All Comments on 'Small Woods'

by MarcLuterian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sumissive1978sumissive1978about 5 years ago

That was a very mean cliff hanger ending. Please don't let us wait long. Clifffhangers are so bad! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start t

It will be interesting to see what doggie tricks Dinkle will learn to do with Helen and Mr Hammond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please don't let me wait any more. And please don't make the next story the last one. I want to read more and more. It's a kind of suggestion if it suits the story but please make the boy humiliated more and more and make him realise how much a guy with a small dick suffers. Make it a bit public and take all his 'girl' friends look at his pathetic little thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Best chapter so far! I really hope our poor hero has to face Mr Hammond and gets his balls and tiny dick spanked by the dominant man! I imagine him being hung like a horse and physically superior to slender Michael but hopefully not too old, maybe a couple of years younger than his equally dominant wife.

However, can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep going!

BustinmybawlsBustinmybawlsabout 5 years ago
Your work is great

Art Class is a favorite - but i enjoyed this. I love the power and control the ladies have.

indsub89indsub89almost 5 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging

Please continue this story... Fantastic setup and a great cliffhanger... Cannot wait to see how it continues...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This needs to continue.

I think I speak for many of us when I say 'I need to know who is behind that door." I think it's going to be a group, maybe a house party.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 3 years ago
What the hell is wrong with you and Ruth?

What the hell is wrong with you and Ruth?

First: Ruth.

This woman finds a guy, forced to be naked after his "friends" betrayed him... and her first thought is that she needs to take advantage of his dangerous situation by exploiting and dehumanizing him? Wow, she's a psychopath.

Second: You

1. Punctuation. Why do you not know it? Quotation marks are a thing, and you still need a period, comma, question mark, etc. at the end of dialogue in one. This is basic stuff. Why do you not know it?

2. You say you're a submissive guy. So why the fuck are you writing this character completely miserable as psychopathic women torture him? If you get off on the idea of this being forced on you, why the hell doesn't the protagonist?

3. Forcing a straight guy to suck a man's dick? Wow, I'm an LGBT female domme and even I find that fucked up to try and forcibly spit on someone's sexuality like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous