Smartass to Sub Pt. 01

Story Info
My idiot coworker knows how to press my buttons.
5.1k words
4.67
23.6k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bottom line is we can't get people on board unless we're the cheapest option available, no one cares if we're environmentally friendly. We have to be cheap and easy..." I glanced up as Ryan whispered something to Doug and they both snickered. I rolled my eyes. This was meant to be half his work so fuck knows why I felt like some kid in high school who got stuck doing the group project alone. "You wanna jump in Ryan?" I offered and he ran a hand through his short blonde hair as he leant back in his chair.

"No, I agree." He grinned and glanced at my boss with a shrug. Erin just sighed and motioned for me to keep going. God damn it why does no one pull him up on his shit?

I finished my point and we continued with the meeting, really fucking earth shattering stuff about fishing line. Yes, this could have been an email.

I guess I hadn't quite put my phone on silent because we were wrapping up when it pinged. Ooops. I went bright red I'm sure. I glanced around the room but no one blinked an eye.

Except Ryan. He grinned over the table and raised his eyebrows at me. Oh for fucks sake. How did Ryan of all people know what a Grindr notification sounded like?

-

I escaped back to my desk and gently thumped my forehead against it a few times. Caro cleared her throat and I turned to look at her.

"So super good meeting then?"

"Some twink just messaged me and I didn't turn my sound off." Caro laughed.

"So don't play on hookup apps at work?"

"Tell horny me from an hour ago that." I glanced at my phone and opened it. Hmmm. Cute ass though.

"So you like your men like your coffee." I heard a smug voice from over my shoulder. Oh my god. I could barely summon the effort to turn around. I glanced at Caro- she was trying not to laugh... some best friend she was... and I sighed.

"We can get into what I like in a man after you get me that research you said I'd have on my desk two days ago." Ryan held up a sheaf of papers.

"Done." As if two days late was acceptable. And it was already two days late on top of that. "God he's close isn't he? Were you planning on meeting up during your lunch break?"

"I don't have time for a lunch break because some asshole keeps forgetting to hand in their research and this report is due in two fucking days."

"Well if you're not interested, give him my number." He winked and sauntered off. I turned to look at Caro. She shrugged.

"Ryan's a cunt, what's new?"

He was in a good mood the next day. He was late but everyone forgave him because he came in with a round of coffee for the team. He stopped at my desk last.

"Long black." He placed it in front of me with a wink.

"So that's only $29,996 you owe me then."

"What?"

"We have a $30,000 budget we're working with and if you don't give me a breakdown of those fucking numbers you're working on were going to lose it." Ryan sighed and folded his arms, sitting on my desk.

He always did that. He was so full on; tall, a few inches on me, blonde, tanned... He lifted real heavy and it showed. Apparently he was an amateur powerlifter in his spare time. Colour me so fucking shocked. He was twice the size of me and he made sure I knew it too.

Uni had bled me dry. Now that I had a real job and wasn't slaving away for minimum wage as a barista I was trying to get back in shape- I already dealt with my friends giving me shit for being Asian and good at math, I really could do without looking like a skinny nerd on top of that. My hair was longer than appropriate although I secretly wanted it even longer. I had quite a few tattoos- nothing visible in my cheap suits, but I'd spent most of my disposable income on getting inked up to that point. One day I wanted to go full Yakuza and get my fingers and neck done as well- but the office wasn't quite the right place for that.

"Yeah. We need to talk about those numbers." Ryan said and he bit his lip.

"Fuck. What have you fucking done?"

—-

Well that was yet another lunch break spent trying to fix Ryan's incompetence. At least he had the decency to look somewhat ashamed. I stayed an hour late and just managed to get the shit show under control before hitting the gym.

Ryan was there, and he kept staring at me between sets. The office got a discount on Jetts Fitness or believe me I would have gone literally anywhere else. Lifting half of what Ryan was right in front of him did nothing to help my self esteem.

I thought it was more of his weird office power play, the staring. I looked away from him and continued my workout, blasting, embarrassingly, Powerwolf. Hey man, it's good to lift to.

To my despair we finished our workouts around the same time and bumped into each other in the lift. He leant against the wall and folded his arms. Fuck, could the gym not have been on the ground floor? I cleared my throat.

