All Comments on 'Smaller Than Average: Doctors Visit'

by runtz4

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Penile Inadequacy; not exactly a popular [American] male fantasy, in our view?

As a literotican female reader: few male writers admit to possessing a two inch penis!

skip5236skip5236about 11 years ago
Nice...

Really well done...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fun and sad

I don't know why I like your stories so much, I am an average sized guy, a bit over 6 inches, but I like the humiliation aspect you write about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thought I Was Average

I always thought I was average although my wife and I never discussed whether I was meeting her needs. During a golf outing at her boss's club last summer she spent alot of time talking with the boss's wife, and actually ended up leaving early to accompany her to a charity event that evening. I didn't see my wife until almost midnight, and it was clear that she'd been having sex. I was very surprised to learn that the boss's wife had seduced her and made out with her most of the evening, and even more surprised that her 5'7", overweight 60 year old boss had re-taken her virginity with his 8' dick. No sex for me since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Small Mike

My first wife left my five inch for a man with over nine inches. Did not really feel bad until she told our kids she was leaving cause needed a real man in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Real Joy

What a joy it is to read an autobiographical narrative, so full of personal feeling and emotion! So few men are willing to come out and openly share their short-comings. This story goes a long way explaining why women really prefer men with very small penises. We KNOW that in your eagerness to pleasure us, you will overcompensate with the rest of your body, skills and talents. And you will give us the highest peaks of womanly joy possible!

Thanks for such a tenderly erotic note,

Amanda K

Guy_FauxGuy_Fauxalmost 11 years ago
Please write more!

Your description of his wife as still being a virgin blew me away! I love this level of SPH. Please continue my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

i have same experience too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot too

Yeah, me too. Same experience. Best ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I have fell in love to being milked. It is so impersonal and so humbling but feels so good to get that gunk out. I too am to small to help my wife so I use my face to give her climaxes and we are now trying a dildo gag which I absolutly love. I lay down and she mounts me and to see her lips folding around that cock and when she gets juicy it runs down to my lips. Sometimes she squirts and that is the best. I fight to keep my eyes open as she splashes my face. Sometimes I wish I had a real cock but then I would miss this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Autobiographical

One of the hottest stories I've ever read on this site.

Autobiographical, no doubt. No one can invent so accurately, capturing every mood and every feeling so perfectly.

Shared with your lovely wife, no doubt, because every so often I can "hear" a woman's tone in your writing. Well done, young man, very well done.

My cuckold will be happy later tonight when he reads this aloud story and finds out how I feel about you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Has to be based on a true event

So powerful, it just has to be based on a real event. I love the way Kristie teases and shows empathy at the same time. Your wife will likely never be the same again. Some women just prefer bigger dicks, but not all get to find that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm small too... and have E.D.

I'm 57 MWM. Wife calls mine a baby dick. She's never been with anyone but me until my continuous antagonizing and nearly begging her finally resulted in her being seduced by an old grade school friend of hers. I've always wanted her to feel a bigger penis, to be thoroughly satisfied in bed. This spring, I got my wish. He came to visit, I saw his cock in his tight shorts. As thick as mine in length, but not very long. She hadn't seen him for 30 yrs. She was horny, he knew the moment he arrived. I knew he wanted her. She resisted his advances for the first couple hours, then he caught her in the guest bedroom, going through the dresser drawers. I hid & watched outside the cracked door. He rubbed her nightgown & panty covered butt, then lifted it and pulled her soiled panties down. I knew she was his when she lifted her foot to let him remove them. She stood, allowing him to slip her nighty off, then unclasp her bra, freeing her massive 40 H naturals. She verbally protested as he led her to the bed, facing away from him, placed his hand onto her upper back, forcing her face and boobies down. Her big, mommy butt exposed and wafting her aroma. He pulled her cheeks apart, inhaling her funk, then dove in, licking her unclean butthole. She jerked, cried out & moaned. He went lower & licked my wife's pussy. Within a minute, she had an orgasm, crying "No! Jim's gonna catch us!" He stripped and stood behind her. His fat, hard, 6", pre cum leaking cock throbbed as he stepped to her, grabbed her hips and slowly entered my wife's previously faithful, tight, wet, hairy vagina. She cried out over & over, verbally resisting, yet remaining still as he pulled back, then slowly re-entered with about half his penis. Her groans confirmed my belief that she needed a nice hard cock. On his third push, she wiggled her big butt, and pushed back into him. He gave her something she never had before, six thick, hard inches of cock. She started fucking him and within three minutes, she screamed "Oh my God! you're so Big!... mmm... you... fill me... mmm... it hurts! Oh! mmm... oh Fuck!... oh fuck!... I'm Cumming!... oh God Dave! ungh... ungh... ungh... fuck... me... I'm... cumming mmm... ungh... mmm... mmm..." He couldn't hold back any longer as it had been years since he'd been with a woman. "Ummm... Oh Shit!, I'm gonna cum Cheryl." He started fucking her faster, grabbed her ass cheeks, pulled them apart and stared at her little virgin butthole, winking at him. "Gonna cum in you baby... cumming!" "No not IN me Dave! Please! pull out! please! cum on my butt!" She tried to move forward, as he grabbed her hips and pulled her back as he thrust forward and released the biggest load of pent up, hot sperm, deeper into my wife than she's ever felt. He stayed inside her, throbbing for another five minutes. She stayed still. There's more details and more of them together if anyone is interested.

This was the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me in my life.

brownibleu@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous