Small Woods

Story Info
Michael visits Helen and they have a little trip out.
5.1k words
4.4
16.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hid behind a tree, hoping the lady walking her dog didn't see me. I was naked as the day I was born, and alone in a forest.

I crouched as low as I could and closed my eyes, hoping that I hadn't been seen. I heard the dog coming closer, and then start barking. Please go away I thought but the barking just continued. I opened my eyes and saw the spaniel a few feet away from me, barking at me and just behind was the lady, holding the lead in one hand, a red ball in her other, looking down at me with a shocked expression.

Two hours earlier...

I arrived at Helen's in the morning as instructed. Her mother answered the door 'Oh hello Michael' she turned 'Helen! Michael is here.'

'OK' Helen replied, 'Can you give him the bag by the coat stand and tell him to put his clothes in it. Once he's stripped have him give you the bag and send him up please.'

Mrs Gregory reached down for the bag and offered it to me. 'Well you heard her, clothes in here'

'Out here!' I said, 'Can't I at least step inside?'

'Well that wasn't in her instructions was it?'

'No but can't you just ask her?'

'I don't think I will Michael no' and she pushed the bag towards me.

Reluctantly I took it and started to strip and put my clothes in the bag.

'Good boy' Mrs Gregory said as she watched me.

When I was down to my underpants I looked pleadingly at Mrs Gregory 'Can I at least come in before removing my pants? I can't be naked outside!'

Mrs Gregory just shook her head.

Seeing as she wasn't going to let me in, I closed my eyes and took down my pants, stepping out of them and put them in the bag. With one hand covering my privates I offered the bag to Mrs Gregory.

She took it but didn't move from the doorway. 'Hands by your side young man, you know better than to cover yourself up.'

I dropped my hands to my side.

'Oh my god you look like a baby! Where has all your pubic hair gone?'

'Helen told me to shave it off yesterday, she said little boys like me shouldn't have pubic hair like really men' I said with a red face.

'Well it makes you look even smaller now. I suppose you better come in before anyone sees you else, they'll be asking me who that cute little baby was!'

I quickly stepped in and Mrs Gregory shut the door behind me. 'Go on up then, she's in her room'

I made my way up the stairs wondering what Helen had planned for me. When I reached her room, I knocked and stood waiting outside.

After several seconds Helen said 'When you have an erection you can enter, but you can't use your hands to do it. Use the wood of the doorframe to rub your peepee on to get it erect'

Resigned I shuffled forwards and started thrusting my pelvis so that my penis rubbed against the doorframe.

There was a snigger from downstairs and I looked and saw Mrs Gregory looking up with a broad grin on her face. 'You look ridiculous Michael' She shook her head but continued to watch.

Gradually my penis started to get erect from the thrusting. I heard Mrs Gregory say 'Pathetic' as I turned and opened Helen's door.

Expecting to see Helen I was shocked to see Lorraine there as well. Lorraine was Helen's old sister, obviously back from university for the day. She had her hand over her mouth and a stunned look in her eyes.

'See, I told you he was tiny, and he'd do anything so that I keep his secret' Helen said.

I stood there slightly shocked, not knowing quite what to do.

'Good god Michael, that's the smallest dick I have ever seen' turning to address Helen.

'Well Michael, what do you think of that, the smallest Lorraine has seen, how does that make you feel?' asked Helen.

'Not very good' I mumbled, turned a deep shade of red.

'Well he's certainly a lot more bashful with his little peepee on show isn't he' Lorraine said.

'Also' she added, turning to Helen, 'you aren't really keeping it secret are you as now I know his little secret now as well'

'True' said Helen 'but Michael knows I can't keep anything from you. Anyway, come in properly welcome my sister back from uni'

I stepped in and up to Lorraine 'Welcome home Loraine, I hope university life is treating you well.'

Lorraine was looking at my penis, shaking her head 'So very small, but yes thank you Michael university is very good.'

'You share a house don't you Lorraine?' Helen asked

'Yes, there's myself Sarah, Rachel and Ben, and fortunately we all get on, though Ben isn't quite as tidy as the rest of us and we have to moan at him to clean up sometimes. That's men though I suppose.'

'Well that's a thought isn't it Michael?' Helen said.

I looked puzzled, not sure what she meant.