"Good workout?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I was super distracted." He cocked his head to the side and gave me a look. I couldn't quite decipher it. Fuck, he was so annoying. "You uh. You saved my ass today, Sam." He said. I blinked. Huh. An acknowledgement that he totally fucked up? Weird. "Let me buy you a drink." I refused but he ran me out of excuses and I couldn't just say 'Look dude, I fucking hate you.'... so I reluctantly followed him to a nearby pub.

"What do you want Sammy?" I bristled. Sammy. Like we were friends.

"Just a lager, mate. Thanks." He grinned and motioned for me to sit down. I texted Caro as he bought the beer. She seemed to be the only other person who couldn't stand him. For some reason everyone else fucking fell for it. He had this sheepish grin and shrug combination and apparently everyone in my department found that just the most charming shit they'd ever seen.

SOS- I'm stuck at The Green Dragon with Ryan

I'm already home.

So call me. Pretend my mum's been in a car crash.

Remember when you wouldn't help me out with that report last week?

Fuck you

Say Hi to Ryan from me

Seriously, fuck you

I looked up as Ryan reappeared. God damn it. He bought a jug. Each. I sighed.

"Thanks dude." He grinned and sat opposite me, leaning over the table.

"So tell me about your tattoos?"

"All of them?" I rolled my eyes. You just get to a certain point where you never want to explain your tattoos again. "None of them mean anything. It's just random shit." Ryan laughed.

"Yeah, ok. The guy who cant fucking fire off an email without checking it 12 times just got random shit tattooed on his body." I blushed.

"Well you don't have any, and you seem to think it's ok to send an email straight to the fucking Minister without approval so I think whatever theory you're working on is bust." Ryan laughed.

"Man, sometimes I wonder why they don't fire me." I raised my eyebrows. Surprisingly self aware. He rested his chin in his hands and gave me the weirdest fucking look.

"Lucky you're there for me huh, Sammy?" Oh no. Why the hell was he looking at me like that? I rolled my eyes.

"You know I have my own work right? On top of yours? The role I applied for was Policy Analyst not Ryan's Babysitter."

"Well, when I told them to hire the young Asian candidate, you weren't exactly what I had in mind." Ugh. He's disgusting, honestly. I laughed in spite of myself though.

"Yeah I heard there was a dumb blonde with big tits in the office, so I can relate to the disappointment."

"Didn't think big tits were your type?"

"What gave it away?" Ryan rolled his eyes with a smile. Because it's everything. My hair. My voice. My clothes. The way I walk. Full flaming homo.

--

I glanced up as a bunch of food arrived at our table. I raised my eyebrows at him. He shrugged.

"You skipped lunch." I glanced at it. A veg pizza and chips.

"You're vegetarian?"

"Na. You are."

"Wish you were that observant with your accounting." He shrugged and helped himself to the food. Fine. Guess that was dinner sorted.

"So really. Your tattoos. That one, what does that say?" He pointed to my arm. There are a series of characters there.

"Something meaningful." I said. Ryan sighed.

"Like what?"

"No. Literally. Something meaningful. Thought it was funny."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah."

"That is funny." He helped me to more food since I'd only been picking. "So you speak Japanese then?"

I looked up at him slowly. He looked back at me. Oh my god, he was for real.

"No." He shrugged.

"Your parents?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No, not them either." He nodded and poured us each more beer as I stared at him.

"You speak French?" I enquired. He frowned.

"Uh, no?"

"Your parents?" Ryan looked up from his plate. He suddenly went very, very red. Dumbass.

"Did I... say Japanese? Because I totally meant..."

"Mandarin?" I suggested. He bit his lip and shrugged. "Yeah, not super well, but a bit." He was too embarrassed to reply. I kicked him under the table. "It's ok dickwad, you look German to me."

"We're Greek!"

"First of all, point proven and second of all you're Pakeha."

"It's not like you all..."

"I suggest you stop that train of thought before you even start it." He nodded and gulped down his beer.

--

"So hobbies?" He said brightly. Turned out we had things in common. He also listened to trash power metal while he lifted although he favoured Sabaton. Turned out we both played guitar. He actually knew my band. Saw us open for Clutch a couple of years ago. His band once won a radio competition to open for Anvil but OSBM isn't really my thing.

"What do you play?" He asked me.

"Jackson Dinky." I shrugged. "You?"

"Depends on the day. I have...um...I have 7 guitars." I rolled my eyes. Of course he did.

"Wanna jam?" He said. "I live around the corner." And if I hadn't been half chopped I would have sensibly said no.

