Smells Like School Spirit

Story Info
Marie suffers a cheerleader's wrath.
4k words
4.33
18.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the sequel to another one of my stories, The Bikelock and the Bitch.

"Oh my God, Becca. No one cares about your damn cheer practice. We have a lab assignment to finish," Marie reprimanded her seemingly air-headed lab partner.

"Show some school spirit, Marie. Our school's cheer team is going to nationals for our amazing routines. Not everything is about you and your GPA," Becca replied.

Marie truly couldn't stand her lab partner. When she had walked into her chemistry lab on the first day of classes sophomore year and found she would be paired with the captain of the cheer team, she knew this semester was going to suck. Becca was only here to drink, party, and win cheer competitions. Marie, on the other hand, desperately wanted to go into medicine, which meant the two could not have made worse lab partners.

"Just hand me the pipet. We're almost done here anyway, and I'm ready to get this over with."

"Well, that's something I can agree with," Becca replied as she handed her a pipet, just about the only thing she had contributed to the lab project.

Thankfully, the two finished on time and left. Marie began walking to the local Starbucks to hang out with some of her friends. Marie was just glad to be away from Becca. To be fair, the two had started on the wrong foot. Marie's first real encounter with the cheerleader was when her best friend Kelly bumped into the girl and spilled food on the girl's outfit. Though Becca certainly had room to be angry, she had overreacted and blown up on the poor girl, yelling at Kelly and storming off.

More importantly, though, Marie wanted to support her friend. After that day, Kelly had nothing but disdain for Becca and the rest of the cheerleading team. Though her reaction seemed a little overblown, Marie obviously took Kelly's side, and defended her when the cheer team bitched about her.

Of course, that whole day had been bad for Kelly, Marie remembered. After being verbally abused by Becca for a simple mistake, Kelly had run off from the swim meet that would have placed her in nationals and later that night, posted tons of nudes on her Instagram page before deleting them just hours after. She had never told Marie - or her other best friend Katelyn - what happened that night or why she ditched the swim meet.

That night held a certain significance for Marie as well, though. Though she hated to admit it, she secretly held a crush on her best friend. When she had seen her nudes pop up on Instagram, she had masturbated to them, thinking of how lovely her friend's body was. She felt horrible afterwards, and she assumed Kelly had posted them on accident considering the posts were deleted shortly after. Marie knew the photos weren't meant for her but she wished they were.

Once she got to the Starbucks, she saw Kelly - and today, a few other friends of theirs were there as well. At least she could count on some nice coffee and some down time after a stressful day.

*****

When she got up the next morning, she checked her phone and received a message from Becca. Apparently there were problems with their data, and they would have to run the entire chem experiment again or risk failing the lab experiment. Fuck! She called Becca back immediately.

"Hey, Becca, I got your message. What are we going to do?"

"It's okay. I talked to our chem teacher and she said we can come in early before school starts and finish it up then and she won't take off any points as long as we finish it and can get it turned in by class."

She realized that meant that she'd have to skip her early morning soccer practice to finish the lab in time. She didn't want to miss a practice this close to the first competition, but if she didn't get all As this semester, she'd miss out on her perfect 4.0 GPA.

Marie groaned and replied, "Fine. I'll be at the school as soon as I can. That'll give us a good hour and a half to get this done, right?"

"Yup," Becca squealed, a hit of excitement in her voice, "that'll work just fine."

Marie hung up the phone and hurried to shower and get dressed. Today's outfit was a cute pink tank top tucked into a pair of blue jean short shorts. She wore dark translucent footed leggings under it with some black ugg boots. She also wore her favorite pink headband to keep back her golden blonde shoulder-length hair.

When she was ready, she headed onto the school's campus. She was wracked with nerves the entire way there. All throughout middle and high school, she had gone years without ever getting a single B, but now that was in jeopardy.

When she got to campus, she rushed to the chemistry building and went to their normal lab room. For a second, she was surprised to see the lights on. Her chemistry teacher was a well known alcoholic who rarely came into class without a hangover. This was perhaps the first time she had seen the teacher's room open before noon, much less before the first classes started at 8am.

