Smell me

Story Info
My wife finds out that I am turned on by the way she smells.
4.6k words
4.71
7.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Sunday this past summer, my wife and I were sitting on the couch with the tv on. We weren't really watching, as she was reading a magazine, and I was playing on my tablet. She put her magazine down and said that she was reading an article about which senses are the most important in causing arousal.

I told her that I thought it was probably different for every person. She then told me to rank the senses one through five on which gets me aroused the fastest.

After thinking about it for a few minutes, I said, "Ok, I have them in order."

"Let me try to guess," she said as she turned to face me on the couch.

I waited as she thought for a minute and then said, "Ok, I'm gonna say sight, touch, taste, hearing, and then smell."

"Not bad," I said, "except smell is at the top, followed by the rest in the order you said."

"Wait," she said, "you're saying that smell gets you aroused faster than sight?"

"Without a doubt," I replied, "and it's not even close. The others are all pretty close, but smell is hands down number one."

She got a strange look on her face and kinda shook her head, "I would not have guessed that. I am going to have to use that to my advantage."

She was lost in thought after that, and we didn't talk any more before going up for dinner.

Two days later, we decided that we were gonna meet at the gym in the afternoon when I got off work. I told her that I should be at the gym by 4:30 and we could work out and then go home and eat. Unfortunately, work was hectic that day, and I didn't get to the gym until around 5:15. When I walked into the gym, I thought that my wife was the only person in the gym. She was on one of the elliptical machines and I could tell that she had been working really hard, her face was very red and she was sweating hard.

As I put my bag in one of the lockers, I looked through the racks of medicine balls and noticed two people on the aerobic floor. It was a lady and one of the gym workers, Justin. They were standing by the machine that measures body mass and there was nobody else in the gym. That was a little strange, even for a Tuesday evening.

I walked over to my wife and she pulled one of her ear buds out. "Hey babe," she said, "rough day at work?"

"Something came up this afternoon that I had to deal with, but it wasn't a bad day." I replied. "I am gonna do a quick upper body workout, and then we can go eat."

"No rush," she replied, "I have another 10 minutes, and then my cool down. So, take your time, I can read my emails while I wait for you to finish."

I put my ear buds in and started on the shoulder machines. After about 20 minutes on the machines, I decided to do a couple sets on the bench to finish. After putting my weight on the bar, I laid down on the bench. As I got ready to do my first set, my wife stepped up to the head of the bench.

"Need a spot?" she asked.

"I'm doing low weight, high reps," I replied, "but if you want to stand there for inspiration, I'm all for it."

I started my set and didn't pay much attention to her as I knocked out my first 10 reps. As I pushed toward 15, I started to slow down my pace. When I got to 18, I started to struggle a bit. My wife noticed and stepped closer to where she was standing right over my forehead. She put her hands under the bar, but I did not need her help as I finished number 20.

I racked the bar and my wife rested her hands on it. I looked up at her and noticed her glance over to where Justin and the woman were still on the body mass machine. Then she surprised me by shifting her hips forward and sliding her undercarriage over my face.

"Let's put your sense rankings to the test," she said just over a whisper, "can you tell how hard I worked out?"

As the damp crotch of her yoga pants settled over my face, I inhaled deeply, and I could tell that she had indeed worked hard. Her aroma was strong, and I immediately felt a stirring in my shorts. I moaned softly as I breathed in her essence, and she rubbed her pussy back and forth across my face. She was wearing my favorite pair of yoga pants; they were really thin and super tight. She always wears a long t-shirt when she wears them, so nobody sees her cameltoe.

After about 10 seconds, definitely not long enough, she pulled back and stood up straight. "How was that for inspiration?" she asked.

"The best!" I replied. "I'm ready to go home now, well I might need a minute before I can stand up, so I don't embarrass myself walking to my truck."

She chuckled and told me to finish my workout, but asked me to switch to another bench, pointing to the bench behind her. I wasn't sure why she wanted me to switch to that particular bench, but it didn't really matter to me. We moved the weight to the other bar and added a little more for my next set.