--

He shoved me roughly against the door as it swung shut behind me and started to kiss me. I couldn't help but respond, moaning against him. I did have some self restraint and managed to pause long enough to look up at him, dazed.

"Wait, Ryan, you're gay?" Ryan paused, one hand in my hair and the other fumbling with my pants. He gave me a look, like that was the stupidest thing I'd ever said.

"Obviously." He said, and resumed his gentle assault on me.

"Wait! Ryan!" He paused, with one hand still pushing my trousers to my knees. I looked at him. "Me?" He rolled his eyes.

"Idiot."

He wrapped his fingers around my face and pulled me in for a deep sloppy kiss.

"Idiot?" I panted. "Look in a fucking mirror." He growled and cupped my ass, squeezing it tightly.

"You prefer smartass?" He whispered into my ear as he lifted me out of my trousers. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned.

"At least I'm not a dumbass like some people." He chuckled and carried me through to his living room where he threw me down on his couch and looked hungrily at me. It was kind of humiliating, being tossed around like a rag doll, but I knew I'd do anything to make sure he kept looking at me like that.

"Shirt off." He directed.

"Fuck you." I said as I complied. He grinned. He liked a bit of fight- even if it was as half hearted as the fight I was putting up.

"You look so hot, Sam." He said, admiring me. "You better keep up all that good work at the gym, you're starting to look fucking buff." He knelt over me on the couch and managed to flip our positions so I was straddling him. He couldn't keep his hands off me, laughing at the whimpers I was making as he explored my body. I tried to lean in and start making out again but he stopped me, too busy figuring out my weak spots.

Eventually he started playing with my cock over my jeans. He held one hand on my lower back firmly, and rubbed the other over my crotch. In spite of myself I was humping back, almost fucking myself on his touch. He enjoyed the show for a minute before gently pushing me to my knees in front of him. I started to reach for his crotch but he stopped me.

"You want my dick huh?" He teased. I looked at him.

"I couldn't care less." I reached for him again and he slapped my hand away. He grinned at me and raised his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

"Well if neither of us want it..." I started to stand up but he held my shoulders down.

"You want it." He said. I felt myself blush. I really, really did want it.

"Yeah." I said quietly. He removed his hands from my shoulders and I started to lean in only to find myself slapped back again. My breath caught in my throat. "Fuck you." I spat out. He laughed and stroked my face. He raised his eyebrows again. Ok, fuck it.

I dropped my head.

"Can I please suck you off?" I tried. Ryan sighed. I looked up at him, he looked... bored. Dammit, he wasn't letting me off easily. I placed my head on his knee and closed my eyes while trying to think of something sexy. I felt his hand drift to playing with the tangled mess of hair.

"I like this." He growled, as I summoned up the will to beg for his dick. "Hope you aren't planning on cutting it." I noticed he didn't phrase it as a question.

"I'm growing it actually." I said, which was only half true but seeing the look on his face I decided it was definitely true. I blinked up at him.

"Ryan please let me suck your dick. Please, I'm begging you."

"Knew you were a slut." He said, grinning down at me. "You act so fucking uptight at the office but once I saw those fucking tattoos at the gym I just knew there would be another side to you." He stroked my hair, it was sending sensations over my body I didn't know were possible from such a light hand.

"Aren't you a slut?" He asked me. I felt myself grow red.

"Ah... yeah." I muttered. Not good enough. He was starting to lose interest again. "I'm a slut." I almost whimpered. Ryan smiled. "A slut for you Ryan. Please can I suck your dick?" He beamed. Progress.

"A slut for me huh? I like the sound of that. I like the idea of this cute young policy analyst being my personal little fuck toy." Yeah, I liked the sound of that too. Sounded fucking excellent. I closed my eyes and rubbed my face against his knee.

"Come on Ryan you're torturing me." I begged. He didn't need to be told that. He sighed and wrapped his fingers in my hair. He pulled me up, just a fraction, and my eyes rolled back in my head. This cocky arsehole from work taking control was exactly what I needed. He smirked.

"Alright slut. Lets see what you can do." I wanted to jump to it immediately, but I took my time, slowly running my hands up his inner thighs, letting him get turned on my touch. Used to being in charge, I wouldn't give him all the power, even as I was literally on my knees, begging for him. I massaged his dick through his jeans with one hand as I undid his fly carefully with the other. I felt him harden and holy fuck- I glanced up at him involuntarily- he was fucking hung.