She hurried into the chemistry lab, but as she walked over to her station, she noticed her teacher wasn't in the room. That was strange, since she didn't see Becca either, so she didn't know who had unlocked the door and turned the lights on.

Then, before she could react, someone tackled her from behind, pinning her to the floor. She struggled for a second, but before she could even think to scream, she saw a blue and gold scarf being shoved into her mouth. A second later, some duct tape materialized over her lips. This was not good. Was she being kidnapped? Had they taken Becca and Mrs. Frankenberg too?

She turned her head around and quickly discovered who her captors were. Becca and two of the other cheerleaders, Raechel and Ally, were holding her down. Raechel had enveloped Marie's legs with her own, ensuring she couldn't move them apart. Ally had sat right on her waist, making torso movements damn near impossible. And Becca was sitting on her upper back, kneeling on her arms to keep them from moving. Between the three girls' combined pressure, she could barely move an inch. Even as she kicked and tried to buck them off, she could barely move an inch.

"Oh my God, stop being such a drama queen, Marie. Just sit still and let this happen," Becca said authoritatively.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM," Marie tried to scream.

"Alright," the head cheerleader nodded to Raechel," let's just get started. It's not like anyone's going to hear this bitch anyway," before turning back to her captive, "You know Marie, I really did like you. It's too bad you had to be so close with that loser Kelly. But anyway, we're going to go easy on you. All we're going to do is give you a little makeover to get your... school spirit, let's say... back in check."

Marie wanted to scream again. Kelly was one of the kindest, most beautiful people she knew. Becca was just some dumb cheerleader ditz. She wanted to yell at her for being such a horrible person, but her mouth was stuffed and her throat too sore to produce much more. Her thought process was cut off when she felt something on the tips of her fingers. Something wet. She could smell the scent of nail polish too. That was what they wanted? To give her a manicure?

"You can probably tell what this is, but you should know this is some industrial strength polish. This stuff won't chip, and you won't find any way to remove it. You'll just have to live with it until your nails grow out," she heard Becca say.

Marie renewed her struggle, trying to get away. She sure as hell didn't want some vapid cheerleaders deciding how her nails would look for the next few months. She did get her hand free from Becca's grip, but it proved to be in vain.

"Okay," Becca said with a sign, "I guess we'll have to do this the hard way. Suddenly, Marie felt a sting in her upper left arm. She turned her head around as much as she could and saw as Ally pressed down on the needle she had injected into Marie's arm. Within seconds, Marie could feel her arm going numb. By the time Ally had pressed another needle into Marie's right arm, she couldn't move her left arm at all, save for being able to raise her shoulder just a bit. Soon, she couldn't move her right arm either. She was growing more helpless by the minute.

The rest of her manicure proceeded without a hitch. When they had finished, the cheerleaders held up her hands to her face so she could see their handiwork. They had painted her fingernails alternating blue and gold. It was a pretty manicure, and she probably would have gotten something like it herself for a football game or a pep rally, which is why she still didn't understand why Becca and the girls were doing this to her. Perhaps her comments about school spirit had really gotten to Becca, but if all they would do was give her a quick makeover, it couldn't be too bad.

"Now it's time for the pedicure," Raechel cheered, "Off with shoes!"

That was the moment Marie realized she had fucked up. As the girls tugged off her black ugg boots and found her footed leggings, they came to the same realization. They'd have to take off her shorts and tights first to give it to her.

"Well, Marie, I hope the ground won't be too cold for you. I hope you learned your lesson about resisting, though. I'd hate to have to numb your legs too," Becca mentioned.

Sure enough, the girls turned her over onto her back. Becca sat right on her tits and straddled her sides as Ally began unzipping her jeans. Though Marie was still scared out of her mind that the cheerleaders would take away use of her legs too, she didn't want to go through what the girls had in mind for her. She had to try to escape. So with that, she kicked her legs up. To her surprise, she got one free, and she managed to kick Raechel right in the face, who proceeded to fall over. Emboldened, she bucked again, trying to get to her feet. She probably would have succeeded if not for the fact that she still had no use of her arms to get Becca and Ally off of her and get on her feet.

