went directly to the staircase and carried her up, down a short hallway, and into his bedroom.

As he set her atop his antique four poster, Hannah snatched the hat from his head and set it on her own, laughing. A thrill ran through her body when he slowly removed his black suit jacket and laid it across a chair, his brilliant green eyes never leaving hers. His bolo tie was loosened and his shirt unbuttoned in short order, and he took them off and walked to her, his hard, lean body setting her nerves to buzzing.

"You are a beautiful man," Hannah said, her eyes were aglow with excitement and anticipation. Deke sat on the edge of his bed and pulled off his boots and then his socks, before standing and taking off his belt. The leather sliding through the loops of his slacks whispered, and Hannah shivered with delight.

Deke dropped the belt and slowly opened his slacks, lowering the fly and with the slightest of pushes the slacks fell from him, revealing his white silk boxers and the prominent bulge within them. He stepped closer and leaned down, pushed the brim of his hat up from Hannah's face, and he kissed her lips very softly.

"Oh my," Hannah gasped when the kiss broke, and she let her eyes roam over Deke's handsome face and down across his hard body. The thought of that body holding her, moving her, protecting her and claiming her, made Hannah's head spin and her body sizzle with erotic tension. She couldn't stand it any longer, and she rolled to her feet on the floor and pushed lightly against Deke's chest.

"You have a lie down yourself and I'll show you what you've let yourself in for." Deke happily laid down and watched as his soon to be bride stepped away from the bed and took off her powder blue jacket. She stepped out of her utilitarian heels, and unfastened and lowered the zipper on the side of her skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

Turning to face Deke, she saw that his shorts were gone, and his hand encircled his fat, meaty prick, sliding very slowly from base to tip and then back down. Hannah found herself entranced, watching his hand move, seeing the cock that would be hers alone. Her lips were parted and she breathed heavily, taking in every detail of his rather large member and the fat, darkly haired sack hanging beneath it.

"I never thought one could be beautiful," Hannah whispered, and she was seized by a desire to go to him then and examine it. She stood swaying, her simple white blouse hanging to her thighs, her hands wringing softly in front of her as she imagined touching his prick.

"Will you get your damned clothes off?" Deke said, half ordering, half pleading with her. Hannah blinked away her reverie and smiled, blushing slightly.

"Yes Sir," she said softly, and she hiked up her blouse and slid her pantyhose down over her hips and down to her knees. She finished taking them off, wishing there was a sexy way to take off cheap pantyhose, and then slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She saw his excitement mount as each button slipped free, and loved it. His eyes narrowed and his chest heaved, his hand tightened on his cock and moved more slowly. Her blouse landed on her skirt, and Hannah stood in front of her man dressed only in white cotton bra and panties bought on sale at Wal*Mart.

"Git over here," Deke growled, the silk in his voice turned to sandpaper, "Now." Hannah laughed as she ran to him, leaped onto the bed and lay on him, kissing him as he held her tightly. His big, rough hands moved over the softness of her body, sending waves of tingles through her and making her moan into his mouth.

Deke kissed Hannah's jaw and nuzzled under her ear, making her giggle, before tenderly nibbling down the side of her neck as she craned it to give him better access. Her thighs pressed against his hips, and through accident or design, Deke's leaping cock would brush or press against her tightly clenched cheeks or her perineum. Hannah was so excited, felt so wet, that she was certain she was actually dripping into her sopping wet panties.

His lips tenderly kissed the upper part of her chest, and Hannah sat up and reached behind herself to remove her bra. She slipped her arms from the straps and hugged the cups to her breasts as she gazed at Deke's face and saw his excitement. He reached up and grabbed her bra, ripping it away from her and throwing it across the room in one fluid motion. Squeaking with surprise, Hannah hugged her breasts protectively and blushed.

"Why're you being shy, Woman?" Deke asked.

"I don't know," Hannah sighed, "I'm just...I'm scared, Deke."

Deke reached up slowly and gently took each of Hannah's forearms in his strong hands, and he firmly brought them out, away from her breasts. She saw his eyes widen as they moved over her full, firm, womanly breasts.

"Lord a'mighty, Hannah," Deke whispered, "You're fantastic." As Deke leaned up, Hannah lowered her body to him, raising her arms above her head and holding her elbows. His mouth took her nipple and Hannah let out a soft cry of pleasure. Encouraged, Deke's hands closed around Hannah's breasts, lifting them and fondling, kissing and suckling at her nipples.

"That feels so good!" Hannah moaned, bringing her arms down to hug Deke's head to her. She became aware that she was rolling her hips against him and tried to stop, but only paused before beginning again. His mouth and hands on her chest did feel good, but Hannah began to feel selfish, and he pushed Deke back onto the pillows.

Leaning down, Hannah kissed Deke's chest, moving her lips over his skin and kissing, tasting him. The little black hairs tickled her, and before she knew it she was rubbing her cheek against the washboard of his belly, kissing again, following the trail of hairs down the center. She held his hardness to the side and when she reached the thick mass of black curls above it, Hannah sat back a little and looked up into Deke's eyes.

She saw hot lust there, his cool green eyes scintillating and hot. His breathing was deep and hard, and Hannah felt small and defenseless, like a little rabbit trying to please a hungry wolf. She turned her attention to the hot, hard staff in her hand, and was soon lost in wonder. It wasn't greasy or ugly, like her previous experiences with penises, but stood up thick and hard and strong, powerful, and Hannah was impressed.

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers