Smell me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she stated, "I need you in the bedroom right now."

Surprised, I followed her to the bedroom and entered behind her. She was putting her hands into the waist of her pants and told me to lie on the floor.

As I sat down on the floor, I told her "You might want to take your shoes off before taking your scrubs off."

"No need," she said, "I'm not taking them off, just pulling them down. Now lay down!"

I laid down and watched her shuffle to my head with her pants around her knees.

"It was such a long hot day, two of my patients didn't have air conditioning so I sweated my ass off," she said as she turned her back to me. "I was so turned on all day thinking about making you smell me when I got home and now I really need to cum. Can you help me please?"

"Of course, I will help you baby," I told her. "Bring that little ripe pussy down here, and I will suck you until you come."

"Nuh uh," she said as she squatted down, "I just want you to smell me, it gets me so fucking hot!"

She was now squatting down with her undercarriage right over my face, and the smell acted like smelling salts, electrifying my senses. Her pussy was so ripe and I wanted so bad to plunge my tongue deep inside, but I fought the urge, wanting to give her what she needed.

She shifted forward slightly, brushing her asshole against my nose. If I thought her pussy was ripe, I can't even describe how strongly her ass smelled. My head was spinning and I inhaled deeply so she could hear that I was smelling her like she wanted.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed on an exhale, "You are a dirty, dirty man. Liking the way my grimy asshole smells after a full day of work! I don't know why that turns me on so much, but it really does!"

She was vigorously rubbing her clit while hovering over my face with her sweaty ass and pussy. She was grunting while she raced toward her release, reaching back with her other hand and pulling her cheek open so that her asshole was fully exposed.

I quickly reached into my gym shorts and grabbed my rock-hard cock and started stroking it furiously. It was now a race to see if I could come before she did, because I was afraid that she would take that intoxicating odor away from me.

But she had a head start and got there first. She screamed as her climax ripped through her, and I heard her squirt splashing on the floor. She screeched with each squirt and I was frantically sniffing up as much of her stink as I could, as my own explosion was approaching fast.

I didn't need to worry though, because after 4 or 5 squirts (it was hard to count in my current frenzy) she pushed her ass back just enough so that her asshole was right over my mouth. She never stopped rubbing her clit as she begged me to suck her asshole. Not lick...SUCK!

So, I formed a seal around her tight ring with my lips and sucked hard on her slick butthole. This sent me over the edge, and I sucked harder as my orgasm shot out violently and I felt some hit my neck, while she started howling and squirted again. I actually heard her squirt; it sounded like a fire hose as she must have sprayed a pint of cum all over the floor.

I quit sucking and was making slow circles over her fartbox while she hummed and rocked gently. She finally said that her legs were shaking and that she couldn't hold herself up any longer, so she fell forward onto her knees.

She was on all fours, panting as I laid on the ground staring at the ceiling and feeling my own cum running down my neck. As she struggled to her feet, she thanked me, and I told her that I would clean up while she started her paperwork.

As she left the room and I went into the bathroom to get some towels, I noticed that the hair on the top of my head was wet which must have been from all of her squirting. I can't wait until she wants me to smell her again to help her get off.

12