Unfortunately, her escape attempt came to a quick close as Becca slapped her hand across Marie's face - hard. It only took a second for Raechel to sit back on her legs again. Suddenly, Becca began pinching her nipples through her bra, making Marie let out another reflexive screech through her gag. As if that wasn't bad enough, Raechel began tickling her feet too. She couldn't help but to start wiggling involuntarily as she was tickled, trying to escape the sensation, though she knew she couldn't. To make matters worse, her wiggling only made Becca's sharp pinch on her nipples hurt even more.

Before she knew it, Ally was taking out two more needles, each of which went directly into one of her thighs. In a matter of minutes, all feeling left her legs. Now, all she could do was wiggle her torso and shake her head. She felt like she was practically a mannequin at this point.

Marie couldn't even put up a token of resistance as Becca unzipped her jean shorts and pulled them down her legs. She tossed them aside, over a couple of chemistry stations to the other side of the room. Ally and Raechel soon gave her leggings the same treatment, and suddenly Marie was nearly naked from the waist down.

Humiliated, Marie watched as they gave her a pedicure with the industrial-strength polish. She figured it would take months for her nails to grow out to the point where the polish was all gone, but she would just have to keep painting them in the same pattern until it was all gone. A small price to pay, but one that irked her nonetheless.

"Now comes the fun part," Becca said once the cheerleaders had finished, "Close your eyes so we don't get anything in there. And you had better keep your head still. I imagine there would be some side effects if we were to put the numbing agent in your head as well." Marie decided it wasn't worth the risk.

Once she had complied, she felt the girls part her hair down the middle and they began fiddling with each side. She felt some liquid being emptied into each side of her hair and the girls brushed it through the entire span of her shoulder-length hair. After about 30 minutes, during which she kept her eyes entirely shut so as not to provoke the cheerleaders' wrath again, the girls washed her hair down with water.

"Okay, Marie, you can open your eyes again," Becca said as she held up a mirror to Marie's face. As soon as she opened her eyes, they widened in shock. The girls had dyed the left half of her hair a sparkly blue and the other half a sparkly gold color before tying each side into a pigtail. It looked as if there were glitter sprinkled all throughout her hair. She was once again annoyed at the thought of having another part of her body dyed some flamboyant color and having to wait weeks or even months before she could get back to her natural complexion.

Ally began to explain, "Oh, and this is a special formula made only in my dad's cosmetics factory. The dye never loses its color naturally, and when it's rubbed into the scalp, it sinks into your roots and all the new hair you grow comes out the same color, so... consider this your new natural hair color."

If Marie could clench her firsts, she would. She didn't want to go around the school looking like some peppy cheer girl for who knows how long.

She wanted to scream, but she was interrupted by Ally, "Now, let's take care of that makeup. Your face could use a little more color,." The cheerleader took out a plethora of cosmetics: eyeliner, lipstick, body paint, and began applying it. Ally used the eyeliner first, giving Marie's left eye a blue cat's eye pattern, and her right eye a gold one. She used a light golden bodypaint to give her cheeks a golden, gowing hue. Finally, after replacing the duct tape with a small, red ball gag, the blue lipstick was added to her face, finishing the look.

"Remember, this stuff is from my dad's factory too. Lucky for you though, it's still experimental, so it's only semi-permanent right now, and you'll only be looking like that for the next few weeks. It also smudges really easily, so unless you want to look like some middle school girl who doesn't know how to apply makeup properly, you won't touch it. Trying to remove it will only make it look worse."

Marie sighed through her gag. She was going to be wearing this ridiculous makeover for a while it seemed. Unfortunately, though, the cheer girls weren't quite done with her yet.

Raechel, who had been mostly quiet up until this point, began, "Luckily for you, I'm the quartermaster for the cheer team, so I don't mind lending you an extra uniform. Now that you're so into school spirit, I'm sure you'd be honored to wear a cheer outfit." With that, she pulled out of her bag a short skirt and a crop top, both of which were blue with gold trim, the school's colors. Unfortunately, as Marie quickly realized, both articles were far too small for her.