After resting for a few minutes, I told her that I would only be able to do 10 or 12 reps with that weight but laid down on the bench. Again, she stepped up close to my head and grinned as she looked down at me. She told me that if I get 12, she will give me a little reward. I knew what she had in mind and there was no way that I wasn't going to do 12. I actually did 14 before racking the bar.

As soon as I set the bar down, I looked up at her smiling face. She quickly looked over her shoulder toward Justin and the lady and then turned around. She lifted her t-shirt over hips and then squatted down and settled her ass on my face. Now I knew why she wanted me to use that bench, she wanted to be able to see Justin.

She wiggled her ass a little and my nose wedged between the cheeks of her ass. I took a deep breath and my head spun. Her scent was overpowering, and I breathed it in desperately. I felt my dick respond and knew that I was ready to leave immediately. She stayed on my face longer this time, probably close to 30 seconds. I was in heaven.

She finally stood back up and let her t-shirt fall back over her bubble butt as she turned back to the bench. "How was that?" she asked, with an insecure look on her face, "Too much?"

"Not nearly long enough," I replied. "Let's go!"

She smiled as I reassured her and told me I still had one set to do, then we could leave. I rolled my eyes and told her that she was killing me but stood up and took the weight we added for that set off the bar.

"This last set is a killer," I said, "I think I need the promise of another reward to get me through it."

She answered, "If you get 10, I will give you your reward."

As I rested for my last set, I wondered if she would come in forward or backward for my last reward. I laid down for my last set and she was standing over me. Her face had lost it's redness but she was still glistening with sweat.

Being distracted thinking about getting to smell her again, the last set was grueling. But I was able to push out 11 and racked the bar. When I looked up to see her face, she was already turned around, her back to me with her t-shirt hanging just past her ass. As she looked over her shoulder and started to squat down, she pulled her shirt up again.

As her shirt passed the swell of her ass, I saw her bare ass appear. As she squatted and her ass approached my face, her cheeks spread, and I swear her asshole winked at me. It landed on my chin and it was slick with sweat and slid around a bit. She pushed down hard on my chin and then proceeded to drag that gamey hole across my lips and continued up to my nose all the way to my forehead.

"I'm marking my territory," she whispered over her shoulder as her asshole started it's journey back down my face.

This time, as she reached the tip of my nose, she paused and shimmied her hips a little, grinding her sweaty hole on my nose. My cock was rock hard now, as the overwhelming smell of her asshole assaulted my senses. She continued down my face until her slippery hole landed on my lips. Before she could pull it away again, I snaked my tongue out and circled it around her wrinkled hole.

She jumped up and turned around, pulling her yoga pants over her round ass and bent down and whispered in my ear, "That is not going to happen in the gym. I don't need Justin to kick us out of the gym because you were tonguing my stinky little butthole for anybody to see."

She told me she would meet me at the house and was already halfway to the door before I could even comprehend what just happened. I sprang up, hurried to the lockers to grab my bag, and rushed into the parking lot to my truck. I saw her pulling through the parking lot as I reached my truck, and she was gone before I put my truck in drive.

I made the 8-minute drive home without getting pulled over for speeding and jumped out of my truck in the driveway. As I entered the house, she called out from the bedroom, letting me know she was waiting. As I entered the bedroom, she was in the middle of the bed, on all fours, and she was naked.

I stripped off my workout clothes before joining her on the bed. I immediately grabbed the cheeks of her ass, spreading them wide, and plunged my face into her crack. I took a deep pull of her before going to work with my tongue.

As I pushed my tongue into her pussy, she growled, "Oh yeah, eat my pussy while you smell my ass some more! It turns me on so much knowing that you get aroused by my stink."

After fucking her with my tongue while my nose was mashed against her shit hole, I lowered my head and started working on her clit. She moaned loudly and told me to put my tongue back in her pussy, as she moved her hand to take over on her clit.

"I want to cum with your tongue inside my pussy and your nose on my asshole!" she almost screamed. "This is going to be quick!"

She wasn't wrong. In less than a minute, she moaned, "Here it comes baby, I'm going to fill your mouth with my cum!"

