SMART Suit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers

Checking her own rebreather bag and making sure that her mask was airtight, the dominant agent connected the hose to her own remaining port. Now the two were sealed in an airtight connection. No air could get in or out they were totally dependent on sharing only the air in their lungs. With each breath, their air grew thinner and the girls grew hornier.

The bags inflated and deflated with each breath as they breathed in one another's air in the most intimate of bondage. As 409 tried to concentrate on her breathing, 22 set about playing with her body. Rubber coated fingers would pinch her nipples in between exploring her body and she could feel 22's hot sex against her thigh. She tried to grind her thigh against the warm pussy and was rebuked with a swift slap to her inner thigh. It stung but at the same time, the vibrations make her cunt tingle. She ground her thigh into her mistress again only to receive another slap. 409 repeated the process as she worked her way up to an orgasm. But before she could get her cum, Agent 22 brought the palm of her hand down hard right on her trembling vagina.

Agent 22 wasn't fooled by the girl's helplessness and knew from the start what 409 was trying to do. So she punished the poor girl with several more swats to her engorged mons. She loved the look of shock and pain in the girl's eyes through the visor of her mask and her breathing pace increased. She changed her target this time slapping the rubber encased breasts before returning to busting her cunt a few more times.

Even though it was painful each slap was muted by the latex and shock lighting bolts of pleasure as well as pain into the agent's brain. The thinning oxygen was clearly having an effect on her nervous system as she was not having a hard time telling between pleasure and pain. She didn't care which she got so long as they were directed toward her sex-starved love box.

She began to thrust her hips up to meet each slap as her senses were assaulted. Though the mask she could smell the heavy sent of rubber mixed with 22's breath. She grew increasingly dizzy as the exertion caused her to use up her oxygen faster.

At her limit Agent 22 finally smashed her own needy pussy down on the floundering girl's crotch and began to hump her brains out. The polished crotches of the catsuits rubbed back and slippery with sweat and lube. The heat in her groin grew as she watched Agent 409 panting desperate to finally cum, but she wouldn't make it easy for her.

Now running low on air they wouldn't last much longer, they needed to cum now. 22 took on of the rubber sheets and wrapped it around Agent 409's neck and pulled it tight cutting off her air completely. The look in the poor girl's eyes when she tried to breathe and found that she couldn't was pure ecstasy. Agent 22 now had all the air to herself which allowed her to pick up the pace and frig her submissive toy like no tomorrow.

Fear gripped Agent 409's oxygen-starved brain as she realized what her mistress was doing. The sheet strangling her she couldn't catch what precious little air was left and she gasped in terror. Her lungs burned, then needed air and red was starting to crowd in the edges of her vision. Her libido however only became more powerful in her muddled state all she could focus on was the fire in her groin that was causing her belly to tighten in the most extremely painful way.

Agent 22 pulled the sheet tighter and ground her pussy with all her might as she crested the wave of her orgasm and the look of realization in 409's eyes caused brought her to the edge.

"Yes!" she screamed through her mask, "Give it to me 409, give me your last ever orgasm with your last breath. Give me your life, your everything and be mine forever as you die!". These words caused the dam to break and both climaxed. The lack of oxygen caused 409's orgasm to hit her like a train, just as one orgasm ended another hit her, over and over. This caused her hips to buck like a bull in the rodeo and transmitted directly to Agent 22.

Each thrust drove her over the edge time and time again. She could barely control her self enough to rip off her mask breathing the contained air loop. Her lungs sucked in fresh cool air, as her cunt was rocked with orgasm after orgasm. The agent road the thrusting hips and enjoyed each cum.

Once Agent 409 started coming down from her own thunderous multiple climax Agent 22 removed the other mask and cool air hit her overheated face. She removed the hood and covered 409's face with kisses.

"I am sorry if it got too scary there at the end, love." She apologized.

"It was, but I trust you." The shy girl replied. Agent 22 kissed her again, letting it linger and their tongues twirled and played with one another. They finally broke from the kiss and snuggled, 409 still bound, Agent 22 petted her lover's hair and comforted her.

"I have something special to show you tomorrow." the blonde agent said.

"Mmmm, why not show me tonight Mistress? You only have me until morning." 409 answered.

"Is work-related, besides I have plenty of things other things to show you before then." She smirked before rolling on top of the girl again. The two played until near dawn before they both collapsed, tired bound and gagged. They slept peacefully until nearly noon.

In her island lair, the Baroness watched on a monitor as her satellite showed her images of Agent 22's safe house. The thermal image showed two orange dots in the bedroom. The Baroness had nearly gone blind with rage when she had seen the thermal scans show the whole room heat up as that tramp intruder spent the night with her agent 409.

No one denied the Baroness what she wanted and no one dared play with her toys, and Agent 409 was hers. She would visit terrible vengeance on this woman who had dared to play with her little rubber spy. She pressed a button on her console and entered in a command. In moments a strike team would descend on the apartment and bring her agent 409. Soon she would have her little toy in her clutches again, and then the fun would truly begin.

MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers
12