Still unable to resist, she was stripped down to her bra and panties. When Raechel noted that both pieces of underwear were black, which wasn't a school color, she was stripped of those as well. They slid the short skirt up her legs, fighting to get it on because of how small it was. Even once they had it situated around Marie's waist, it still felt tight, and the skirt didn't even cover a third of her thighs. It wouldn't take much for her to accidentally flash someone unintentionally. The crop top was a similar story: her arms were forced through the holes and the girls fought to get it on her. Marie's breasts felt extremely compressed, and now her nipples could even be seen poking out through the fabric. Finally, a pair of open-toed high heel slippers were forced on her feet as well, one blue, one gold.

When the makeover was complete, Ally and Raechel went to collect Marie's old clothes so she couldn't put them back on. Becca held the mirror up to Marie so she could see the full extent of her makeover. Surely enough, she radiated school cheer.

"There's probably about a half an hour left until you can move your arms and legs again," Becca stated as she laid her out on the ground, "then you can go about your day as normal. Well, that's pretty much all we have for you. Oh, I'll see you in chem class I guess." She turned and the three cheerleaders began to walk away. "Before I go though, since you've been so good, I'll give you something to help pass the time."

Becca pulled one more device out of her bag and reached beneath Marie's skirt and placed something inside of her. With a quiet click, the device turned on and began vibrating right on Marie's clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her.

"I hope you'll consider giving school spirit a try, Marie. Ditch that Kelly girl and we could be good friends," Becca told her. Marie looked away. She didn't want to so much as look the cheerleading bitch in the eyes.

"Fine, have it your way, but I have one last message for you before you go," she finished. Becca took a small index card, placed it in front of Marie, and then walked away, leaving Marie to struggle on her own.

Sure enough, the numbing agent took a little more than thirty minutes to wear off. During that time, Marie was helpless as she felt herself being aroused by the vibrator. She tried to resist the powerful sensation, but it was no use. She endured a total of three orgasms in the time it took for her to regain use of her arms and pull it out. By the time she did, her entire skirt was soaked and she reeked of sex. Even then, she was stuck in a puddle of her own wetness until she regained feeling in her legs again as well.

When she could finally get up, she grabbed the note Becca had left and read it. "Don't even try to tell anyone we did this to you," the note read, "If we get even a hint that you've mentioned we were involved in your little makeover, I'll release all of those nudes of Kelly again, for the whole school to see. You clearly care about her, and you wouldn't want to hurt your little woman-crush, would you?"

Suddenly, it all made sense to Marie. That was why Kelly hated the cheerleading team so much. It explained why Kelly had given up her shot at being the first freshmen in years to go to the national swimming competition. That was the reason Kelly's nudes had ended up on her Instagram page. It wasn't Kelly acting weird: it was Becca benign vindictive. As bad as she had felt for masturbating to Kelly's nudes, she felt even worse now knowing Becca was behind it all. And now she had to face Becca's punishment too.

Next came the most arduous day of Marie's life. As she walked across campus to her econ class, her gaudy makeover attracted the stare of nearly every guy and girl she passed by, not to mention both the front and back of Marie's short skirt - as well as her thighs - were still soaked since she had to rush to her Econ class immediately as soon as she could walk again.

"I didn't know you were so into school spirit, Marie," said Mikayla, one of her good friends who shared an Econ class with her. Marie barely mumbled a response back, but she could tell that Mikayla disapproved of her new look.

Each time she went from class to class, she had to hurriedly avoid a group or two of guys who tried to stealthily grope her. Of course, the acrobatics she had to perform to avoid the boys she passed probably left even more of her ass on display.

Just about the only person who didn't treat her any differently was Becca, who chatted about her normal vapid gossip in chem class as if she hadn't just assaulted and blackmailed her earlier that day. Even so, she did often drop her pen or a piece of equipment, asking Marie to bend over and pick it up, knowing full well how much of a struggle it was for Marie to move without revealing herself in her short cheer skirt.

Once all her classes had ended, she walked over to the local Starbucks to meet up with Kelly. As humiliated as she was in her outfit, she just wanted to be able to vent about it to her best friend, and she dreaded the much longer walk home.

12