And then she was cumming. And she did fill my mouth. Twice. I had to swallow the first mouthful, and then she filled it up a second time. I wrenched my face from her sweaty chasm and proceeded to fuck her from behind until she came again. By the time I had filled her with my cum, we were both sweating more than we had from our workouts.

"That was the best," she said as she laid in my arms. "I don't know what it is about that but knowing that you get so turned on by the way I smell makes me hot as fire. I can't wait until I can turn you on by making you smell me again."

The wait wasn't long, and two mornings later I woke up to her getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom. I looked at the clock and it read 5:15, so I was glad that I had almost two more hours to sleep. I was drifting back to dreamland when I felt her slide back under the covers and spoon me from behind.

The alarm woke me from a sexy dream and I reached over and turned it off. As I put my hand back under the covers, I reached back and put my hand on her leg. I was a bit confused, as her leg was bare, and she always wears pajama bottoms to bed. I rubbed her bare leg and told her that I would start the coffee but she grabbed my shoulder and asked me to hang on a second.

I turned toward her to ask what was up and she pushed down on my shoulder, laying me on my back. She was getting up onto her knees and was looking down at me as she smiled a sleepy smile and shuffled on her knees to the head of the bed.

"Just give me a couple of minutes," she said, before swinging her left leg over my head and was now kneeling over my face. "I left my pj bottoms in the bathroom earlier," she stated, "and now I want you to start your day by smelling me. I'm sure that I am pretty musky down there, tell me if it's too much."

And then she lowered until her ass cheeks were lightly touching my cheeks and I got a snootful of her sensual scent. She was right, she is always musky first thing in the morning, and I felt my dick start to fill with blood. With her asshole right above my nose and her morning pussy right over my upper lip, I was engulfed in her aroma.

As she pulled her t-shirt over her head, she pushed herself down onto my face. My nose pushed against her tacky asshole and I breathed deeply as I instinctively pushed my tongue into her ripe pussy.

"Not yet baby," she cooed, "just smell my ass while I play with myself for a minute, then I will give you the breakfast of champions."

I angled my face upwards so that I could get the full effect of her pungent backdoor, and in doing so my chin pushed between her lips and I could feel that she was already very wet. She was slowly rubbing her clit and started to make approving noises as she was already nearing her peak.

"If I push back, can you reach my clit with your tongue?" she asked as her asshole pushed hard against my nose.

I slipped my tongue through her lips until it bumped into her clit and I started to flick her nub with the tip of my tongue. I obviously couldn't see her, but I'm pretty sure that she was pinching her nipples while I played with her clit.

"Here it comes," she said on a moan, "your breakfast smoothie."

She eased over the edge, and her pussy contracted and filled my mouth with her creamy nectar. I continued to rub her clit, now with a back-and-forth motion and she continued to fill my mouth.

As she finished her orgasm, she slid her hips forward and her little knot landed right on my tongue.

"Now I want you to fuck my tight little asshole with your tongue and I will get the big one I need," she said, as she pushed down on my tongue with her tangy butthole.

I grabbed her hips so I could pull her down on my face and get my tongue deeper. She started rock her hips gently, essentially fucking my tongue with her asshole. Meanwhile, she started rubbing her clit faster than before and I could tell that she was not going to ease over the edge this time.

She was panting hard, and rubbing her clit like she was scratching a lottery ticket, while I French kissed her spicy asshole. I felt her hole tighten on my tongue and then she was cumming. She is a squirter, and she proceeded to spray my chin and neck with her ejaculation.

After three squirts, she pulled her asshole off my tongue and was getting off the bed before I could process what she had just done.

"What about me?" I asked, "I need to cum!"

"I don't want you to be late for work," she stated as she put her robe on and headed for the bedroom door. "I'll get the coffee started and will take care of you when you get home from work."

That day seemed to last longer than a normal day, as the vision of her ass on my face was all I could think about all day. And even though I washed my face in the shower, the smell of her ass must have been in my nose because I swear, I could smell her all day long.