'Why don't you offer to go around and clean for them, say once a week, that would be a nice thing to do for Lorraine wouldn't it Michael?'

'Erm, well I suppose it would but I haven't got a car so it would be quite tricky I think.'

'Nonsense, she is only in town, one or two buses should get you there.'

'I would certainly help yes, if you are Ok with it Michael it would be great.' Lorraine said.

'You're OK with it aren't you Michael?' without waiting for a reply she continued 'That's settled then, starting next week. Probably can't have you doing it nude, funny as that would be so I'll have a think as to what you can wear whilst cleaning for Lorraine.'

'Well I have heard of nude cleaners, you could probably start a little business Helen, hiring Michael and his comedy cock out!' Lorraine said.

'I'll think about that Lorraine, might actually work' Helen replied.

I stood there, looking like a rabbit in the headlights, 'Your face is an absolute picture Michael!' said Helen and they both burst out laughing.

After they calmed down, Helen said 'Anyway that's for next week, today we are going on a little trip Michael'

With that Helen and Lorraine got up from the bed and headed out the door. I followed down the stairs. Helen picked up the bag with my clothes in and her car keys from the side and opened the front door.

Mrs Gregory was in the armchair 'Off out dear? His clothes are in the bag by the hat stand' she said before returning to her book.

I waited for her to hand me my clothes, but she didn't and just stepped outside. 'Come on Michael, we haven't got all day'

'But I'm naked, I can't go in your like this, everyone will see me!' I pleaded.

'Of course you can, anyway no one will see you, you are going in the boot!' Helen replied.

Lorraine snorted a laugh.

I poked my head around the corner, couldn't see anyone and skipped over to Helen's car.

'Lorraine do you want to drive?' Helen said.

'No thanks sis, I'm happy for you to be my chauffer today.' Lorraine said 'Hey, maybe that's another job for Michael, nude chauffer, with just a hat on!'

'Please' I said, 'can I just get in the car!'

'OK little man' Helen answered and opened the boot 'Hop in!'

I stepped up to the boot and started to put one leg in, not sure how to get into a car boot.

'Not very dignified there Michael' Lorraine said, and Helen laughed.

After some more undignified movements I got into the boot, sort of curled up on my side, facing the open boot.

Lorraine looked at me and shook her head as Helen closed the boot and I was plunged into darkness.

Helen started the car and backed off her drive and onto the road. I tried to follow the turns to see if I could work out where we were going but I soon lost track of it. After what seemed like an age but was probably only five or so minutes the car slowed and then stopped. I heard the doors open and the shut and could feel my heart beating overtime as I waited for the boot to be opened, hoping we weren't anywhere public. But the boot didn't open, and I heard footsteps going away from the car.

Nervously I tried to listen, and I caught some talking but it was too far away to work out what was being said, and bit of laughter and then what sounded like a door shutting. Then there were footsteps coming back to the car, doors opening, the car rocked as one or more people got in, the doors shut, and the engine started.

I was trying to think what had happened, maybe Helen had picked someone else up to witness my humiliation, but it only sounded like two doors opening and closing, so I didn't really have a clue.

After about ten minutes the car stopped again, the doors opened and closed, and footsteps approached the rear of the car. They sounded like they were on gravel so maybe someone's drive I thought.

I heard the boot lock click and bright sunlight engulfed me. It took a few seconds for my blinking eyes to adjust. When they did, I saw Helen and Lorraine standing over the boot.

'OK Michael get out of the boot' Helen said.

I started to raise myself up and had a look around. We were in a small car park in what looked like Cannock Chase. I stopped 'But this isn't someone's house it's public land!'

'Very observant, just get out, there's no one else here, at the moment anyway. If you wait who knows who might turn up!' stated Helen.

Cautiously I looked out and Helen was right, there was no one else on the car park and it seemed to be concealed from the road. I started to climb out of the boot. Helen closed the boot behind me and said, 'Now be good as we have left your clothes with a friend.' My heart sank when I heard this, and Lorraine could obviously see it on my face.

'Aw, Little Michael is a little scarred, aren't you? Bless!'

'He probably should be, naked like this in a public space, clothes miles away and not even knowing where they are, at the mercy of us two. I'd be quite nervous in that situation' Helen said, 'Come on let's get out of the car park before anyone turns up' and she headed into the wooded area.

