Smartass to Sub Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted me up and carried me to his bedroom where he threw me down as he stripped. I was too in awe watching him to move. He looked hungrily at me on the bed.

"Hands and knees." He directed. I rose up and pushed my arse back towards him. He gave it a swat as he came up behind me and started grinding against me. He slowly peeled my trousers down, not even bothering to take them off properly, and I felt him lube up his finger and gently worked it in.

Well, he started to work it in. He paused pretty quickly as my breath hitched.

"Hey uh... Sammy..." He said calmly. "You um... ever done this before?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Sorry Ryan, I'm usually on top... I'm probably uh... a bit.. tight..."

"Way too fucking tight baby." He laughed. "You usually top huh?" I could hear the doubt in his voice. I was a bit insulted. Yeah, yeah. I'm slim, I'm short. I'm almost hairless. But trust me. I'm a top. A great top, and I could be a great bottom, even if it had been a while. I put on my Dom voice and looked behind me with a raised eyebrow.

"You want to find out?" His eyes flashed and he blushed. Huh, so he didn't mind that.

"Maybe one day." He muttered, playing with my arse. "Sammy, I cant fuck you tonight, it'll hurt like a bitch for both of us." What a fucking tease. I rolled my eyes and pushed my butt in the air, wriggling it tantalisingly.

"Come on Ryan. You aren't that much to handle." He chuckled.

"Shut up. Don't worry Sammy I'll look after you." He spread my cheeks and I felt his stubble graze against me. What a fucking champ.

"Ryan I'm not worried about you looking after me, I just want to make you feel good."

"I already came." He muttered, in between licking me slowly up my crack and making me shiver in pleasure. "And besides..." he started to gently probe my hole. "I don't do his very often so you I better fucking appreciate it." I moaned as he made out with my arsehole. Maybe he didn't do it very often but god damn the guy could rim like a pro. He managed to insert one finger, and stroked me softly as he continued to kiss arouñd my arse. I reached for myself through my trousers and started squeezing, if he kept at it the way he was this wouldn't take long. He batted my hand away and replaced it with his own. I tensed up for a second, mildly embarrassed about my size.

"Fuck you're so hot." He murmured against my cheeks. He worked another finger in and I started humping against him, forgetting his hand on my dick.

"Shut up Ryan." I muttered. He was so much hotter than me it was a joke. He paused.

"You're fucking hot Sammy. You're my hot little slut." I rolled my eyes and tried to hump him again but he held me still.

"Say it."

"I'm your slut." I said. He gripped my hair and pulled my head back.

"No. Say you're my hot slut."

"Fuck off, Ryan."

"Say it or this ends now." What a dick. I sighed.

"I'm your hot little slut."

"That's right baby." He resumed his gentle assault on my arse, and pulled my pants down a little for better access to my dick. "God I can't wait to really fuck you Sam."

"You don't have to." I muttered, slowly melting under his talented hands.

"Sammy be patient. We're gonna work you up to my dick. Today you get my fingers you lucky little slut." I moaned, not over the moon about it although I did like the implication this would be happening again. He wrapped his hand around my dick- his hand was so massive it basically covered the whole thing.

"You're perfect." He moaned. He stroked me firmly, building up a steady rhythm, matching it with the finger in my arse. "I'm going to add another finger Sam, you ok with that?" I moaned against him.

"Please do." He obliged me and the sensation was almost too much. I could feel the tension building.

"Ryan..."

"Are you close baby?" He whispered.

"Ah- yeah." I was almost incoherent. He moaned.

"You have my permission to cum." I hadn't been asking him for it but it was so hot the way he bossed me around that it put me over the edge in spite of myself. "Oh yess." He moaned as I writhed beneath him and he lightly stroked the last of my cum out of me. "You're so hot aren't you?" He kissed the side of my face as my breathing calmed down.

The plus side of not actually getting to fuck him was that I didn't have cum dripping out of my arse, so I slowly tried to extract myself from his limbs. He held on tight though, pressing me down to the bed off my hands and knees. I tried to roll out from under him and he caught me, laughing.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He sat up. I winced a little. Damn I had thought we would be on the same page on this one, but apparently Ryan was one of those guys who like to cuddle. I sighed.

"Got a really busy day tomorrow. I should really..." Ryan folded his arms and shook his head.

"Bullshit. What, are you afraid a few minutes cuddling and you'll catch feelings?" I rolled my eyes.

"No I just-" He shook his head.

"You better fucking get back in my arms and wrap those hot legs around me before I get mad." I smiled in spite of myself and nodded, returning to him. He held me close, running his fingers through my hair. "We're going to do this again." He said confidently. I offered no objection. "This week you need to do some work for me though." He kissed my forehead as I looked up at him. "If you don't have a dildo then finger yourself every night. I really want to get you loose enough to fuck." I felt so turned on when he said that, I almost blushed.

"Got it." I mumbled.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed Sammy." I shrugged. "Like when I touch this." He moved his hand to my softened dick and I really did blush. He chuckled. "You shouldn't be embarrassed, it's perfect."

"Easy for you to say when you're twice the size." I muttered. He played with my hair.

"Maybe." He didn't remove his hand, he lay with me stroking my hair with his hand cupped softly around my genitals. Eventually he sighed.

"Alright puppy, you can get on with preparing for that really busy day or whatever." I wriggled out of his arms and sat looking at him, with one eyebrow raised.

"Puppy?" It was Ryan's turn to blush .

"Oh man." He said, covering his face."I didn't mean to say that out loud." He laughed. "It's a ah... term of endearment."

"So... not like... actual pet play..." Ryan wrinkled his nose, ok, good, that wasn't really my thing either although I would have for him.

"No, just sort of... maybe one layer deeper into the... you know... dom/sub stuff." He said slowly. He looked at me and tried to read my face. Unlike him though I didn't give much away. I just nodded.

I went to get my shirt and heard him follow me. I grabbed my briefcase and gym bag and stopped at the door to say goodnight. He kissed me possessively.

"I wasn't fucking joking about seeing you again, with a more welcoming arsehole. We'll do it next week, after the gym again." I smiled.

"Looking forward to it." I turned to leave, but stopped myself. "So... if I was 'puppy' you would be...?" Ryan looked so happy when I asked that. His face split in two with his gorgeous smile.

"Sir." He said. "Naturally."

12