Well, I suppose one of us should be. My dick was nothing to write home about. I'd certainly learnt how to use it after realising it was on the smaller size, and I got a lot of compliments from people who considered themselves size queens but were willing to let me top anyway. Like anyone with a below average dick though, I wasn't exactly proud of it, and being with a guy like Ryan, who was already bigger, hotter, more dynamic, it suddenly seemed a lot more important than it ever had before.

I might have gulped as I slowly withdrew his cock from his trousers. Yeah, the guy was porn star big. Probably twice the size of me. I bit my lip as I gently removed his balls from his underwear- nothing shittier than ruining a good blow job because half the guys junk isn't where you need it. Ryan grinned.

"What do you think?" I blushed, and looked up at him.

"I think you're a God." I said. He moaned and I couldn't help myself. "Holy shit Ryan you are so fucking..." hot? Manly? God damn making me almost cream my pants just being here with you? "Can I suck you now?" He shuffled his legs a little wider and granted me access. I was determined to make this the best fucking experience of his life, so I started gently, just teasing his piss slit. He sighed and leant back into the couch. I continued to kiss, lick and suck at his dick, getting it really wet and moaning all over it. His hands were loosely on my head, scrunching my hair as I made his breathing uneven. He groaned against me and I grinned internally, knowing what I was about to do.

"Oh... fuck, Sam." He sat up slightly in surprise as I deep throated his whole dick. I told you I was a slut. I'd worked on my gag reflex- totally fucking destroyed it more like. I glanced up at him, my big brown eyes from under my mop of dark hair must have looked wonderful as I gazed up adoringly. I bobbed my head on his dick, trying to breathe as tears streamed out of my eyes. I couldn't control that at all, it just happened whenever I took cock that deep.

Ryan was speechless, watching me with his mouth hanging slightly open. He let me do my thing for a minute before his grip got tighter and I prepared myself for a face fucking. He started thrusting hard into me, seeing how much I could take. I was definitely better at this than he expected because I felt his balls clench.

"Oh shit." He muttered as he started thrusting harder and deeper. I tasted him before I felt him and I moaned as he came down my throat. I fucking love feeling a man cum in me.

As he began to go limp in my mouth I tongued him clean and I could tell he'd never had that done before. Sucked to be him, I had guys clean me off after everything. He looked down at me as I shuffled back on my knees. I really hoped the night wasn't over, but if it was I knew it would be happening again. No way you get the experience I'd just given him and go back. Ryan looked down at me, almost lovingly.

"Damn." He said. "You really are a fucking slut aren't you?" I shrugged. "Gonna need a minute." He muttered leaning back. "You want a beer?" I grinned.

"Yeah."

"Bottom drawer in the fridge. Kitchen is through that door to the left." I rolled my eyes.

"I think you have me confused with your maid." He grinned.

"I think I know exactly who you are."

"Fuck off and get it yourself."

"I can barely breathe which, may I add, is your fault. It's the least you can do."

I didn't actually mind, but I wasn't going to give it up without a fight. I sighed dramatically and went to fetch the beer.

"Good boy." He ruffled my hair as I returned to him with two beers, opening his and handing it to him, and setting mine on a coaster. I almost sat on the couch next to him, but at the last second I knelt between his knees again. His eyes glittered with approval.

He sipped his beer for a minute and started chatting about his mate who brewed that particular batch. I had loads of friends who brewed in their basements so we chatted amicably for some time as he recovered. Eventually he gestured to my beer.

"What are you waiting for?" I looked up at him and tried to make my eyes as big and round as possible.

"Permission." I said. Ryan's mouth fell open and he laughed a little as he opened my beer for me and placed it in my hands.

"God you read me like a book huh, Sammy?"

"You're pretty easy to read." I grinned at him. He chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair again. He really liked my hair obviously. I vowed internally I would never cut it again.

"Do you like that?" He asked. "Fetching me stuff, asking for permission?" I shrugged.

"No, I think you're a fucking arsehole." But the look in his eye when I did something he liked was so fucking worth it.

"You love it." He said, brushing his foot over my crotch and feeling how hard I was. Well, I couldn't deny that. I rested my head on his knees again and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of sitting at his feet.

"Come and sit on my lap again." He gently pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around him. We sat like that, face to face as we finished our beers and talked about movies. As he sat down his beer I noticed he was starting to get hard again, so I set mine down too .

12