Lorraine followed her and I reluctant to leave the safety of the car, even though it was locked, hesitated before I heard a car slow down on the road and sound like it was pulling into the car park.

I set of at a pace, which hurt my feet quite a lot, to catch Helen and Lorraine up and dashed past them before stopping 'There's someone coming!' I exclaimed.

They both laughed at the site of me naked running past them.

'Well we better move on quickly then little man' Helen said.

I followed as she led us further into the woods, glad that I could take more care over where I put my feet.

After a few minutes we stopped and Helen said 'OK, this should be far enough. Michael Lorraine here has a photography course as part of her degree, and I thought it might be fun for her to shoot some artistic nudes in a lovely area like the chase.'

I looked at Lorraine and saw that the bag I though was a handbag was a camera bag and she started to take her camera out.

'But you'll have nude photos of me then and people on her course will see them' I said.

'True, but it seems to me you don't have any choice, if you refuse to do them, we will just leave you here and you can make your own way home' Helen stated.

She did have a point, it was miles back home, I was totally naked, and I wasn't sure I could set off in the right direction anyway.

'OK, but will you promise that you'll only use them for your course?' I asked Lorraine.

'I might, depends how obedient you are now and how good a cleaner you are' Lorraine said.

Realising I had no choice I nodded my agreement and Lorraine began what turned into about half an hour of me posing against trees, in a small stream and at one-point dangling from a branch.

Fortunately, we didn't see anyone else during this time and I felt quite relieved when Lorraine said she had enough material to work with and packed her camera away.

We headed back to the car and when we got to the edge of the car park Helen said, 'Wait here Michael, we'll just go and check no one is around, it looks like there are a couple more cars there now.'

I ducked down behind a small bush as Helen and Lorraine went to check. I saw them reach the car, have a look around and then open the doors. I carefully stood up, waiting for the all clear from them.

Helen turned to me and said, 'Lorraine and I are going to get some lunch now, just stay here and we'll be back for you in an hour or so.'

Stunned I just looked at them open mouthed. They smiled and waved as they got into the car. The doors shut and the engine started. Helen beeped the horn a couple of times as she back out and turned the car towards the exit.

I was convinced they would stop and call me across, but the car didn't stop, and it disappeared out of sight.

What the hell was I going to do now? I asked myself. Then I heard the car pull back into the car park. Thank god I thought and got ready to dash across to it.

But it wasn't Helen's car at all, it was a Volvo estate with a couple of people in it, I turned and dashed further into the woods, cursing my feet as I went.

My heart was racing now, what if they didn't come back, what if I was discovered. Night time I thought, that's when I would have to wait to if they didn't return, then I could make my way back under cover of darkness. Night time however was over seven hours away.

I could hear talking from back down the trail I had just come, must be whoever was in the Volvo. I decided I needed to get off the path and into somewhere safer. There was a shallow bank next to me, so I scrambled up it and crouched down over the other side of it.

The voices got louder, a man and a woman, I could make out they were just chatting about a couple of friends that they were seeing later, not about catching glimpse of a naked man, so my breathing slowed a little as they came up to my position and carried on.

I glanced around, I couldn't be seen from the path where I was but there was another path behind me, so I needed to move in case there were people on both paths.

I waited a few minutes for the couple to disappear then crossed back over the path and headed across into the woods.

I found a small area of bracken, with a few bushes and trees in it, no paths though it. It was far enough away from the path that I thought no one if going to wander into here so I found a spot with a tree in front of me and a small bush behind me and settled down to wait.

I heard a few voices over the next what must have been an hour or so, nothing too close though so I just stayed put.

Back to the present...

'What the hell!?' the lady said as she saw me crouched behind the tree. She looked to be in her fifties I would say, dressed in sensible walking gear, boots, trousers, jacket and a hat.

I looked straight at her 'Erm, sorry, I...' I couldn't think of anything to say.

'Why, young man, are you naked, where are your clothes, is this how you get your fun, exposing yourself to strangers in the woods?' She demanded.

'No!' I exclaimed 'It's not my fault, I didn't want to be here like this' I could feel a tear begin to form in my eye.

'Not your fault! Whose fault is it then young man. Give me one good reason I shouldn't march you straight off to the police station?'