Finally, the workday was over and I was pulling down my street. As I neared our driveway, I saw my wife in the yard pulling weeds. She looked hot, both in temperature and because she had on her cut-off shorts and a sports bra.

As I pulled into the driveway, she walked to the driveway and I stopped and rolled down my window. She leaned in my window and kissed me softly and asked if I had any needs that I needed her help with. After reassuring her that I did have one overwhelming need, she told me that she would be inside in a few minutes.

I went in and opened a beer but only took one long swig before I heard her come in through the garage door. She was already pulling her sports bra over her head as she walked through the kitchen and headed to the living room.

"Are you coming?" she asked as she threw the sports bra over her shoulder at me.

I was already walking toward her when I caught the bra and noticed that it was damp from sweat. When I turned the corner to the living room, she was bent over taking her shorts and panties off. She was naked except for her socks and told me to take my clothes off and sit on the floor against the couch.

I quickly stripped and sat on the floor with my back against the couch. She approached me and told me that she had worked out after I left this morning and then worked in the yard for an hour before I got home.

"I haven't showered all day and I know that I am super ripe," she said, "but I also know that my kinky man loves when I stink."

With that, she pushed back on my forehead so my head was on the couch and she mounted me like she was climbing onto a barstool.

"I know that I am suppose to take care of you," she claimed, "but I want you as hard as you can be before I do it."

She mashed her pussy against my face and I could smell the day on her. She ground her soupy snatch against my face, smearing me with her scent.

"Suck my clit and I will cum really fast, and then I will suck you until you fill my mouth with your seed," she purred, and pushed her swollen clit against my lips.

I opened my lips and sucked her clit between them and flicked it with my tongue as I sucked. She groaned and I swear I felt her clit swell more in my mouth. I sucked and flicked for about 90 seconds before she came hard and pulled my face into her convulsing pussy.

Then, she stood up and turned around and straddled my hips. She backed up until her ass was in my face and bent over, looking at me from between her legs.

"Just smell my ass as I play with your cock," she told me, "And then when I put it in my mouth, softly lick my ass until you explode down my throat."

With that, she reached down and grabbed my raging hard-on with her soft hands, while backing her ass to my face. I reached up and grabbed her cheeks, spreading them before putting my nose against her sticky rosebud. The smell of her ass punched me in the face, and I felt me dick get harder.

She must have felt it too, because she giggled and said, "You weren't lying about smelling me."

After about 30 seconds of breathing in her pungent aroma, she bent over farther and swallowed my rod in one motion. Her nose was pushed into my balls and I started massaging her anus with my tongue. I didn't penetrate her hole, instead just swirled my tongue it.

She tasted earthy and a little funky, and I fucking loved it. I licked her asshole and she sucked my cock for 2-3 minutes before I felt the unmistakable tingle in my balls. I wanted to make this last longer as I was enjoying feasting on her tangy butthole, but I was already past the point of no return.

As I felt the head of my cock swell prior exploding, she groaned with it deep in her throat and started gently squeezing my balls. That was the final straw and I blasted 5 shots down her throat. She was such a trouper and swallowed it all. Well, she tried to swallow it all, but some dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

She continued to milk my cock as it finally stopped shooting and held it in her mouth as it started to soften slightly. She sucked one last time before standing up, with my tongue still on her butthole, enjoying a few final licks before turning around.

As she wiped the small amount of cum that had escaped her mouth, she smiled and asked, "Was the wait worth it?"

The next couple of days were pretty uneventful as we both worked and we don't usually have sex on days that she works. On Saturday, she went to work and I worked around the house doing some projects that were on my honey-do list.

She had a full schedule of patients, so I knew that she would be home late. At 6:15, I received a text from my wife telling me that she needed my help when she got home. I told her I was done with my projects and had just gotten out of the shower so I was ready to help with whatever she needed. She told me that she just pulled into the neighborhood and would be home in 3 minutes.

I was in the kitchen, finishing my first beer when I heard the garage door. Shortly after, I heard her come into the house and put her stuff down on the clothes dryer in the laundry room before she walked into the kitchen.

"What's up baby?" I asked, "Do you need me to get stuff out of your car?"

12