'No please don't do that. I've been abandoned here' I could feel the tears begin to fall now. I preceded to blubber through the details that lead me to this position. It must have been quite fast and incoherent, but the lady listened whilst her dog gave the occasional yap.

'So, you say your friends have left you here whilst they go off and have lunch? That's quite funny, you must be a submissive little fool to go along with what they tell you to do. What hold have they got over you?' She asked.

'Erm, they just have something that I, erm don't, well...' I answered.

'Oh, spit it out boy!'

'Helen has seen me naked and she has threatened to tell everyone if I don't do a she says' I blurted out.

'Seen you naked, so what, it's hardly worth hiding that, people see each other naked all the time.' She said, 'I'm going to guess that she knows something that you don't want other people knowing, now what could that be I wonder?'

'Nothing, it's just embarrassing that's all' I mumbled.

'Nonsense, the only thing a man is ashamed of, especially and young fit lad like yourself, is cock size. You've got a small one, haven't you?'

I looked at her through tear smeared eyes and just nodded.

'Ha! Well let's see it then, come on stand up!'

She looked stern as she said it and I just felt like I had to comply, so I stood up, covering my privates with my hands.

'Police it is then, or should I shout for help and see who comes along?'

Closing my eyes, I let my hands drop to the side.

'My, my, you are small aren't you! Let's have a closer look' and with that she bent down to look directly at my cock. 'Benji here probably has a bigger one than you' I assume Benji was her dog. She straightened up.

'What's you name little man?'

'Michael' I said

'Well, Michael, I think I will keep you company until your friends turn up, would you like that?'

'Erm, yes' I said nervously.

'Good, now are you an obedient little boy Michael?'

I looked at her for a few seconds, she had that stern face and I could feel that feeling in my stomach I had before when I was vulnerable and exposed, and I just nodded.

'Good boy, and have you been trained well like Benji here?'

Confused I just starred at her.

She threw the red ball into the bracken and Benji was off like a shot after it, returning a few seconds later with the ball in his mouth.

She turned to me 'Are you going to be as good a boy as Benji for me Michael?'

I began to speak but she stopped me 'Pets don't talk Michael, you are my dog so you can bark your reply. One bark for yes, two for no'

I stood there for a second then realised she expected me to bark. I gave a quick bark, which made me feel stupid.

'Now Michael isn't a good name for a dog, you need a doggie name, now let me think. I know, Dinkle, that's your doggie name. Do you like your doggie name?'

Feeling defeated I gave a soft low bark.

'Good doggie' she said, 'Now doggies don't go around on two legs unless they are doing a trick for their owner do, they?'

I nearly said no, but then remembered and gave two barks.

I got down on my hands and knees.

She put the lead onto Benji and then said 'Does Dinkle want to fetch the ball? Yes he does, fetch!' she said as she threw the ball into the bracken.

I hesitated for a second then realised I was going to have to go and get it. I set off as fast as I could an all fours, the bracken scratched against my cock and balls as I went. I saw the ball and went to grab it.

'Bad Dinkle' shouted the lady 'doggies don't have hands'

I realised she wanted me to pick it up with my mouth! I leaned down and tried to get a grip on the ball with my teeth, it still had some saliva from Benji on it and I pulled back.

'Come on Dinkle, fetch the ball for mommy!' she shouted.

Fearful that her shouts would attract attention I put my revulsion aside and got my teeth around the ball, and a bit of bracken too. I turned and crawled as fast as I could back to her.

'Good doggie!' the lady said as she took the ball and fussed by head a bit, as she would her dog.

She threw the balls a few more times and then she said 'You've been a very good doggie haven't you, I think you deserve a treat! Beg for a treat from mommy, dinkle'

I straightened up onto my knees and made a begging motion with my, erm, front paws and put my tongue out. She made me hold the pose for a few seconds before reaching into a small pouch she had and producing a small biscuit. At this Benji got excited and started to yap. She reached over and popped the biscuit on my tongue and got one out for Benji which quietened him down. 'Go on dinkle, eat it up'

I dropped back onto my hands and knees and began chewing on it, it was a bit dry and gritty but didn't really taste too terrible.

'Well we may as well get back now' she said, 'You can wait in my car for your friends, would you like that?'

12